Your's Truly - Hello Kitty

Jas,
Yes, its bigger den the white one, broader loh.
happy.gif
Hmm...wat do u wana cook ah? If wana cook pig trotters with vinegar, nt enuff de hoh. Hee...
happy.gif

Jas,
Juz enuff lah. Emma cooked 2 packets loh, one for herself, one for Mrkt! Ai xin maggie mee cooked in HK pot! Wow....haha!

eh.. good idea leh.. hehe.. cook in one pot.. then share share eat.. kekekkeke.. but i sure eat buay hu cos mrkt eat v fast one loh.. muahahhahhahaha...

Jas,
U cook one pack nia ah? Den sure the pot will be big men.
happy.gif

Emma,
U cooked liao, quickly scoop out one bowl for Mrkt 1st, den u eat frm the HK pot loh. Will nicer even nicer rite? Too bad u dun eat fishcake, if nt can buy the HK fishcake add into it! Hee...

Any ladies keen in this? Need to hit 12pcs then can do bp. Pls post ur interest if keen.
happy.gif

HK TISSUE BOX CUM REMOTE CONTROL HOLDER
MEASUREMENTS: LENGTH 26 X WIDTH 13 X HEIGHT 18CM
PRICE: TBC (SHOULD BE LESS THAN $15)

3155328.jpg

huajing,
Will keep u in the loop if bp is successful.
happy.gif
Btw...ur hk toothbrush container sets i will leave them at my sis's hse, den u go collect when free ok. ;)

Morning ladies!

huajing,
Oh got other bp oso selling this meh? Hmm...the toothbrush set only left 3 sets in the wagon mah,so i juz grab all 3 sets loh. U let me know hw many u wan loh.
happy.gif

msblur,
K I take 2 ya, I tt you shortly.
the BP not successful lah, she send me e-mail for pre-order but then she raise the price after I confirm, her BP threat also no business on this item coz really very steep.

ladies,
january 2010 catalogue has the last LD hangers!
for those who love the hangers, can wait in anticipation..but i think it's gonna be quite ex.

Jasmine

That pot very pretty.. where u find it? i want to buy!!

i was at city square shopping mall and saw a small sanrio section at Tom and Stephanie shop. Finally found a HK bib that i wanted to buy.. special offer 16+.

Eliz/Karen/ Pcessfan/cutekittywong,
This pot nice hor, colour so sweet
happy.gif

Found this in XLT website, I guess KK or Ringoya will bring it in ba

Ladies,
Hi hi...long time no post
happy.gif

Jas,
woooo....the pot super nice...XLT ah...r u hinting to me?? hehehe..

emma,
yeah...i sure will man...u want? keke...

cutekittywong,
heyo, dun 4get u meeting me 2mr yah...

Jas,

The pot very very nice nice...Can give me the website to see more.. I think it's non stick too...Thanks.

Lili,
Can consider helping us to ship back if got good deal..

Ladies,
Just brought this from KP...its very ex but cant resist...Love it so much now, no regrets...
3161289.jpg

The dressing table is bulky, will be expensive to ship back, of all the shops Ringoya is the cheapest.

Dior
Beri nice rite, cannot resist it!!!

Hi Dior

My apologise, mistaken thot you said to ship back the dressing table, he.....

The pot looks nice on picture, when u see the actual one, the kitty on the pot is not very nice. The riboon is the nicest. KK had already brought the pot in about 1 to 2 months back.

Ladies,

Brought it at $299 at kp...

Cutekitty,
KK have mah?? I was there on friday but did not see it...how much there?? If I know I buy from there at least still got dis... Kp got no dis lah...

Skkitty,
Yes, very nice but very ex for the material use...BUT I still cant tah han...

Dior

You will not regret buying at KP although no discount considering the table is rather bulky. KK also no discount at nett price. $1oo more

Dior,
It's a good buy, KK selling @ S$399 leh, can see cannot buy
sad.gif

SkKitty,
The prints not nice ah? Ya, I oso feel the ribbon is nicest
happy.gif

skitty
so its not nice huh..fr picture look so nice, was abit tempted when i first look at it on the website few weeks back..NOW think the bee pot is better & nicer haha

Jas,

Thanks for letting me know the price...Haha, I feel so good getting it $100 less...Look like its a ggod choice, heehee

skitty
ya the price is soooo much cheaper..u use liao buay huh..? Mary use it last nite to 'meng' black soya source chicken..
lol.gif

J'mummy

Woh must be yummy yummy yah, wont get "burnt" one and will smell nice nice one
biggrin.gif

Few years back when this series was out, bought one liao but the handle and the knob was black colour one but it was then much more expensive. This one good buy somemore orange colour one match the pot's colour.

Can use it to steam small portion of food as well.

skitty
wow yr words sound familiar hor haha..

ya i saw it at yr kitchen the other day, of so many HK wok u have this is the cheapest this time round hor..
lol.gif

Back