Your's Truly - Hello Kitty

Morning ladies...

looks like that toilet roll holder is quite popular.. realli v cute looking hor.. hehe...

piggy.. did u get the rice bin in the end??? u realli have to stay away from KK liaoz... hahaahha... how much did u pay for the soap dispensers??
happy.gif

BP for HK Toilet Roll Holder @ $5.00

- Cindy x 2
- Eliz x 1
- Emma x 5
- Jasmine x 1
- Karen x 2
- Lili x 1
- piggy x 1
- Hua Jing x 1
- PP x 2
- Mischa's Mummy x 1

Morning ladies!

Emma,
Thanks for helping me to update. Ytd nite wana log in, but kept having error. So thot this morning den update, who knows u r faster den me. Hee...
happy.gif

Mischa's Mummy
I replied ur email, but ur mailbox is full, it bounced back. Anyway, i can meet u at Isetan Private Sale =)

Emma
yes, u have 1 aluminium foil, collect at the Isetan Sale?

huajing
I PMed u again, hope u receive it this time.

eliz.. put more lohz..hehe..

msblur.. no prob lahz.. ju shou zhi lao..
happy.gif

PP.. yes yes.. i'll be there bright and early.. kekekkee.. u2?

<font color="aa00aa">Msblur</font>
Must use okie.. If not buy and keep, U are depriving pple who really wanna buy and use but OOS liao.

<font color="aa00aa">Emma</font>
Cannot use more.. more is like red!! I like sweet pink pink.. Today i wear pink halter top mah.

<font color="aa00aa">PP</font>
I also there bright and early!! Lets cheong together!!
Who else wanna join us?????

<font color="aa00aa">Mischa's Mummy</font>
Your nick long de lor.. hahaa..
Sure, i don't mind "passing baton" for you. Just do more nice nice hair clips and give me a discount okie!

eliz.. woooo.. happening ah.. going to cheong tonight is it? hehehe..

mischa's mummy.. eliz showed me the clips u did for her.. super pretty.. u are v "skilded".. kekeke

haha... u have MrD and meg with u leh.. how to cheong? St James? keke..

cx out all these puzzles my SIL bot for me.. u all can come over 1 day for Puzzle Day liao!!! hahaha...

2223456.jpg

Wooo.. Emma, your sil got all these at 7-11 right??
You get puzzles, she get stamps to exchange from the figurines???

If go cheong, ofcoz Mrd and Megan go home lar! Hahahaa...

Teacher Emma
I got question!

People is plural already right. No such thing such pple(s) right???

eliz.. muahahahahhahaa... yes yes..

singular = person
plural = people.. people is an irregular plural there's no need to add an 's' behind..

sigh.. this reminds me.. i should have heeded PLL's advice, not to bother with her because her education level must have been very low.. how true how true... therefore, we shall not stoop to her level and stop wasting our time now..
happy.gif

peace to our thread!!!
happy.gif

more BPs please!!! hehehehhehe

So i'm right!! Thanks for confirming
happy.gif

Oh my! She said that to you?? But they GOOD friends wor.. Maybe last time not eh? Tsk tsk tsk..

Eliz,
I bought the orange/brown blusher, surprisingly it match with my skin leh, my colleague comments it's nice wor, keke

<font color="aa00aa">All ladies here,</font>

<font color="aa00aa">I think we need to make up our mind to see which thead should we stay on, I really sick of seeing people hopping around. Even though I never visit the old thread anymore. Hope you all can understand why we need to create a new thread.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">I think most of us here would like to share their lobang in OUR thread but too bad there were ALOT of peekaboo in this thread, this is UNHEALTHY!!! I hope those silent readers can stay FAR FAR away from here!!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">BTW, we definitely welcome those HK fans which feel much comfortable in OUR thread and do stays on, cheers!!</font>

Eliz,
Hee...will use the blusher lah, but den wana wait till i finish off my current blusher 1st b4 opening another one mah. But very soon lah.
happy.gif

Jas,
Yeah...i agreed with u lah. N reali hav to tell some of those ppl out there, to OPEN their eyes big big to see &amp; read who are the ONES stirring trouble in the 1st plc. Dun juz idolise ppl BLINDLY loh. Haisss...

Emma
heehee i will buy the rice container if my interview is success tomoro.wish me good luck.
the Soap disper for two HK is $39.90.
for one HK is $17.90
where your sil bot the puzzle?the one at puzzleworld veri ex lor.

Eliz
thanks for helping me collect my stuff from Lili.

Jasmine/Msblur
I guess they have their choices but its so upsetting that things has became so soured just because of 1 individual.

Siowhui
You went for interview?? Wish u all the best!! The rice bill really nice.

I haven't collect from her ah. hahaa..
Think i need to give my driver a treat liao.. Lol.

piggy.. wah.. dinno the dispensers are so cheap leh.. i thought sure v ex one.. hehe.. my sil bot them from 7-11 and kiddy palace..
happy.gif

u're going for an interview?? wow.. gonna come back to work alr??? who's gonna care for ur boys??? btw.. ALL THE BEST for ur interview..
happy.gif

Eliz,
Yeah...they hav their choices. But juz very disappointing that tings will turn this way juz bcos of person who juz popped out of nowhere! Ever since then, there hasnt been peace loh. Dun they realise that?? Its reali sad juz to tink of that.

Piggy,
Ooo...u gg back to work force?? Wish u gd luck for ur interview ya!
happy.gif

Eliz,
actualy can call me in short 'MM' la...ur nick also not short ya ' Megan's mummy...oh but u changed bk liao...hahhaa. glad u like the clips, oh defintely got fat fat discount for u.

show u my loot today from Kino, maybe u can get for ur girl - very kawaii, the same 'bird cage' or check kitty collection. but i dunno what the magazine is abt though, haha blinded by this set of toys only:
2224876.jpg

Emma, thanks for ur compliment. next time when u hv a girl, tell me then i make nice nice clips for her!
wow u sure hv the full collection of the puzzle lor...i only bought a few.

Also collected my MAC loots jus now, my humble collection nia:
2224877.jpg

MM.. nice toys with the mag.. hehe.. at the japanese mag section or children's section? well.. when it comes to cosmetics.. the essentials are enough...
happy.gif

Emma, its at the Jap magazine section. cute hor.later i will browse thru what the mag is all abt - but then dun understand Jap anyway...hahha

Hi ladies!

MM,
U bot the HK toys at Kino? Hmm..ytd i went Liang Court Kino, but didnt see them leh.
sad.gif
But saw many HK notebooks loh.
happy.gif

msblur.. got notebooks? new ones???

MM... oh cool.. hehe.. see if i get to go to kino tmr.. me gonna go shopping! hehe... but not HK shopping lah... keke...

Emma,
Yeah...got new notebooks. I saw the Angel &amp; Devil letterpads too. The envelopes very nice, abit metallic kind.
happy.gif
Tink one set cost $7.70 bah.
happy.gif

Thanks ladies for the luck you all given me.Hopefully can make it as the second meet-up with them.they will be going to studentcare and childcare respectively.then i can have $$ to buy more kitty.heehee.

msblur.. woooo.. cheap cheap.. can buy can buy.. hehe.. i've been paying enzo's sch stuff with HK envelopes.. haha.. all running low liaoz.. time to replenish!!!
happy.gif

piggy.. how old is ur younger boy??? how do u feel abt putting him in CC? my boy is totally enjoying himself there.. hehe... they'll learn so much!!! u'll be amazed by his progress each day..
happy.gif

Emma
he is 20mths.abit bu she de but they can learn more things there.better for him and me as i (paiseh to say) too lazy to teach him things.
Did you accompany him for the 1st three days?

msblur, i was jus browsing n found the mag accidentally. i was at Ngee Ann city kino. Its actually some musical instrument.
inside there are stickers etc, very colourful activit book but too bad i dun understand a word inside..LOL.

i asked the staff abt HK stuff/stationery but they told me no more lioa...didnt even mention notepad...u didnt buy? post pics le, i wan to see

Emma, u buy to keep or for gifts?

MM
Ya, i changed back to Eliz.. Easier for all.
The toy looks interesting. What is it???
Thanks for the discount in advance hor.. Me helping u to promote your clips!! Hahaa..

Siowhui
Me too. Yet to send Megan.. But hor, i fully intend to, soon!
Agree with Emma, they do get to learn more and be independent!!

Went to Vivo just now to collect my loots. Saw the HK models.. Pretty!!
Didn't bring my camera so didn't take
sad.gif

2225389.jpg

Got a HK tattoo on my fat arm! Haha..

2225390.jpg

Eliz, oh its actually a hand dram n a 'clapping toy' (dunno what is the proper name) - percussion instruments.

wow today buy from Vivo will get the tattoo? Looks like CK Tangs dun really give much stuff hor?
can check what is the col code of ur beauty powder?

MM
Ah, i know what u mean!! Megan loves playing with that. One of her fav toy!!
From Kino Taka one?? I shall try go on Sun.

Erm, i don't think they give the tattoo to everyone.
I just VERY VERY lucky.. Was given two recycle bag somemore. Hee hee..

The beauty powder is "Pretty Baby C98"

You keen must hurry hor. Just now the SA told me left 5 only. I bought 1 for Emma also, so that leaves 3 nia.

Eliz, the pretty baby no more stock le. my fren was there jus now i asked her to check for me....so it gone!
wah u so lucky get 2 recycle bags. i asked if i top up to another $120 they say cannt only one per customer. so i tink they got different standards lo.

What happen. Can someone update me. I did not know of this new thread. Can I post at both threads? Just want to chat about HK..

Emma,
Yeah..nt ex lah the letterpads. Nt many stocks left. Tink i only saw 2 Angels &amp; 1 Devil left. U wana beta be fast, can go buy when u go collect ur HK powder frm Liang Court.
happy.gif

Eliz,
U so lucky! Didnt know so happening ytd at the lanuching. Esther told me den i knew abt it. She was there with her son too mah.
happy.gif

blueangel,
I bot the Angel &amp; Devils notepads quite sometime ago. I love to buy stationeries loh, esp notepads.
happy.gif
These are the pics;

2226837.jpg
2226838.jpg

I bot this HK tee for my gals today &amp; the Rose Plaster tin frm Liang court.
happy.gif

2226845.jpg
2226846.jpg

Eliz,
I bot the above HK tee for lovely Megan too. Hope she will like it.
happy.gif

Jasmine
I bot one similar to the picture you shown.
Hello kitty Microwave Rice cooker.I will show you the picture of it.

Eliz
so good to have two MAC recycle bag and the tatoo very very nice.how i wish to have.

Siowhui,
You have it? Remember show it to me
happy.gif

Helen,
Do you mind to read thru all archives before you decide to stay in either ONE thread?

hi ladies!!!!

today huge shopping day for me.. i bot 3 dresses, and 4 tops.. hahaha.. all new clothes next week... hahha.. so deprived of work clothes after ML...

msblur.. thanx for helping me reserve the powder.. i collected it alr.. so wanted to get the lipstick.. but open up machiam mouldy lidat.. so i din dare to buy... bot the eye shadow too.. hehe... i wanna buy other colours leh.. but dun realli use it.. moreover got M.A.C ones also.. hmm... i bot notepads.. and HK pens.. but sian lohz.. they paste scotch tape over the price tag.. and when removed.. part of the HK's face also came out with it..
sad.gif
((((

cindy... i've collected ur powder too.. hehe... pass to u when we meet lahz.. or when u free pop by lahz..
happy.gif
oya.. was at marina sq juz now and bot something from ur DH's boutique.. hehe... so happy...

BP for HK Toilet Roll Holder @ $5.00

- Cindy x 2
- Eliz x 1
- Emma x 5
- Jasmine x 1
- Karen x 2
- Lili x 1
- piggy x 1
- Hua Jing x 1
- PP x 2
- Mischa's Mummy x 1
- Bubblesangel x 1

wow...nice MAC HK u gals got...apply liao sure more prettier than applying the normal cosmetics keke

Emma,
I also got 1 of the HK puzzle...smmore nt ex
happy.gif

Back