Young single mum

Hi confused, I feel for u.. I do have baby clothes n baby stuff if u need do pm mi.

I chanced upon this thread because I m hesitating abt divorce with my husband. He is a man who is hot tempered n unable to handle stress at all when he is angry.. When he is normal, he is a nice guy who cooks, do housework, take care of bb from feedin milk to bathing to changing diaper..To keep my story short, my husband lay hands on mi when I m 2 mths preg.. reason is because I do not allow his sis to move in with us.. So we have many quarrels n arguments till he burst n lay hands. He even threaten divorce n say he dun care abt the baby n dun care if I gg abortion or keep baby. We finally patched up after that after everyone say for the sake of baby get back together..

However, he lay his hands on mi again 2 mths after I give birth..we had a heated quarrel.. I was so upset n I took a knife from kitchen n ask him to kill mi.. He say I m mad n started kicking me slapping mi dragging mi on the floor n asked mi get out of the house by dragging mi ard.. I ad bruises everywhere n I seen a doc.. Doc say I should forgive him for sake of baby..

Now my baby is 6 mths already.. I still cannot forget wat happened.. His family dun like mi at all.. They are very close bonds n his mum n bro ever suggest we divorce that was when I m not preg yet..

Wat u think I should do? Btw I m looking after my baby full time. I ever thought of leaving the house but I got nowhere to go. My parents oso ask mi stay in the marriage for baby. They are the conservative type n they feel that woman married are considered outsider.. I got no job no income n housing a all..

hi stressgal,i feel that no matter what the reason is the man should never ever beat a woman up.

when a man start laying his hand on a woman that should be the end. i mean that could lead to worst right ? what if something else happen like using the knife come into the picture. for yourself and baby sake. the Doc is not doing the right thing. In such cases the doctor should advise you to seek professional help .

You know i believe that if you really want something then fight for it and make the best out of it.

in any case maybe u should try going to some family center that help in couple counselling. some offer in free, some offer based on you pay income.

http://www.aware.org.sg/support-services/counselling/
http://www.familylife.sg/support-services/counselling-para-counselling
http://www.carecorner.org.sg/start.html

It will be tough but at the end of the day for the sake of your baby you know is worth. but please don't ever forsake your baby. please.

at your situation my recommendation is to go see mp for help . tell them your situation and about how abusive your husband is to you. if you go to counselling and things does not get better tell the officer in charge of your case , request for personal protection order bring your case to mp and get them to work on ur case immediately to rent you a one room flat. the rental are cheap like $55 a month or even less and http://app.msf.gov.sg/ they give grant and some money to help.

you need to understand that you are not alone and if you are willing to make the first step other people will help you too.

if you need me to follow u to mp i will gladly do so. i seen mp so many time. thou hdb keep rejecting me . alot of my friend they say go mp no use but that because they did not fight hard enough. u need to go and go and go time and time again to show then you are serious.

For job wise , why not start off with work part time first. your parents or relative able to help to look after a few hour as you work? money is never enough is just how to make do with money.

be strong.

jenny,

I agree wif confused... no man should hit his wife. Please think about it carefully. My mom is also a victim of this type of husband... my dad hits my mom when he cannot control himself. I can tell you, we are the ones who suffered the most. I want to die everytime I see my mom wif bruises. If you think you are doing your child a favour by staying wif your husband, NO... We were ,more than happy that my mom left my dad. I cannot bear the fact that my own dad hits my mom... We love our mom so much and we will not allow anyone to hit her.

Physical wounds may heal... but the heart may not. It will not only affect you physically, but mentally and psychologically. Think about it carefully. I wish you luck and hope for the best.

When I see or hear men beating women, i crunch my fist with hatred. These bastards. I rather you betray the wife and leave for another woman, than stay at your home and beat your wife.

Maggie is right, all these events are imprinted in the heart forever. Imagine when she watch tv showing a man hitting his wife, it reminds the vulnerable wife that she is actually in the same plight. The wife sympathies herself.
Absolutely sux!

@ Vickii (vicvic),

I am willing to do Chinese name for your new born baby in future.

FOC for you.

Let me know if you need help.

Hi mothers. For single mother are our baby entitled to baby bonus? The money do help with the expenses a little bit. And i read could actually write in to appeal . Have anyone done this before?
Right now i just trying to prepare myself for the arrival of my baby.
Am at my 5 month already. Have wrote in to appeal for loan from HDB and apply for bank loan waiting for updates. hopefully can get a place ready before the birth of my baby and will proceed to rent a room right now to stay.

hi queenie thank you for telling me for something which i know and expect. but let me say this again doesn't mean aborting baby is the solution. and so what is the guy stay and get married to you eventually it will not work for one case is my parents that are like that. many single mom who were in a terrible state also make it thru the tough moment of bringing up the baby. baby might not get the best that in best tuition nor expensive clothing but as long i give baby the best and love and protect baby baby will know that mommy love. instead of crying over spill milk i would rather be positive to work something out and make the best out of it. and whatever prediction u talking it will never happen.

even if i give u a million dollar is it enough ? money is never enough for anybody. but everyone got to spend within their means. same as i spend within my means. i don't own a branded bag nor expensive pair of shoe but i contented w what i have. even if i put a man and a woman married together is still not enough. they will still be struggling to pay bills. and worst when u have to worry on the relationship.
not everyone think of up selling body to earn fast money? seem like that what you did. u ain't god so don't act like one and act as if u are a saint. there is so many other alternative to earn extra. working part time data entery, at clinic, sales for products,etc. might not be good money but that still extra.

if nothing nice is going to come out from you i really suggest you not typing a single thing because nobody will want to listen to ur advise.
this is a forum that people talk about matter of their heart to seek comfort from people. u dun have to empathize but u have no right to condemn.
i believe the love from the mother to baby will be the greatest love that will keep me thru no matter how tough it can be.

hi confused,

how's your update regarding about your accommodation?
my heart goes with you as i understand the dishearting of close ones refuse to give the support. i do have friends looking at it in too realistic. saying being a single mom and more ever don have the money means bringing suffering to the child. but i have a friend who thought otherwise. being poor or alone is not suffering. it's whether you'll be mentally strong and letting the child to stay healthy. it will not be easy, it's going to be one of the toughest path that single moms have to go through. the only thing that we can hold on is our strong will of not giving up and encouragement from others. sometimes, our pride may stop us for seeking help, for our children sake, we just have to ask, because help doesn't come to you.
i'm really glad that there'r such fourms for people to share.

Queenie, I suggest you go outside for a walk, and take a look at the world outside.

Many mums worked hard to give the best for their kids, odd jobs, multiple jobs. Not all of them sells their body for fast money. That mindset of you really turn me off.

If you are a mother yourself (assuming you are since you are here), you would have understand that.

My parents divorced when I was very very small. And my mum worked hard to bring up me and my siblings, 3 kids of her own, without having to sell her body.

Everyone here is sensible to think. It's just 1 wrong step taken, things have happened. Instead of saying all these nasty things, the more we should encourage.

Single mums are the most tough jobs in the world and I really salute them.

If you are not them, please don't comment because you don't know how they feel.

Jolyon : Thanks so much. Will approach you if I need your help.
happy.gif

I think we all should just ignore Queenie and her comments. I believe no matter what we say, her mindset will never change. Some people are just like that.

Maybe queenie not getting attention and seeking some here.

Anyway, shes a bother and best ignored.

I just want to come in and post some words of encouragement to all single mothers, any age, any situations.

Don’t Quit
When things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill
When the funds are low, and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit-
Rest if you must, but do not quit.

Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit-
It's when things go wrong that you must not quit.
- Author unknown -

Another few:

The human spirit is stronger than anything than can happen to it.
~George C. Scott

One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity.
~Albert Schweitzer

What does not destroy me, makes me stronger.
~Friedrich Nietzsche

If you're going through hell, keep going.
~Winston Churchill

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.
~Kahlil Gibran

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
~Thomas Jefferson

I have these printed and paste on my table top, so whenever I hit a wall, I read and repeat them to myself to push on.

Your mind is the strongest when push as we have the will to survive not only for ourselves but for our future (our child/children).

Take care and stay strong.

I am a singlemom and has been so for 6 years +.
Just to share:

1. In our country, singlemums are not given equal treatment as married/divorced/widowed mums.
Buying HDB flat, Maternity leave, Childcare leave, CDA acct....You have to check with the relevant authorities on this.
As long as the child's BC does not bear a father's name, the child is considered 'illegitimate' in the govt's eyes and you lose out on a lot.

2. Care of child. Besides $$$, you got to give the child double attention, as a mum and as a dad.

3. NO matter how we deny it, children from a single parent family will grow up feeling different from other kids. NO matter how much love you give your child, the missing parent part is something very real that we have to deal with.

4. Society in general is still quite unacceptable of children borne out of wedlock. Yes, this is very sad.

5. One really has to be very strong to be a single parent. Mentally, physically and financially. Nowadays there are more dual income families while our kids will have to suffice on our single income. In terms of material satisfaction, they will lose out and we need to educate them well on needs vs wants.

My girl and I are very fortunate.
1. I have a stable job with reasonable income.
2. My family is supportive (that is sooooo crucial) and they love her a lot!!
3. My girl is very strong and healthy... (I have heard about kids falling sick so often.. couch/cold/HFMD/fever)

My advice to all singlemoms or singlemoms to be:
Stay strong, you are blessed with a beautiful child. Be prepared mentally, physically and financially for any challenges that may come along.

PM me if you need to talk.

Hi mummies, nice to meet all of u. I greatly applaud at the tremendous effort in being a single parent. I m an ex sch teacher n tutored a no of students who came from single parent families. They r always unhappy n can't get along wif their peers. The mothers r usually at a loss coz they have to make ends meet n have no time for their child. These children r very closer to me am outsider, than their caretaker like granny. Though there is one missing parent, the only parent can still exert strong n positive influence over her/his kids.

Kudos to u all! Just pm me if u need someone to tok to. I m

hi all,

i have written in to MSF and yes the reply for baby bonus is that they will not give to children that are born to a single mother.

but the sickening part is that they will still blast out baby bonus to every single baby.

i struggling right now. i not sure how much more i can handle.

Hi confused,

I'm a unwed single mum with a 7yr old girl. If u have make ur decision to bring the bb to this world. You must have fully prepare for the worst. Never give up !

I never regret to have my girl in my life. Really worth it only u r well prepare n think positive.

When u fall , stand up n move on .... Ignore all the negative comments....

Jia you

Hi Lim. i said a comment yesterday that freak the baby father out. that i probably regret deciding to have the baby. did you feel like this? is it me or is it the pregnancy that causing me to feel so down. will i ever be a good mother to my baby. i so terrifying. and he say if i cannot be a good mother then give baby up for adoption. how could he say something like this. he could want to give up his old blood to others. where i fought so much for baby life i know now i am not in the right frame but i never ever thot of giving up for adoption.

Confused
I think it is normal for mtb to feel whether they will b competent or not. I feel the same now too...although I m luckier than u.
But pls dun give up hope. The most impt thing the child ever needs is a supporting parent who believe in the child

Children are a source of joy. Money is not everything. As long as u dun compare to others,u won't feel the stress...tuition? Exp toys? Are we ever sure that is what the kids wan?

I dun haf the above when I m young, but I dun feel that I m shortchange now...

I told my hub, I dun wan our kids to b spoilt..they have to learn to live within their means... This is impt...take the opportunity to impart the correct morals to ur kids

B strong, ur kids will need u...u can definitely do that.....

I salute u and all single mothers......this is not easy.....

confused,
you are keeping in touch with the baby father? If he is much older than you, would he be able to provide some money monthly to help you to pay for baby's expenses? You must really try to get some money from him cos he is the one who made you pregnant.

I feel that you are in a very very difficult position. From previous thread, you mentioned
1. you are earning not more than 2k per month
2. You do not have a stable place to stay
3. You do not have family support which I think is very crucial
I am afraid you will get pre and post natal depression very soon.

Going back to your initial question on monthly expenses for baby, I roughly breakdown for you as below.

mandatory jabs
this is not monthly but is a sum you need to pay when you need to bring bb to jab ($20+ for 2nd Hep B jab when bb is one month old. $300+ for a modified 5in1 package at polyclinics). You can opt for the standard 4in1 which is FOC but will need to pay $100+ for meningitis which is included in 5in1 package.
Each chicken pox med (optional) cost you $90+.
Each pneumoccocal jab cost you $160. Payable via cash or medisave. I did not mention about CDA cos you will not get it.

formula milk
if your baby is on total fm, one small tin of 900g stage 1 milk powder which cost $40 above (depending on brands) can only last 1 week. Stage 1 fm do not have the bigger 1.8kg tin. And you need to give the stage 1 fm to bb until bb turns 6 months old before changing to stage 2 which is slightly cheaper.

breastmilk
it is good to give breastmilk to minimize your milk cost but you must have the support or determination. You can latch bb day and night but believe me, for a period you will be nursing like every hr or if lucky, every 2 hrs. How would you be able to do work (rem you will not enjoy 16 weeks maternity leave) and do housework (cleaning and do laundry)? To establish bm, you need to constantly latch or pump. Would you be able to pump when you return back to work?

diapers
newborn baby really poo a lot. Per day can change like 4-8 diapers. If you want to save money you can use cloth diapers but do you have the time or energy to wash them?
You will not stay at newborn size, size S and M for long so each disposable diapers will get more and more expensive.

childcare
I presume there will be no one to help you to care for your bb when you go back to work? If so, you need to place your bb in infant care centre (IFC) or with nanny. IFC or nanny fee are not cheap. You will also not get to enjoy the $300 subsidy for working mother when you place your bb in IFC or CC when your child grows bigger. IFC fee can goes up to $700+ per month.

Doctor's fee
This depends on your child's immunity. Some children fall sick easily, some don't. If bring bb to see pediatrician, each visit can cost more than $50. Even if you opt for GP, it will cost $20 and above.

I do not take into account those one time purchase big ticket items (some of which you can get FOC or buy cheaply as 2nd hand items)

autumn>
your infor gives a clearer picture of what to deal in time to come. i'm a single mom to be too, the only different between confused's and mine is; i have a roof of my own, but it's not going to be easy for me too as i have no family support and low income.
like to check any idea what's the market rate for babysitter? IFC fee is on the high side for me, hoping if babysitter will it be slightly cheaper?

Hi tangbai,
I am not sure the rate of babysitter as I do not engage them.
I guess the market rate is at least $500 and above. Once your baby can take solid, usually the parents will add $50 more.
But it is very difficult to find a good babysitter. You might want to check with agencies?

Actually I did not include quite a number of items that need to buy whenever you run out of them. Things like milk bottles, teats, wet wipes, baby shampoo and bodywash, nappy cream etc.
All these constitute a part of baby's expenses as well.

confused, i chance upon this reading and would like to ask if the guy is married. if he is then it will be difficult for him to come out with extra $$ for your baby. to him, abortion is best choice as it is one time payment and settled.

some men are just out for fun not considering the consequences. they will always sweet talk you to meet their needs but in actual fact they are least interested in you.

how about researching those shelters for single unwed moms? there are such shelters to help gers in your situation, with them u hv a roof over your head and some support of some sort.

just my 2c thots.

hi madeleine, i'm too late for abortion and abortion is out of the way.

the shelter is for teenager pregnancy.

Hi Autumn leaves that you for your advise. i am doing likr my spread sheet to calculate how much i need a month.

hi confused, well since decision has been made, save and shrimp as much as you can for the better of the future of your child. hopefully now with govt helping with the subsidies and extending to single parents, you get to benefit. in this forum there are exchanges and give aways of baby stuffs, you can keep a look-out and benefit too. be strong, stay strong and take care.

hi confused, which hospital you going for your check up and if there's any social worker to follow up on you?

they can try to help you in whatever way they can loh although they are limited in their resources too but any help available better than no help.

I tried calling those single mom hotline before but they couldn't offer any help . Social worker are based on like income level. I do not earn a lot but is over their limit. So the social workers also will not work on my case.

Dear confused,

Sorry to hear what you are going thru. Firstly, you are a brave girl for wanting to raise your baby. At least you are trying. Honestly, it is a tough journey. Motherhood itself is not easy and no one tell you it is. No one can be a perfect mummy as well but your unconditional love for your baby will be the perfect formula for him/her to grow up in.

Having a husband or not does not equals to a complete family. If this man is just marrying you for the sake of the child, you will never find happiness in this marriage. This marriage will just be a burden.

My mum raised 3 kids on her own. We had no home of our own initially and had to stay with my grandma. She looked down on us cos we had no money and my parents were divorced. We grew up living with their sarcasm but my siblings n I grew up strong and sensible and now successful. We are the ones who went to uni among all my cousins. By saying that, I don't mean we are very wealthy. We have our own families and have decent jobs and we could afford to give my mum a more comfortable life now.

We are able to own our lives now cos of the sacrifices my mum made and she swallowed the sarcasm her own mum n siblings gave. She had no pride then. Her only priority was to raise us and provide us a good education.

Before you bravely take on a mother's roles, you must be prepared to go through the roller coaster rides especially having no husband to support you. Are u able to swallow your pride, ask for forgiveness from your Aunty and ask for a place to stay until your baby arrives n you will move out when you have money?

Will you work 2-3 jobs just so that baby can have milk n diapers? Will you still love your baby even though life is extremely hard? Will you blame your baby one day?

Pls go through these in your head. We are talking abt a life here. Having a child is easy but raising one is difficult.

Having said all the above, I can guarantee you that, no matter what storms you are going thru, seeing your baby's smiles is priceless. And I know your child will grow up n become a stronger person like you. Jia you.

Also, there are many channels available for help. This forum itself offers many support, as you can see. If you need any baby stuff, I can offer as well.

I will also keep you in prayer.
happy.gif

hi confused...

i would like to encourage you after reading your posts.. It is really very courageous for you to be so firm in your decision to be a single mum! The world will tell you that it's not easy etc.. but what matters most is your decision!
happy.gif

Like you, I also once thought that I would be a single mum. I found out i was pregnant when i was 19 but I got married with the intention of giving my kid a complete family. Our marriage wasn't a bed of roses, in fact, my husband and I was seperated for 2 years and we just got back together recently.

During the seperation period, I experienced myself how it was like to be a single parent. It wasn't easy though my parents chipped in to help look after my kids. THere will be a lot of sacrifices that you have to make but I believe that nothing is impossible! Comparing to the peers around my age, though they might be partying outside and I gotta look after my kids on weekends, there is definately JOY! You will encounter problems along the way, but remember that all things can be solved, it's just how you are going to solve.

Do pte msg me so that I can share with you further. Having gone through this, I really hope to be able to help u in any possible way!
happy.gif

Meanwhile, take care and God Bless!
happy.gif

hi confused,

i am not too good with words..hope are you are alright.
is your bb a girl? i can perhaps pass you some of the stuff.

Stay strong.

hey hey, i come from a single parent family, so i can more or less understand your situation. can i help, please? I have a baby girl. contact me? thanks.

hi all,

thank you all for your encouragement. i'm in my last trimester.
trying my best to cope with my work and all the aches.
right now i am like really trying to avoid everything. i know i need to plan my finances and everything but i just wouldn't . i was all about fighting for some help for the government for being single mother but yet i at the road where i don't know who to turn to for help.
i been crying alot still and just today i cried uncontrollably.
the father of the my baby is still around me which make me even more emotionally weak. thou he say he try his best but i cannot take it. cannot take his absent when i need him. but yet because he had help a little financially i cannot cut him out of my life. i wonder when will i be ever strong on my own. i hate whatever i going thru.
even talking to him is so hard. somehow i dunno will i ever regret. maybe since day 1 of the relationship i should have walk away so that i will never be in this situation . i feel that i did screw up my life. i don't know will i regret this decision to bring baby. she going to hate me for bring her into this world without having a complete family.
now as i am staying alone in a rented flat it get so depressing.all i know is i will cry cry until i tired and fall asleep . and when i wake up is another day.
is coming on very fast. in 2 more month baby will come. by then things will change all over again. ultimately i just want more of him which i will never be able.
how could i ever put him aside and focus about me and my baby. i just hope that baby wll not be negative and cry alot.

yes is a baby girl. trying my best to eat as much as i can. did not buy much clothes because they say baby grow very fast. i also dunno what i need to prepare.

thank you all once again for all ur concern .

hey, dont cry so much, aint good for baby, yeah. not worth it too.
talk to someone, let it all out.
you staying in BPanjang? if yes, then maybe we can invite you to our house to chat...

hi confused, we're same age and edd is pretty close too I think. do pm me if you need a listening ear
happy.gif
stay strong!

Hi there,

I'm also a single mum despite having a husband though. Mine is kinda complicated though. But I'm welcome to be a listening ear of urs if there is a need to. Can always feel free to pm me. Hope to hear from u too.
happy.gif

Thanks,
Joanne
happy.gif

Hi confused,

Happened to read your thread & just want to give you some support here.

Since you have made the choice to keep ur baby, there is no turning back the clock now. You got to look far & move on. In time to come, there may be many decisions and challenges u need to make/face alone as you ever mentioned you cannot rely on the father of the baby. Being a mummy is never easy, not to mention that you are a single mum to ur little darling. But nothing is impossible!

You just have to be strong and bear in mind that ur darling still need u in the road ahead. You can definitely overcome all the sacrifices/hardship if u remember why u want to keep her in the first place. Work hard to provide for her and show her all the love u have for keeping her. I'm sure all your efforts will pay off. Mummy is the greatest in this whole world. Bring up your darling to let her know how great you are ever though you are a single mummy. Show her that u are a strong pillar that she can rely on no matter what problem she encounter next time.

Jia you!

Do pm me where is ur working area & currently staying. I can pass u some used baby stuffs if u don't mind.

Hi confused,

I have a used playpen without mattress and a used single manual/battery/power operated breast pump to pass to u if u don't mind. Pm me
happy.gif

hi confused, I'm a mother at aged 17 and now my BB is 6 months old.. Don't mind me having your number? I have a job position at my place for you to work for a stable income, text me at 96447240. I can provide u some BB items as the times goes by.

Hey confused, chanced upon this thread here. Hope all is going well so far. I salute you and other single mummies who did not choose to take the easy way out and just abort their own flesh and blood. I also had an unplanned pregnancy (EDD was may 2012) and ended up getting married. I'm fortunate cos I got support from in laws and family (although my parents weren't really happy la). Think it's common to feel down at this stage. Just look forward to the day you'll meet your girl ;) It won't be easy definitely, but who said life should be smooth-sailing always? I will keep you and your girl in my prayers. Do PM if you need help with anything
happy.gif

btw, where are you staying now? Not sure if I missed it cos I know you said your auntie will chase you out if she found out you were pregnant.

hi mummies, sorry to interrupt in this forum but i wish to help single mums too.
If you are looking to do part time door to door sales, pls pm me for more details as Im looking for sales ppl

Don't ever give up young mummies! Your destinies are far more than you can imagine! PM me if needed. I gave birth to my first child at 20 and second at 23. I would like to help young mummy as much as possible as I understand and have gone through too. Feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can share my experience with you and provide some advice...

Love,
Mummies are awesome!
Fion.

Hi confused, don't give up alright! I am a single mum too. 20 this year and my child is coming 5 soon. anyone my age here???
I've been through hell and lots of shit. literally shit.
gossiping and all trying my best to just shut my ear when i hear ppl talking bad or posting crap about me online.
my boy's sperm donor (I DONT EVEN WANT TO LABEL HIM AS HIS FATHER) is a jerk. useless piece of shit disgrace to the male community. he wasnt there for me throughout my entire pregnancy, cheated on me with my 2 best friends and 1 chao ah lian. after delivery he was addicted to gambling... he didnt even help out or whatsoever. no sense of responsibility. dont want to pay for anything at all.
my family has been through ALOT. the only breadwinner of my family is my dad. 6 members in my family living on a $3k salary a month. (but i haven't been taking money from them since 14, but my dad pays for my phone bills)
I am currently working part time waiting for university, struggling through life day by day hoping someday maybe a bag of cash would drop into my hands and lessen my family's financial status right now.
Another thing i would like to add on is the government in Singapore. Its really sad to see them not supporting as single mums.... and i'm a UNWED SINGLE MUM. which means im not eligible for any of the financial support and it really sucks.
Anyway i hope i can make some friends here and perhaps share my woes because i've been keeping way too much things inside of me.
ps: sorry for my language. really emotional while typing this out

Hi Confuse,

My heart goes out to u.

May u and baby be blessed.

Maybe you can try posting here to some kind soul mummies here to donate you some baby clothes etc other things u might need.

I always believe there are tons of kind soul ppl out there willing to donate some clothes etc
happy.gif

Back