Weird bleeding patterns, implantation bleeding?

serendipity_

Hi all,

would like to know if there’s anyone with a similar experience. I’ve always had a very regular cycle monthly, like every 4th-6th every month.

my husband and I are trying for a baby but not those super “into it” (like we 顺其自然 , don’t count peak ovulation date or eat prenatal vitamins etc)

so this month on the 4th aug I just had my period(??) but its the very minimal flow, occasionally see brown and pinkish (rarely red) when I wipe. I was wearing a panty liner for 2 days and it barely stained and I googled about implantation bleeding.It stopped after 2nd day and I did take a pregnancy home test kit but it turned out negative (took 3 times over a week). So I thought nth of it.

however ytd, 30 aug, I saw slight stains and it bled abit which was really weird bcoz I’ve never ever had 2 periods in a month! I wiped and occasionally it’s light pink and sometimes red but second wipe will barely have anything. from my calendar I’m supposed to have my period in 4-5 more days haha.

not sure what’s going on or if anyone could share their experiences with this issue of implantation bleeding I’ll be really grateful!! Thank you.

Back