Implantation Bleeding or Period

Moonandskies

Hello! I took an Ovulation test and it was positive on Cycle Day 16. So I assumed that my ovulation would happen on Cycle Day 17/18.

However, on Cycle Day 20, I noticed a egg white discharge. It’s very stretchable.

so I got confused whether I had my ovulation on Day 17,18 or Day 20?

On Cycle day 26 & 27, I noticed white / clear discharge with a string in brown colour.

On Day 29, I noticed some spotting. It was a size of maybe like a 10 cent coin? It happened once on that day only. So I thought my period came. If it’s my period, then this would be considered as a new cycle Day 1. Weird thing is, I don’t have any period cramps. I usually have period cramps.

FYI, my previous cycles for the past 2-3 months were 25 - 27 days and would usually have period cramps.

However, on Cycle Day 2-4, I noticed that the spotting has gone. Blood only comes when I wipe it / drip into the toilet bowl. The amount of blood is almost like how my usual period is like. but it just don’t soak up a lot on my sanitary pad.

On Cycle day 5, I noticed that the blood has turned Brown. And again, it doesn’t soak up a lot on my sanitary pad. It tends to appear more when I wipe it with a tissue paper.

Any idea if this is Implantation Bleeding?

thanks

You can take a digital pregnancy test, there are kits that are applicable up to a week before your expected period date. It is best to take a test as you may want to consult a gynae on the spotting (especially any fresh blood) in case the test is positive.

You can take a digital pregnancy test, there are kits that are applicable up to a week before your expected period date. It is best to take a test as you may want to consult a gynae on the spotting (especially any fresh blood) in case the test is positive.
Thanks for the reply! I actually took a pregnancy test on Cycle Day 28 but it was negative. The following day, which was Day 29, spotting came. Not sure if it’s time that I try to take another pregnancy test tomorrow.

Back