Some advice - pregnant or not..??

ClaraSG

Hi all,

Am super anxious so want to consult the ladies here..

I’ve taken pregnancy test past two days and shows super faint line (attached pic)

Now it’s a bit of a weird situ for me cuz whole of Nov I was quite sick down with flu and then a stubborn cough. I think because I was sick it resulted in me having ovulated late on Day20 (never been so late before). Then I assumed my menses will become late but it’s not arrived and today is day38, and I’ve never been so late. I don’t really know what to think or believe don’t want to get hopes up but can’t help but speculating like a mad person. What you guys think pregnant or not..?? Thanks!! Btw never been preg before so am super clueless about this!

Attachments

• IMG_5581.jpeg
    IMG_5581.jpeg
    439.5 KB · Views: 31
HI!! i think you are pregnant!! even faint line means pregnant!! ( provided u read it within the correct time frame ) if can, u can try to get the digital ones to try .. ( if so , u shld visit a doctor soon ).. but actually from the pic, quite obvious liao .. maybe u can try using a negative camera. the line will turn up more obvious..

i am in the "same" situation as you.
just that my pregnancy test came back negative. i am 11 days late and now is day 44.
i also dunno what to do and what is happening. . i am normally very on time and not late .. even the once in a blue moon late is 5 days late and my menses will report .

hence now i also headache .. :(

wishing you all the best!!

Back