Trying to conceive 2020

Hi guys!! Anyone comfortable enough to bless me with an unused sanitary pad (好孕棉) for baby dust?

It's a Taiwan tradition which worked for me but it ended up being an ectopic pregnancy in Jan 2020.

Please leave your email / contact if you're feeling comfortable to bless me with one.

Thanks!

Hi Ladies! I was with KKH for my HSG, did it once only and didn't feel any pain though.. There was mild discomfort but its due to insertion of foreign object (similar to how I feel for pap smear), other than that was pretty fast and smooth.

I'm thinking maybe it depends on who's the doctor too.
Agreed. I went through hyfosy at KKH and it was painless even though one of my tubes was found to be blocked.

hello there, have been trying for almost a year and am scheduled to do HSG test in this cycle.
i have another set of clomid pills but is it safe to take it in the same cycle as the HSG test?

hello there, have been trying for almost a year and am scheduled to do HSG test in this cycle.
i have another set of clomid pills but is it safe to take it in the same cycle as the HSG test?
hmmm normally clomid is taken after HSG cause from HSG you will be able to know if there is any underlying issue. Best check with your doctor

Hi @whentwobecomesone , did your AF come in the end?

Hi Reina, yes it came on Mon with the most horrible cramps! It was so bad tt I was doubled over and couldnt sit or stand. I don’t usually get cramps with my periods so this is very strange. I intend to consult my TCM re this. So coincidental that I have massive cramps after eating TCM meds during the TWW for the first time!

also I started taking bbt. Strangely my bbt is the same everyday? o_O

Oh i see, sometimes i wished the spotting is pregnancy symptom instead. Let’s try again the next cycle! I also feel i’m out le :( We are about half a cycle apart then lol. I am on letrozol, gave me some cramps but not v strong. I really feel like just IVF!

so letrozole doesn’t give u any side effects besides mild cramps? Tts doesn’t sound too bad. I think I’ll consider to try TCM w SMEP for one more cycle. Then if nothing, prob start letrozole next cycle. Why do you feel you’re out? is ur AF due?

I don't really take exactly the same time everyday. For weekdays, of course will be within 15mins difference. My weekends I also wake up later so can be like 1+hour difference. I still can see the general trend. I didn't buy a special thermometer as now got so many free normal ones due to Covid lol. Then as mentioned as long as I can see the trend that I have ovulated I'm ok. Btw, I see u have been asking about Ivf. Are u thinking of doing it soon?

Hi Pixie, I started trying to collect my bbt this week. Weirdly, every morning I get the same temp! I tot my thermometer was off but when my hubby took his temperature, it gave a different reading. My chart will look like a flat line lol

so letrozole doesn’t give u any side effects besides mild cramps? Tts doesn’t sound too bad. I think I’ll consider to try TCM w SMEP for one more cycle. Then if nothing, prob start letrozole next cycle. Why do you feel you’re out? is ur AF due?
Sorry to hear about your bad condition and cramps! Hope you are feeling better now? I get negative OPK from CD15-20 so i never really BD as was waiting for positive OPK.. i start OPK on CD14 and it was a line that was dark but not as dark as control line so i was very confused, i never ovulated so early before and thought that my ovulation is always CD16-18 so waited to BD but OPK never showed positive. Too late!!! I started BBT too and its about 36.3-36.5 so far. When did u start? I read it will be consistently same until ovulation so it is normal for u since u have not ovulate yet. Takes months to see a trend!

Hi Pixie, I started trying to collect my bbt this week. Weirdly, every morning I get the same temp! I tot my thermometer was off but when my hubby took his temperature, it gave a different reading. My chart will look like a flat line lol
It's ok if it doesn't vary since we're not using the 2 decimal places thermometer. But u should see a spike after u have ovulated. Moreover, it could be cos of your period so the temp doesn't move much. I noticed mine will drop and fluctuate more after my period.

Sorry to hear about your bad condition and cramps! Hope you are feeling better now? I get negative OPK from CD15-20 so i never really BD as was waiting for positive OPK.. i start OPK on CD14 and it was a line that was dark but not as dark as control line so i was very confused, i never ovulated so early before and thought that my ovulation is always CD16-18 so waited to BD but OPK never showed positive. Too late!!! I started BBT too and its about 36.3-36.5 so far. When did u start? I read it will be consistently same until ovulation so it is normal for u since u have not ovulate yet. Takes months to see a trend!
How many days is your cycle normally? From the temperature it seems like u have not ovulated yet. But I'm assuming that your pre-ovulation temperature is not those 35+ kind.

Anyone took ovidret trigger shot recently? What's the pain level like? Any side effects?

I took it 2 weeks ago. The pain level around same as Orgalutran but is tolerable. Slight sting and burning skin was red but subsided fast. Have some headache and fatigue that’s about it.

I took it 2 weeks ago. The pain level around same as Orgalutran but is tolerable. Slight sting and burning skin was red but subsided fast. Have some headache and fatigue that’s about it.

Thanks for the info. It's my first time trying this jab. Is there anything else I need to take note of? The nurse was very vague about it. Just told me it's a trigger jab.

Thanks for the info. It's my first time trying this jab. Is there anything else I need to take note of? The nurse was very vague about it. Just told me it's a trigger jab.

The only thing to note for my case is to jab at the exact timing given by the nurse. Other than that nothing much already.

How many days is your cycle normally? From the temperature it seems like u have not ovulated yet. But I'm assuming that your pre-ovulation temperature is not those 35+ kind.
My cycle is about 30-33 days. I only started bbt 3 days ago so not sure what is my pre ovulation temp! Hopefully can see a trend! Whats your range like before and after O?

Hi Reina, I only had the bad cramps on the first day. from second day onwards was ok, back to normal:) did you BD Every other day before ovulation date? Maybe next month you could consider trying that? I read that guys need to “renew” their sperms for optimal sperm condition and also nvr know when ovulation might occur early.

I started bbt on second day of period, every single day was 36.3 so I’ve been getting a straight line for my chart. Haha. Not sure if will get accurate results this way

It's ok if it doesn't vary since we're not using the 2 decimal places thermometer. But u should see a spike after u have ovulated. Moreover, it could be cos of your period so the temp doesn't move much. I noticed mine will drop and fluctuate more after my period.

i will persevere and continue taking to see if I can spot a trend. But it’s difficult to remember to take temp esp during weekends! I forgot this morning and took it after 20 mins. My temp went up to 36.6 alrd. Haha

Hi Reina, I only had the bad cramps on the first day. from second day onwards was ok, back to normal:) did you BD Every other day before ovulation date? Maybe next month you could consider trying that? I read that guys need to “renew” their sperms for optimal sperm condition and also nvr know when ovulation might occur early.

I started bbt on second day of period, every single day was 36.3 so I’ve been getting a straight line for my chart. Haha. Not sure if will get accurate results this way
Haha no, every other day is too tiring for my partner, maybe cos he is not young le, so every 4-5 days only. Meaning during ovulation window max 2 times. Oh well will try again next month... think i’ll be in the “Trying to conceive 2021” group le. LOL

i will persevere and continue taking to see if I can spot a trend. But it’s difficult to remember to take temp esp during weekends! I forgot this morning and took it after 20 mins. My temp went up to 36.6 alrd. Haha
Haha ya... sometimes I will roll around the bed first then will take the temp. But now better already. So u will get used to it!

Is there any one who know of chinese baby boy to be put up for adoption? Pls inform me
Sincerly wish to adopt.

Haha no, every other day is too tiring for my partner, maybe cos he is not young le, so every 4-5 days only. Meaning during ovulation window max 2 times. Oh well will try again next month... think i’ll be in the “Trying to conceive 2021” group le. LOL
haha why? There’s still a few more months before end of the year! You’re on your second cycle of letrozole right? Did you need to go back to your doc to check for egg growth?

Haha ya... sometimes I will roll around the bed first then will take the temp. But now better already. So u will get used to it!

I hope so! I noticed a strange trend though. On days that I sleep in, my temp will be higher than the days that I wake up early. Does that happen for you too?

btw which CD are you on now?

haha why? There’s still a few more months before end of the year! You’re on your second cycle of letrozole right? Did you need to go back to your doc to check for egg growth?
The doctor said no need after my first month scan, cos first month scan proved that my body reacts to letrozol With 3 follicles, so he said just continue for 2 more months first. Im so confused with my O this cycle! Dark but not same darkness as control line OPK on CD14, EWCM on CD16, and BBT went up on CD24...

I hope so! I noticed a strange trend though. On days that I sleep in, my temp will be higher than the days that I wake up early. Does that happen for you too?

btw which CD are you on now?
Hmm... not very obvious for me. But I read that it will increase the later u wake up. My this cycle's temp seem to be rather haywire. Shooting up quite high... not sure is it coz I drank a bit the previous night. I'm CD 12 now. U?

The doctor said no need after my first month scan, cos first month scan proved that my body reacts to letrozol With 3 follicles, so he said just continue for 2 more months first. Im so confused with my O this cycle! Dark but not same darkness as control line OPK on CD14, EWCM on CD16, and BBT went up on CD24...

Could it be you missed the LH surge? Did you continue OPK testing for a few more days? I suppose bbt went up cos of increased progesterone which is likely due to ovulation?

Hmm... not very obvious for me. But I read that it will increase the later u wake up. My this cycle's temp seem to be rather haywire. Shooting up quite high... not sure is it coz I drank a bit the previous night. I'm CD 12 now. U?

I’m on CD9 today. My temp definitely increases when I sleep in. It’s 36.3 everyday during weekdays. Today I had 36.4, I wonder is it due to the TCM meds that I just started taking. Weekends on temp is around 36.6-36.7. Is there a need to set an alarm on weekends to wake up to take temp around the same time as weekdays? Cos every weekend I think my temp will shoot up. Haha

I’m on CD9 today. My temp definitely increases when I sleep in. It’s 36.3 everyday during weekdays. Today I had 36.4, I wonder is it due to the TCM meds that I just started taking. Weekends on temp is around 36.6-36.7. Is there a need to set an alarm on weekends to wake up to take temp around the same time as weekdays? Cos every weekend I think my temp will shoot up. Haha
Actually it's not easy to take an accurate bbt. It has to be taken at the exact same time everyday, after at least 4 hours of undisturbed sleep, and without significant movement (i.e. You have to take temp before you even sit up in bed or move). Best to set an early daily alarm and place the thermometer within your reach while you sleep.

Have anyone used ovulation stripe before? During my previous ttc, I've always used the smiley face clear blue. This time round my kit wasn't working n showed me a blank screen, i took out the kit n saw this. I read online saying if the line is darker than the control line, it means im gg to o soon. Does this look like im gg to o soon? Im Cd 12 today.

Attachments

• 1597131646282999414621686248152.jpg
    1597131646282999414621686248152.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 116
Haha I don't set an alarm for weekend unless I have something on. But sometimes I'll auto wake up at 9+ then I'll just take my temp. Also, mine won't go up to those levels even when I wake up later. Are u using FF to record your temp? FF will give an indication if your timing is an hour or more difference. Think u could try searching for those websites to adjust the temp according to the timing. But 36.3 and 36.4 is not a big difference so I won't point it down the the tcm meds.

Do u consistently get EWCM on O days only? Sometimes I find it's not very accurate as can have it on more than 1 day. Have to continue to monitor if your bbt remains high.

Have anyone used ovulation stripe before? During my previous ttc, I've always used the smiley face clear blue. This time round my kit wasn't working n showed me a blank screen, i took out the kit n saw this. I read online saying if the line is darker than the control line, it means im gg to o soon. Does this look like im gg to o soon? Im Cd 12 today.
Looks like this is positive!! Congrats, u should ovulate soon!

Do u consistently get EWCM on O days only? Sometimes I find it's not very accurate as can have it on more than 1 day. Have to continue to monitor if your bbt remains high.
Actually no, my EWCM is usually during my TWW... so i to play safe i will BD during OPK + plus when i see EWCM about a week later.

Back