Trying to conceive 2020

helo me! this is my 2nd week. i can feel the "flow" as if AF is reporting though, not too confident. my BT is next week.

Have hope. Until BT, don’t let your thoughts wander too much. I went through it before, saw brown, I thought over but beta was positive tho eventually baby didn’t stay long. Jia you!

My blood test is on this sat so it is either going to make or break my weekend... after this ivf cycle, think i am calling it a day... the ivf results just getting more and more bleak as time goes by...

Most don’t use hcg or very Low dose of hcg as trigger so it should be so?

I see. My doctor prescribed ovidrel and told me of false positive in the first 2 weeks. So I was worried when it turned out negative instead.

Waiting for the blood test that's due in 2 weeks is a killer.

My blood test is on this sat so it is either going to make or break my weekend... after this ivf cycle, think i am calling it a day... the ivf results just getting more and more bleak as time goes by...
Jia you and hope it will be a positive outcome! May I ask how many cycles have you gone thru?

Hi, ladies! I’m currently on queue to start ivf in KKH.

Under KK’s ivf protocol, do we need to take meds to regulate menses before officially starting injections? (I know in NUH, we need to take Norethisterone before the cycle we do injections.)

Say if my menses come in end September, I will start all the scans and jabs in October, is it correct? Need to plan work beforehand...

Many thanks!

Hi Ladies, probably I’m Abit kanchiong spider but when all my natural family planning knowledge failed for me For the past two cyclea I got Abit concern.. we’ve been using NFP to PREVENT pregnancy for 8 months thinking if we know how to prevent pregnancy then we should know how to get ourselves knocked up right? So wrong! Now I’m actually on my tww (1.5weeks in) for the first time without Monitoring my EWCM (cause monitoring it makes me really stressed out) so I would like to ask.

anyone had any successful conception stories from monitoring EWCM? Or should I move onto OPK?

He is always saying that he want kids but his actions prove otherwise. Sleep > BD. I feel that he's not in any hurry for it. But I had an ectopic pregnancy in Jan 2020, that's why I'm anxious to try for another one ASAP.

Ivf is my last alternative cos my doctor say we are healthy enough to do it with timed intercourse. But I'm losing hope with an uncooperative DH.

Hi Postivetots, sorry to hear about your ectopic pregnancy. Hope it didn’t cause any permanent issues to your body. Are you prescribed any ovulation drugs?

Hi Positive, I agree with what Reina has mentioned. Maybe your DH doesn't want it as badly as u. Last time my DH also like that so last year we only try on and off coz he will be tired from work so I will also quarrel with him. Then he also believes that if it's meant to happen it will happen so don't have to try so hard. But after my m/c this year, maybe he realised that he really does want one now so now he's more willing to do it every other day during the important period.

Hi Pixie, which CD are you on now? Have you had ovulation yet? I’m on CD18, still waiting for ovulation! I had a pretty dark line (almost as dark as control) on OPK on CD16, then e line got lighter on the following days. Temp also didn’t increase o_O

Hi Postivetots, sorry to hear about your ectopic pregnancy. Hope it didn’t cause any permanent issues to your body. Are you prescribed any ovulation drugs?

Thanks dear.

Clomid! Then I had my first dosage of ovidrel jab on the 12th!

2 ww now but I'm so stressed about it. Cos my doctor warned about testing early for false positive but it was negative the past 3 days. So I'm thinking maybe the ovidrel didn't work for me.

Hi Pixie, which CD are you on now? Have you had ovulation yet? I’m on CD18, still waiting for ovulation! I had a pretty dark line (almost as dark as control) on OPK on CD16, then e line got lighter on the following days. Temp also didn’t increase o_O
I was like you in my last cycle, it was dark but not as dark as control and got lighter. Subsequently my AF came 14 days after that dark line day. So i missed to BD during my O... did u BD on CD16 or around then?

Yup I O-ed already. Now 6 DPO and again on tww! Hmm.. I read others saying that O is normally 24 -36 hours after dark line so maybe u can only see the increase in temp 2-3 days after. U still doing the smep? If u are then still Ok.

Hi, i'm new here. 31 this year. Had ectopic preg in 2011 n right fallopian tube removed. Had been trying different ways since then and decided to stop trying so hard since last year as it was mentally stressful since 2011. But still i have not give up on wanting a baby. I just wana ask if anyone got recommendations to help men to increase sexdrive? As me and my hb is quite low.

Thanks dear.

Clomid! Then I had my first dosage of ovidrel jab on the 12th!

2 ww now but I'm so stressed about it. Cos my doctor warned about testing early for false positive but it was negative the past 3 days. So I'm thinking maybe the ovidrel didn't work for me.

Is your AF due yet? I usually test until AF is late cos I hate to see BFNs! It’s so depressing

I was like you in my last cycle, it was dark but not as dark as control and got lighter. Subsequently my AF came 14 days after that dark line day. So i missed to BD during my O... did u BD on CD16 or around then?

We BD every other day from CD 11 till positive OPK. Today is CD20 but no positives yet, which is considered normal for me ever since we TTC. Ever since TTC, My cycles became longer which I think is due to me ovulating later. I tend to ovulate around CD22/23 these days but last month i ovulated on CD20 so i thought perhaps the TCM meds was helping to regulate my O back to normal.

I gt a slightly darker line yesterday but today it became slightly lighter again. Not sure if I gt a batch of faulty OPKs!

Yup I O-ed already. Now 6 DPO and again on tww! Hmm.. I read others saying that O is normally 24 -36 hours after dark line so maybe u can only see the increase in temp 2-3 days after. U still doing the smep? If u are then still Ok.

im still waiting for O! On CD20 today. My temps still didn’t rise though, around 36.3 everyday. It’s cooler in the mornings these days, so I hardly get 36.7 kind of temp even when I sleep in late. Yup I’m still on SMEP. So have to BD every other day till positive OPK

you have any positive symptoms yet?

We BD every other day from CD 11 till positive OPK. Today is CD20 but no positives yet, which is considered normal for me ever since we TTC. Ever since TTC, My cycles became longer which I think is due to me ovulating later. I tend to ovulate around CD22/23 these days but last month i ovulated on CD20 so i thought perhaps the TCM meds was helping to regulate my O back to normal.

I gt a slightly darker line yesterday but today it became slightly lighter again. Not sure if I gt a batch of faulty OPKs!
Oh i see! If u r on SMEP then should be good!! Hope u O soon! Since it is consistently late should be accurate!

im still waiting for O! On CD20 today. My temps still didn’t rise though, around 36.3 everyday. It’s cooler in the mornings these days, so I hardly get 36.7 kind of temp even when I sleep in late. Yup I’m still on SMEP. So have to BD every other day till positive OPK

you have any positive symptoms yet?
Not much symptoms yet, just some slight sore boots today. Wow! Your DH is really very cooperative to keep doing every other day from CD 10.

Oh i see! If u r on SMEP then should be good!! Hope u O soon! Since it is consistently late should be accurate!

hopefully! Last 2 cycles the liners were pretty consistent. Lighter than progressively darker till it turned positive. This cycle I’ve had 2 sudden darker liners out of nowhere and after tt it turned lighter again. Hope it’s not an indication of multiple LH surge!

Not much symptoms yet, just some slight sore boots today. Wow! Your DH is really very cooperative to keep doing every other day from CD 10.

haha we cheated and started on CD11. Previously cycles we started on CD 12, sometimes 14 becos I ovulate really late anyway. But my TCM suggested to start trying on CD11.
Do you usually get sore boobs?

hopefully! Last 2 cycles the liners were pretty consistent. Lighter than progressively darker till it turned positive. This cycle I’ve had 2 sudden darker liners out of nowhere and after tt it turned lighter again. Hope it’s not an indication of multiple LH surge!
Oh i see. Good luck to u this time!
I went to gynae today to scan. I have 1 dominant, mature follicle this time on my left ovary... (last time was 3). On my right side there seems to be a small cyst thingy filled with blood but doctor said it will go away by itself.

Hi fellow TTC ladies!!

A friend and I were talking about fertility related matters and decided to start this platform for couples in Singapore to come together to share their experiences and knowledge...

Basically we want to be a one stop shop for couples starting on, going through or already succeeded in their journey to conceive because we want to create a community to provide moral support and cross share information..

I have also been posting on my IUI journey as well on IG stories (check highlights). I'm on day 5 today!

If you are keen, or know of a couple who are trying or who have tried, do support us and encourage them to follow us on IG :)

IG handle: @Cradleofallies

Oh i see. Good luck to u this time!
I went to gynae today to scan. I have 1 dominant, mature follicle this time on my left ovary... (last time was 3). On my right side there seems to be a small cyst thingy filled with blood but doctor said it will go away by itself.

which CD are you on now? Seems to be nearing ovulation soon?

Tested neg on 11dpo and 12dpo. Today is my 14dpo,nt sure if i shd test again or just wait. Period due this Friday. Having so many pms symptoms like headaches, insomnia and diarrhea.. Guess im out this mth =(

Tested neg on 11dpo and 12dpo. Today is my 14dpo,nt sure if i shd test again or just wait. Period due this Friday. Having so many pms symptoms like headaches, insomnia and diarrhea.. Guess im out this mth =(
Your luteal phase is 17 days? I'll wait but then I'm a believer of not testing until at least AF is 1 day late. You're not out yet till it shows!

Your luteal phase is 17 days? I'll wait but then I'm a believer of not testing until at least AF is 1 day late. You're not out yet till it shows!
Im not sure abt my luteal phase bt i knw i ovulated on day 12. Ok, shall wait till this fri and see if period comes. Fingers crossed!

What is your amh level? Mine is 8.3. High amh is usually indicative of PCOS. I got a positive beta last week for my 1st fresh transfer, so it should not be an issue. Just that you might be more prone to getting OHSS.
Hi,
My AMH is 15.1 pmol/L. What will be its value in ng/ml and is it high ? Did you took DHEA to improve the eqq quality? As I am 40 years old, with PCOS so just wanted to get some inputs on supplements on how to improve the egg quality too.
TIA

Im not sure abt my luteal phase bt i knw i ovulated on day 12. Ok, shall wait till this fri and see if period comes. Fingers crossed!
Wow day 12 is early! Your cycle must be quite short then. Normally LP is 12 - 16 days and is quite standard every month. Is the follicle phase that varies. Fingers crossed for u! I'm also just waiting...

Wow day 12 is early! Your cycle must be quite short then. Normally LP is 12 - 16 days and is quite standard every month. Is the follicle phase that varies. Fingers crossed for u! I'm also just waiting...
Ya im quite shock too bt tested positive o kit with v bad cramp dat time. Thxx!! Same to you too! Hope this is our month!

Hi,
My AMH is 15.1 pmol/L. What will be its value in ng/ml and is it high ? Did you took DHEA to improve the eqq quality? As I am 40 years old, with PCOS so just wanted to get some inputs on supplements on how to improve the egg quality too.
TIA
http://unitslab.com/node/155 You could check it here. I did check for you and the equivalent is 2.114ng/ml. If I'm not mistaken that is a relatively good level. Especially since you're 40. I'm 36. I did not take any DHEA. What I did take daily was Folic acid, Omega 3 and just regular multivitamins. I only managed to retrieve 6 eggs even though I had many follicles growing. Ended up with 2 blasts. One transferred and a success (7weeks now), and I have one frozen.

http://unitslab.com/node/155 You could check it here. I did check for you and the equivalent is 2.114ng/ml. If I'm not mistaken that is a relatively good level. Especially since you're 40. I'm 36. I did not take any DHEA. What I did take daily was Folic acid, Omega 3 and just regular multivitamins. I only managed to retrieve 6 eggs even though I had many follicles growing. Ended up with 2 blasts. One transferred and a success (7weeks now), and I have one frozen.

Thanks for the reply and many congratulations!.
I am also taking daily folic acid, Omega 3, myo-inositol and multivitamins. I am trying to conceive since 2009. Convcieved first time naturally but ended up d&C, many cycles of clomid, HSG testing, 5 rounds of IUI, laproscopy, 2 fresh cycle, 1 FET but no success yet so thought of checking for input.. many places I read DHEA helps in maintaining ovarian reserve hence thought of checking..May God gives us success too..

Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and started to TTC since 2018 . My husband and I went to Dr Jocelyn from ACJ Clinic for our fertility checkup (sperm count and blood test) previously. I have irregular cycle, So we were advised to try naturally with the hormones medicine clomid .but I can only had period when I take hormones medicine and during my ovulation time Clear Blue OPK give smiley face but we checked eggs with ultra sound, the doctor mention my eggs r not big enough.

We don't want keep eat hormones to have period so we stop seeing gyane and gave a try TCM to regulate my cycle in AUG 2019. After eat the Chinese herb for 3 months, I can have regular menstrual cycle but it's v short each cycle is about 22-23 days. We have been taking temperature every morning, cut down cold drinks and taking folic acid and Blackmore conceive vitamins

I am turning 33 this year and even though now I have very regular menstrual cycle, trying every month since 2019 year end, it seems so so difficult to conceive :( Is there any good fertility doctor to recommend?

Thank You
All the best everyone!

Yup, quite standard for me. So have u O-ed yet?

no! Hais.... I’m on CD24 alrd today. Still waiting for O. Based on past cycle dates,my app estimates O to occur around now or up to CD24. But past 2 months when I use OPK, I gt positive around CD20 to 22. Do your O days differ a lot?

no! Hais.... I’m on CD24 alrd today. Still waiting for O. Based on past cycle dates,my app estimates O to occur around now or up to CD24. But past 2 months when I use OPK, I gt positive around CD20 to 22. Do your O days differ a lot?
So your temp didn't increase yet? Ya my O days can be different also coz my cycle is not those super regular type.

So your temp didn't increase yet? Ya my O days can be different also coz my cycle is not those super regular type.

no, still no significant increase yet. Also no positive OPK, so I really think no O yet. Can’t be I missed the LH surge and my thermometer malfunction at the same time, which cause me to miss the O period. Quite impossible I think o_O

Not confident about a successful conception! I went to scan on CD 12 there is one dominant follicle at 3cm! And my Partner cannot do every 2 days

don’t stress over it, it just takes one sperm! Is this your third cycle on letrozole? Can use letrozole for 6 cycles right?

Back