Support group - Miscarriages

Tears,

hope your hcg level is zero already
happy.gif
Me too going to test later or maybe next week... cos I think my withdrawal bleeding (AF) from the provera is taking effect.. I am bleeding lightly today. Very light so I wont consider it cd1... probably will take tomorrow as cd1.

Curly

glad your AF is here. Me too.. soooo happy. just hope its the AF and not residual bleeding from the m/c (which had stop for 5 days already before this). So excited... can now take my medicine and try again. My gynae actually give me the go-ahead to try this cycle... so I am going for it
happy.gif

poohy, so happy for you that you can ttc again
happy.gif
. I guess my gynae is the conservative kind, so I was given the 3 mths frame. Hope to hear good news from you soon!!

hi all, been busy over the past 2 days.

folic & java, enjoy ur trips!
happy.gif
and tiny, hopefully we will hit the jackpot this cycle!

hv a gd wkend everyone!

Morning Everybody!!
biggrin.gif

<font color="0000ff">Poohy</font> &amp; <font color="ff6000">Curly</font>, i tested on Labour Day and confirmed negative!
happy.gif
You know the mixture feeling of takin a pregnancy test and yet hopin that i was negative. Deep down, was thinkin if postive, can it be miracle tat i conceived again...
lame.gif

I dun noe if i could ttc now or not cos recently got a tummy upset.
sad.gif
My appointment with KK is next week... dun noe wanna to go or not. Sometimes, i felt that if no scan, it will be a waste of my time and money!

tears..

ya understand what u mean.. for once the negative test is good news
happy.gif
I tested yesterday but still v v faint positive.. hopefully after my AF it will be negative
happy.gif

what's your next KK appt for ?

Tat appt was actually fixed after my M/C, something like to trace dun noe wat history... Actually, i was thinkin if i can do a Pap Smear on this appt. If can, still not so bad. Otherwise, it will be a waste of time again!

Morning Everybody!!
happy.gif

Folic and Java, enjoy your holidays!!
biggrin.gif

By the way, i hv reced the letter frm KK Quality mgr stating that they acknowledge the complaint to KK CEO and are currently investigating. Well, as usaul, have to wait again. It took them a week to send me the letter.

Tears,

oh at least they acknowledge the letter already so investigations is underway. Hope you will hear from them soon ;)

Tears, I have a colleague who had a m/c last year and she didnt go back for review... Are you thinking of changing your gynae?? Re ttc, know someone who got pregnant even before her first period after m/c. She had just delivered in March.

So, you received an acknowledgement letter from KK! Be patient and let's hope that they will reply to you soon.

tears,

me doing ok. my bleeding lighten already... so I am now popping tons of pills daily and praying I ovulate this month.
happy.gif
It better, cos I am a bit sick of taking so much pills... at least 12 daily.

how bout u all ? Hope we all managed to succeed really soon
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Curly</font>, i had also read from some of the foreign forum site regarding the period to ttc after M/C. Found out that there is also one lady who also conceived before her 1st AF. She is abt 35wks but i think she had already delivered.

It was really encouraging to learn about someone whom u noe had actually ttc b4 1st AF &amp; delivered. From what i gathered, there is a different variations for doctor's advice on ttc after 1st trimester M/C. The timing is diff cos other than psyhical healin, they are lookin are emotion healing.

Other than that, no scienfic reason to wait except it is better to ttc after 1 cycle.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Curly</font>, maybe i shldn't say change gynae, but rather change hospital. Saw from last nite news tat govt hospital can be more expensive than prte unless dont choose doc.... By thw way, who is ur gynae huh?

<font color="ff6000">Poohy</font>, that is really lots of pills u take!
89153.gif
u sure can take so much?? Oh, how i noe if i am fertile???

For me, after my AF, we jus test test market!
blush.gif
Scared ttc too fast ut jus let nature takes its course.
happy.gif

89154.gif
Baby Dust.. Baby Dust... pls give some to me, Curly, Poohy, Odie, Mille, Tiny and all who are ttc.
happy.gif

89155.gif
Baby Dust, Baby Dust pls took a plan and fly all the way to Langkawi for java, Italy for folic and UK for Snuffles!!
happy.gif

Wendyl, glad that u are taking it fine. But if you do need, cry if you can. It does help to release ur sorrow!

I guess at this point of time, you have to take care of yourself and eat more "pu" things to recover. Do you mind letting us know what happened?

wendyl, sorry to hear that..... Be strong and remember to "pu". It's not easy not to think about it..... I still think of it occasionally.

Read this and it is so true! - "We cannot write in water... we cannot carve in water. Water's nature is to flow and that is how we should treat life... emotion, negative or positive. Do not deny it but always let it flow through and then away."

I cry about it whenever I feel sad and I always feel better after that.

Tears, my gynae is Dr Peter Chew of Gleneagles. I like him as he's fatherly. Not too sure if anyone else is with him? I ever asked abt him but nobody replied... One thing abt him is that this clinic is always super packed! His wife (a super nice lady) is our fertility counsellor. You're extremely cute with the baby dust! I think the dust already settled on me
wink.gif

poohy, you take 12 pills a day! That's hell of a lot!!

wendyl, sorry to read abt another loss. do take care!

poohy, be careful not to overdose with too much multivitamins. e.g. vitamin a and e better not eat too much as our body will retain them. if too much, not gd for baby lor (in case u r still taking them in ur early stage pregnancy)

tears, thks for baby dust! cross my fingers.

actually, got some questions to ask u ladies. think others ask before but just to confirm.

going to ttc but hubby down with flu. is it a no no at all to ttc during this period? his flu is not serious but he is not totally well. quite disappointed abt it.

and is it ok to ttc everyday? know tt most articles mention 2 days interval but i am wondering if there's any harm to ttc everyday.
blush.gif

Hi girls,
Tears...thanks for the baby dust! Same to u too!

Poohy...wow...12 pills...i'm already having problem taking my folic. These few days kinda less regular already. Quite discouraged lah.

Wendyl, sorry to hear about your loss. Do come here to chat more often. After grieving, we'll help cheer one another up.
89271.gif

Millie, my hubby was also sick about 2 cycles ago. we asked his dad who's a doctor and he said it should be fine...as long as it's not too exhausting for him!! so i guess...do slowly lor! (But i dunno if it's true or he was just making it up cos he wants a grandchild - haha) I guess there's no scientific evidence that the sperms are also 'sick'
lol.gif

About your other question, Millie, I read something in the papers recently. Did any of you see the article of the sperm donors? It was in the Life section when they had a special edition on Babies. Apparently the donors have to abstain for 3 days before they donate their sperm, cos the sperm takes about that long to regenerate itself. I was wondering if that's true, then does it mean we should ttc only every 2 days? I dunno...what do u think?

wendyl,

hope you are feeling well now. Do take care!

millie,tiny,curly,tears

actually most of the pills consist of clomid and metformin ... the drugs I am supposed to take to induce the ovulation. Currently I am only supplementing folic and B6..vitE occassionally.

Do u all take Bcomplex ? I find my Bcomplex pills from gynae got a very strong...give up taking liao.. it makes me wanna vomit :p

millie.. i think i shd be ok ttc ... as long as not serious flu and got energy
happy.gif

morning tears,curly,millie,tiny &amp; poohy

actually i went to have a scan on my 11th week,find that baby head got a lump on his behind head,n think also kena down syno,so i tink it over,so i had a m/c on my 12th week.

got a q to ask u all,

since i had m/c done 3 weeks ago,although my AF have not come yet,is it ok to have sex huh?

hi wendy...
sori to hear abt dat. hope u're tkg it well.

but i'm confused over wat u said. so u mean to say u had a d&amp;c and ur case wasn't reali a miscarriage?

and wat did ur gynae say abt the lump behind ur bb's head?

hi soyabean

hmm,i had a d/c n i think my case was almost same as miscarriage la

it said if i was to continue to stay pregnancy,after i give birth,have to operate surgery for bb,i think it cruel once bb is out of my stomach.so no choice have to stop the pregnancy.

can i ask u question,

since i had done d/c 3 weeks ago,althought my AF had not come,ok to have sex?

My AF had not come yet,is it ok that i TTC again?

millie, I think it should be ok to ttc when we have flu. When we were ttc-ing then, my hubby always had flu/cold and when we finally conceived, I was down with flu/cold. Like what Tiny said, do it slowly and be more gentle
lol.gif

poohy, I am taking only folic acid and multivits. What's Bcomplex for? Not very well read abt medication....

wendyl, my gynae told us to abstain from sex for a mth as the womb was still very raw, as it's very easy to get infected (the same reason that we shdnt have sex during our period). But we couldnt hold it and did it in less than 3 wks
lame.gif
. Like I said earlier, someone I know actually ttc before her 1st period and got pregnant. But personally, I would wait at least 1 cycle. My gynae reminded us not to get pregnant so soon during our last visit
sad.gif
. I'm gonna try next mth after my 2nd cycle.

Wendyl, i think it is better to wait after ur AF then u ttc. Although there is no really scientific reasons to wait, but one of the reasons some doctors gave was that ur womb lining, after the cleaning is abit thin. If implantation occured too early, it might not be thick enough to hold the baby.

Millie, usually i heard is alternate days to ttc. According to Dr Kowa who told my hubby's sis, it is better to have at least 36hrs interval. Reason being it takes sometime for the sperm to reproduce. But if u ttc
blush.gif
in the mornin yesterday, u can still ttc tonight!
embarrassed.gif
Should be 36hrs liao!!
happy.gif

thanks tears &amp; curly for ur answers.

but hor,is ok to have sex even my AF not yet come huh?(although i done d/c 3 weeks ago?

another thing need to ask is that,will u all change to a new gynae if u all are pregnant again?saw previous msg,that need to change to new gynae provide got a smooth pregnancy?

wendyl,

i think its ok to have sex before your AF. However, if you wanna refrain from conceiving, you can use contraception.

hm unless u r not comfortable with your current gynae, I think you wont need to change gynae rite ?

If I am pregnant again, I will definitely stick to my gynae.

hi poohy,

thanks for ur answer.

currently i am comfortable wif my gynae,but hor afraid that will it be smooth?

is it a myth to change new one provide we wan to have smooth pregnancy?cos i read that a lady whom miscarraige 2 times,saw the same gynae,but when she is 3rd time pregnant,she changed to a new gynae,n it lead her to have a smooth preganancy liao?dun kw need to believe anot?

hi poohy,

thanks for ur answer.

currently i am comfortable wif my gynae,but hor afraid that will it be smooth?

is it a myth to change new one provide we wan to have smooth pregnancy?cos i read that a lady whom miscarraige 2 times,saw the same gynae,but when she is 3rd time pregnant,she changed to a new gynae,n it lead her to have a smooth preganancy liao?dun kw need to believe anot?

Wendyl, if your M/C spotting had stopped and you are feeling alright, it is okay to BD.
happy.gif

Wow, Curly, ur gynae really wanna be very sure hor!!
lol.gif
Never mind lah, just be patient!!
happy.gif

Poohy, every morning, i'll take Brand Ess of Chicken. The after meal, i take Obimin(Multi-vit) for 1 day and the next day i took Folic Acid. I did it on a rotating basis. Dun noe if can take together or not!!
uhoh.gif

Night time, i'll drink a cup of Milk tat is enriched with Folic and Iron. Also i try to take DOM before i sleep!! However, last nite i din take them cos i too tired and fall asleep liao!!
yawn.gif

Sigh... if nothing happend, today i shld be goin to KK for 2nd Visit on my 12wks scan.... But now, no need...
sad.gif

Hi girls
I am back!!
bounce.gif

Glad to see this thread alive and sharing tips of baby dancing and counselling those who are down.

I didn't know we are nt supposed to baby dance within a mth of d&amp;c.... We started as soon as my bleeding stops... :p but we did use precautions. After first AF I was anxious to try again so we stop the precautions....

Hi Wendyl
Depends on your gynae's recommendations..what did he/she tell you when can start having sex?
Abt changing gynaes, it is a myth. But if you believe in that, no harm also to change.

Anyone to update me on how is everyone???
happy.gif

wendyl, I wont be changing gynae as I am comfortable with him

Tears, I think he just wanna make sure my body has fully recovered before we ttc again. Like you I always think that if nothing happened, I would be xx weeks and so on..... This week is the first week which I kinda "forgot" to think of it and I am glad. Glad that the pain is not constantly on my mind but of course I will always remember my bb....

Hallo Linda! Me ok, getting stronger every day. Trying to do things which cant be done when pregnant.....

wendyl, so yours is not really m/c, more like you chose to abort your baby? have you considered what you will do *if* (touch wood!) the next baby is the same? Then you'll keep aborting and TTC over again?

hi ladies,

tears,what is BD huh?

curly,i am thinking not to change gynae too,as i am comfortable wif him.

linda,my gynae din say leh.

anyway,since some of u are TTC again,think u all will have sex every 2 days.

eg: day 14,have sex,n successfully conceive,but u dun knw,have sex again on day 16,will it lead to abnormal bb anot?

Wendyl, "BD" meaning Baby Dance is have sex.
blush.gif

Curly, glad to hear that u r getting stronger!
biggrin.gif
I guess there is nothing wrong tat ur gynae wanting u to wait longer! Mayb he jus wanna be absolutely sure!

Linda, currently folic is in Italy, Java shld be in Langkawi and Snuffles still in UK (right?).

As for the rest, we are recovering and hoping can ttc soon!
happy.gif

Tears,

so r u trying to conceive now ? Which cd are u in now ?

me in cd5 today. My bleeding stop as per normal and I think my body shd be back to normal already! Really hope to ovulate next week !!! (though my usual is cd21). My hubby is going reservist 1june... so I really hope that I will have good news to share with him when he come out
happy.gif
How I wish everyday pass faster...

Poohy, wat is cd huh?
uhoh.gif
Is it the cycle?

Day 1 is counted from the day that our AF comes, is it? If that is the case, then, i'm cd 15 liao??? Correct?
89501.gif
kekeke...
biggrin.gif
But how do noe that you ovulate?

blush.gif
Sorry, Poohy, u jus ask me a qn, er... two qn (1. Am i ttc? 2. which cd?) and i bombarded u with many many qns!! hahaha...
rofl.gif

I think i am ttc now, but not actively. Cos the fear is still there. Scared of M/C again and being blamed for not waiting... Sigh....

hihi, thks for ur prompt responses. will enjoy slow ttc moments since hubby not fully well.
blush.gif

i read abt the 36 hrs break. wonder abt it too. anyway, think i'll ttc on alternate days. must let the sperms regenerate and hubby rest mah. hee.....erh tiny, or is it ok for u to ask ur father-in-law?

wendyl, must hv been a tough decision for u. do rest well. and as for sex, i didn't abstain till AF. tink we had sex abt 3 wks after d&amp;c. shld be ok but to be safe, no harm checking with ur gynae. but impt abt not getting pregnant. do take precaution as our uterus may be still recovering fr the d&amp;c and so, better to rest it 1st.

i stayed with my gynae despite 2 m/c. did wonder if i wld like to go back to him if i get pregnant again. but most likely i wld as he has my records and i am quite comfortable with him and his nurses.

hi linda, so happy to 'see' u here.
happy.gif
i am still ttc-ing hoping for gd news. folic has gone folicking in tuscany, italy. how envious!

snuffles &amp; java, are you ard? haven't 'seen' u for quite some time.

hi millie,
actually i don't talk to my father-in-law about these things....extremely pai say lah...
embarrassed.gif
the last time we asked about the ttc when sick thing was cos we were with my whole family (mum's side) and my mum's family all very open about such things so during family gathering can talk abt anything under the sun kind.

hee...but i think even the internet articles about ttc say that sperms will need about 36 h to regenerate themselves so i guess alternate days is just about right.

wendyl, if u're comfortable with your gynae there's no harm in staying with him/her. in fact it would be easier since he would have your records.

Hi Linda, how's baby Victoria? I'm sure she's keeping u really occupied...hope that we'll have good news to share one day. Still trying hard leh!

morning ladies.....

thanks for enlighting mi,really appreciated.

millie,i thought after ur 1st m/c,u pregnant second time,n u change to Dr Kowa?

wendyl,
sorry to hear wat happened. i guess its a tough decision for anybody in your situation.

i changed gynae from my first pregnancy becoz i nvr wanted to deliver at KK not becoz i am uncomfy wif the gynae. i also changed gynae for my current pregnancy. i believe if you are comfortable wif your gynae you should stay so that he/she can take special care of you since they know your history.

linda!
great to see you here! haven got to see bb vic's pictures..any to share? currently in my 5th month and expecting a gal too!

Hi girls
Glad to know you all are fine.
happy.gif

Curly, glad you are better...yah, take time now to relax and do all those things you have put off....

forgetmenot,
Hey! How u? TTC-ing? Tory is fine...naughty &amp; cute. no pics on PC yet... me a lazy mum.

wendyl
Maybe you shld ask your gynae lor. When you going for next appt? Diff gynaes will offer diff advise. But basic thing is that when you are comfortable lor.

Tears
Wow...sounds like they are alll having fun huh? Hopefully they bring good news back and so do you!!! happy TTC-ing!

Millie,
Try hard lor... Have enjoy it while you can. kekekkeke... I miss TTC-ing actually.. :p
Hope to hear good news from you soon. Did you change gynae?

Tiny
Tory is ok...naughty like all babies...has a fiery temper too. Hopefully will have little tiny girl or tiny boy to play with soon...
happy.gif

BEBECHIC!!!! I didn't remember you preggie!!! That's great!!!! How's everything with you? Which gynae u seeing? Kowa? So glad for you. This year a lot of girls.... all 3 other frens all expecting girls... hahahahah

<font color="ff0000">best wishes</font>
Sorry, but I think your question to wendyl sounds crude. No one will choose to abort a healthy baby. And more likely, in her case, the baby wld not be able to survive for long in the womb too. Medically she also will be advised the same. We all hope this will not happen again to her and NO ONE will like to think how handle such situations again..cos we all wish it will NOT ever happen again. Please be sensitive.

Linda, Tory sounds so cute...I do hope I'll have one of my own someday soon!

Best Wishes, I agree with Linda. I thought your nick was rather contradictory cos you didn't seem to be giving her your best wishes leh...I don't think "keep aborting and ttc-ing again" is the right way to put it! For us here, we have no choice. If the baby stops growing/has no heartbeat or has some abnormality which leads to abortion (whether natural or otherwise) we can't stop it from happening...

Poohy, why u din answer my qus?? Scare you off liao? Kekee....
biggrin.gif

Well, Linda, i do hope all of us from this thread can "graduate" from here! You noe, i felt that this thread is just like a school and you are our senior who pass the exam (smooth pregnacy and delivery) visiting us
rofl.gif

We came here because we have "fail" in our "exam" and so we have to retake it. For me, i am scared, angry, sad and with lots of "why" when i failed.
sad.gif

Thus i seek help here to have tuition. kekee..
lol.gif
You gals are just like my schoolmates and friends. You all give me advices and tips on ttc. If there is something one dont know, we can ask our teachers(gynae).
happy.gif

So, hopefully all of us can graduate from here and like Linda, became a source of motivators!!
happy.gif

linda, u sure work fast eh? going for a second one already?
happy.gif
tory sounds like a cute name. i am sure ur daughter is as cute as it sounds!

wendyl, i went to dr kowa for 2nd opinion but i did my d&amp;c with my orginal gynae. so tt's why, next time i preggie, i also don't know who to go to. think i shall concentrate on ttc-ing and worry abt tt later.

tears, u r so funny! but true lah. it helps tt we are here to support each other. of course, it wld be best if one day, this thread stops having postings and we all have graduated to another thread.
happy.gif

just heard fr one of frens tt she's pregnant. of course, i had mixed feelings. but i do feel happy for her as she has been trying close to a yr. and she told me she ttc everyday!!!! and she and her hubby had been operating like machines every mth during ovulation period.

Tears,

sorry miss your posting. Yup cd= cycle day. And the start of the cycle is the first day of your AF. So you r in cd15... hmm... ovulation soon rite ? Must jia you ! ;)

Back