Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

hi Van,

got it
happy.gif

I also dun hv the add to Sharon's place but I told her to email us alrdy.
Once I get it I will send to you ya?

Welcome Van,

Update ToyS Rus Sale!
Q to go in, Q to test the toy & Q to pay!!
Maybe bcos i go at lunch time, have to Q 1/2h to get in.

Hi Evon, can check with you.. what time is your session at GUG on Sat? I have placed my son on waiting list for the Sat morning class as they told me that the classes are full at the moment.

hi chloemummy,
my fren went this evening and sms me say not much things to buy leh... so now i dunno wanna go over the wkend or not... the crowd and q is oso a concern to me.

violet, personally i also feel nothing much, i also did not get anything, but the parents in the Q all have bag full of toys to get.

they have dolls,vtech toys(but not much discount abt 10~20), strollers,playdoh,happy feet series toy,ride on etc

expect crowd if u r going over the weekend , place is a bit cramp, not suitable to bring kids
hope the info helps
happy.gif

Mummies Enjoy ur weekend :0)

Hi Sharon and mummies, sorry that I will have to give the gathering a miss.. Gotta send my in-laws to town before noon then I will have to rush for lunch with my parents.. Hope to join you gals next time.. Sorry...

Violet,
thank you for the encouragement.

Bad news don't come alone,
I was refered to KKH for a bad ache at my ovary area,
a 7cm dermoid cyst is found at my right ovary area,
I'm schedule for a Therapeutic Laparoscopy Surgical on the 14th of May...
There's a 1-2% chance that it's cancerous,
they will send it for a test after extracting it... Hiaz....

koalarie,
can't agree more,
this boss of mind is good to those who work hard for him.
Thanks.
happy.gif

ariesan,
they took a sample for test to check for cancer & it's positive,
the 1 week test is to check how bad will the damage to him will be...
sad.gif

LengLeng,
gosh.... dun think so much, jus a very very small % oni ya? Most likely ok one la. After u gone thru this difficult phase i'm sure good things will follow....
happy.gif

Hi Leng Leng,

I am sorry to know of what happened to ur dad. Do not worry overly about the cyst, if it's really high chance of being cancerous, doc will usually put it in a higher percentage. Be positive and take care yea.

kao_kiss2.gif

hi jen, joleena, jocelyn, leng leng and mrschng,

Sharon has problem sending to yr emails so i've PMed u Sharon's add and contact.
hope to see u on 01-May.

Hi All
Happen to stumble upon this exciting thread! I'm totally new to this thread (first time post message hehe). I'm a SAHM and have a 5mths baby gal whom has a chubby cheek hehe...so that's where i got my nick
happy.gif

Leng Leng
Don't worry too much, it'll be okay. God bless you.

Welcome chubbycheeks! Where are you staying? SK or PG?

Congrats Kris for your new arrival!!

Hi Hi MikeI
Thank you! Oh I'm staying at SK Anchorvale. Pretty new to this estate too...since 2005...kinda of Ulu here but like it so far...

Hi Lengleng
Take care and dont worry too much..like what Violet said, doctor usually play safe and up the %....everything should be fine!
happy.gif

welcome chubbycheek!
me staying at compassvale walk
happy.gif

We have a gathering on 01-May, care to join us?

And pls PM me withyour details and I can update :

- Mummy Nick
- Mummy Name
- Kid's Name
- Kid's Gender
- Kid's DOB
- Contact Number
- Blk No & Street Name (Only Street Name will be published)
- Job
- Email address
- MSN address

happy.gif

Hi all,
It's a long time since I logged in here. I am expecting the 2nd one. Haiz.... Morning sickness!

Anyone bringing child to nearby playgroup? Any recommendation?

hi hi,
tx for all the well wishes. bb kelly n myself r doin well so far.

We will b havin bb shower on 19 May 2007. Violet, any BP for swiss rolls n eclairs? so i can order for dat day use. any gd caterer to recommend? hope to see some mummies on dat day too, do let me noe if you all can make it, will b abt 12pm.

Congrates Mssylan!

Lengleng, don't worry too much, everything will be fine..

Hi Chubbycheek, welcome to the thread! I am staying at Anchorvale too!
happy.gif

congrates Missylan!

Hi Kris,
how're u coping with motherhood? hope all is well and maid is good too
happy.gif

I am not doing BP for tat now leh....

Dunno if anyone is interested to do one?

i am looking for a reliable nanny or maid to take care of my 19 mth old son. Anyone got any transferred maid or know of any good and patient nanny, pls PM me as I hardly logon to this site. tks.

Violet,
thanks for the encouragement.
happy.gif

sharon,
hope so too, thank you for your prayers.
happy.gif

miso,
thanks,
it will be sent for lab test after the ops,
I should know the result about 1 week after the ops.
happy.gif

Mikel,
thanks, u too.
happy.gif

chubbycheek,
thanks, it's satistic lor...
happy.gif

xeno,
thanks, I certainly hope so too....
happy.gif

oh geez, leng2, nw then i realised abt yr 'prob'... do take care ok, not easy for u now.
and like violet has mentioned, dun worry, usually good fortune will follow after some 'bad news'.

ladies, again, dun think i cld make it to even pop over tis Tues, some guests visiting us(last min) and we'll be hving dinner together thereafter so I need to let my girl hv her nap...
gotta miss again
sad.gif

think next time if i can, i'll juz pop-in/over at that moment, said a few times will try but always cant make it, so paiseh...

missylan, congrats!!!

Sharon,

I just remember I dun have your unit no. just know you live same block as me leh can PM me your Unit no. anot if not 2molo duno go where and knock the door keke. Or anybody can PM me sharon unit no.

Missylan,
Congrats n Wish ya a smooth preggie.

Leng Leng,
Dun think too much and take good care of urself.

Sharon,
D u mind if i joining for tomorow gathering. Sorry for last min.

Leng Leng,
dont think too much and must be positive wor...
i was suspected to have breast cancer, went for surgery last thursday and comfirmed is NOT cancer. so dont think too much first ok.
happy.gif

violet

Bo receive leh anyway thanks but if i didnt recover from my flu and cough will not go up cos dun wanna spread to all the children.

Hi Leng Leng,

Dun worry, will keep you in prayers.

Hi Kris,
Thanks for inviting us to Kris' baby shower. If can make it, will def try to turn up.

Hi ladies,
Have not been logging on cos daughter was sick with fever and flu almost the whole of last week. Been real tiring esp now I'm also expecting my 2nd one....no appetite and tired. Really diff from my 1st pregnancy.

Hi Sharon,
Will try and make it tomorrow if I'm feeling better.
happy.gif

Hi LengLeng,

Agree with TBL u have to think positive! everything will turn out well.Take good care of yourself!

kao_welcome.gif
chubbycheek!

missylan congrats!!

joyful hope u gal is feeling better now. u got to take care too.

Leng Leng

Don't worry too much. I will pray for you. I agree with mum05' sayings on how good fortune always come after bad times.

missylan, congrats!!!

Sharon,
in case... touch woods..

XT just took her pneuccommocol vaccine... so in case she really does have her fever, I will "zi dong"... so that don't later spread to other children... k? =p

Cross fingers.. pray hard too.. else tonight I can't ve a good rest.

Hi Sharon,
Rcd ur pm. Thank you. D u wan me to bring anything to d gathering? BTW, forgotten to let you know only me n dd will be coming.

Hi all, have not log in for so long........

Leng leng dun worry, everything will be fine and take care.

Congrates to kris on ur arrival of bb kelly.

Back