Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Hi mummies,
Quite a long time never pop in. Hope that everyone is coping fine.

TBL,
Your kids are so adorable. So nice, got "hao zi" already.

hello anyone knows where in sengkang can we buy cheaper milk powder and pampers?
happy.gif

Hi Mrs Chng,

I have been buying from Chinese Medical shop/Ren Tai Tang at RiverVale Plaza. You can check out the price there.

caymon,
thks for your compliment. u can start another one asap to make "hao zi" lei.
happy.gif

apricot,
the FM from Ren Tai Tang are same as those selling at NTUC? if yes i may want to check it out. there is 1 supermart @ punggol blk 600+ selling cheap FM, but i think it's imported fm msia. eg they sell 'Gain EYE Q' instead of 'Gain IQ'.
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

I'm a MTB staying in punggol. Would like to find out anyone of u put your bb in infant care? From month start?

I think there is 1 infant care centre in blk 192. any1 have their bb there?

Thanks.

hi amore,
i visited Blk192 infant care b4, dont really like it. but it was nearly 2 years back. why dont you visit the centre yourself then decide. suggest you to visit during wkday instead of saturday.
happy.gif

Dear mummies.... had been reading all ur discussions, its so typical mummy conversation just like me. Im a mum of one and my gal is coming to her 9th months liao. Glad to be able to join the mummies here.

anyone knows abt the kid fair this weekend at suntec city?
Am looking for diapers and previously i have got it at a good price in the mummy fair at expo months ago....

Hi mummies, I had started work on Monday after 2+ months ML.. So tiring.. *Yawn* I have not been having enough Zzzzzz, average of 4-5 hrs only. Also, everyday gotta sacrifice lunch time to pump milk.. Worse still my job requires me to travel a lot, sometime oversea, may need to throw away some milk when at oversea as to keep my milk production running.. What a waste!

Welcome to all newly joint mummies..

Cindy, Apricot & Sunnyling, had voted.. I must exclaim, "All babies are so adorable!" I may enroll my boy too but wait till his rashes goes away then... He is still having much heat / milk rash, it's hurt to see how him scratching and whining due to itchiness..
sad.gif
Hope he will get better as time goesby..

amore - my boy is in the infantcare at blk 192.
it's call Bright kids.

my boy been there for 3weeks already.
overall i feel tat they are not bad.

the whole centre is dedicated to infants under 18mths. n they divide the kids into 3 groups. depending on their mobility.

if u wan more info, can pm me.
happy.gif

hi xl_xeno,
thks for your vote!

me 2, till now still dun hv enuf slp...cos my gal still haven able to slp thru nite...my work oso nid to travel but lucky boss u'stand, so he try to minimise my travelling & he handle those o'seas matters for me...but im still on stand by incase he will ask me to travel anytime...

these few days, i even more tired cos my gal is down w cough & w phelgm too...c her cough w phelgm, so heartpain....but duno how to help her...hope she can recover soon....then me oso not feeling down cos she like to cough right onto my face...hahaha...
then worse still, my mens back!!! so sian....all these make me feel v tired....not enuf slp, rest etc...

Hi all mummies,

If u happen stay in Punggol, there is one ECON minimart at Blk 196 something. They sell quite expensive FM for some brands For eg, the Enfagrow 1.8kg (the new gold packagin) that I bot from Ren Tai Tang is expensive by $7.

Hi Cindy, Apricot & Sunnyling, voted liao.... lucky in time cos no time to log in...
happy.gif

Cindy, hope Chloe is feeling better. hope she is well soon.

Xeno, time flies hor... so fast have to go back to work liao. btw, did you take the full 12 weeks of leave?

Mummies, enjoy your weekend...
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

Can I join the thread?
I din know that there is a sengkang/punggol thread until now...
Me just gave birth 2 weeks ago (18Sept). Now still in confinement...
I was more active in the Oct_MTB thread.

Here's a photo of my chubby Rhys,
530075.jpg

Anyone ordered goods from USA beside joining the BPs listed in this forum? I was wondering why the exchange rate stated in BPs is USD$1.63/1.65 while the exchange rate is USD$1.58... Is there a cache somewhere like the websites using unattractive exchange rate for foreign buyers??? I'm confused ...

Think the rate is as of charge by the cc company, which will be higher than the previaling market rate

Hi Mikel, i have bought items from US and payment method is usually by credit card. the credit card company will have their own rate to convert them to sin dollars, which is usually higher....

sunny and cindy, voted...
happy.gif

mikel, so far, up till todate, all my online USD purchases were charged by my bank at the exchange rate of ard 1.59 to 1.6(USD purchases)...

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mummies' Nick</TD><TD>Kids' Name</TD><TD>Kids' DOB</TD><TD>Kids' Age</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Job</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>amanda (0505bride)</TD><TD>Lim Xin Ru</TD><TD>08/02/06</TD><TD>7m 24d</TD><TD>Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>anissa (clarences_mum)</TD><TD>Clarence</TD><TD>22/08/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 10d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>apricot </TD><TD>Aston </TD><TD>19/04/03</TD><TD>3y 05m 13d</TD><TD>EdgeField Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>are</TD><TD>Rachael</TD><TD>04/10/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 28d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>WFHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>bbcindy</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>06/03/06</TD><TD>6m 26d</TD><TD>Compassvale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>beluga</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>06/12/05</TD><TD>9m 26d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>bulma</TD><TD>Jarren</TD><TD>12/01/06</TD><TD>8m 20d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>caymom</TD><TD>Caydence</TD><TD>25/05/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 07d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Cecelia Tan (ariesan)</TD><TD>Raphael </TD><TD>23/01/02</TD><TD>4y 08m 09d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Rachelle</TD><TD>16/08/06</TD><TD>1m 16d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>celwong
new.gif
</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>01/01/06</TD><TD>9m 01d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>chiart</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 29d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>deniz (deniz_ann)</TD><TD>Meghan</TD><TD>12/10/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 20d</TD><TD>Compassvale Street</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>doll (podolly_gantan)</TD><TD>Alyssa </TD><TD>23/02/05</TD><TD>1y 07m 09d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Cheyenne</TD><TD>12/06/06</TD><TD>3m 20d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>Fiona (funkychick)</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 29d</TD><TD>Buangkok Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>flolai (mashimaro771)</TD><TD>Zavier Tan</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 11d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>flotan</TD><TD>Raelyn</TD><TD>25/10/05</TD><TD>11m 07d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>furlover</TD><TD>Sean</TD><TD>18/09/02</TD><TD>4y 00m 14d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>20/06/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 12d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>glayz</TD><TD>Sky</TD><TD>16/06/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 16d</TD><TD>Compassvale Bow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan</TD><TD>21/02/06</TD><TD>7m 11d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Jackiejon</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>18/11/02</TD><TD>3y 10m 14d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>jadonmum</TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>10m 28d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>15/07/06</TD><TD>2m 17d</TD><TD>Sengkang East Way</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Jen</TD><TD>Jeannieve</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 21d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Road</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>JP (Japepearl)</TD><TD>Garrick</TD><TD>09/07/06</TD><TD>2m 23d</TD><TD>Serangoon North Ave 4</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>kiami</TD><TD>Aeron</TD><TD>11/06/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 21d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Road</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Koalarie (evonlimsy)</TD><TD>Xuan Ting</TD><TD>11/04/06</TD><TD>5m 21d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>lauran</TD><TD>Yu Ping</TD><TD>21/08/03</TD><TD>3y 01m 11d</TD><TD>Compassvale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Yu An</TD><TD>21/07/05</TD><TD>1y 02m 11d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>lee_hwa</TD><TD>Kai Sheng</TD><TD>04/04/05</TD><TD>1y 05m 28d</TD><TD>Compassvale Crescent</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>lilyloo
new.gif
</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>06/04/06</TD><TD>5m 26d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>linda</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 12d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>linsaw</TD><TD>Denzil</TD><TD>31/08/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 01d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>magtay</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>05/08/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 27d</TD><TD>Rivervale Street</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>mei76</TD><TD>Eunice Loh</TD><TD>01/10/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 01d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>mikel</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>14/01/06</TD><TD>8m 18d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>Temp SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>mooon</TD><TD>Aeden</TD><TD>26/09/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 06d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>mrschng
new.gif
</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>10/08/06</TD><TD>1m 22d</TD><TD>Rivervale Street</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MTDT </TD><TD>Zavier </TD><TD>15/06/06</TD><TD>3m 17d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>mum05</TD><TD>RT</TD><TD>01/01/05</TD><TD>1y 09m 01d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>Freelance</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>Carol Tan (mustard)</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>19/08/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 13d</TD><TD>Fernvale Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>newss</TD><TD>Keith</TD><TD>22/04/04</TD><TD>2y 05m 10d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>41</TD><TD>paranoidmummy</TD><TD>Emerson</TD><TD>09/07/06</TD><TD>2m 23d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Road</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>42</TD><TD>samval</TD><TD>Valerie </TD><TD>26/10/01</TD><TD>4y 11m 06d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Kimberly </TD><TD>08/07/05</TD><TD>1y 02m 24d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>43</TD><TD>serene (soffie)</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>07/01/06</TD><TD>8m 25d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>44</TD><TD>sharon (gracemum)</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>20/09/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 12d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>45</TD><TD>sunnyling</TD><TD>Ziv</TD><TD>02/12/05</TD><TD>10m 00d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>46</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Athena</TD><TD>22/05/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 10d</TD><TD>Compassvale Road</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21/12/05</TD><TD>9m 11d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>47</TD><TD>tattybear</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>16/10/05</TD><TD>11m 16d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>Temp SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>48</TD><TD>taurus76</TD><TD>Le Xuan</TD><TD>25/02/06</TD><TD>7m 07d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>49</TD><TD>TBL</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>02/12/04</TD><TD>1y 10m 00d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>14/06/06</TD><TD>3m 18d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>50</TD><TD>tingting</TD><TD>Zephan</TD><TD>03/08/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 29d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>51</TD><TD>violet_blaze</TD><TD>Yi Xuan</TD><TD>24/07/02</TD><TD>4y 02m 08d</TD><TD>Compassvale Walk</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Feng Kai</TD><TD>09/02/06</TD><TD>7m 23d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>52</TD><TD>vivian_phoebe
new.gif
</TD><TD>Rhys</TD><TD>18/09/06</TD><TD>0m 14d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>53</TD><TD>wen2gal</TD><TD>Titus Lim</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>10m 22d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Wendy (cpj)</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>01/03/04</TD><TD>2y 07m 01d</TD><TD>Compassvale Street</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>06/03/06</TD><TD>6m 26d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>55</TD><TD>wwmilo</TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>30/09/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 02d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>~ 16/12/06 ~</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>56</TD><TD>xl_xeno (xeno)</TD><TD>Aden</TD><TD>13/07/06</TD><TD>2m 19d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Road</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>57</TD><TD>yvonne (geoks)</TD><TD>Hunter</TD><TD>24/01/05</TD><TD>1y 08m 08d</TD><TD>Fernvale Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>58</TD><TD>zin</TD><TD>Yin Shuen </TD><TD>19/06/03</TD><TD>3y 03m 13d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Link</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Joon Rei</TD><TD>15/09/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 17d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

If u wish to join the list, pls send ur details to me:
- Mummy Nick
- Mummy Name
- Kid's Name
- Kid's Gender
- Kid's DOB
- Contact Number
- Blk No &amp; Street Name (Only Street Name will be published)
- Job
- Email address
- MSN address

hello morning mommies
so many posts and hardly got time to post anything...

enjoy your day ahead

let me know if there is a next gathering soon
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

Thank you for all the vote.

Xl

I also very tired cos my boy had not sleep thru yet although he had weaned off his night feed but still wake up in the night to talk or play. Like last night he wake up 3 times so I very tired today Yawnnnnnn.

Ziv: Thank you to all Yee Yee that voted me

531823.jpg

hi mummies..

juz a check if any1 of u plc ur child in infant ctr @ blk 192 brightkids or @ windsor playskool? Like 2 get feedback.. Tks

Hi sunnyling,
my gal still wake up for nite feeds leh...how to wean her off???
sigh....waiting for her to slp thru nite 2....

she still haven recovered fm her sickness, so now actually she abit fussy &amp; clanky....sometimes v tired esp duno y she so clanky...
so can only try to sanyang her more lor...then try to make her slp more...

Hi Taurus,
I rem u. We live on the same block. Me on the 6th floor. We may have met in the lift but we do not know who we are..ha..

My son is in Windsor playskool attending N1 now and he was there since 21 mths. Encourage u to visit both centre and make comparision.

hi hi apricot..

ya.. ya..
happy.gif

so hows ur boy go 2 windsor playskool? by their school bus? btw, congrats on ur boy winning.. he very cute

hv not visited windsor.. a bit reserve on the brightkids lei..

Hi all mummies

I'm an aug mum and am new here in this forum. I live in Rivervale Drive. May i check with all if you know of any day-time nannies or infant care in sengkang? I'm thinking either one of them when i'm back to work. Do you all know the pricing for both?

Thanks Violet.

Actually i'm also thinking of engaging a maid. And due to time constraint, i'm thinking of getting a transferred Indo one. Any advice on this?

You are welcome Timpani.

<u>maid</u>
I'm lucky to get a good transfer filipina maid so I have no complain la.

It depends whether how comfortable you are with maid taking care of your little one. And engaging a maid, new or transfer, is really depends on luck. Frankly, how much can u tell fm a person with just 1 interview? rite?

At least u try to find an agent who is honest.
Dun rush into getting the 1st 'good' maid u think she is.
Take your time to choose and interview and ensure you are really comfortable with the chosen one before engaging her.

Hi Violet,

May i know what is PM? Sorry, im new here. so still learning those short form. Pai say!

Btw, any of you heard of The children's Discovery Centre at Rivervale Crescent? They provide infant care services but not sure if they good a not.

Back