Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Hi mummies, I also feel its abit no so good to charge us for BPs... and only for 7 days.. it's like they wanna prevent ppl making biz thingy but on the cost of us...

U mummies enjoy bah! I am too heavy to move around... lolx.. lazy mummy

hmmm, i think hor we shld blame those ppl trying to sell/promote those MLM prdts here. in fact alot had been posing as 'sellers' or bulk purchase 'buyers'(those who really are will know), here and actually made biz here. Alot of us even get alot of emails frm these ppl...

I think no choice, we also hv to pay to advertise in singnet's classified. Think it's fair.
7 days abit short though but looking at e bright side - we get to close spree earlier and get our stuffs earlier too kekekekeke
(the meeting up part can do it via emails).

For some genuine BPs, I see that some has already requested for mommies' contacts/emails for future purchase which I've also passed down mine hehehe.
We can still do it in pte to avoid paying e cost, otherwise, maybe all can share share lor
sad.gif

hi joleena,
wat happened? Vent yr frustration here...

Me oso not hving a good day. Had a 3hr mtg with boss and when i need to go pump she gave me THAT look. Xian man. After pump still go back to the mtg and oni eat lunch at 2+....

hi,Sengkang/Punggol Mommies 1st Gathering, 7 Jul, 6.30pm at Swensens

1) linsaw
2) violet + gal(tentative)
3) chiart
4) beluga + HB + boy
5) Sharon + gal

my office having renovation, currently i at temp office @ UIC building,alone there very sian also.

Hi Gals,

Wonder any of you SAHMs wants to start any playgroup during weekdays for the kids... Just for them to play around and enjoy each others' company for an hour or two, maybe once a week. Well, sometimes Elijah gets a bit bored and crave for some children companion and I'm not intending to send him to any playschool at the moment.

Maybe we can start something, I prefer morning though, as my son knocks out after lunch.

Hi all,
I'm new to this thread tho I sometimes come in to read on & off. I'm staying at compassvale st & my little gal Meghan is 20 mths.

Carol,
I'm interested in your playgroup idea....only problem is Meghan wakes up quite late in the morning.

Hi mummies,
how is your day? it a meeting day for me again sian..... meet and do nothing haha

mum05,
for BP there is another forum which is doing marketplace. if you want i can pm to you

linsaw, hehe, oops my mistake, thot they closing it down. but hor charging $ = closing it down...
me also hate mtgs. all talk and no action.

mum05, ya, i think those biz pple spoil market... and i've also got emails from insurance pple etc. i think it's unethical for them to use my email to solicit business from me.

joleena, hope today's better for u...

sharon, it's violet who's organising this gathering... i'll see u then!

Welcome deniz!

Hi Deniz,

Wat about 10am? Is it still too early? I know quite a no of kids wakes up late. I have conditioned my boy to sleep no later than 9.30pm so he wakes up very early (7am.. yawn....)and he is 21mths now, very close your gal in age.

We can do it either weekdays or Saturday morning depending on response...

Hi beluga,
Thanks for the welcome
biggrin.gif

Carol,
Yup, our kids only 1 mth apart! Meghan wakes up around 10-10.30am so 10am is out. Anyway, can see the response & I'll try to make it if i can.

Hehe, I tried to condition her to sleep earlier so can wake up earlier but always backfire. End up she wakes up at noon!

hello mommies
how are you?
yesterday sucks...and long story..haha..don know how to vent my frustrations hehe..but after talking to boss, seems ok now
happy.gif

hello carol
i am interested in the playgroup but i am a FTWM...any chance for weekend playgroup?

hi deniz
welcome..my boy is also coming to 19 months
happy.gif

hi sharon
how come u are alone in the office? where are all your colleagues?

Joleena,
our office staff only miserable 2 person, me and my head dept boss. she is incharge of renovation .. always not here la..sianzz

BTW anyone using our company products...

oops.. 7july, i can't join u ladies.. got to pick up xuanting n my mom back 2 my home.

Really really miss Xuanting now...

She very poor gal.. not poo poo for more than 4 days.. thank goodness after bringing her to yu guo, it really helps. So far attended 2 sessions, still got one last one to go.

Any mommies used to try Similac Infant and then switch to other milk powder? What milk powder did you switch to?

Violet,
Skin Care clinic. "SYY Clinic" anybody ?

hi, anybody working in shenton way, see got any lunch kaki or not , I bored liao

sharon
oh just two person? small coy? good also..less politics hehe...
what does SYY clinic do? sell skin care products? what kind of skin care products? sorry for so many questions hehe...
too bad i don work in shenton way..used to be hehe

hi koalarie
yu guo is highly recommended....

sorry couldnt help you on the milk powder..cos i switch from friso to similac

Koaliarie,

it's ok not too poo for 4-7 days. If scared then call PD or bring to PD.
My boy so far 3 episodes of 4 days nvr poo liao. Eventually ok la, he pooed at the 4th day each time. PD says so long as the stool is soft then shd not be a problem.

Can't adv u on the FM though 'cos still on TBM.

Sharon,
Sorry this does not ring a bell.....

Hello Deniz n Carol

Koaliarie,
i did try to change from friso 1 to dumex 2 but in the end i change back to firso 2 again.cos when he take dumex , he reduce the intake of the milk and he has a bit of consipation. But once we change back to Friso everything go back to normal.

sharon, i just to work in shenton way too... but i have transfer to site... too bad, cannot help you much

dun poo can meh?? I was asking PD on tix as she was gettng more frustrated when drinking her milk milk.. kept struggling n then will break down to cries.

Then she's getting to tears in afternoons n couldn't zzz well and doesn't want to zzz in sarong.. guess it is oso mild colic.

Then after her 1st tui na, she poo.. but her poo is like our adult one.. soft but a lump. not watery or like japanese curry type. But at least she pooed. N next day pooed more of japanese curry.

We ve since diluted her milk milk from last Sunday. Hopefully she will continue to poo today as well.

Looks like every bb a bit different huh?

Linsaw,
yes. She's heaty. The chinese physician we saw yesterday, Dr Liu, saw her quite thoroughly n found tat her throat a bit redish n plus got a bit phlegm.

Haiz.

Hi Deniz,

Wow!Your gal really sleeps till very late huh.. So she knocks out very late at night lor! Thank Goodness you are SAHM or else it is going to be terrible for you. I started conditioning my boy since birth actually. Bedtime started at 7-7.30pm then, as he gets older he can stay up longer. I used to work, so every morning I had to bring him to my mom's by 7.15am... thus his early waking habits. But even now, I will not let him nap pass 5pm, so by 9pm, he is sure to be sleepy. Not easy for you to condition Meghan now, unless you make her skip one day's nap and make sure she only knocks out after 7.30pm (then usually they will knock out for 12hrs straight)But you have to follow up the next day for her to have an early nap, preferbly no later than 2.30pm.

Anyway, maybe we can start with 11am, just wondering whether Compasspoint has any condusive place for that?? Or any suggestions??? I usually bring my boy to the library there then lunch at the foodcourt. We can fix the date later, either Weekdays or Saturday?

Koalarie
I've changed from Similac to Enfalac A+ cos my boy poo was too watery, always leaked. So far so good.

Can't join you guys for the gathering.

Hi mummies,
Thanks for the welcome!
happy.gif

Carol,
I'm ok with the library but if we got a few kids, then a bit difficult lah. I don't think compasspoint has any place for kids to play. Only other thing I can think of is early weekday evenings at playgrounds. We can start off with the library if it's only our 2 kids.

I usually bring Meghan down to town cos there are kids shops with little play areas in them.

Koalarie,
Meghan is on Gain IQ now, before that was Similac Excellence. She seems to really love this milk brand & so far no problems.

Koalarie
I guess diff bb reacts differently to FM, my boy was taking Friso Gold 1 b4 but got contispation n his poos very hard n will cry when he poo but after chging to dumex his poo so soft n mustard color too.

At 1st when i chg to dumex his milk intake oso decreased cos the sweetness is not there so i had to mix wif friso for a wk b4 i totally intro dumex.

linsaw, does e website start wif a "B"?
happy.gif

beluga, yalor, i oso kana a few emails frm ppl selling this and that, buay tahan...

sharon, yr girl is juz like my niece(she's now in her 20s already btw
happy.gif
), she was already walking and playing her fav cartoon video tapes on her own at her 9th mth...hahaha.
oh, u stay near me rite?(e layout of yr flat is same like mine! lolz) Think i must go take a better look at yr girl's face, so i will know who e mommy is when I happen to see her ard here lolz.

wow wow... more and more members...
happy.gif

doll and phoebesmum, please give me ur email and msn addresses...

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mummies' Nick</TD><TD>Kids' Name</TD><TD>Kids' DOB</TD><TD>Kids' Age</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Job </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>amanda (0505bride)
new.gif
</TD><TD>Lim Xin Ru</TD><TD>08/02/06</TD><TD>4m 21d</TD><TD>Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>anissa</TD><TD>Clarence</TD><TD>22/08/05</TD><TD>10m 07d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains </TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>apricot </TD><TD>Aston </TD><TD>19/04/03</TD><TD>3y 02m 10d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>beluga</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>06/12/05</TD><TD>6m 23d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>caymom</TD><TD>Cay</TD><TD>01/05/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 28d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Cecelia Tan (ariesan)
new.gif
</TD><TD>Raphael </TD><TD>23/01/05</TD><TD>1y 05m 06d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>~ 01/08/06 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>" </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>chiart</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 26d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>deniz (deniz_ann)
new.gif
</TD><TD>Meghan</TD><TD>12/10/04</TD><TD>1y 08m 17d</TD><TD>Compassvale Street</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>doll (podolly_gantan)
new.gif
</TD><TD>Alyssa </TD><TD>23/02/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 06d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Cheyenne</TD><TD>12/06/06</TD><TD>0m 17d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>" </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Fiona (funkychick)</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 26d</TD><TD>Buangkok Link</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>flolai (mashimaro771)</TD><TD>Zavier Tan</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 08d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>furlover</TD><TD>Sean</TD><TD>18/09/02</TD><TD>3y 09m 11d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>WAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>20/06/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 09d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>" </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan</TD><TD>21/02/06</TD><TD>4m 08d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>jadonmum</TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>7m 25d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>Jan06Mum</TD><TD>Glenna</TD><TD>05/01/06</TD><TD>5m 24d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>~ 15/07/06 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Sengkang East Way</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>Jen</TD><TD>Jeannieve</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 18d</TD><TD>Anchovale Rd</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>kiami</TD><TD>Aeron</TD><TD>11/06/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 18d</TD><TD>Anchovale Rd</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Koalarie (evonlimsy)</TD><TD>Xuan Ting</TD><TD>11/04/06</TD><TD>2m 18d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD>lauran</TD><TD>Yu Ping</TD><TD>21/08/03</TD><TD>2y 10m 08d</TD><TD>Compassvale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Yu An</TD><TD>21/07/05</TD><TD>11m 08d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>" </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>linda</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 09d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>linsaw</TD><TD>Denzil</TD><TD>31/08/05</TD><TD>9m 29d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>mikel</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>14/01/06</TD><TD>5m 15d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>Temp SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>mooon</TD><TD>Aeden</TD><TD>26/09/05</TD><TD>9m 03d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>MTDT </TD><TD>Zavier </TD><TD>~ 07/07/06 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>mum05</TD><TD>Girl-private</TD><TD>01/01/05</TD><TD>1y 05m 28d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>Freelance </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Carol Tan (mustard)</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>19/08/04</TD><TD>1y 10m 10d</TD><TD>Fernvale Link</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>newss</TD><TD>Keith</TD><TD>22/04/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 07d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>phoebesmum</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>01/01/06</TD><TD>5m 28d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Dr</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>paranoidmummy</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>~ 16/07/06 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Anchovale Rd</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>samval</TD><TD>Valerie </TD><TD>26/10/01</TD><TD>4y 08m 03d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Kimberly </TD><TD>08/07/05</TD><TD>11m 21d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>" </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>serene (soffie)</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>07/01/06</TD><TD>5m 22d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>sharon (gracemum)</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>20/09/05</TD><TD>9m 09d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>stephenniris</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>01/12/05</TD><TD>6m 28d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Athena</TD><TD>22/05/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 07d</TD><TD>Compassvale Rd</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21/12/05</TD><TD>6m 08d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>" </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>tattybear</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>16/10/05</TD><TD>8m 13d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>Temp SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>taurus76</TD><TD>Le Xuan</TD><TD>01/03/06</TD><TD>3m 28d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>tingting</TD><TD>Zephan</TD><TD>03/08/05</TD><TD>10m 26d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>violet_blaze</TD><TD>Yi Xuan</TD><TD>24/07/02</TD><TD>3y 11m 05d</TD><TD>Compassvale Walk</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Feng Kai</TD><TD>09/02/06</TD><TD>4m 20d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>" </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>wen2gal
new.gif
</TD><TD>Titus Lim</TD><TD>10/11/06</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>41</TD><TD>Wendy (cpj)</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>01/03/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 28d</TD><TD>Compassvale Street</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>06/03/06</TD><TD>3m 23d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>" </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>42</TD><TD>yvonne (geoks)</TD><TD>Hunter</TD><TD>24/01/05</TD><TD>1y 05m 05d</TD><TD>Fernvale Link</TD><TD>SAHM</td></tr></table>

If u wish to join the list, pls send ur details to me:
- Mummy Nick
- Kid's Name
- Kid's Gender
- Kid's DOB
- Blk No &amp; Street Name (Only Street Name will be published)
- Job
- Email address
- MSN address

ya jen, tis grp is certainly getting bigger but those who were here originally, most not participating liao hor?
think if we do get a gathering for all in e future, we'll need to book a ballroom lolz.
violet, r u e organiser for next fri's gathering? Dun think I cld join in too, but will re-cfm later if i can. However, juz a note, i think swensons at compass pt may not be a good place if we're bringing our kid(s)-too cramp liao e rest...

Btw, all mommies, may I know at wat age shld we be toilet-training our kid(s)? My girl used to poo on e potty when she's much younger(1st try at 9mths old but she din like it, so we only let her use e potty when she's 1yr old lor), but a few mths ago she had diarrhoea n since then she doesnt like to poo in her potty anymore - she'll try for a while then she'll make noise lor...how?

hello mommies morning
tiring week
sad.gif

hi mum05
i have asked the PD. she mentions we can toilet train our kids when the child is ready.
guess they will tell us when they are ready?
my parents and in laws who is taking care of my boy makes him poo or pee in the toilet but he refused.
lately, he will just let my parents know he wants to poo...guess it takes time and not force the child..might backfire..
just my opinion..so am letting nature takes its cours

Morning joleena....

hi mum05,

Yes I am trying to organize one 'cos linsaw mentioned meet after work oso can.
So actually this mtg cater more for mummy meet up. Of course we dun mind if kids come along.

I not up to it to organize a major one for all mummies and kids yet leh... need a lot of time committment leh. So I do a simple one first for now.

At least let the mummies get more familiar with each other first lor. Hope u can join us....

if we need to organise for all mummies together with kid along, then we have to find a place with play ground, but not all our kids can play on their own yet .... can plan again later

As what voliet has mention this gathering is to let us to know or to see all mummies ...

mum05,

Like Joleena says when your child are ready for toilet train, they will let you know..
I have train my gal @ 7 mth,she is ok with it.
my gal also got her fav VCD,the moment on the TV. she will rise her arm up already..
you have to let me know, if you are happen to see me in somewhere . ok , if not i blur blur..

Linsaw.
Aiya. i missed a chance.. why ?you are transfer to side..

Maybe i am not bring my gal alone on next friday..

violet, i have to confirm later... gotta think of logistics problem... haha... cos Jean's at my ILs place and Fri night we usually go to my parents' place direct from ILs rather than return to SK...

*errr, btw, toilet-train = child able to indicate wanting to go toilet or use potty when he/she wanna pee or poo*

ya mommies, i also think e same way leh, let her take her own time, unless she's still not toilet train by 3, then i think i need to buck up rite?
Like tt time when she was 9mths old, I put her on e potty but it was her first time sitting on it &amp; she was kinda scared, plus e potty we bought was too big for her then.
But later when she was 1 yr old, we put her on it, she's ok liao, n even poo on it same timing everyday lor. Only when her bowel routine changed when she had diarrhoea a few months ago, then she starts to refuse poo-ing in e potty most of the time lor.

But my sis kept asking me why still not trained leh, till I headache hahhahahahahhaha

sharon, u mean yr gal is toilet-trained at 8mths old? That's sooo wonderful!
oh video ar ahhaah, my niece was literally OPERATING the video then, she will turn on e video recorder n put in her fav tape. Terror rite, at 9 mths old...hahaha

voilet, i'll try k, thanks.

btw, anyone using Pampers Fit &amp; Dry diapers on their kid(s)?
I wanna find out abt its sizing...my girl is currently using M size(Mamy Poko)

mum05,
yup, my gal doesn't poo in the diaper already. she make a lot noise when she want to pass motion or wake up out of sundden, got bad point if when bring her out before she poo , she will never keep still, making noise or hold utill reach home.
you says your niece know how "On" the video???? at 9 mth old???
if you happen to see me at somewhere, please let me know ok. if not i still blur blur

Welcome hsee,
do join us on Friday if you can and update below :

Sengkang/Punggol Mommies 1st Gathering, 7 Jul, 6.30pm at Swensens

1) linsaw
2) violet + gal
3) chiart
4) beluga + HB + boy
5) Sharon + gal(tentative)

Sharon,
I changed your gal's status to 'tentative' for now.

Hi Jen,
Understand... logistics with bb is time consuming sometimes. Next time maybe can arrange mid-wk gathering.

Hi Mom05,
ya, join us if possible la.

Hi Deniz,

I guess we can start off with 2 kids first. Wat about this coming Tuesday? 11 am at Compasspoint Library, children's corner (where the little tables/chairs are)

Anyone interested to join us?

Back