Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Hi All

I'm new to this forum. Currently staying at Edgedale Plains.

I'm looking nanny on Jun 2014. Any recommendation?

I'm planning to give birth in Malaysia and a bit confusing on medisave claim. Anyone can share their experience?

Tks. :)

Hi there. Im stsying in sengkang. Currently pregnant n due in jan. Looking for anione wgo is interested to adopt a child. Im single n i have 1 kid. Im financially unstable. The father of the baby doesnt ecen bother n he is with another girl now. Hope u guys can understand my situation.

hi mummies,
i'll be moving to sengkang (anchorvale) this coming june 2013, and i am looking for infant care center for my son who will be 8 months old.

any recommendation of infant care center at anchorvale or fernvale area?

any feedback on Ichiban Montessori at Fernvale? thanks..... ;)

hello mummies! glad to find this thread for sengkang/punggol mummies. gonna be moving to punggol soon and am very new to this area. any good rec for infantcare? looking to place my LO there after my maternity leasve ends. so sad to go back to work. :(

Hi I am new here. I have my toddler 13 mths old and a working mum :) well I am training my new maid hence I have time to be on forum ! :)

hihi

I should have joined this group long ago, but do you all have some FB group somewhere chatting since I see this thread so quiet. Just wish to expand my circle of friends and get to know more like-minded mummies staying around this area. I have a 8 year old son and a 2 year old daughter.

Hi Sengkang/Ponggol mummies,
does anyone know of any neighbourhood baby shops selling baby and kids stuff in Sengkang or Ponggol besides Kiddy Palace in compasspoint? Asking for my cousin from Msia who is shifting to Punggol soon, not referring to blog shops as she says she wants to look and feel the baby products before buying , hoping for one of those one-stop store. Can anyone advise if there are any? thanks

there is 1 at punggol plaza.located at level 2
Hi Sengkang/Ponggol mummies,
does anyone know of any neighbourhood baby shops selling baby and kids stuff in Sengkang or Ponggol besides Kiddy Palace in compasspoint? Asking for my cousin from Msia who is shifting to Punggol soon, not referring to blog shops as she says she wants to look and feel the baby products before buying , hoping for one of those one-stop store. Can anyone advise if there are any? thanks

Hi Mummies,

I recently bought few products such as the play-house set, combi car seat and combi stroller from an online baby store (BabyKingsden). Visit and see if they sell any useful products you need:) Delivery was kinda efficient too.
http://babykingsden.com/

Harlo I am also staying in punggol. Please join "mummies SG" facebook close group.
it was created for mummies to arrange for playgroup. But it gets quiet for a while. Please if anyone is interested can initiate a playgroup there.
It is a close group so only member in that fb group get to see whats posted there and it is subject to admin approval

Hi mommies,

Glad to join this forum : ) A great place to share info and chat ; )

I am reading the threads above, realise some mommies are looking for playgroup for your toddlers....

I did send my girl to a weekly playgroup at Sengkang (Fernvale area) before my she started nursery. My girl enjoyed the class alot as I could attend the class with her, she was quite attached to me and would cry if I leave her alone.

It is run by a mom herself and is for toddlers 12 months to 3 years old. Mommies can find out more at www.facebook.com/playgroupsengkang or call the teacher at 81013295

Btw, any mommies wanna buy food steamers (new), traditional cradle (new) ?

Hi mummies, new to this thread. Hello!

I plan to place my 2 years LO at star learners Sengkang or Learning kidz at hougang green next year,
Any mummies have review on these two CCs? TIA!

Hi mummies,

I'm not sure if this thread will be active again. Trying my luck. I stay at Sengkang. Shifted here in 2012. I have 2 young children. If there's a facebook pg for sengkang/punggol mummies, I would like to join in. :) hope to get to know some mummy frds in our sk/punggol area. :)

HALO mummies,

I'm goin' to send my 16M boy to play group next year 2014 when he reaches to 2 years old, do you all have any suggestions at Fernvale/Sengkang district?

hi mummies,
i'll be moving to sengkang (anchorvale) this coming june 2013, and i am looking for infant care center for my son who will be 8 months old.

any recommendation of infant care center at anchorvale or fernvale area?

any feedback on Ichiban Montessori at Fernvale? thanks..... ;)

my cousin's baby gal is enrolled there, the feedback is quite positive. I called up to the school and ask whether got vacancy next year, they said no more seats and just put my boy in waiting list. =.="

my 4yo is attending cc at Schoolhouse by the garden @ jln merdu.. next to kinderland. not bad i would say... they have created a fb page to update us on any news and shared lotsa photos

Hi Crystal,

My girl..she's turning 4 soon goes to MMI compassvale. They have playgroup there too. I'm happy with the centre so far. The teachers update what the children do daily in their communication books and are a loving bunch, from what I've seen and feedback from my girl. The principal is an elderly lady with a host of experience too. I haven't seen her around for some time though. My girl said the principal hasn't been well. Hope you find a suitable playgroup for your little one soon.

Hi Crystal,

My girl..she's turning 4 soon goes to MMI compassvale. They have playgroup there too. I'm happy with the centre so far. The teachers update what the children do daily in their communication books and are a loving bunch, from what I've seen and feedback from my girl. The principal is an elderly lady with a host of experience too. I haven't seen her around for some time though. My girl said the principal hasn't been well. Hope you find a suitable playgroup for your little one soon.

Halo Belfry, thanks a lot for the sharing. does the school have website so that I can check or ring them up to book them for a trial class?

Halo Belfry, thanks a lot for the sharing. does the school have website so that I can check or ring them up to book them for a trial class?

Hi Crystal,

Not at all. I don't think they have a website. They do have a facebook page though but it's actually a shared fb account with all the MMI schools in Singapore. The centre at compassvale hasn't been very active in updating what the children have been doing on fb though I'd given them feedback before. Let me find the fb link and update you.

Hi all mummies! Is this threat still active? :)

I'm a SAHM staying at punggol. Any SAHM here? Hope to make new friends and that u can share ur parenting tips/knowledge with me. :)

Zlingz...Peeka boo... Haaa
My is already coming 4 and is a girl and I am homeschooling till next year for her to go school for social skills!

Zlingz...Peeka boo... Haaa
My is already coming 4 and is a girl and I am homeschooling till next year for her to go school for social skills!
Haha...sorry I din realise the auto correct.
Oh wow! You're good! Do u source for the homeschooling materials from the Internet?

Back