Sembawang MTB or SAHM

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">wishing all Mommies and families,
a Wonderful Merry Xmas &amp; Happy New Year!</font></font>

2010927.gif

Hi lady,

thanks for the suggestions. will check out the places.
happy.gif

Been to sembawang shopping centre on christmas day. very crowd.. not much shopping.. got more makan places than shops.. about 70% open.. saw pooh there.. very coincidence. haha. still much better than sun plaza.

Welcome Shilo_milo,
My boy is now 17 months. i sent him to the infant care at care corner blk 350c canberra road. they have child care too, but i can't advise much cos' he's still not 'promoted' to the playgroup yet.
happy.gif

Hi Vineyard,
yes. those traditional yam cakes.. u like?
happy.gif

Hi all,
In case i am not going to log in these days, Happy weekends and Happy new year in advance.

Hi BBSG

I have requested some sample for the Huggies Dry and Huggies Dry Comfort(size M). Tonight just put it on. That day you told me you buy Huggies Dry at where and how much?

Hi all mummies

Wish you all a Happy New Year and enjoy your weekend.

Hi Pooh,

that day i told u i saw Huggies price increases to $18+ after discount at NTUC. last time only $15/$16 after discount. i did not buy any.

still hoping to find somewhere selling cheaper or alternative brand.

anyone tried NTUC/frills/giant brand diapers? any comments? think we discuss about NTUC diapers in the thread last time :p

Hi BBSG,

Have checked with the Care Corner at 350C Canberra, but they have not vacancy for PG must waitlist. Think will put my 17 months girl to Glory Joy at 501B Wellington early feb.

Hi shilmilo,

your girl also 17 mths old?
my boy also 17 mths old. Lady's son and Pooh's girl also 17 mths old.

although we are in the infant care already, the principal also wanted us to confirm earlier by at least 2 months.

maybe they will have a chance to be group mates
happy.gif

Hi cutiegal,

yesyes..we can arrange to meet up some day...heehee..

Hi pooh,
where you putting your girl when she turns 18 months??

Happy 2009 mums and babes!

HI shilo milo..all july babes we have.
i stay in 484..
great,maybe we can arrange picnic in J park this year.

hi mummies,
sorry to intrude. i'm stay at sembawang mummy too. Hope to know if ur know any gd PD around tis area?? my boy now 7+ week old.. got alot stomach air.. been merlion quite often... so tot of bring him to PD have a check up...

Hi Alibaba,

I just brought my kid to Angeline's BB clinic in Marsiling for his nose allegy. still trying if suitable for my son. My fren recommended this PD.
Blk 303, woodlands st.31, #01-177
u may call to find out opening hours.
tel: 63661011

Hi Shilo milo

In Feb 09,she will be at Cambridge Childcare. I don't know whether she like it or not. If she don't like it I have to find another childcare. I have went to the Glory. I don't like the way the teacher teaches the toddler.

hi alibaba,

The PD at the marsiling there not bad. I brought my girl for vacination there too. Have you tried the Jane &amp; Lee clinic at blk 483 but is normal GP. When I was there for consultation. wow..see so many babies at the clinic..

hi shilo-milo,
Dr Jane &amp; lee is my family doc. my whole family see her. i stayed upstairs only. hee.. yah they are GP. &amp; i bring my boy to her for vincination too. but duno they see so small bb. if there's major problem we still be refer to PD or KK bah.

i bring bb to marsiling see Dr Angeline PD aready. thks all for advise
happy.gif

hi mummies,need help badly. are there any gd clinics treat bad bb enzema ard north area? been to a few clinic nearby but not much effect leh.. n is there any mummies have bb with G6PD ? do they have any skin problems? tks

Hi all mummies,

I am a sembawang mummy too and am new to this thread.
happy.gif

Hi ziyee.
you might want to try Dr Raymond Yap at Healthway Medical Group at Sun plaza 3rd flr, near to the foodcourt. My girl used to have quite bad enzema problem, tired a few doctors elsewhere.. but the cream giving by Dr yap is the best.

Hi pooh,
can check with you.. does Cambridge Childcare provide any transport service (i.e school bus)from ctr to MRT? I went to the openhouse b4, centre seems quite good but location a bit inconvenient.

Hi shilomilo,

Read that you had pull your girls out of NTUC childcare. My girl is also there since infant, currently at toddler group, next mth onwards will be at playgroup. Convenient to share why are you changing CC? The CC not good??

Katyeo

Yes. They provide transport from the school to your home(I heard from another mummy). I think the transport fee is about $110 to $120. It is expensive...

hi katyeo,

happy lunar new year...May I know your girl name's..My baby girl next month will be at toddler. As for my eldest now nursery 1. I intend to enrol both of them to Glory Joy at Blk 501 Wellington. But the distance really quite far. But teachers asked me to continue putting them there. Frankly speaking, i find the teachers there too lazy. So many muslim. How you think of the Childcare Centre?

Hi shilomilo,

My girl name's Audrey. Turning 30mths coming Feb and will be in Playgroup. Hehe.. our girls might be in the same group last time, coz Audrey crossover from Infant side..
happy.gif
What is your girl's name?

personally I think some of the teachers are still quite nice. Audrey very attached to teacher Fiza who is in playgroup this year.. she actually taught her some of the things like self-feed,toilet-train..
Teacher Miao is also quite good... and yes, i agreed some teachers are really not very nice
sad.gif

Glory Joy is really very far leh... btw, i'm staying at blk 353C

In fact, i just found out this Sembawang mummies thread in my earlier posting.. glad to know there are so many sembawang mummies in SMH and nice to know all mummies.
happy.gif

Hi shilomilo,

Found that a lot of childcare ctr are either Muslim or Chinese (from China) teachers... The Care Corner at Blk 350 seems to have more Chinese... worried that most of the time they will be communicating in Mandarin with the kids... not sure am i right...

Hi katyeo,

Oh is Audrey..I know...My girl's name is Sherise(baby girl wif lots of hair)...Anyway, Sherise will be going to toddler beg feb with Kai Xuan, will still be in NTUC... So happy to have found someone same childcare wif me..hahaha

Hi shilomilo,

Hehe...i think i know who is Sherise, i have some picture that they have taken together while Audrey was still at infant grp
happy.gif
...i remember asked hubby before who is that girl with lot of hair and big round eyes...

I withdrawn Audrey from NTUC and sent her to Joy Montessori at blk 355 when she was 18mths but still returned to NTUC a week later..

hi kat. thks for ur help. tried the doc u recommend, but her rashes still bad...duno izzit due to g6pd or not. Anyway just wanna ask if there's any mummies here interested to do 3D eyebrow embiodery or not? cos l'm looking for a few models..

<font color="#151B54"> Hi mummies!!
how are all of u today?

talking abt NTUC childcare center, i dun like it coz i saw a few teachers simply just love to shout at the children. it's nt the i biased or wat. i notice that the children din really make a serious mistake and the teacher will just shout at the child in the public place. which i dun really like it. saw it a few times and it's nt just sembawang branch. even AMK branch also the same.</font>

Hi Rebecca,

ah..you saw teachers shouting at kids..so bad..Are your kids at the NTUC Childcare? If not, where do you put your kids to? I'm thinking of switching my 2 little princess to another centre but walking distance very far so I just called off my idea...Really lei...I agreed with you, somtimes they just shout at kids..I really pity the kids also. Do not understand if teachers do not have that kind of love and patient towards children then at the first place they should not chose this occupation

Hi,
New to this page.
I had just placed my girl to NTUC childcare (blk 331) this week. She is in now 27th month and in toddler group. She is still crying and shouting for mummy and daddy. My heart pain but no choice, since no one look after her for me when her FDW went home last sunday after 2and1/2 years who looks after her since born. Also I think I had meet Audrey during our first 2 days try session in the center.

hi mummies

I am new to this thread , so happy to noe that is a thread for sembawang mummies . i hv 3 kids at home (one 5 yrs old ger and a set of twins - one boy one ger 15 months ).

Hihi Rebecca and Shliomilo,

In fact i heard about the teachers shouting/scolding the children in public before.. but no choice leh.. sometimes its really not easy to find a convenient and suitable chilcare for the kids..
sad.gif

Some comments that Star Learner at Sembawang Rd area very good.

Hi yycheo,

yup.. my hubby saw a new girl has joined the toddler group last week.. and nice to meet you here
happy.gif

Audrey has already transferred to Playgroup this week and your girl will also be going over soon rite(at 30mths)? Anyway, until now Audrey sometimes is still crying for Daddy when he sent her there in the morning.... we are also rather sad n dun understand why... but no choice.
sad.gif
Btw, what is your girl's name?

Hi,

Any mummies here sent their kids to any enrichment class? What is the ideal age to start phonics and muscial instrumental or ballet classes? Pls advise. Thanks.

Hi <font color="0000ff">twinsmummy</font>
Welcome! I'm a mother to a pair of twin girls too. Sent you a PM already.
happy.gif

Hi <font color="0000ff">kayteo</font>
I think musical classes can start as young as a few months (eg. kindermusik). It gives them a good start to music appreciation &amp; rhythm. But I feel kiddos start to appreciate phonics &amp; instruments better from 3 year old onwards. Not sure about ballet though.

Hi yycheo,

Nice to meet you here. My girl just turned 18 months just joined toddler group last week. Thank God today she no longer crying. Actually she's from Infant to Toddler group same NTUC Childcare Centre.

Hi mummies,

just wish to check if anyone of u enrol yr kid to Kidszone Childcare at Blk 480 as i am thinking of enrolling my boy.

Any comments?

Back