Gathering for mummies and babies 6 months old and above 2014

stylelab

Dear 2014 Mummies,

If you have babies aged 6 months and above to 1 year old, we would like to invite you to a gathering twice a week for mummies gathering as well as baby interaction at the same time.

I have a 6 months plus baby who is the only child at the moment, I'm looking for mummies with babies who are willing to meet up and share your experiences and bring your babies along for them to play and learn while mummies exchange their motherhood stories.

If anyone is interested, please email me at: [email protected] with the following details:

1) Full Name to address you
2) Child's Name
3) Which area you reside will do, no need full address
4) How old is your baby?
5) Are you SAHM or Working Mum?
6) Email address (optional so that I can liaise with you)

This meet up is actually a baby's programme for babies to learn amongst one another rather than letting the baby develop on his/her own with the parents. It will be a 2 hours gathering either once or twice a week.

The location will be based on the response of this thread. The area to meet up it would be good if any mummies has a function room or their residence to allow mummies and babies to interact.

If anyone is reading this post, if you have better ideas, please feel free to post your comments. Sincerely hope my baby can have more playmates as she is 6 months old now, hoping to find other babies and mummies who can be friends with.

Thank you

Celine

Back