Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

So, fellow sisters in TWW, aside from getting daily jabs, what are you doing to occupy your time? I'm bored and try not to read more online about IVF. Still got a long time to go...Any ideas?
Watching korean variety show to have a good laugh. But dont stay in front of the TV or lappy for too long, do a slow walk in the house.
Apparently one of my friend went to private hospital for ivf, they encourage slow walk and dont sit for too long.

haha, u ladies are so funny! monkeychick, ur hb is really humourous! okie, starting my jabs today. so long never do, took a long time to slowly prep.

talking abt MRT, pls lor. They'll give us e death stares if we take e priority seats. I even got asked by a rude kaypoh uncle to give up my seat. I would if I saw, but I was bent over in my work tat's why I took e seat in e 1st place. On hindsight, I shd have replied I'm pregnant. I mean, 1st tri is e most impt leh. And 1st tri cannot see. Cannot give ppl e benefit of doubt meh?

Same here...hubby is going to US for meeting soon, i am not following but getting my injection to induce menses to start fresh cycle.
All the travel plans were freeze, i am so so desparate for a short gateaway, even 3 or 4 days is good

How about you and hubby go to sentosa for 3D2N stay, go for high tea, strolls at beach, paktor paktor? You need a short getaway to destress. I also like the idea of you picking up your scrapbook hobby again :)

No matter how tough a person is, I find the stress from different areas of our life can accumulate/pile up in us.

I am thinking of returning to work 3 days or going for a short getaway after my second FET to prevent TWW from messing up my mind like my first FET when I was on one week leave.

Last edited:
Same here...hubby is going to US for meeting soon, i am not following but getting my injection to induce menses to start fresh cycle.
All the travel plans were freeze, i am so so desparate for a short gateaway, even 3 or 4 days is good

Go on a road trip?by coach or car shld b fine...I miss tours too...:(

talking abt MRT, pls lor. They'll give us e death stares if we take e priority seats. I even got asked by a rude kaypoh uncle to give up my seat. I would if I saw, but I was bent over in my work tat's why I took e seat in e 1st place. On hindsight, I shd have replied I'm pregnant. I mean, 1st tri is e most impt leh. And 1st tri cannot see. Cannot give ppl e benefit of doubt meh?
Yes we must be fierce back to this type of bully! He should ask politely to anyone.

Even my 3rd-trimester friend was pushed by others and few gave up seat to her on her mrt rides. I see more people giving up seats on buses than mrts.

Singapore is an over-crowded and rat race environment. I feel everyone is so tensed up!

Last edited:
I guess nobody heard of the remedy before? Let me copy paste link here if anyone wanna try.

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f7/tips-you-79589/

Din hear of it b4...won't try coz green beans is one of the taboo foods during early pregnancy or ttc...similar to watermelons...from tcm perspective too cooling...but then again it's myths la on the cooling part...sprouts I really din even hear of it b4....

Thanks for sharing ya...:D

Last edited:
She makes a good leader. ;) Dr. Monkey is related to Prof Wong haha. Her tracking of patients is even better than mine.

Ya..there's indeed a relationship.. I'm his patient...lolzzz....
No Dr,NoPof...too far fetch...the most kaypoh or stalker...u r spy...wahaha..we din forget...u wanna confuse us when u din convince us tt u r not sharon...:p:D...lolz!!!

Yes we must be fierce back to this type of bully! He should ask politely to anyone.

Even my 3rd-trimester friend was pushed by others and few gave up seat to her on her mrt rides. I see more people giving up seats on buses than mrts.

Singapore is an over-crowded and rat race environment. I feel everyone is so tensed up!

Is pretty stressful to giv up seats also...I gave up seat to a lady whom I thot was pregnant 3-4 weeks ago...coz she was standing jus in front of the priority seats....but apparently she's not preggie....I was so embarrassed tt I felt using a plastic bag to cover my head....luckily she din giv me any hard stare or scold me....

I came back told my hubby...I very stressed...n he thot wat happened...told him duno to giv up seats or nt...give up wrongly scare ganna scold...dun giv up, ganna stomp....so I decided to stand throughout....:oops:

Ladies, just ate my mummy's rice wine mi sua, and realized that rice wine got alcohol content!!:eek: Mummy say alcohol will evaporate during cooking process, but still feel uneasy. Doctor say no alchohol during tww, hopefully it will not jeopardise anything, I'm 3dp3dt.:(

Ladies, just ate my mummy's rice wine mi sua, and realized that rice wine got alcohol content!!:eek: Mummy say alcohol will evaporate during cooking process, but still feel uneasy. Doctor say no alchohol during tww, hopefully it will not jeopardise anything, I'm 3dp3dt.:(
Not to worry. Like ur mom said alcohol will be gone after the cooking process. Drink more water to get it out of the system faster if you are worry?

Don't worry too much!

Not enough research on it to show if a small amount of alcohol would do any damage to the foetus.. Furthermore still at embryo stage so alcohol shouldn't reach the placenta cos it hasn't formed yet

Which means I shd have my tiramisu today in case i dont get to eat for e next 10 months heh

Should worry if it's large intake ba :)

Don't worry. They are not drunk embabies because they are not taking in nutrients from mommy until later.

Not to worry. Like ur mom said alcohol will be gone after the cooking process. Drink more water to get it out of the system faster if you are worry?
Don't worry too much!

Not enough research on it to show if a small amount of alcohol would do any damage to the foetus.. Furthermore still at embryo stage so alcohol shouldn't reach the placenta cos it hasn't formed yet

Which means I shd have my tiramisu today in case i dont get to eat for e next 10 months heh

Should worry if it's large intake ba :)
Hehe thanks! I drank a lot of water after that. Totally forgot about the alcohol content as I am a super fan of rice wine. So super look forward to confinement food. Must be more cautious.

Dont eat tiramisu la, little bit also don't try, leave no regrets.

Hey girls I have a new box of estrofem (red tablet) to bless cos i can stop the inserts soon.. I am ok to drive to where u r on Monday since I need to be out. Best of luck girls.

Congrats on progressing to the next stage of your pregnancy. 1 less chore to do for you! :)

Last edited:
Hey girls I have a new box of estrofem (red tablet) to bless cos i can stop the inserts soon.. I am ok to drive to where u r on Monday since I need to be out. Best of luck girls.

Tt's very nice of u!!I will leave this precious chance to those in 2ww...

Ladies in 2ww...in case u r not aware...getting support or even the last sanitary napkin(b4 she got preggie) from a jus pregnant lady...is equivalent to grabbing baby dust...grab it!!....

Congratz on clearing the hurdles....a smooth one ahead ya...fight on till u hear their first cries...btw...prince or princess?

Ladies in 2ww...in case u r not aware...getting support or even the last sanitary napkin(b4 she got preggie) from a jus pregnant lady...is equivalent to grabbing baby dust...grab it!!....

All those doing ET/FET in August, please keep your sanitary pads for me !! :D I need to sniff them in September to absorb your baby dusts.

Last edited:

Heard many versions of it...one of them is tt a very small cooking amt is fine...it evaporates after cooking...which explains why it's used often during confinement..since u hav alr consumed it...jus let it b n dun worry abt it...postive thots in 2ww....

Please let me know if they are still available...i havent bought all prescribed for 2ww yet. thank you!!!

Congratz on clearing the hurdles....a smooth one ahead ya...fight on till u hear their first cries...btw...prince or princess?
MC, don't know yet cos just touch 11weeks. you girls so funny, if pregnant together sure laugh until lao jioh, panties wet cos u will keep pee n pee.

For twins, they don't recommend harmony test, so do Oscar and NT scan at 12 weeks. That's my last hurdle.

If I had waited for prof to come back, maybe will cycle together with u all instead. Now I will kena CNY period where confinement charges 2 times plus twins, what if I had waited 1 month.. We sure hv a blast. Laugh die me.

MC, don't know yet cos just touch 11weeks. you girls so funny, if pregnant together sure laugh until lao jioh, panties wet cos u will keep pee n pee.

For twins, they don't recommend harmony test, so do Oscar and NT scan at 12 weeks. That's my last hurdle.

If I had waited for prof to come back, maybe will cycle together with u all instead. Now I will kena CNY period where confinement charges 2 times plus twins, what if I had waited 1 month.. We sure hv a blast. Laugh die me.
Eh if we all get bikinis I don't mind we all lao jio together leh. All so close together ma :)

@queby77
If we all tio together, confinement aunties will also 笑到银行。So many of us wanting to 包 them. ;)

Do get a trustworthy one...my fren ganna put aeroplane last min...few days b4 she delivered...coz hers was near cny cum dragon baby(Lotsa babies that yr)...pple offered higher pricing..she ran off.. my fren found out coz confinement lady called her thinking she was another lady engaging her...so pijar lobang...:confused:

She was so mad...n told us abt it....get those that can offer backup asap one...

Lolzzz I totally thought it was uschedule too. Hahaha good thing I was wrong!! :p

Now tt I read back...the way tt I phrased it very misleading...lolzzz...my bad!!....wahaha...i was typing so fast tt i din even think properly...shld b remaining unused napkins after preggie...coz they r the lucky ones tt din get to b used...put it with ur napkins,preferably the next to b used...u will nvr get to use it == preggie alr...tt's the myth tt i heard...but i did not try it...hehehe...

I cannt stop laughing man...my silly bad!!...
Veraine so cute...still replied "wa dun la"

Unused one!!!....the balance remaining after preggie r rumored to b lucky oness..u noe not used hor?....lolzzzzz....pls tell me u noe...else I will laugh till I drop,I wanna cuddle u leh...so cute!....I can't imagine the idea of giving out used ones....:D
Does it mean that if I "auction" mine, I'd get very rich? :p
Oops I passed all my unused ones to my single sis! Hope it doesn't work!!!

queby77, tot harmony test is less invasive than e rest so better? orh, I think I get it. cos if juz taking ur blood, cannot tell which bb u are testing since u carrying 2.

Now tt I read back...the way tt I phrased it very misleading...lolzzz...my bad!!....wahaha...i was typing so fast tt i din even think properly...shld b remaining unused napkins after preggie...coz they r the lucky ones tt din get to b used...put it with ur napkins,preferably the next to b used...u will nvr get to use it == preggie alr...tt's the myth tt i heard...but i did not try it...hehehe...

I cannt stop laughing man...my silly bad!!...
Veraine so cute...still replied "wa dun la"
Wahaha.. I know it's unused pads! Just playing along! Hahahahaha

Anyone planning to do a home preg test before blood test? Don't want to get a shock on that day itself, but so jittery to do the test at home too

Anyone planning to do a home preg test before blood test? Don't want to get a shock on that day itself, but so jittery to do the test at home too
I am definitely doing HPT before blood test. Now some of the HPT are 99% accurate even 2 days before our next period is due (for you and me it would be next Thurs), I will want to find out. Last round when it didn't work I found out at home thru HPT and cried for a few hours. But at least I was in control of the time and environment. I am too weak to handle a call like that with no prior preparation!

Does it mean that if I "auction" mine, I'd get very rich? :p
Oops I passed all my unused ones to my single sis! Hope it doesn't work!!!

Lol...laughed again when I saw ur last 2 sentences...u gals huh...really make my day...I laughed b4 I went to bed...woke up once logon laugh again...haha

Back