Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Lolzzz!!!!!!...we r really bad!!!!poor hubbies....lolzzz

I scared sterile needles without the syringes not easy to handle for us...lol...later poke own finger then we very 无辜 leh...like real!!!we r baddies!!!!....
I threw all the needles, syringes and swabs in a bowl on the kitchen table cos that's where i do my poking. And my husband likes to sit there cos very windy ma. Then I'll rattle the bowl when I walk past :rolleyes:

@Mermaid2015, @mimidestiny
Hope that your ET went smoothly. Official started your 2WW, eat well, rest well and do the slow walk in the house. Sticky glue angel sent to you both ;)
Thank you! Sorry for the radio silence - trying to cut down on time spent online as hubby thinks I am obsessed with information. :) definitely need the sticky glue! Same to all the sisters in 2ww! <3

Yes ... hormones are scary stuff ... The day of ET and the day after my weight dropped more than 1 kg also

I find myself looking weird because my shoulders and legs don't seem to have changed all these weeks ... but the boobs and trunk hor ... but I think i'm losing muscle mass from the lack of exercise haha

Really going to look like a minion if this expansion goes on ... arms and legs small in comparison to the body - pretty sure it's the progesterone lol

You should change your avatar from Mr Bean to Mr Minion :p

I always dream of doing accupucture on my hubby with my needles while he's sleeping :D

I threw all the needles, syringes and swabs in a bowl on the kitchen table cos that's where i do my poking. And my husband likes to sit there cos very windy ma. Then I'll rattle the bowl when I walk past :rolleyes:
Hahaha like a prison warden rattling the chain...I have a collection of needles too. Didn't want to part with them for some reason.

This is even more scary!is an intimidation...lolzzz....trying to signal to him...beware!dun meddle with me...lol

You should change your avatar from Mr Bean to Mr Minion :p

I always dream of doing accupucture on my hubby with my needles while he's sleeping :D

Oh gosh...we r either 心理变态 or 心理不平衡 alr....Lolzzz....hubbies may need to start another forum thread to safeguard themselves..."ivf hubbies protection thread"....my hubby kept peeping at wat Im posting on forum...told him get his own forum...then he said his nick will b GorillaCock....suan me lo....think I duno meh...o_O:D

Question ah. Is everyone prescribed the same inserts? Or it's customized? Or just diff hospitals?

I read fr the other thread, people seem to be talking about crinone or utrogestan.

But we have crinone and utrogestan and estrofem?
Veraine, nuh provide the most supports and it's really expensive but it's good in a way because some of them have spotting when they don't have much supports. After bfp, there is nothing the doctor can do for the fetus except these supports. Pls note first 3 months supports alone plus the proluton jab is more than $900 per mth.. Bankrupt me ..

Oh gosh...we r either 心理变态 or 心理不平衡 alr....Lolzzz....hubbies may need to start another forum thread to safeguard themselves..."ivf hubbies protection thread"....my hubby kept peeping at wat Im posting on forum...told him get his own forum...then he said his nick will b GorillaCock....suan me lo....think I duno meh...o_O:D

Hahaha who knows we will see a gorillacock nick on this thread soon! He is as humorous as his wifey.

Veraine, nuh provide the most supports and it's really expensive but it's good in a way because some of them have spotting when they don't have much supports. After bfp, there is nothing the doctor can do for the fetus except these supports. Pls note first 3 months supports alone plus the proluton jab is more than $900 per mth.. Bankrupt me ..

Wow! Did not realized they are so expensive! Better cut down on expenses now in case pregnant...

Biangz!!...($ _$)....but honestly speaking, Im eager n more than happy to pay these $900 per mth..esp the 3rd payment....hehehe.....:rolleyes:

Wow, Is it because u have twins that's y need more support?
Frankly speaking I guess everybody will be super happy to pay that amt.

@remembeRainbow: is your support $900 a mth too?

Wow, Is it because u have twins that's y need more support?
Frankly speaking I guess everybody will be super happy to pay that amt.

@remembeRainbow: is your support $900 a mth too?
The support after bfp is quite standard.
Crinone gel, progynova & Duphaston continue daily till 12w, proluton jab twice a wk..
Shld be ard $900 correct..
The crinone gel 1mth already abt $400.. 1mth got 8 proluton jabs abt $400+ (each jab $54)... I haven't even include consultation, progynova & Duphaston!
I didn't calculate all my bills cos too many liao..

Ya quite true.. After all these yrs of ttc, spending abt more than $20k on tcm & IUIs & other nonsense, $900 per mth is really a no-feeling for me liao, just close both eyes & happily pay..
Last weekend I went baby fair I spent more than $2k & still got a lot of things haven't buy. A baby is a big investment but to me he's priceless so I seriously don't feel any pinch at all..

Ya quite true.. After all these yrs of ttc, spending abt more than $20k on tcm & IUIs & other nonsense, $900 per mth is really a no-feeling for me liao, just close both eyes & happily pay..
Last weekend I went baby fair I spent more than $2k & still got a lot of things haven't buy. A baby is a big investment but to me he's priceless so I seriously don't feel any pinch at all..
Ya.. I also want to spend that kind of money! I am willing to give up my holidays for my bb

Hi ladies! May I ask if any of you got experience of medication leaking out after withdrawal of the needle from the stomach? Very 心疼 whenever I see my medication wasted and worried about whether my medicine dosage enough or not. Haiz...
Please advise? Thank you!

Actually after ivf ur support for preg is a lot compare to natural bfp. Because everything is simulated and artificial hormone, so even the first trimester hormone must inject because cannot rely on the body to produce itself
But other ppl from kkh only duphaston thrice daily no inserts at all.. But once they have say spotting then maybe add the proluton jab

Me, me, me! Until hubby scolded me for tiring myself out. One night read online until 1 am...

All pregnancy symptoms minick the AF symptoms, so it's kinda difficult to guess what is going on inside during TWW. o_O

I will beg for a sedation that will put me into a deep sleep for 2 weeks for my next TWW lol. Whichever company that can invent an instant pregnancy test kit for day 1 post transfer will huat big big.

The suspense of TWW makes it stressful. You have to find things to do to occupy your mind.

Last edited:
Hi ladies! May I ask if any of you got experience of medication leaking out after withdrawal of the needle from the stomach? Very 心疼 whenever I see my medication wasted and worried about whether my medicine dosage enough or not. Haiz...

Yes a drop of medicine would come out when I pulled needle out last time. Think it's normal. My follicles still grew.

Did you hold the needle inside for 10 seconds before you pull it out?

Last edited:

Yes, that's normal. Actually all the Gonal F pens have overfill. It doesn't say in the instructions but I tried it just to see how much was left in my 900 IU pen before it's supposed to be all used up. There was still 75 - 100 IU left. So no worries about Gonal F pen running out on you!

All pregnancy symptoms minick the AF symptoms, so it's kinda difficult to guess what is going on inside during TWW. o_O

I will beg for a sedation that will put me into a deep sleep for 2 weeks for my next TWW lol. Whichever company that can invent an instant pregnancy test kit for day 1 post transfer will huat big big.

The suspense of TWW makes it stressful. You have to find things to do to occupy your mind.

First of all I will beg the sedation between ER and ET. Hearing about the embryos dying everyday was the hardest for me!

So, fellow sisters in TWW, aside from getting daily jabs, what are you doing to occupy your time? I'm bored and try not to read more online about IVF. Still got a long time to go...Any ideas?

First of all I will beg the sedation between ER and ET. Hearing about the embryos dying everyday was the hardest for me!

Yes yes we should just sedate ourselves all the way! Did you have some embryos frozen?

I was searching for movies and dramas to watch during TWW though I had no mood for anything. I returned to work at the second week, so the second week passed faster.

Last edited:
Yes yes we should just sedate ourselves all the way! Did you have some embryos frozen?

I was searching for movies and dramas to watch during TWW though I had no mood for anything. I returned to work at the second week, so the second week passed faster.

Not sure if will have any frozen yet...still under observation to see if they make it to blast. Will only know Saturday as tmr is holiday. Will try not to think about it until Saturday and focus on the embies in my belly.

I want to get a bumper sticker that says, "Embryos onboard" since can't put "Baby onboard" yet. ;)

Yes a drop of medicine would come out when I pulled needle out last time. Think it's normal. My follicles still grew.

Did you hold the needle inside for 10 seconds before you pull it out?
Thank you Day_Dreaming.

Previously I didn't but did it after I seen Prof this morning when he corrected me but still there is some medicine coming out when I pulled out the needle. Although the amount of the medicine is not as much as previous but still haha kinda worried. Ok, maybe I will hold it longer and see how.

embryos2.jpg

For dear ladies in TWW

Not sure if will have any frozen yet...still under observation to see if they make it to blast. Will only know Saturday as tmr is holiday. Will try not to think about it until Saturday and focus on the embies in my belly.

I want to get a bumper sticker that says, "Embryos onboard" since can't put "Baby onboard" yet. ;)

I think we need to have such stickers leh in over-crowded Singapore. During my TWW, I encountered one auntie who hit her hand hard onto my stomach in the lift.:eek:

Looks cute!

Hope all of you in TWW , please bliss us with lots of baby dusts soon! :) Is anyone addicted to Dr. Google everyday like me hehe?

Me lo...my hubby really dislike me doing tt....he asked me if I Machiam wanna form a research team....Lolzzz....coz as soon as I spotted some issue or anything tt's not too positive...Oh Oh...it will b the hot topic for dayssss.....lolzzz

Yes, that's normal. Actually all the Gonal F pens have overfill. It doesn't say in the instructions but I tried it just to see how much was left in my 900 IU pen before it's supposed to be all used up. There was still 75 - 100 IU left. So no worries about Gonal F pen running out on you!
Thank you Mermaid2015.

I started my stimulation with Elonva. Quite shiok because don't need to inject myself everyday as 1 injection can last like 7 days. Only started to inject myself on day 6 when Orgalutran is needed. Felt myself doing it very clumsy.

Hope you are enjoying your TWW! Rest and eat well!

Me lo...my hubby really dislike me doing tt....he asked me if I Machiam wanna form a research team....Lolzzz....coz as soon as I spotted some issue or anything tt's not too positive...Oh Oh...it will b the hot topic for dayssss.....lolzzz

"Research team," hahaha. My hubby will ask me, "Are you a scientist now?" Hahaha I just ignore him bcoz I can't change him and he can't change me. I guess that's how we keep peace in our house. :cool:

Ya hav...if it's from stomach, gotta ensure u hold n count 10s like wat daydreaming mentioned..n ensure u r not pinching ur flesh anymore,rls as soon as u poke in...if it's leaking from needle,ensure u remove the needle asap after injection....tt's the only 2 scenario I encountered as far...:D

Last edited:
Thank you Mermaid2015.

I started my stimulation with Elonva. Quite shiok because don't need to inject myself everyday as 1 injection can last like 7 days. Only started to inject myself on day 6 when Orgalutran is needed. Felt myself doing it very clumsy.

Hope you are enjoying your TWW! Rest and eat well!

Hmm, I don't know what Elonva is so cannot comment then...Hope your injections are going well and your body is handling OK!

The support after bfp is quite standard.
Crinone gel, progynova & Duphaston continue daily till 12w, proluton jab twice a wk..
Shld be ard $900 correct..
The crinone gel 1mth already abt $400.. 1mth got 8 proluton jabs abt $400+ (each jab $54)... I haven't even include consultation, progynova & Duphaston!
I didn't calculate all my bills cos too many liao..

Alamak...I dun react well to progynova & duphaston...I need three times more than avg dosages at least...crinone gel twice more...the bill...gua gua....lolz...giv them lo...hehe...

I kept all my receipts including those before I join nuh...when it's time to round up, then is good news for me...Woohoo!...waiting to round up....hopefully the ink dun fade off by then...

"Research team," hahaha. My hubby will ask me, "Are you a scientist now?" Hahaha I just ignore him bcoz I can't change him and he can't change me. I guess that's how we keep peace in our house. :cool:

I dun wan to ignore my hubby...hehe....coz he's trying to get my attention or trying to disturb/tease me....i gotta reciprocate else he will try again to "humor" me with his ideas n words...:eek::confused::D

Ya.. I also want to spend that kind of money! I am willing to give up my holidays for my bb
Same here...hubby is going to US for meeting soon, i am not following but getting my injection to induce menses to start fresh cycle.
All the travel plans were freeze, i am so so desparate for a short gateaway, even 3 or 4 days is good

Back