Pregnant with #4, not sure to terminate or keep

I just found out I'm pregnant with #4, unplanned.

I am unsure what to do. On one hand, I don't mind caring for 4 kids, but I am somehow paranoid if my 4th will be born normal as I have already been blessed with 3 healthy and adorable kids.

Hubby prefers to stay where we are as we are comfy and happy with 3 now, no need for the added stress and risk of knowing whether the 4th will be normal or not.

Frankly I feel a bit stretched in the amount of quality time I can spend with each kid now, and already am guilty often whenever I don't get to care for any of the kids enough. Having a 4th is gonna stretch this out further.

However, I feel that it is wrong to opt to terminate a baby, should it be normal and healthy (which I wouldn't know).

I am lost. I have another 1 week plus to decide, as gynae says termination is done ideally at 7 weeks.

Well mummy ...I'm mummy of five kids with the age of 2-8years...I am like you too when to number I should stop it but accidentally my number five comes I didn't know should I keep it or not...but I try to keep self strong I keep my baby...why should I terminate him as he is part. Our life ...every kids has its specialty ...and has their strong and weakness...so we as mummy stay strong how hard the life to be we did not always void our kids...without them our life will be empty... I bring up my five kids myself without a maid or without asking anyone looking after my kids...if I want to go out anywhere I bring them too...I bring them to eat,library and shopping...yes it's hard to do Ike this...but I try...I don't look down on myself I always say I can do it...now I feel happy with them..and I also a psg mum in my boys school...so mummy I advise you..please don't terminate ok....if you feel down we all here always with you.... So mummy ou can do it...
Admire u!! Having my no 3. People comment I look tired n troubled. And I am really is. First two are three years old n 10 mths old. Both need lotsa of my attention n don't understand most things yet. Worried no time n energy when no 3 arrives. My maid unfortunately is not a capable one. Hopefully I can make it!

How about give birth and put the baby up for adoption? Terminate only if testing shows the baby has genetic defects or DS, since not likely anyone will want to adopt a DS child or one with genetic defects. And by keeping such a child, he/she will burden your other children financially and in their social life eg less marriageable, after you and your spouse are no longer around. This may sound cruel but it is a thought that one should think through.

i thought dont know how many months pregnant, you can do tests at gynae to check whether your baby is normal or not?

if is not normal, the gynae will advise you to abort the baby

Hi strawberrina, pls dont abort it! Its a precious gift from god! I believe the hardest time will go through as well! Be confident with yourself!

Babies are blessings for us.

I am a full-time working mum with my No.4 just borned 2 weeks ago.
It's a good addition to even out the number. Everything will be ok......

if you can take care of 3, you can do it with 4.
Don't let this be the biggest regret in life later on.......please keep the innocent life inside you.

At first i have the same idea as u. To abort third one. I scared of the financial burden and no one to take care. I even book appointment to do the operation without my hubby consent. But after that i kept thinking and discuss with hubby. He asked me to keep. even during pregnancy i also got thoughts and worries. Like how to cope with the 3. Like hows my life got to be in future. A lot of things to worry. But now baby is 6 months old and everything seem to have a way. I am really glad i did not abort at the first place. My baby really bring more joy to my family.

Back