Preggie Friends Since 2003

good morning mummies
how are the sick kiddies? hope they are better already...

stylo/jas
welcome back!

stylo
the shoes & hairclips are nice! where did u get the shoes from? the dresses your mum sewn looks simple and nice... mayb i shd buy cloth and ask my mil to sew some for ash since ash loves dress so much now...
i tried the ribeye... 200g for $14, 300g for $19 i tink.. pf commented not cheap for coffee shop price...
your mum cut the girls' fringe herself?

jas
wow, u brot back so much food!

Morning,

Stylo,
the Strawberry drink look bigger there. The dresses are so pro, simple and nice. My mum used to make dresses for me when I was young especially during my bday. Only I have this special previliage in the family. hahhaha..

Jas,
glad that u enjoy the trip. I am looking forward for my short break starting tmr. I am leaving for my hometown tonite. How u bring back so much food? Have they started their summer sale?

Chris,
i found a dress at little match ger. They have 20% store wide even for new items. I can wear black at nite so i think i better cheong down and get it later.

Cherly,
ur boy condition sound serious this time.

preggie
Yeah, visited Disneyland. It was small compared to the one in US but I find the size is just nice with Joel along coz most of the time we spent in the Fantasy Land (mickey and friends), went to TomorrowLand also, hubby took Joel to play the car ride while I went for the space mountain roller coaster ride. One thing good is that it is not crowded on the day we went, so do not need to queue for long for the most of the ride. Only managed to take one ride in the adventure land coz we wanted to catch the fireworks. We were the last few to leave Disneyland, and it was so nice to see the place in quietness and dimmed lightings.

stylobb
Dim Sum Dollies shows are from 5th July onwards.
The dress that your mum sewed is very nice.

We stayed at Langham Place Hotel, Mongkok
818174.jpg

stylobb/chris38
Yeah, bought a lot of food stuff back on the day we depart. Went out in the morning to get them. I myself also surprised that we can managed to pack and bring them back in view of the no. of luggages and a stroller we had.

Food stuff gotten
818175.jpg

Joel's harvest
818176.jpg
818177.jpg

chris38
Hubby wanted to get a roast goose and bring back as well but I stopped him. How to take another roast goose back with already so much stuff.

m2bagain
Raine not continuing with her music lessons at Cecil street? A short trip is good, you can plan one after Raine lesson. I am planning to go KL/Genting in Oct/Nov before the school holidays.... hee hee.. Actually wanted to go Japan but too exp, hubby said next year perhaps coz had already spent quite a lot in the HK trip.

Jas,
will i get a box of goodies. hahaha.. Just joking.

Chris, do i need to show the mbrship card? So can i used urs boh?

hong
Have a great trip ahead!!!

Those food stuff which are individual packed are check-in while those not are hand-carry (wife cake in the rectangle dark red boxes and the egg rolls)

HK Summer sales is around in the period of end Jun to Jul period. The weather in HK is getting hotter now as is goes into summer.

Jas,
u travel all the way to the famous wife cake shop to get? I know there is only one brand that is nice. Law is going on 6/6 for biz trip and will be back on Sat but i dun think he will have the time to do shopping.

jas
really amazing leh, u managed to bring back so much stuff!

hong
hehe.. u need the card lor.. we shd hv gone last thu...

cherly
jesse and the gals also have the inhaler. In fact my mom puffs jesse once a day.
clarence's case does sound a bit serious.

hong
Oh yah, I wanted to comment that the drink is bigger in size than the one in s'pore...hehe. I think it only costs M$4. Now I know how Mr Kim Gary looks like... anyway I got a 20% discount voucher which I can use at VC.

When I was a kid, my mom started to make clothes for me. (prob. that time also too poor to buy.)
When I started working last time, she sewed all my jackets and skirts!!! and the jackets are lined...!

Did u find ur white or pink dress?

U hv a good trip. Is Jan or Jul going???

So, can u check out <font color="0000ff">Dim sum Dollies</font> after u get back?

preggie
U see my mom v up (I see a potential customer in u...!! haha!) .. but yah my mom is v good in sewing leh...... She said she regretted not buying more material cos I told her can make drawstring pants.....

m2b
Maybe u can go a week later...??? With Raine, easy lah...
Hb told me he may hv to go back to KL in Jul and Aug and asked me to go, I said how ah, gotta beg my mil and mom again leh....... anyway we may plan one to KL with the gals and the gramps... see how lah. Thinking about it already makes me tired.... I foresee we wl spend 3/4 of the time looking after the gals instead.

U bot a real size piano?

chris
Oooh.... the US tenderloin and ribeye is more exp... about $31-34 for 200g. U shud try it next time. Just after we returned frm KL, hb says he's craving for the BJ fries... haiz....

Shoes - the pink ones are frm Hallmark... S$27 (Robinson's selling at S$45 - I checked) after discount. But the sizes for tods.. even the biggest pair that I got for chara is only JUST NICE for her feet... The canvas patterned ones...S$22.. are from Treehouse... I saw a plain beige leather pair but no size for the gals. Wish there are more that I could buy.
Clips - from some shops in KLCC.. my gf brot me there... The flower ones - 3 for M$10, so only around S$1.45 each.

Since ur mil can sew, I think she can make dresses. Just pass her one of Ash's dresses and she can make a draft from it. The only problem is finding nice material. My mom showed me another pce of material, light green floral.. v v sweet and also batik. She says later on, she wl make tops or dresses with mandarin collars for the gals.

Btw I bot a green striped bag, but forgot to take pic. Also a pair of pink slip-ons.

Yah my mum snipped off the fringe... now their hair sticks out.. so ugly....

jas
I think this is the hotel preggie recommended. It sure looks nice in the pic. Did u take a package?
Wow, I'm impressed by how u brot back the food... haha

Japan sounds so good hor.. I wish I can bring my kids there too.

Chris,
yah lor. I went to the bugis branch and couldnt find the dress. I told Law to wait for me at tiong bahru than going to my office to fetch me later cos i need to go and get that dress... hahaha..

Stylo,
Ok i check out dim sum dollies when i come back.
My mum used to sew to earn a living. However, she prefer us to buy our clothes now. The other day i asked my mum to sew some PJ pants. When Janelle saw my mum she asked her if she had completed her pants. hahaha..

The drink is cheap.

Hi Jas,

Your trip sure sounds fun!!

We stayed at Langham place too... the location is so perfect right? hahaa.... My mom loves the hotel coz the wet market is just across the street.

We are also going to HK disneyland on 18 Oct... Now that you said it's fun, i'm thinking if i should book a 2 nite stay instead of just 1 nite. Do you think the park facing rooms will be able to see the fireworks?

I love wife cakes.... they are so delicious!!! The thomas stuff you bought are nice too.. Now the japanese train (shinkansan) is very popular in HK issit? Coz i saw my cousin's son got one waterbottle too..

Hi StyloBB,

Yah.. i will be a potential customer
happy.gif

Batik material... like bumwear?

The hallmark shoes are cheap compared to singapore. The soles are quite soft and flexible too right? Do they have a lot of designs?

Hong/stylobb,

Just hope clarence will recover soon. He got lots of phlegm.

Jas,

You seem enjoyed this trip. Must share with us the pics, ok.

Preggie,

You are like running your own business instead of an employee, Jul going with cla and oct going to hk again?

hong
The wife cake has an outlet which is just a 5-mins walk from our hotel. The famous one is Yuen Long - Hang Heung wife cake. We always sure to get it when in HK. There is also another brand "Rong Hwa" also quite popular and they have an outlet in the airport. I still prefer the Hang Heung coz the fillings is not sweet and the pastry is very nice and melts in your mouth. If Law don't have time to do shopping, can get him to get the "Rong Hwa" from airport.

chris38/stylobb
Must give hubby the credit, coz he is the one who does all the luggages packing to ensure we can bring back all the stuff. The only regret I have is not buying more clothes for Joel coz it was cheap and the quality is good.

stylobb
What is this Kim Gary? Is the food nice? Do they have an outlet in KL? The drink look so nice...

Your mum a prof dressmaker? She can be one if isn't.

We took an F&E package which includes 4N hotel stay, air-tickets, airport-hotel transfer with 1/2D city tour and 1D Shenzhen tour. We forgo the two tours and plan our own itenary.

The hotel is in good location, very nice and the service provided is good. I have no complain about it except it is a bit pricey. I read the hotel booklet provide in the room and realise the bed they provide is Simmons mattress.

You will definately have the chance to bring your kids there when they are much older.

The shoes you bought are so sweet. I am also looking around for new shoes for Joel.

preggie
Yes, the location is great. Hubby bought breakfast for us from the wet market, he mention a lot of food and not pricey. I like the 'fun cheong with peanut sauce'... very yummy...

I am not sure whether can see the fireworks from the hotel, but I think going to the park and sit at the central location where the fireworks will be is the best view. If you are staying at the disney hotel, you can go back first and then come back to the park for the fireworks.

I love wife cakes as well. I only bought thomas raincoat. Not sure is it popular but I saw many japanese train items and since don't have, just bought some for him.

Oct is a nice time in HK coz the weather is not too hot or too cold. Are you going to stay in Langham Place again or just the Disney hotel?

Hi Cherly,

We going to Disneyland to celebrate KB's bday mah.

October is also halloween... Disneyland will be decorated in lots of halloween pumpkins. Joey loves halloween.

Hi Jas,

We will be staying at Hollywood hotel for a nite but I now feel like extending one more night to swim and idle the day away at the hotel. I read that pluto will come and swim in the pool with the kids!

After 2 days in hongkong, we will go to macau to visit KB's sister who is working there.

You didn't go and visit the wet market ah? It's exactly the same as those wet market you see in the HK drama... very busy, very crowded, very dirty! hahaaa...

You know, we very stupid leh... i didn't know that heng heung is near the hotel! end up bought rong wah at the airport. Rong wah is is not nice... the pastry not as fragrant and the fillings like not very traditional.

Jas,
Rong Hwa is not nice. Law ever got from there, end up didnt eat and throw away. I prefer Hang Heung wife cake.

Law stay in LangHam place before and he is impress of the LCD TV but this time he wun be staying there cos his coy dun have any offer for the hotel.

preggie
Oh that's very interesting.. imagine pluto come swimming in the pool. When you go Macau, must try the Pork Burger there.

I didn't have the chance to visit the web market coz I need to jagar Joel who was still sleeping.

Oh what a waste, the hang heung is very near to the hotel... next mind lah.. you can go and get next time. Yeah, Rong Hwa has a lot of funny fillings.

hong
What a waste, throw away... next time give me lah.. I eat also although not very nice... Maybe you can get Law to get Qi Hwa this time round, also at the airport... I have not tried this brand before thought.

jas
I must check out this Langham Place on the website.
So ur trvl agent booked the hotel for u as well?
Did u move around a lot? I rmbr v clearly the many stairs in the MRT...

My parents used to like to recci the wet markets when they went hkg... weird hor...

Kim Gary is a cafe at VC... they sell food like curry rice, cheese baked rice at reasonable prices. Hong and I find the food not bad lah.. I usu either order the fried chix with corn and rice or the beef cutlet with rice and pepper sauce..

My mum likes sewing a lot, and can u imagine she never learnt! I rmber she told me when she asked this person to sew sth for her, the person was v rude to her and refused to help her, so she decided to try herself, cut out paper drafts and put together a blouse! From then on, she experimented and started to sew her own clothes and mine/my cousins too.
She is also our neighbourhood's unofficial person to alter pants and such.. haha... She is amazing...

preggie
The shoes are comfy leh.. the gals wore them happily. They have quite a lot of designs..hv white ones but I think too small for joey liao..

Not the bumwear type, more the 'grown up' type of batik material... I dun know what my mum wl churn out, I rmbr she used to make matching head scarf with the dress when I was a little gal.

I also agree with cherly that it seems like u are the boss leh.. hehe..u think HKG wl hv pumpkins???

Me never crazy over the 'lou por bang' (cakes)..

minnie
Oi! I wanted to ask u about napping.. let's say u let josh nap till his heart's content, won't he find it difficult to sleep at nite? I think jesse wl hv that problem..

Good morning mummies.

My turn coughing ard and JN also. Chiam!

stylobb,

same here i never crazy over wife cake but i like tau san bang.
your mum is a talent.

hi StyloBB,

Those adult batik ah? I've seen them in indonesia before. They made it into children's PJs... very comfy.

Wah.. if it's adult batik.. lagi can sell more expensive! ahhaa

Abt pumpkins in disneyland. Confirm have.. coz i got a HK disney corporate video and they showed the whole placed decked out in orange and black with pumpkins all over.

I think langham place, is your type of hotel... got big lcd tvs, dvd players, nice toilets, walking distance to shopping centres. But what i remember most abt this hotel is a stranger coming into my room with his keycard and the lift dropping 1 or 2 storeys with us in it! hahaa..

stylobb
Yeah, the travel agent booked the hotel for us too. I agree with Preggie, that it is your type of hotel. They have a lot of different TV channel available, Joel like the Nick Jr and Cartoon Network. I didn't have the chance to check out their outdoor heated pool as it was closed due to storm warning when we wanted to go. In the end, Joel had a mini one with hubby in the room bathtub.

Yes, I do moved around a lot. Some of the MTR does have escalator but mostly is up-riding direction. Some of them have lift as well. Majority of them still based on staircase esp the subway (underpass). I brought stroller along when going to those big shopping mall or nearby shopping area and to the disneyland. If going to those street market, I will not bring it along. I took either MTR or cab. Their cab charges are not expensive, similar to that of singapore. If you have a lot of stuff to carry, suggest to take cab instead to move around.

I intent to check out Hilton KL when planning for the KL/Genting trip in Oct/Nov.

Your mum is indeed amazing, self-learn of sewing skill. For me I can only mend and patch, but sewing a piece of garment I don't think I can.

cherly
Wish you and JN a speedy recovery... take care.

good morning mummies
i woke up with running nose with green mucus!

stylo
bj US steak so ex leh... jack's place have nice & cheap lunch steak set too.. i like their baked potato with lots of bacon bits and cream!
i was imagining this morning diff designs of dresses for ash. hehe
u got your shoes from nose?

hong
hope u got your dress liao...

cherly
Wah u take care man!

I don't like tau sar pia either!

preggie
Batik - wl see how it turns out.

preggie/jas
LCD tv!! Ok, maybe hv a chance to attract my hb...!! since he is adverse to HKG.. hahaha

jas
U might wanna consider Le Meridien which is next to Hilton. The swimming pool is the same for these two hotels.
For these hotels, u can take the train from Sentral Station to KLCC or u walk past the station and u get to the lightrain and it brings u to Imbi where Sungei Wang is... v convenient.

Seriously I think my mum has inborn talent plus she has strong interested in this area....

chris
BJ steak - yah, exp -- so tonite I'm eating the cheaper one. My ulcer is finally gone.

Dress - no need many patterns, just get nice material and sew the A-line dress with round or v neck... nice right... waiting for my mum to sew the stud/hook so that the gals can wear....

Shoes from sembonia, nothing fanciful lah.... Padini is having sale leh... !!! too bad I couldn't rummage thru the stuff with jesse running about..... I see tonite if I hv time to take pic of the bag..

Aiyah hb told me he has to go KL again in Jun, Jul and maybe Aug!!!! But I don't think I can follow liao....

U cannot fall sick leh, tomorrow is PH. I still hvn't thot of where to go.
My brother asked us to join them for tim sum for bkfast tomorrow..
On leave on fri cos chara has a therapy session. Intend to watch Pirates, heard not much storyline and it's 3 hours!!

Good Afternoon Mommies
On leave today, brought Raine, nephew and my mom to VC for breakfast, lunch and shoppingmy nephew scored well for his exams thus let him choose a toy from Toys R Us just now and nevertheless, must get for Raine toohiaz

Hi Stylobb,
The dresses are nice!

BTW, I saw the review on the Pirates and it only warrant 1 star leh which is Dont Bother

No lah, never bought the piano, Minnies fren gave it away, I need to pay for transport and tuning only

Hi Jas,
We were the last few to leave Disneyland on the 1st day too, caught the fireworks and leisure walk in the park before catching the Mickey Trainheehee

Oh, Raine is starting her digital piano lesson at Seimpi Music School after this coursestarting in mid June lorme also thinking to go KL/Genting! Japan also in my agenda but cost is a prob as now our kids need to pay quite abit lorheehee

stylobb
You mean Le Meriden is better than Hilton?

m2bagain
Wow Raine is really interested in piano.. so envy.. next time can ask her to play for your appreciation.

When you intent to go KL/Genting?

Hallo Mommies...

Just a quick posting.

Cherly/Chris,

Wishing you both a speedy recovery. Take care.

Cherly,

Clarence sounds really bad this time. Did PD give you Flumocil to get rid of his phlegm? I find it pretty good. Hope he recovers soon too.

Josh is alrite now. Thanks.

Stylobb,

Very very nice dresses!! Maybe she can start an online customised dress website?? Sure got plenty of customers. Hahaha...

Oh, Josh has no problem sleeping at nite. Basically, as long as lights off, he will sleep after a while. Once, he slept 3.5hrs and woke up at 6pm. 10pm, he was back in bed to sleep again. No problem. Hehehe...

M2B,

I check wif my fren abt the piano. Sorry about it.

Jas,

Dats a lot of biscuits!!!

Mommies, Have a good PH tom and a gd weekend too!!

Hi Mummies!

Cherly & Chris,

Take good care of yourself!

Su Min,

I was looking for some info regarding Japan Mt Fuji and come across this tour package from Fascinating Holidays. The tour dates are past but find that the places this tour is going to are very suitable for us with kiddos. The best part is that this tour include Fuji Q Highland which is where Thomasland is. If you are still interested in going Japan next year, you may want to check this agency out.

http://www.fascinating.com.sg/tours/japan/7d5n-fascinating-japan.htm

Hi Mummies
Watched Pirates midnite show.. felt it was getting draggy.. and the storyline quite weak.
Managed to wake up early to join my parents and bro/family for dimsum bkfast.

Has anyone gone to the two new JLs? Went to the one at Marina Sq... saw they hv reasonably priced clothes but can't fit me .. so saad....
Bot two water bottles for the gals, realise I didn't get for them and when they had to drink water, they had to lie them.. now at least they can drink sitting up.. blur mummy..
Toy dept is not much...

jas
If I am not mistaken, I think Le Meridien is considered higher end but u can check website, stimes they may hv promo rates...

minnie
I did hv vision of online biz.. haha.. just a fleeting dream... only thot of it that it wud grant me more time with the kids.. too bad I am not the one who can sew..

preggie
Must tell u this: I had a bad nite last week... had three different dreams!
One - my usual exam scenario... I apparently did not prepare well so cudn't answer the questions!!
Two - a weird maid who was kinda drunk and did not do her job well
Three - this couple and bb forced themselves to stay at my place and I rmbr I was telling them I hv no space in my flat!!
I guess my mind was too active....

Hi Mommies,

Stay at hm whole day yday cos CY got up wz a slight running nose.

Linda,

Thanks for the link. The package seems interesting but the day in Mt Fuji seems very packed leh. I will chk the agt out if I do decide to go to Japan next yr.

good morning mummies
saw from Today yesterday dorum will have dora shows at 1pm & 5pm from 1 jun... will bring ash there this sat since she is big fan of dora now...
yday just went praying at temple and relax at home for the rest of the day...

linda
u so blur... put trans' real name here.. hehe

stylo
cant fit well or cant fit?? dun scare us leh... u not so big wat...

good morning mummies.

After using few days of inhaler, clarence seem better, not much coughing but still have slight running nose. Hopefully he is clear by next sat, he has on & off sick for more than 1 month such have not gone to his 2nd dose of 5-in-1.

stylobb,

Yesterday was nice weather in sentosa but too bad my niece n nephew too tired after visit few attraction. Charlene cried when cable car move and she said she want to get down cos she scare will drop into sea. Kiasi gal and dare not move at all, when we arrived sentosa, she was so happy and said haha, arrived already and i no need to scare liao.

{Good Morning all mummies

linda
Thanks for the link too. Hope I can have a japan trip next year.

stylobb
The previous time you stayed at Hilton KL right? Will check out the rates for Le Meridien as well. Thanks.

That's a funny dream you had..

As for drinking water, Joel still drink lying down most of the time coz he just refuse to drink from water bottles, only wants milk bottles. I had bought so many different types of water bottles for him and it just didn't work... sigh...
sad.gif

chris,

Yalor, I was shocked to see my real name.

Cherly,

Charlene is really very kiasi leh. Hahaha, so funi. CY enjoyed the cable car ride a lot when we brot him there last Dec.

Glad to hear that Clarence is now better.

cherly
ash was ok when we brot her on the cable car, can point and tell me this & that but on our way back, she suddenly got cold feet and say she scared.. pf convinced her to take the cable car back by buying a miniature key chain cable car for her.. she was holding it tight and i have to hug her throughout the journey.. i personally feel the new cable car (whole transparent one) is more scary... the old kind feels more well-protected.

Good morning mummies!

Hi Trans,

Opps, my apologies :p Sotong me is so excited at seeing the link that I forgot all about using the nick!

Hi Jas,

You want to go Japan too? We was saying that we want to return to Mt Fuji and stayed at least 2 days there next year.

Cherly,

Charlene kiasi good leh.. then you need not jagar her! Come to think of it, we haven't brought Ryan up on cable car b4 keke

Hopefully Charence will recover soon.

Chris,

Hee... as usual blur me... maybe i was too used to email instead of posting here.. thus the mistake... Peisai.

Hi Mommies,

KB and I went blading yesterday at 12noon! I almost died of dehydration. Scolded KB big time. told him i suspect that he wanna murder me to get my insurance payout.

Hi BBgal,

There are some new arrivals of K2 baby skates at Skateline. You should go check it out if you haven't bought any. I got a 10% discount card. Can lend it to you, if you want.

Hi Cherly,

Joey was coughing slightly yesterday and i tried the "apply vicks on feet" method. It works but this morning, after the vicks wears off, she started her cough again!

Hi Linda,

The itinerary is really quite suitable for children.. coz got so many theme parks.

Hi StyloBB,

The last one with bb and parents wanna squeeze in your house is really funny! haahaa....

Oh, wanna tell you we went to try BJ at depot rd and KB swears he will never go back there again. He spent 30mins complaining to the manager...
say they never clean their grills properly (resulting in a mixture of flavours of different meat), say their marinate too strong... he dug out the rosemary and thyme to show the manager! say their tenderloin so powdery the meat lost it's bite.

My goodness!!! The manager was so apologetic and say he will feedback to the management during their weekly management meeting.

I dun think i dare to go back there again... We are probably blacklisted liao

Trans/chris,

In fact i also scared, dare not look down. My SIL was laughing at me and said no wonder charlene kiasi. I just feel insecure to take cable car, the car is hanging there and shaking, haiyo, if is not for my nephew n niece, i wont take that.

chris/trans,

I forgot to mention 1 thing, that's charlene finally step on sand yesterday when i brot her to siloso beach but she was walking like a theif, anyway i think is a good try rather than she asked me to carry rite. Ben was opened his mouth big when he saw, he just cant believe it and wonder how i cheat his daughter doing that.

Preggie,

What happen to you? You are so funny to say KB murder you. Hahaha.
Ben is same as KB, he said wont go back to BJ cos he don find it nice.

Trans/Preggie,

I think lots of children are coughing, my nephew also coughing and charlene start her cough again last nite. I quickly asked my mum to give her medicine this morning.

Linda,

U thinking to go back Japan again?

Hi Preggie,

Hahahaha 12noon! What make KB want to blade at that kind of timing?! I also want Ryan to learn blading & swimming. But will start him when he turns K1.

Hi Cherly,

When we come back, we already say we want to return cos Ryan enjoyed himself very much. But cos of time constrint, we gotta cut short his enjoyment... felt kinda bad. These few days he was pretending to pick strawberries!

My workplan for this morning is to visit the forum everytime after I finish a pc of work. Hehe.

Linda/Preggie,

Yes, I do think the itinerary is suitable for kids cos of the theme parks.

My sis has already started to psycho CY by telling him Japan has Disney Land and Thomas Land. Yday my mom went to buy 4D and while we waited for her, I explain to CY what PoPo is doing. He then asked me "then we will hv $$ to take plane to Japan?"

Cherly/Preggie,

I oso tried the Vicks method on CY last nite altho the email only says it is good for cough. This evening I will chk wz my mom if CY's running nose is better.

Hi Mummies
On leave today..
chara's therapy went well, therapist says she is 'blossoming'.. such a positive comment. She sat properly and didn't cry at all.

chris
It's my tummy that spoils it lah... anyway forget it, it means I shud not buy any new clothes.. only can buy clothes for my kids.. haha

linda
Me also shocked when u wrote trans' name... so u see, no one can ever win ur blur-ness.

jas
Yes we have stayed at the Hilton... hb likes it.

cherly
Think the weather was humid...
I was laughing at ur 'walking like a thief' remark about charlene.

Cable car - I don't think jesse wl be scared as he has taken the ferris wheel before.. more likely wl be my hb as he has fear of heights..haha

preggie
So long ur insurance payout is not in KB's name, it's ok.. hahaha....

trans
Hv u/are u gonna watch Shrek???

chara also has this cough and my mum is egging me to bring her to PD but she didn't cough at all yesterday and today leh...

chris
pics of the bag
822120.jpg
822121.jpg

the gals after the dimsum bkfast..
so difficult to capture a shot of both of them together nowadays..
822122.jpg

Trans,

I think it works for runny nose as well. I applied for clarence and he seem sleep better.

stylobb,

U can imagine how my gal walk like rite?
Btw, think u eat too much of BJ liao, your tummy really quite obvious lei.
Glad that chara is progressing well.

stylo
thats a nice bag! ex?
your girls looks so pretty in their dress and hairclip...
i dun tink ur tummy really that big leh...

cherly
haha congrats to charlene! so how u cheat her to do it???

linda/trans
hehe.. u blur sotong as usual so i am sure trans will understand..

chris
Ard S$50. Supposed to be diaper bag...

Frankly, tummy really became bigger .. cos always eating nowadays.

Thanks. Now I know why u mummies w gals love shopping for gals. Told cherly that I was 'admiring' my gals ON dresses leh....

U watched Pirates? Later hb/I gonna watch Hula Girls.. he doesn't wanna watch Shrek.. that's why I'm asking trans if she is gonna watch ... hehe.. maybe I can tag along..

cherly
Yah I imagine a thief with the mask walking.. hahaha!

chris,

I never cheat her lah, i told her its ok to have sand on feet or sandals, can wash away after that. I asked if mummy ever bluff her, she said never. So i said must trust mummy, mummy will clean for you so she agreed and i cleaned her after that.

stylobb,

The gals looks pretty.

cherly
Ei, I thot I typed a response to ur 'fat tummy' comment .. yah, quite obvious now,that's why must refrain from steak and rich foods....

preggie
The outlet at tpy serves the food on a plate so no such complaints frm us...
So far we find the svc pretty good but I really must refrain frm eating their steak...

Back