Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Thanks Starry! That's why i wana to share with more people so that they also can have their dreams come true in this special year!
happy.gif

hey ladies, I started TRA on 15 nov n completing it on 15 feb. It's a great program! During this period, i have travelled to tge states and perth, but still able to eat healthy. Slimming down aside, I felt what was most beneficial is learning the right approach to eat, taking charge of what I want to eat. It's a lifetime skill! I also take g3 when on TRA. My antioxidant score was 26k when I started TRA. After 10 weeks, my score was 52k. Overall, I feel very energized and don't feel tired compared to last time.

Hi snoopy69, congrats on your success. I also like the concept of TRA that teaches us to eat right. I'm glad to hear many success stories. well I always believe tht many people will eventually know TRA as being the right method. Let's share with more people and motivate them to do well with TRA!

Hi Snoopy69, congrats on your success. I also like the concept of TRA that shares knowledge so tht it empowers you to take control. This is the key to TRA program. And concept lasts a lifetime!

Thanks tracie and starry! Went to measure try and weight dropped fr 57.9 to 57kg in a week. Pleasantly surprised! Aiming for 55kg even though programme ending on 15 feb. Feel empowered and confident I can do it even aft I complete TRA!

snoopy69 dont worry.. your weight dont stop losing after that.. i also aiming for 55kg. n i just weight myself.. i am hitting the target in no time!! Dont give up!!
happy.gif

Yes snoopy, frm my experience, your weight will lose even after you stop the program just concentrate on your 3333 diet and healthier lifestyle by walking more, and stay on the basic supplements like LP, G3 and Marine omega.

Trace, we will work towards our 55kg goal together! But u should reach there faster than me!

Starry, thanks for sharing. Will walk more as advised. Yup, will still take lifepak, g3 and marine omega.

Hihi to ladies here, good to hear you all have good result on TRA!

I'm only losing 2kgs as I left abt 2mths supply from last year... Can share how you take the TRA here?

Hi Kclala,
Congrats for taking TRA as your programe!
happy.gif

for the 1st 2 mths you cant base on your weight. TRA programme is for overall weight lost. for the 1st mth i can feel my pants lose le.

For me i just follow wat my consultant told me.
Breakfast & Dinner: 10-15 mins b4 meal, eat the pills. abt 15 mins later then i wll take lifepak.

Lunch: milkshake and pills. with 2 egg whites or some fruits eg. apple, guava. or salads without dressings.

I didnt follow strictly actually but i still manage to lose some weight.

How you take TRA?

Tracie,
Actually I'm taking TRA last year and found pregnant after consume 1 month, so I continue my 2 months supply after give birth. Now not sure to take a new set to start or buy one month supply to complete it...

Hey guys, herbal life is quite gd if u want to lose weight. Alot of ppl said the taste not really nice, but i prefer the chocolate flavored one! NICE
happy.gif

Tracie / Orange,
I complete my course in the middle of January, can I still continue one month supply now to get better result?

My weight consultant really slim down alot and all I can see it's muscle on her. But seeing me in front of the mirror, I'm still fat... No confidence at all
sad.gif

wow wow wow! these threads are making my eyes blur at this hour! very tempting to try out TRA halfway reading thru!

Dear All,
I am a SAHM of 2 who loves to indulge in sinful foods and beverages! I gave birth to my 2nd baby 2 yrs ago and still bfg. Am having a huge tummy and huge thighs too!!! Sounds disgusting hor!?

I need some advice here. Does this TRA program help to shed off the fats around my tummy?!

Does it mean during the 3mths - strictly no sinful foods at all? No rice? No coke? No oily foods?

Hope to get some answers here!

Shimmrs,
If you wish to see good result, try not to take sinful meal during this period but once in awhile shouldn't be any big problem
happy.gif

I think cut down on sugar & fats intake do helps alot on slim down.

You can PM me if you're really interested, my weight consultant can provide free consultation and provided you're comfortable with this arrangement.

I'm also considering signing up for TRA. I'm setting up appointment with one of the consultant on Friday morning.

I can't find any other alternative other than TRA coz I'm still BF, and this seems like a good option since it has no impact on BF.

Hi Shimmrs,

I'm mother of 2 also, breastfeed my boy until 18 months and my boy is 20 months now
happy.gif
You are very determining, can bfg for 2 years and is going, great mummy!

I slim down via TRA and is confident this program will help you too
happy.gif

There are 3 rules that MUST be followed in weight management(not limit to TRA progam only):

1.Do not STARVE
2.Eat a Well-Balanced diet from all food groups
3.Make the SMART choice in what you eat

There are a few tips when taking TRA, below just some of the example:
1.Eat your main meals on time. Do not STARVE.
2.Remember to take your TRA products before and after meal accordingly.
3.Most importantly, don’t eat 4 hours before you go to bed; try to drink less water during this period.
4.Change your dining habit sequence: Soup – vegetables – then only take meat and your main meals (eg. Noodles and rice).

I would like to share with you more if you keen. I had PM you my email addr. and mobile no.

Have a great day ;)

Hi tortoise,

Yeap i agree with you, cos i also take TRA while i am bfing
happy.gif
The advantage the bf mummy is, while bf we are afctually burning fat, with TRA, more fat will be burn, meaning, slim down faster and become prettier
happy.gif

how long had you been bfing? I feel very excited to see more n more mommy bfg ;) Same things, after able to slim down via TRA, i'm very excited to share with any1 who looking for total weight and heath management program, hence am now parttime consultant for TRA.

Drop me an email if you keen to know more on my journey, we can share some parenting tips too ;)

Hi all
I am on my second Month of Tra but my tummy is still very big. I m losing weight at other parts but not at tummy and thigh.
any advice?
My consultant can't even figure out why and probably she's in experience with mummy

Appreciate your advice

dear fellow mommies,

yes, i am still bfg my 2yo baby and is having trouble weaning her off. she is getting more and more "addicted" as she grows. i am trying not to stress over this bfg and comfort myself by believing that she will unlatch one day on her own!

Kate M

what?!!! oh dear!!! thats the last thing I wanna hear!!! its depressing to see other parts of our body slimming and not the "Targetted" area!!!! oh no, how bad is it???? my tummy and thunder thighs are the only areas i need to shed fats off and not other areas!!!!

i went into the nuskin website and took a look at the TRA package which states $3000+. is that the package you gals are taking? there is some kind of creme to apply too?

Hi Kate M, don't worry, I always share with my friends, for ladies, tummy is a challenge as we have womb area, besides our digestive system. Do you have any indigestion problem? There may be bloatedness frm indigestion etc(my guess), you may want to add some probio to aid in that and Use galvanic spa.

shimmrs, TRA is cost at abt $2K. The price stated at the website are for non members.

Lin7777,
Replied your PM, please check ya
happy.gif

Kate Marilyn,
How much weight you losing?

Starry,
Is galvanic spa good?

Hi all, thanks or ur response. Appreciate it.
To answer ur queries
1. I paid $2080
2.No I am not having indigestion problem wo
3. Till date I have shed 4.9kg
In fact apart from TRA I go for yoga everyday. And now, every night I m binding my tummy.
Any tips to lose that tummy? People still think I m pregnant
Btw, the cream we applied, it's to reduce cellulite and does it helps to burn fats?

Hi all, thanks or ur response. Appreciate it.
To answer ur queries
1. I paid $2080
2.No I am not having indigestion problem wo
3. Till date I have shed 4.9kg
In fact apart from TRA I go for yoga everyday. And now, every night I m binding my tummy.
Any tips to lose that tummy? People still think I m pregnant
Btw, the cream we applied, it's to reduce cellulite and does it helps to burn fats?

kclala, its the best beauty gadget every women can have! I have both the body and he face spa. Its an instant quick fix for me. I dont have to call for an appt, wait for a few hours to make my face and body get instant rejuvenation. The body spa, I love, helps me to fix areas I just want to highlite, for example under my armpit, tummy and love handle.

hi all.....desperately need help. gave birth end of 2010 and pple are still asking me if im pregnant. iv lost most of the weight but my tummy is huge...look 5 mths pregnant! Pls tell me how to lose the tummy...getting depressed!

Hi Susu, you may want to go on the TRA weight management program or you can get yourself the newtargetted slimming device, Body galvanic spa!! Its a great device for targetted slimming, I saw some great results like body sculpting and tummy tuck. You can contact my consultant Roz, she can help in both ways. her email [email protected] do it fast, don't wait

hi kclala,

I looked more slim when i took TRA that time. I lost more on fat and it will obviouly look slim when u lost fat. During that time, my breakfast will be whole meal bread, lunch more vege soup and dinner just trimshake. I eat alot of fruit like during that period too. I lost more when i start walking everymoring to MRT about 15 mins everyday. Hope you can slim down too
happy.gif

Hi ah_toh, great job! Congrats to your colleagues!! I'm so happy to see more success stories with TRA. I always ask my friends who took TRA if this program is simple. To me, you just need to make some changes, may be challenging initially but along the way, you lose weight and look good without the torture of passing stools, drinking horrible shakes or drinks and grueling exercise or strict extreme diet plans. TRA is amazing!

Hi mummies,

I just signed up for TRA today!..
In mixed feelings... On one hand, worried coz still BF-ing my son, dunno if got side-effect, on the other hand, worried dunno if I will manage to slim down.. haiz...

Will be starting either Thur/Friday.. Need to lose 10kg!... dunno can or not?!

I agreeded with those taken TRA before...

I dun look huge but I took the products to lower my cholesterol level & to stay healthy...if you want to see my photo b4 TRA programe & is interested in TRA, can PM me...I'm willing to share my experience with you..

Hi Mummies,

I have 2 new tins of Trimshake (Vanilla flavour) from my previous programme to let go. Please pm me for deal.

Hi tortoise, congrats! Don't worry...just get on the program with great hope and have fun! This is the only program you can enjoy and lose weight! ;)Your son will enjoy your rich-in-nutrients milk!

I'm starting my TRA journey too and thinking of starting a blog to record my experience. Will update here again!

Ive considered TRA for a while already.. Quite skeptical about these slimming programs.. But After reading so many positive comments here, i've decided to give it a shot! Am starting this week.. Wish me luck!! =)

Bella, I'm getting my products tomorrow.
But I think I will start next week coz gg to m'sia and may not be able to stick to the diet program.

Any mummies on full BF, and still on this program? Any effect on your baby?

Thanks.

Back