Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Hi Wes,
Not yet. Hoping to find a consultant staying at Jurong.Don't have to travel far for future follow up with consultant.
One of my gf friend's mum is a consultant but I have not yet decide whether to approach her cos she is not staying near to my area.

Hi Silencethoughts,
Actually, if you want, the consultant can go to your Jurong area or your house to meet you for future follow up too. Where does your gf friend's mum stay?

In any case, you can also approach me by email if you are keen, even though I'm not staying in Jurong, but at least I stay near Jurong. Hehe. The decision is up to you anyway.

Hi all,

Glad to see so many make it. I just started taking today and I am not sure that we actually need to take fruits and vegetables to go along with every meal we take. I will be having milkshake my my lunch, does that mean that I have to have vegetables and fruits as well? I am having insomnia problem, will TRA worsen my insomnia? Will it be too heaty to take TRA?

thank you Wes
happy.gif
. Wes u took also?

I finished 2 months already. Last month to go. I lost about 5kg of fats. Eating wise, just follow what the consultant say lor. For me, I will eat Yong Tau Fu, Mix Vege rice without gravy, sandwiches without the crust, etc. Actually, I will eat anything lah, just make sure that the food is not deep fried or very oily can liao. But of course, for best results is eat the standard healthy one lor. For fruits, I usually drink pure fruit juice instead of cut fruits. As long as you follow the 3333 rule, it should be ok.

So each meal must have carbo, protein, fruits and veg? Morning difficult to prepare veg. I started today. Had 2 slices of bread with salmon spread and coffee only.

So each meal must have carbo, protein, fruits and veg? Morning difficult to prepare veg. I started today. Had 2 slices of bread with salmon spread and coffee only. So u paid 2080 also?

Usually morning if hard to prepare vege, 1 method is to eat tomato, no need to cook, can eat just like that and that's equivalent to a serving of veg. Anyway, 1 cup of soya milk is the same as 1 serving of protein if you can't find lots of meat in the morning.

Yah, I paid that same amount. Why? You scare you get rip off? lol

Hi all, I'm interested in TRA too. Just to ask a few questions:

1) Is it safe if I'm TTC?
2) For the package, do we have to pay in full? Can pay by instalments?
3) Can anyone recommend me a gd consultant? Thanks!

Hi All,

I'm looking for these products. Do let me know if you're letting go them at a lower cum cheaper price. Thanks.

Life Pak - 1 box
Tra Complex - 1 bot
Diene O Lean - 2 bot
Duolean - 2 bot

Hi,
May I know whats 3333 rule, why the TRA's shake can replace your daily meal, how can it be done.
I'm looking for the loosing weight product, but TRA cost about 2k for 3 months package, is possible to take only 1 months trial?

Hi slong, there is no 1 month trial. You won't see any significant changes for the 1st months. You wanna see the result you will have to go thru the 3month program.

3333 means 3 serving of carbo, vege, protein and fruit per day for 3 meals.

Please meet up with me so that I can tell you more in details. My email is [email protected]

Hi Wes,
For the rule of 3333, how can the fruit to be eat together with carbo, vege & protein. Or the fruit should be taken at least half hour before meal.
How do you practise it?
Thanks for the meet up, I havent made any decision to take TRA.

For me, the fruits is either eat right before the meal or 2hours after the meal. I dun encourage eating fruits straight after meal because this might cause the fruits not digest properly and can resulting in gas accumulated in the stomach causing bloated stomach. Not very good.

I found this website in Apr this year. Some of the questions here I had been exploring and researching on my own.

I tried exercising for 6 months,losing 5kg of my weight. Then I tried using weight management program- in 2 months i lost an additional 12kg of my weight.

I am not a weight loss guru, not a nutritionist, not a scientist and definitely not a doctor. But as an ordinary person who losses weight, some of my personal experiences and struggles in weight loss may be similar to yours.

How to loss weight?
How to have a balanced diet?
What exercise?
Any science involved in lossing weight?
What are Vitamins and Supplements?

The above are some information that we require. I have created some of these in my blog (http://lengguanho.blogspot.sg/).

I will be also constantly updating the following too:
- Why other people lose weight?
- Why I lose weight.
- Recipes I gathered, recipes I created.
- Easily >300 weight loss tips I gathered.
- Weight Loss tips from my own experience.

Feel free to view and comment or even add me to your facebook.

Hi all, great to see more male TRA voices! The best part about TRA is that its very practical for any gender! As it focuses more on health rather than beauty! Cheers to TRA!!! Now I'm loving the body galvanic spa!...

TerHan, thanks for your compliment on my blog. I only just seen your post. Also replied to your email. Do contact me if you need to know more about how I did it. Or just visit my blog, as I will be updating on my progress.

Hi all, wow..so many queries on TRA 3333.. I tell u, 3333 really works... No hunger pangs or snacking whatsoever if u really follow the rule. I am currently on it and I am going to say it again...It Really Works!
A friend of mine just completed his TRA program, he lost 8kg of body FAT! He not only lost fat, he got rid of his high blood pressure, fatty liver and high cholesterol issues as well.

I'm excited.. Email me if you want me to share the details with you.. [email protected]

Dear All,

The following items still available:
Below are the un-opened products that i plan to sell it at 50% of retail price.
Please sms/call me at (8228 1378) Thank you.

Trim Shake - Original RP $99/- (Selling at $50/-) 5 cans left.

Diene-o-Lean - Original RP $161/- (Selling at $80.50) 5 bottles left.

TRA Complex - Original RP $104.60/- (Selling at $52/-) 5 bottles left.

Body contouring lotion - Original RP $111/- (Selling at $54/-) 2 tubes left.

FibreNet - Original RP $141/- (Selling at $79/-) 1 bottle left

hi all,

me & my friend is going down to singapore on 19 - 20th july for convention. we can meet up somewhere cafe in shopping centre for discussion about TRA program.
PM me [email protected]

cheers~

Hi Mummies,, also for "mummy Slong"

juz sharing, I consume these 2 products that each only has individual substances, which is known as High Purity Oligopeptides & Oligosachharides.

I took this (after much reseraching) for the purpose of improving my immune system & alertness. What it did for me is that my sinus disappeared in abt 2mths ++ and my eczema started to cleared off. On a whole being, my alertness level increased and I was healthier.
My complexion also changed.
happy.gif

Most suprisngly was that I lost weight abt 4kg and I drop a dress size. my muscles were firmer.. keke no more flabbness.

Aside to mummy Slong -- I calculated on a average consumption, you would need only abt $1890.

U will not only lose weight, ur complexion will improve and ur whole being ie immunity & health will also improve

feel free to ask questions

Hi all

Really nice to see so many are on TRA
happy.gif
and yes many cheers to TRA for its wonders in helping many many pple getting back their shape n health
happy.gif

Something to ponder on :
- how would we want to see ourselves as we grow old?

Indeed health is wealth
happy.gif
as we age, lets age healthily.

If anyone is interested in TRA, can contact me at [email protected]. Will be most.glad to help
happy.gif

Hi, can I ask how many hours gap do I need if I want to eat the before food tablets (the 6 of them) n after food tablet (3 white ones). Eat the before food at 12pm n 12.15pm take lunch and 1pm take the 3 white ones okay? Took 1 month supply already but still see no effect. How?

how much is that TRA program?
i only need to lose weight on my chin and tummy... and not a "shake/milk/meal replacement" person... (since i dun really eat much too..wahahha)

Any pills to recommend? And if yes, how much? Can someone PM or advise....

hi monknnun,
have you checked with your TRA consultat about it? it will be good.
1. TRA complex (3) & Duo Lean (3) before food 2 times a day.
2. Trim Shake & TRA complex(3) TRA Dien O Lean (6) 1 time a day before food.
3. Lifepak (1pack) 2 times a day after food

Hope this answers your questions.

Do visit me at (http://lengguanho.blogspot.sg/)
whereby i shared my recent weight loss experience

Monknnun,

Do u hv a consultant for TRA? U shld check with ur consultant. TRA is a 3 mth program and there is a reason for it being a 3 mth program.

It is normal that u seem slight result in the 1st mth coz TRA is
nt drug but supplement.

happy.gif

Wes Ng & Rachel,
Refrain from unethical price information.
U dont get the products at original Retail Price,(no one does that!) hence you are not giving any 50% discounts.

I consumed the product, got it from Rayne Ho. And u provided misleading information.

U have unconsumed stocks, selling off at discount and buying again to sell off at discount?

Isnt that Self-contradictory?

Shayne, first of all I didn't say that I'm bought at retail price. All I said is that I have some fresh stocks left to sell at 50% of what the company are selling on their website.

Secondly, I didn't buy any stock after selling off what I had left. But I dunno about Rachael lah.

And please check first before accussing.

For the benefit of everyone, I am a consumer of the TRA product, however it automatically enable me, as a consumer to buy at distributor rate.

Again I repeat 'NO ONE' will be paying the Retail Price, even if u travel to Nu Skin Enterprise (located at Park Mall if I am not wrong). The counter staff will gladly direct u to any distributor there so that u qualify for the distributor price.

Am happy with my personal TRA results, but I stop there and remain as a consumer, knowing that I will get distributor price for the products when me or my friends need it.

While my friend Rayne who sold me the product is excellent, knowing some of his downlines misleading people in this , I'm quite sadden. Will remind him of this matter

Anyway the product is good, but do not ask from me. I see some good ones trying in this forum, and other postings. My take is know more before u buy.

Shayne, congrat on your results after TRA. It's true that you can get distributor price once you are a member yourself and most ppl won't buy it at retail price. I also can see that perhaps you are trying to promote your friend Rayne through TRA to everyone here. Same goes to everything, know about what you are going to buy before you buy anything. And thanks for letting people be aware. :)

Shayne,
Thanks for your effort trying to identify unethical distributor.
The price I posted is true % of retail price, not wholesale price, everybody can check from Nuskin Website. What I left is the excess stocks from my 3 sets of TRA program, initially one person approached, agreed to buy at even cheaper price than I posted. Subsequently the person change mind n hence I update again. I don't see any unethical issue here.

Lastly, not every distributor is Rayne's downline. He deserve people's respect but The world is big, not exclusively or limit to one leader.

Hi,

I am keen to purchase the nu skib marine mud mask for own use. May I know if I can join member via online n make purchase online? Is that any min am to purchase for them to deliver my order?

Hi Punk Piglet,

You need existing member to sponsor you to create a "member" ID under Nuskin.

If you are a product user that requires the same product deliver to you every month, you can create an Automatic Reordering account which allow you to manage online for your purchases.

The price that everyone can see from the website is quote at retail price. Only with Nuskin ID, u can see the wholesale price or ARO price, depends on whether u create the ARO account.

Under ARO account, not only u can enjoy cheaper price than wholesale, u will get free delivery of product if your monthly purchase is more than 100points (roughly $200+)

Hope it helps, the purchase is not that straight forward. It took me sometime to understand.

Hi rachel20,

For the time being I don't think I will require monthly order. In that case is there anyway that I can purchase their product at member price?

Back