Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Hi ladies & mummies,

I'm a mummy who just give birth this May.
After give birth, i cant slim down. Lucky i have TRA.
1 month pass, i dropped 1.5kg and my stretch mark became invisible after taking TRA.

Let's us jia you together,

Anybody need more information abt TRA, i'm willing to share my experience.

[email protected]

Hi.. anyone who interested to purchase nuskin product, do sms or pm me, cos my account is under ARO, which is better purchase price than wholesale.

Thanks

Hi ALL Ladies,

How everything on TRA? is everything fine?
For those that need Nuskin products do contact me also? I can get a CHEAPER price for you guys.
Let me know?

I took up TRA program and i really benefit it.
i can wore back all my old clothes~ so nice! hope you gers jia you, need any consultant or question contact me.

[email protected]

Hi ladies
Going into the third month of TRA manage to lost 5.4 kg but I hope I can lost more in the final lap... I was not very discipline in second month as compare to first month! I need to buck up and be more discipline! Jia you !

Jolene,
Jia you!i also in TRA second mth! hopefully will see my results as good as urs!
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

It's motivating to see that many of you are seeing results.

I just started my TRA, it's my 18th day today and I'd lost 5cm at waist, 1 kg down and lost my visceral fats from 6 to 5.
happy.gif

If you are keen to find out more about the product, feel free to drop me an email: [email protected]

Let's ganbatte!

Hi there,
Had been on TRA for 1 mth plus but not seen much result.Weight only loss 0.2kg, no change in body age n viscecal fat. Quite disappointing cos I someone excise for 2 hrs every day. Can anyone share how u take the pills? Btw, for those success cases, do u take additional supplement -fibernet / G3?

Hi Ladies, haven;t been around. Been to the global convention in US, very inspiring and TRA is definitely the way to go! I saw Korean leaders sharing their own TRA success stories! Wow! what a great forum this has been! So much positivity!!! Great job to all who are on the program. This is a simple program that you need to just follow what your consultant tells you to do. To me, its a simple plan without starvation, no excessive exercise regime and taking delicious healthy meals 3 times a day! Wow! 3mths is a necessary thing to do if you want to start the program, please dont take like one mth by one mth, because you need to take 3 mths to help kickstart your metabolism, some of my friends, even have to continue to their second set etc. But its worth it! You can contact my consultant Roz at [email protected] if you need help or queries..she will usually come to me or my friends' place. very convenient! Now there's xmas promo, so good time to grab! Jia you everyone!

Hi,

I have 2 unopened Trimshake (vanilla flavour) from TRA to let go. Please pm me if you are interested.

Hi,

Many of you have heard about the effectiveness of TRA.

I am a Nuskin's TRA distributor too. If you need help with weight management, help yourself by approaching one of us.

Drop me a SMS at 97238487 if you are keen on the TRA program.

This is Siok Seng who was overweight, he was introduced to TRA and the rest is history...

6367803.jpg

I am new to this thread. Just want to share with everyone that I have just started on TRA for 5 days and I have slimmed down quite a bit (abt 0.8kg). It is wonderful and I am very happy to have tried it.

Xaviers_mum,

I have pm you on how i take my TRA.

During TRA program, i do take fibrenet when i need to go for heavy meal like buffet.

I don't take G3, but i do buy G3 drink for my kid.

You may refer to my blog for more details. my colleague just completed 2 mths TRA and will be doing her review soon. I will update her result on my blog after her review... CHEERS...

http://xizizi.multiply.com/

Hi all..
I got 1 R2 on hand to release, do sms me if interested.
R2 - Is the new (coming Fall 2012) combination of two supplements which work to compliment each other and enhance the results you'll get from each. One is a new improved version of Vitality, and the other is one that focuses on cellular purification and detoxification, which will also help with sleep quality. Vitality is to be taken early in the day and the new product will be taken at night.

Thanks

hi... i have just updated my blog. My colleague will be having her 2nd review next week, an ex-colleague has decided to sign up TRA and will join to meet the consultant to take her 1st mth product on same day. Meeting place is at Bukit Batok. Do let me know if anyone of you is interested to join for more information and for free weight/index measurement.

my email address : [email protected]
http://xizizi.multiply.com/

Hello ladies
I just started TRA yesterday... Xmas eve! People think I'm nuts but I really need to look and feel better... Weight 65 kg since having my twin girls, 3 years ago (no more baby weight excuse) and my body age is 10 years older than my actual age! High blood sugar, high cholesterol etc... Wish me luck through this Xmas/NY/CNY season!

Hi ava! All the best to your TRA journey! You can definitely do it, just make sure you follow your consultant's advise! For the rest of you, you all have done very well indeed! Very proud of TRA! I've seen so many success cases that I'm really happy, at last a right solution to managing weight healthily. Anyway, this is my consultant's email, [email protected] if you have queries, just contact her!

Hi,

I heard about TRA and the amount of pills that one has to consume and spend for the 3 months program! I am shocked!

I chance upon Herbalife via my guy colleague and started taking Herbalife products in end nov 2011 and lost 6kgs within 1mth. Safe for breastfeeding as I am still breastfeeding my gal and am still losing weight. Am very happy with my results and my sister and galfrens are all losing weight now with Herbalife too! BTW, i spent $400 nia!
happy.gif

Anyway, PM me if you are keen to know more and i will refer you to my wellness coach! From a very satisfied customer!

well, jaspire. I truly love the concept that TRA give us, the right attitude and method to lose weight. I'm sure herbalife has great products as well and great that you are losing weight. In my personal experience, TRA is not expensive at all as I know that I'm investing on the right supplements to help me as I change my diet and lifestyle for 3 mths only. There's a time frame,I knw that I'm not going to be on the products forever. This concept I like a lot, then subsequently with the right diet that I'm used too during the 3 mths program, I lose on my own! That's the right method! Knowledge is power.

Hi mummies,

Good to find a thread on TRA. i myself have took TRA before and have slimmed down as well.

Extra surprise was that i was conceived immediately after completing the programme.

Hope to help mummies here in your TRA. =)

Hi princessdella, very happy for you! I also hear frm my consultants that 4 of her clients have the same 'happy' effect frm TRA! Isn't that wonderful? I urge everyone to just start the program and lose weight for health!

Just checked nuskin website and realized there's a price increase of the package. Instead of 2k, it went up to 3k+ now?! Anyone can confirm?

Hi Bella, no worries, the price at the website is retail price, for everyone that starts the program, its still at only $2080! Nu Skin is such a great company! So everyone can get started easily!So,you shld start now Bella. Don't hesitate further!

Hi.. those on TRA can share with me.. just wanna check during TRA program, is your mense regular.. cos mine hv not come for 2 mths liao n i not pregnant...

Jaspire,

TRA is also very safe to take during breastfeeding, coz I took and finish the 3 months programs when I was still total breastfeeding my gal who is 6 months old. Finish the program in september 2011 and now my weight still maintain. And I find that during the time I was on the program, my gal imunnity is much better, at she dun fall sick the moment my elder boy who went to CC fall sick lor....and even if she do fall sick, she recover faster lor....

Then 3 of my frenz who are also breastfeeding took TRA too and their feedback and result are good too!

:)

Hi appleshuen, agree with Diana, one thing that I can gain frm TRA is the confidence on safety. This is what I think, probable, your body is undergoing some changes, give it some time to adjust, but you dont have to worry as TRA is safe and will not affect your health negatively.

I just finished TRA this month. Although i didnt follow strictly, it help me to slim down 1 size and still counting!! :)
Do contact me for more information on TRA Programme and i can share with you more! :)

You may email me @ [email protected].

Back