Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Thk you Starry! =)

Tortoise, I wanted to start in end april because Im going to BKK and didnt want to be controlled in what I wan to eat there.. But my consultant said that the more I should start because i can start burning already. Seems to make sense to i start this week.

I dont think I'll be bringing the shake over but the pills I'll cont..hehe

I'm not satisfied with my TRA result. I left with about 2weeks to complete and my result till now is only 2.1kg!!!

My consultant did not do a good job in following up with me. I paid so much and yet only 2kg!!! I'm very discipline with my intake of food and followed closely with the supplement intake time and only shake. But no result!!!

My consultant keep saying it normal as some people will only slim down after the 3rd month!

What should I do now? Can someone help me?

Hi Rolex, just continue with the program, though you have loss just 2kg, did you check how much fats you lose in total? You may be losing all fat, and that's success to me!
This 3 mths is just a start really, once your body get the hang of it, it will continue to lose, just stick to your 3333 diet and continue with lifepak and marine omega(basic needs of our body). Take a picture of yourself and compare the after result. Never give up, its an ongoing process!

Rolex,

It is 3 serving of fruits, 3 serving of vegs, 3 serving of proteins and 3 serving of carbon etc.

Did ur consultant invite u to attend TRA training? U can how to take the program better thru this program de.

Nt sure ur consultant is from which distributor centre la, but for our group, we will hv TRA training twice a month, once in eng and once in chi. We will be having the chi one on monday.

Yes, this diet is one of the most crucial part of the program. In order for your consultant to help you and also for you to help yourself, writing the food diary is very crucial too! This usually determines your progress in the program.

Hi SlimHerbal Queen, your before and after photos r v impressive and encouraging:) my husband took TRA n lost 6 kg in 3 mths n 8 kg thereafter going to gym. So take heart, Rolex. Press on:)

Hi mummies who are BFG n on TRA program, I m having TRA for a month while BFG, can testify that really no side effect to own or bb!

Tortoise,
I m BFG my bb gal n on program for a mth already. No effect on my bb I can said, in fact my bb gal's weight is between 75 to 90 percentile at the age of month 2, even bigger than my 2 boys records

Rolex, continue with your 3333. Don't give up. I hv completed my TRA almost 2 months n feel great still. Agree with starry that maintaining food diary and weekly meet ups with consultant to measure and review food diary are important activities. My consultant was very encouraging, assessable and knowledgeable. I enjoyed the TRA journey. I will be happy to introduce anyone who is interested to know her. Right now, I am taking lifepak, g3, marine omega and just started on r2 a month back. Feeling great!

Bella & tortoise, I strongly urge both of you to start your TRA and not delay due to traveling. I travelled to US & Perth in dec & Jan for holidays and continued with TRA. In fact, lost more fats n gain more muscles.

Bella, I packed a few servings of trimshake when I was in states but none in Perth. Don't forget trimshake is only for 2 months. Thereafter, on your own to eat the correct food/ portion. So dun fret over about the trimshake when holidaying!!

snoopy69: I've started on TRA already and is seeing good results! =)

I dont think I'll be bringing any of the pills or shake over to bkk.. Im just paranoid about the custom thingy..

Bella, great and keep up eating healthy! Know your fears, I managed to clear the Australian and us customs which are very strict!

Snoopy69: u mean u bring the whole bottle over? Actually i was thking of packing it into small ziplocks.. But if they ask, im unable to tell them what is it. But if i bring the whole bottle, den if realy so strict and confiscate the whole thing how? Haha.. Im so confused

Hi Ladies, I'm so excited today because we can have a wholesome slimming effect with the new body galvanic spa!!! After losing the fats, we can work on our cellulites, saggy skin and even tone back our skin! Today is the order date. Anyone keen to add this into their slimming regime, contact me. I'm ordering today!If you want to see pics, let me show you!Now I recommend my friends TRA and the body spa!

Hi Everyone.

I would like to share that I am a stay home mum with 2 kids. Struggled with weight increase of close to 20kg since birth of 2 kids - 8 years! Spent a fortune on weight loss programmes in famous centres and even tried to cut my consumption...but it was really with no results. Arrgh..

Until finally my knee hurt so I told my hubby I really want to try the prgrm my friend had been sharing with me - TRA. She had no rebound.

Wow. Honestly, I could not believe results - the weight that I struggled and never lost ...I finally lost 9 kg after 3 months and that is including a holiday trip filled with pasta/desserts...It's really amazing coz I did not exercise.

Few months after now, my body continues to lose few more kg due to my higher metabolic.

Besides becoming trim, it cut down my layers of fats around tummy / liver area that (visceral fat) and it went from 6 or 7 to a 4 now.

Just want to share this and my skeptical husband has been so blown away and he now takes it too and lost his huge belly - 35" to 30".

Guys, it really is effective and I am so glad I took the plunge. It is worth it.

Happy to share if anyone has questions.

Hi Ladies,

I'm very tempted to try on TRA after reading this thread! Can someone please share with me more on the experiences and most importantly a dedicated consultant!

Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

Dear all ladies who desperately want to lose weight, let me tell you a true story about myself.
I used to weigh 64/65 then went up to 74kg. Now I weigh 50kg. And I have maintain my weight for almost 2 years.
Yes I have tried all sorts of weight lost pills, you name it and I have tried it.
There was one however made me ended up in hospital with a urinary tract and I was hospitalized for 3days.
If you girls truly want to know how I lost my weight of 24kg and still able to maintain it till now, I shall post further, else I would just stop here.
Thanks for reading.

Hi ladies

I am interested in this TRA. Appreciate if you all could tell me more. How do I get myself started. And if I am Ttc. It is okie to take this?

Hi all..
I'm into my 9th day of tra! But don't seem to feel any difference yet. When do u all start noticing changes? I try my best to eat 3333 & eat in time with pills... I'm excited to see changes but yet scared I'll fail.

Hi minimint, the changes varies for different person. Usually people will not see much differences in the weight change for the first month. This is due to that you may have lost your fats but at the same time you gain muscle. SO just wait patiently, and see your results for the 2nd and 3rd months.

If you really follow the 3333 rules with the supplements, you will definitely see the results. Make sure you really do follow them. Remember the Trim-shake, that is essential as well especially for the night. You should ask your consultant, they know the best. =D

Hi minimint, I agree with Wes Ng. Changes are not so visible in the first two weeks.

For me, my results were more visible when I entered my 4th week.

Now I'm in my 3rd (final) month and in serious need of a new wardrobe. I can't wear my M/L tops & jeans anymore. I need XS/S.

Follow the 3333 rule religiously. And, DON'T SNACK.
happy.gif
Skip Chatime. Snack on fruits if you're really hungry.
happy.gif

Cheers,
Joyce

Hi Joyce, wow u down 2 sizes!!! That's like never cross my mind after my pregnancy.
sad.gif

I know 3333 is to have Carb, protein, fruit & veg for all 3 meals, but it's a challenge in the morning to take all. Can u all share wat do u all eat for breakfast? Also, if I juz take trimshake, fruit n veg for dinner, v easily hungry. Hee... how?

Hi minimint, try asking your consultant for suggestion.

Yah, I agree it is a challenge in the morning. For me, I will try eating Yong Tau Foo with white bee hoon/rice or eating 2 slices of bread without the crust, drink 1 cup of soya bean and a tomato. These are all a serving of carbo, protein and vege.

Dinner wise, I sugggest you to eat more vege like broccoli or coli-flowers. Those types of hard vege tends to make you more full. If you still feel a bit hungry later on, try to eat small portion of fruits. Remember, not to starve yourself.

These are just my opinions.

Anyway still have TRA products that is not used yet to give away at cheaper price? Pls PM me the products and the expired date and the costs ... Thanks!

Haha, got typo error in my last msg, cannot delete liao .

Anyone still have TRA products that is not used yet to give away at cheaper price? Pls PM me the products and the expired date and the costs ... Thanks!

Hi anyone keen or would like to know more about TRA can pm me
happy.gif
I am not a distributor but i know a Very nice lady.
happy.gif

Galvanic body spa is a limited time offer and it already end in april. U know galvanic face spa rite? The body spa is a bigger device that can only be used on the body.

I am currently using TRA as well.. and within 1 month, i manage to lose 3kgs.
Didn't know that the product really does very well on me. But of course, aside of that, i reduce my dessert intake too.

Hi Everyone,

I have a few stocks left that i'm willing to let go with affordable price.
Please PM me for more info =)

Hi All,
Would like to know should I avoid TRA if I want to try conceiving in Nov'12 (5 mths time). Any document proof that show no implication will result when consuming TRA and conceiving at the same time?

Thank you for your rely.

My suggestion is not to take TRA during this period of time. The best is to take TRA after you have given birth. So perhaps after pregnancy, you can start taking TRA.

Question: Are you taking TRA at the moment? OR are you think of taking?

Hi Wes,

I'm thinking of taking but worried there will be implication. Thinking to lose a few kg of fats before my wedding shoot. I'm not overweight. Just unwanted to firm up the lose fats at area like tummy, thigh etc... I need fast result as I'm likely to have my photoshoot in 2-3 mths time.
Any suggestions?

Ok, I see what you mean.
What I am suggesting here is that during pregnancy, the best is not take TRA. But, if you are not pregnant regardless of before or after pregnancy, you can still take TRA. As long as you are not taking during pregnancy, it should be fine.

So do you know anyone or consultant who can guide you to take TRA? If not, you can look for me, I can help you with it.

Back