Mummies staying at Clementi / Dover / Commonwealth

kidz: OMG! I think that is definitely overweight... I'd be more worried abt the health issues than abt carrying.. take it as weight training lol... he aint heavy, he's my baby... hee hee...

my #2 who is tunring 2 in Jul is only 9.5kg! & worse is, she kept wanting to carry #3 who is now 6kg & I think in no time, 9kg...

Looks like #2 will have hand-me-downs from #3 instead... hahaha... & I'm quite sure soon enough I'd have 'twins'.... hahaha... think can buy similar clothes for them in different collours liao... in fact, #3 can almost wear #2's rompers liao... just that her limbs are not as long as her elder sister...

<font color="0000ff">EmQ:</font> Ur case really 'shen qian' leh! Talking abt this, maybe we shd organise a mtg to swap clothes... Think some1 started something like this 4 strangers bt perhaps better if done amongst frenz. This method means our kidz wl always hv 'new' clothes to wear w/o needing 2 burn holes in our pockets!
wink.gif

<font color="ff0000">Selling off excess Huggies Ultra Diapers: S &amp; XL sizes + Mustela Diaper Cream</font>
I overstocked for B1 &amp; B2. I've posted in WTS page. PM me if interested
happy.gif
--
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?449183/2466314

kidz,
yeah, my hb also say to change everything. but unlike last time, now just buy what we need. we used to have several extra bottles etc...coz I used to express my BM. so always had to have some extras just in case no time to wash. But now that she's older, and shd be moving on to cups, we just get enough...which is also 4 bottles lah. hahaha. Only thing is the sterilizer. but she's also much older now...17 mths. so...as long as washed properly can lah. No need to sterilise. at most just pour hot water over. hehs...

So interesting right?
happy.gif

y'day (Fri) B2 had 6-in-1 @ PD's (Mt A) and I brought him to United Sq to jalan -- my 1st ever trip there... Found the pushcart selling name stickers (www.siou.com.sg) so managed to get that done for both of them! Esp as B1's already run out since she's been taking the last bit to play w like Handyplast...

EmQ: Tx bt no chance to go... Am juz glad I survived last wkend as hubby was away. It was such a struggle w B1 to get her to sit, eat, etc. I kept threatening her w time out in naughty corner and now she's taking me seriously. Tho after much sweat on my part and tears on hers... Bt I'm afraid I also blew my fuse at her a quite a few times for nt being able to obey instructions, knocking over food and acting dangerously around B2 (jump, swing arms, stick finger near his eye, etc...) I hv brand new admiration for SAHM who handles all these on their own without any assistance!

<font color="0000ff">Nepia Diapers June Promotion: $14/pack</font>
Usual is $15/pack. Otherwise is $28.95 for 2 packs when on sale @ NTUC. To order directly fr Nepia, tel: 6226 2650 - min. 4 packs to get free delivery. Also, they hv brought back the $10 NTUC voucher redemption -- juz mail them 10 of the pts symbol found on each pack -- this promotion is on til 30 Sep '09. Found these out y'day @ Nepia booth @ Motherhood Exhibition
happy.gif

thanks for always updating, kidz ;) how was the motherhood exhibit? anything interesting?

i bought some huggies pull ups but think it leaks if i carry E and i guess if the diaper pulls away slightly :S

It was bigger than the Baby Care Fair two mths back (organised by Mediacorp's Mother &amp; Baby mag). I managed to get some nursing tops fr Milky Way like $10 off their UP of $29-39 - better prices &amp; quality than Moms R Us. Also found a girl's trolley bag @ $15 for B1 -- she's using it now as a 'toy box'
wink.gif
. Oh, best find and buy was a [I'm the Big Sister] tee-shirt! Got this fr the Farlin prdts booth and they also had other tops and bottoms for boys and girls under the Bright Bots (Aussie) brand -- all $5 each!

Tried Huggies Pull Ups on B1 b4 and found the material not so soft. Now even the new DryPantz is softer bt nt as soft as Nepia or GOO.N. Anyway, just now I was @ NTUC so got a pack of MP Value Pants to try out. Strange tho that 16pc pack is $6.50 while the bigger 32pc pack is $13.50 -- bigger bt more ex by $0.50...???

Kidz: If the MP Value Pants suits B1, they are on offer at Giant. 3 small packs for $14.99, till 18 Jun. I went last Sat, but forgot to bring my Giant stamps, so decided to buy later when I bring my stamps to exchange the knief.... also hoping for double stamps offer... hee hee..

Kidz: Yeah, I dun think safe for overnight. I think MIL tried a few times... but I won't want to risk it lol... then again, I was comparing it with Drypers, it is only o.4cents more expensive than Drypers! Less than half a cent more! So we intend to buy in bulk for #2 for this offer. Since so cheap, might as well do away with the hassle of making her lie down &amp; trying to put on the diapers... But she wears drypants, MP, Pampers or Fitti 360 for nights.

EmQ: I wanted to grab fr Giant @ Vivo - was there last Thu - bt was alone w B2 and he dunno why kept crying so I had to go nursing rm few x. End up no onli had chance to window shop as we walked past shops while looking for NRm. Even @ HFC to take taxi he also cry so had to use the NR there and I found a handbag inside so had to spend some more minutes filling up form @ info counter b4 they take it in... Hopefully can make it to Giant b4 18 Jun to grab...
sad.gif

Hi hi,

I haven't logged in here, ever since my office banned SMH. boooo...

Anyway, update...Louisa started childcare today. Hee. So far so good lah. coz mummy is around mah. Think if I'm not around, she will cry big time. I'm not sure if I'm packing everything right...coz i see the other kids' bags, all so big, whereas Louisa's bag is like...so small...hahaha.

Oh, just wondering ah...when it's diaper changing time, do the teachers usually wash their bottoms or use wet wipes (for toddlers)?

CSI: Hi, I guess it's best to check with the teachers at Louisa's cc. I think my cc teachers wash &amp; dry the kids in the toilet before changing them either in the toilet or in their classroom.

CSI: @ B1's cc, the teachers don disposable plastic gloves and wl wash the children's bum -- I've seen that when my girl pooed just when I was picking her up. Bt nt too sure wat happens when the kidz pees...

Btw, 2:30am Tue I fell while carrying B2 back into bed. I had changed his shirt on the bbcot after he regurgitated milk and was carrying him back to slp next to me. Had sidled onto the bed fr the end when i lost my balance and fell off the bed. There was a TV cabinet there so he hit his head and I hit my face a bit. We rushed to KKH A&amp;E bt the Dr said seems only some abrasions to his head. We were told to observe B2 and so far the whole of y'day he's well -- slping, latching on, pooing, etc. like normal. I was so scared coz I fell on him partly and I may hv broken his ribs, arms, legs or dat when he hit the cabinet he kena concussion or broken his neck. i seriously thot he was gonna die and he screamed so loudly too. My hubby jumped up and took B2 out of my arms and B2 calmed down. Stl we didn't want to take chances so whole family went to KKH. B1 woke due to the commotion and saw me crying, asked watz wrong. After I told her she said, ' It's o-tay mommy, don't cry o-tay?' She was such a comfort and in the cab to and back she sat in my lap where I was able to hug her tight. Her non-stop banter throughtout the whole ordeal and trip also helped distract me... My hubby said God prob made B2 bigger so he cld weather through. @ KKH they weighed him and he's now 6.7kg @ 10wks. Really thank God all's well. I think I was too tired oledi coz B2 had been waking up a few x during the nite since Sat and on that nite, he had nt slept since 8pm - kept latching on, then off and fidgeting so I was quite worn out fr trying to pacify him and get him to slp... <sigh> Later we'll bring him out, go Giant and buy the diaper pantz for B1. B2 is now veri curious of his surroundings so wl the trip out wl be gd to 'entertain' him too.

EmQ: I got her XL coz the last we weighed her in Feb or so, she was 11+kg. Thus far XL has worked fine. Tx for the offer, much appreciated!
happy.gif

EMQ,
I asked...they dun wash. hmmm...i've told her teachers to wash, though I dunno if they will listen. haha. coz diapering time is after they wake up from their nap, and there's usually a few kids crying (due to not enough sleep). So it can get quite....noisy/chaotic. In any case, hb and I decided, we'll just make sure she gets another good bath when she comes home. not just quick shower type. And she'll go cc only for 3 or 4 days a week. The other days will be at my MIL's place. Till Louisa is older. hee...

today is my 3rd day with louisa, and I think mummy needs some coaxing. I cried together with her today. cham manz. One older boy was running in the centre, and bumped into louisa. Both went flying and landed on their faces. I practially wailed along with her. yiiieeeee...never imagined myself to be like this. hahaha. Must learn to let go...

kidz,
Oh dear...hope you are ok. Hope B2 is fine too. he must have gotten a shock. I think u are too sleepy. Do have a good rest...B1 is so sweet....
happy.gif
She's a big girl now...so understanding.
happy.gif

CSI
which CC is lousia going?

kidz
oh dear!! hope both you and B2 will feel better soon - you must have been so worried about the fall.. he's huge! but a blessing too, so probably wasn't hurt so easily with the fall.. poor both of you...

Iso,

Louisa is attending Learning Vision @ Republic Poly. I'm still hanging out at the poly's library. Waiting to go fetch her in abt 20 min time...I'm glad I don't have the tough task of dropping her off every morning. I think I'll be crying like a big baby myself....*embarassed*

Kidz: Oh dear... certainly hope B2 &amp; u are better now. He's a big boy &amp; will be fine. Wow, great job! 6.7kg at 10wks! My bb is only 6.5kg at abt 22wks... hee hee..

CSI: Pat pat... it's a learning process... I remember #1 had her 1st fall &amp; bruise on her 1st day at cc. The teacher said she tripped &amp; knocked into a stack of chairs after tea.

CSI: Hang in there
happy.gif
Yes, definitely better that mommy nt the one dropping her off coz itz always so much harder for us! When my B1 entered IC, her daddy carried her while I was handing things ovr and giving info to the teachers. She silently watched w a worried look. Aft I was done, I reached out to carry her and she turned away fr me, bury her face in her daddy's shoulders. She knew wat mommy was doing was 'not so nice' in her books. That moment of rejection also made me wanna cry, I felt so guilty aft dat. Bt now she's having whale of a time in cc
happy.gif
Time wl heal all wounds, haha
wink.gif

EmQ: B2 is acting normally, in fact he seems none the worst for that fall. Last nite when I changed him, he suddenly peed so I quickly covered him. He immediately chuckled, like he was intentionally pranking me! <sigh> I'm extremely thankful he's ok. Y'day hubby and I brought him out to Giant @ IMM. B2 looked around, veri curious @ the sights and sounds. We managed to sweep 9pks of XL MP value pantz - tx for the tip-off!
happy.gif

aiyo, i'm such a softie, listening to all these stories i always feel like tearing. is that what motherhood does to you?? :D

kidz
how old was B1 when she went to IC?

CSI
ooh ok, am thinking of looking for a part time (maybe 3 days out of a week?) CC for E around raffles place or tanjong pagar, will go check Learning Vision out, heard there's a nice new one near my office.

Iso: She started @ 3.5M. I rmbr clearly it was a Fri so we onli sent her in 1D, then the following Mon. Bt on Mon evening she came home sick w runny nose. Became mth-long case of cough, runny nose and some fever... <sigh>

Iso,
haha. think tha'ts what motherhood does to us. hehs..
happy.gif

Yap, there's a LV @ Cecil. It's really nice...I only dun like it for being so near the road and the nearest park is a few buildings away. But otherwise it's nice and new. That time when I enquired, there's a $50 disc for parents working in the area. But I understand that they don't do part time. It's full day, pay full rate (after subsidy), but it's up to you when u want the child to be in cc...

Anyway, about cc...haiz. Now hb is saying want to pull her out of cc. basket! It was his idea to put her there in the first place! Coz the first 3 days there, she didn't eat a single meal, hardly drank water, and didn't nap. She only drank her milk, and ate dinner (at home). End up, she came down with fever yesterday. Fever just subsided today and she's beginning to eat today. Think her body just went through a crash diet! haha.

Hb see liao, he hear pain. told him earlier that things like that would happen, he said no big deal. haha. now he heart pain his princess. heehee...so now he wants to pull her out and wait till after she turns 2. (talk abt fickle mindedness...hahaha. after 3 days. hmmm...) Initially, the plan was to put her there for only 3 days a week and some days is half day. Thank goodness he has staff rates, so it's not so painful on the pocket. But after this bout of illness, he doesn't want his princess to go through it again. hehs. Dunno how also lah. coz thinking of sending maid back.

CSI: Haha, yeah lor - daddies always hv soft spot for princesses. Read somewhere b4 daddies sub-consciously wants to b knight in shinning armour &amp; itz thru their daughters dat this can be more easily fulfilled. So little princesses look up to their daddies. Like my case, B1 wl bring whatever toy datz broken to her daddy and say 'Daddy fix'. She thinks her daddy's Handy Manny (Disney Playhouse character...)
wink.gif
Tough as it is to see our little babes 'suffer', itz an initial phase each of them wl hv to undergo once they enter 'sch'. Meanwhile, yeah, revisit ur options
happy.gif

CSI
ok will go take a look at the LV@cecil, i also heard there's a CC at fuji xerox building which is not bad. i'm also looking into kindy becuase if i plan to put him into CC at the end of the year, and he'll be almost 3, might as well go to nursery?

so what's the update now on the CC situation?
happy.gif

kidz
i read that too!
happy.gif

Iso &amp; CSI: Fuji Xerox has DEL-Care Edu Centre @ 2nd flr. I know one of the partners there -- Jeanette. She's a petite lady who's got a lot of energy and loves children tremendously! She's partnered my org's Family Festival in the CBD by having her children helped out in the launch ceremony or publicising our free lunchtime talks to the parents. She's also fr my church.

Iso &amp; CSI: Fuji Xerox has DEL-Care Edu Centre @ 2nd flr. I know one of the partners there -- Jeanette. She's a petite lady who's got a lot of energy and loves children tremendously! She's partnered my org's Family Festival in the CBD by having her children helped out in the launch ceremony or publicising our free lunchtime talks to the parents. She's also fr my church.

<font color="ff0000">25-28 June: Young Parents Fiesta @ Marina Square Atrium</font>
Hey, it's on this wkend. This is under Young Parents mag www.youngparents.com.sg -- a SPH publication. I hope to go as I'm interested to subscribe there to enjoy special gifts.

ok, here's the update on the cc situation. We're withdrawing her. (posted this on my mummy thread too...)

I think Louisa shd be able to adapt quickly...but anyway, hb decided to withdraw her and put her back in when she's older. She had nightmares every night. She screams "no! no! outside! outside! Go there! Door...open! mummy! Daddy! bao bao!..." And when at home, shd won't go inside the room. Go in, she will want to go out and stay out, hanging on to me. And now, if she wants to say, do something or walk to a particular spot and we dun let her (coz going off elsewhere, she needs to change diaper etc...), she will throw a fit "no no no no no (keeps shaking head maciam on Esctacy), go down go down. outside outside..." [Dunno if it's triggered by the trauma from the school].

That's one of the factors hb considered before making the decision. The other trigger points were:-

(1) During the 3 days there, Louisa didn't eat at all (didn't eat breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea). And she didn't drink much water (except her FM feed at abt 12.30pm - 1pm). and she didn't sleep a wink at all. I'd think it's normal lah, afterall, she was so excited abt new surroundings. But he felt that the teachers didn't do anything to try to ensure she gets some food or water. Why didn't they do anything? Coz they were so busy attending to the other crying kids. It happened that the day he saw all that, Louisa's teacher was on MC. And the mother tongue teacher was the one handling everything, and basically, they can't cope.

That same day happened to be the day a few kids were vomitting. At first I thought they cried till they vomitted. But subsequently we found out that these kids were down with stomach flu. Without much food, water &amp; rest, Louisa also caught the stomach flu. As of Sunday, the centre has 19 kids with confirmed cases of stomach flu, 3 teachers with stomach flu and 1 HFMD. If it's the common flu, we're still ok, coz which kid dun fall sick? But stomach flu...it kinda got to us.

(2) We're not quite sure how stomach flu spreads, but their std of hygiene is something that we're not that comfy with (ok, maybe we high std lah...). That day her main teacher was on MC, we happened to witness this boy pee on the floor (it was in the toilet, but still...), but no teacher noticed it, and another baby/toddler, walked on that boy's pee, fell, butt landed on the pee (not a big puddle lah...small puddle. the 1st boy was probably finishing his pee-ing when his teacher removed his diaper). The teacher just picked up the other baby and continued to put on that kid's diaper, not realising what has happened.

(3) We noticed that after their nap time, during the diapering time, unless the kid poops, the teachers don't rinse off their butts. Just remove old diaper and put on new diaper. I'm not sure if other CCs do that too, but hey, even adults (ladies) go restroom, we also wipe ourselves right? But, admittedly, it is not easy to have to coordinate a few crying kids, and change their diapers at the same time. Kids will cry after their nap, coz some are still sleepy...

(4) Other times, we see the kids so tired and sleepy, that they just sprawled on the big bathroom mat to sleep (those kind you place outside your bathroom to dry your feet), and everyone had to walk around them.

I guess some of these things can't be helped lah...it's not easy handling so many kids at the same time. But we felt that the teachers can't cope lorh. So decided to wait till Louisa's body is stronger/tougher, such that she is less susceptible (hopefully) to germs etc, and she is more independent. So now we have to take the steps to help her be more independent and by the time she goes back to school (after 2 yo), hopefully it will be easier for her. Hehs..

CSI: Wah, e cc really sounds lousy leh. Whether they're overwhelmed, understaffed or wat I also dun expect such things to happen. Yucks, kid slp on the bathroom mat? And slipping on pee? I suppose these kind of incidents do happen @ cc since kidz undergo toilet training bt yeah, teachers nd 2 b more vigilant as dealing w such young ones so any injury can be serious. Bt my goodness, 19 cases of stomach flu?? Bt this one gotta blame parents too coz likely they stl brought kid in when kid was sick... Whc kinda is a chicken and egg thing dat parents who uses cc face: who to take care when kid's sick...

U two are definitely making the right decision to pull Louisa out.

CSI: That's LV? Am shocked. The LV my #1 went to isn't this bad... I think it's a little effy... I mean need to compromise a little... but kids sleeping on bathroom mat, slipping on urine &amp; not being cleaned, etc is NOT acceptable by any standard lol. I think cc teachers need to be more vigilant. My verdict based on your description would be that the teachers do not have the 'heart'... CMI... the same reason why I refuse to place #2 at another cc (which my colleagues highly recommend)... cos when we were there to visit, we observed a teacher 'forcing' (rather roughly) 2 toddlers to drink their water, she almost shoved the water bottles in the kids' face! I mean, hello, these are toddlers, not army boys le... so I won't even consider that cc, eventhough I've seen that their graduants can cope well in Pri sch.. for the LV my #1 went to, I find that the teachers love the kids too much (to the extend sometimes they spoil the kids)... but I rather the kids be spoilt, then abused lol... then I just beef up on the academic part myself...

I guess sometimes it's also the teachers ba..

kidz, EmQ,
I agree...it;s a little effy lah. and yes, we do have to compromise a bit. Can't have it our way (like that might as well run our own cc? haha). But yah lorh. certain things we just can't accept lah. maybe it's also her class...every kid in her class (4 of them) were new. The oldest was there for 1 mth only, when L joined. So maybe it was a bit too many new kids and all crying, seeking attention at the same time. Or it's just too many kids that they were overwhelmed. The 1st floor was 3 or 4 toddler class, 2 N1 and 2 N2 classes.

Tough...being parents. Want to send kids to cc, but if they fall ill, who's going to take leave? We're all kinda 'caught' by the system....

CSI
wow! i think after what you've seen, none of us mummies here would want to continue unless really no choice. thanks for sharing, sounds really scary and sounds like little lou was quite affected.

is nightmares a fairly "common" reaction? my colleague said her daughter went to mindchamps for a few days and also went through the same thing. in the end they decided to pull out.

btw EmQ, my MIL is q a water nazi too - always forcing the kids to drink water. luckily they're not phobic of drinking water. yet. heheheh.

Iso: I think good to make kids drink. Personally, I don't drink enough for my own good... hee hee... but hor, can't shove the bottle in the toddlers' face ma... wa lao... can't they be more gentle?

CSI: Dunno le, when my #1 went to cc, she was quite ok le... yes, cry when we send her/ go off, but ok within a week.

EmQ,
Think different kids different lorh. Also prob coz L has been doing a lot of things with just hb and me. So now, we're trying to slowly let her do more other stuff...she's been attending GUG. Now looking around for some other playgroup thing that she can join for a while, let her get used to doing things without us around. She's ok playing with others....but we have to be around where she can see us....So, hopefully with more exposure to other kids and adults, she'll be less clingy to us (sob sob...).

CSI: Yeah lol... so I'm kind of jittery abt putting #2 in cc... she's also super clingy kind... then #1 started attending classes from 10 mths, but #2 has never attended any classes to date... sigh... I can't imagine how she'd react to going to cc... I dun foresee problems for #3 as #2 will be in cc by the time #3 enters... I'm afraid #2 will react like L... sigh.. you are right in saying that we are 'caught'... esp for me now, with PILs staying with us, 3 kids &amp; a maid... dunno how to survive if I dun work... worse, can't imagine being home with MIL all day, I think I'm better off working... only sacrifice is less time with kids &amp; cannot look after them myself... but I guess I get my life &amp; sanity... not to mention financial independence... hee hee..

EmQ:
is #1 and #2 still in CC now? but i can understand what you mean, my "way" is q different from ILs also, and when i'm at home they don't really interfere with E, but when i go out i just close 2 eyes and let them do what they want. luckily they don't try to intervene when i'm at home!

Mommies, hv u noticed this new set-up at Sunset Way, the block along main road w aquarium -- furtherest corner fr aquarium got some new 'Children Movement' thingy... Any1 noes abt it?

Iso: #1 is already in P1. #2 was supposed to start cc in Feb, but due to the extended ML, we decided to keep her home till my ML ends, so we gave up her place... then now cc has no vacancy for her... must wait till Dec 09, unless someone withdraws...

My PILs stay with me &amp; MIL has been tending to #2 since birth... so #2 super sticky to her... she has no problems with HB &amp; me, but 1st choice is still her mama...

I'm not too happy abt that, but HB insisted that it's ok, that they'll be close to us when they are older... like in #1's case... I'm still a little concerned lol.. cos PILs weren't staying with us back then... yes, MIL looked after #1 for a yr till she went to cc, but after that, we were on our own...

ai yeah, my MIL can be very irritating one... &amp; truth of the matter is, #2 is with her longer than with us lol... &amp; even when we are home, sometimes MIL (out of her goodwill) will take #2 away, so we can 'rest'... #2 even sleeps in PILs' room lol... while #1 &amp; #3 will bunk in with us (eventhough they have their own room)...

&amp; children are just so smart... with us, #2 will just adapt to our way of handling... but the moment MIL is around, all hell breaks loose... sigh... so sometimes, HB will insist MIL does not go out with us on wkends...

Kidz: Yes, saw it when we went hamster hunting in Mar for #1's birthday... but it was closed. Have not checked it out though...

kidz
ah sorry! no -
http://movementexplorers.com
wonder why they don't have the www though, so bizzare...

EmQ
oic.. but like my hubby says, better grandparents spoil them than they get no attention or worse care from CCs and the like.

ask you all a question.. my nephew comes over every day, and he's a little bit of a handful, so he gets scolded a LOT. i think (although limited in my experience lah) my ILs are a bit traditional and can't quite handle him, so he gets a lot of negativity the whole day, which becomes a vicious cycle. i feel quite bad for the boy, and recommended some books to SIL, like Positive Discipline, so maybe she'd learn some tips to try out (but she hasn't read any of them yet). E is younger than nephew, so not like i'm an expert around here.. but i feel like telling SIL that maybe ILs can't cope and might need some new methods of discipline? i think esp MIL is q frustrated. but at the same time, it's not my son and i'm just the DIL... what do you think?

Iso: Haha... Okie, chked it and the gym prog's for 4YO and up. Bt looks so bare like that... Discipline-wise I also am @ wits' end these days w B1
sad.gif

Next wk hubby gotta go Australia for course for abt 6D and I'm dreading it... Oledi roped in BIL who drives to help pick up B1 on wkdays. Bt once she's home I gotta pray veri veri hard I can cope w both of them. Juz two days back I was bf B2 in bed when she came to me and said, "Mommy, I need you." I asked her what she needed me to do for her and she juz repeated the sentence, then laid down next to me. These days she's been telling her daddy and me, "I miss you" -- happens when she comes back or when hubby or I come home. So I gotta tread around her carefully still. Wonder how long this 'insecurity' period wl last...? Otherwise, she's stl entertaining us w her usual antics. Lately @ mealtimes she's been using her waterbottle to toast us, saying "Mommy/daddy, kan bei!" (cheers). And she enjoys doing this so mealtimes we're like going 'kan bei', 'kan bei' so often. I suppose we shd be glad she's nt going 'yaaaaammmmmmmmm seng!'
wink.gif

I'm up now coz she suddenly threw up after coughing for a while in her slp. Totally took us by surprise. Hubby had to change bedsheet while I cleaned her up. She stl only wants mommy when she's unwell/hurt herself...
happy.gif
Now she's sleeping again. She's been coughing for abt 1 wk w some sneezing and runny nose (on off). Bt she's nvr thrown up like this b4. Dunno if it was juz the FM she drank didn't settle or she's coming down w stomach flu...? We'l monitor 1st as no fever either.

Mommies: If u see this in time, do consider visiting the Young Parents Fiesta. I bought teh July issue there at cover price of $5 and rec'd a very good goodie bag w following items:
1) Nutella snack pack
2) Small glass bottle of Gerber fruit juice
3) Small glass bottle of Hero jam
4) Kinder Joy (egg choc w toy)
5) $10 Fisher Price voucher to offset against $50 purchase @ KP
6) Playskool's Clipo toy (2pks of 4pcs each)
7) Mego Blok toy (think some robot type)
8) Kellog snack size box of cereal
9) Kodomo travel size wipes, shampoo &amp; bath
10) 2oz tube of St Ives moisturizer
11) Box of 12pcs Breathe Rite for kidz
+ other stuffs

Back