Something to share

gertaimegewi

Dear mothers,

Are anyone of you here in the same situation as me? You have to stay home because you can’t bear to let kids attend full day care? Even if you work, you can’t rush back on time to pick yr kids up or send kids to school? Can't trust maid? Want to stay home because you want to cook for your kids? You don’t have an in law or someone trustworthy to help you with your kids? You also wish to work, to contribute to the household yet situation doesn’t allow. You want to work from home yet when you tried goggling, you are afraid that most are SCAMS? There's no such thing as typist or easy job from home. Me too.

I tried blogging for money.. but it didn't work. I tried buying and selling stuff online but it depends on luck and the amount is peanuts. I kept on thinking what I can do until I met my ex SIA friend at a frd's boy bb party. We were casually chatting when I asked her if she has any “lobang” to work from home. She told me about World Ventures, selling travel packages.

Straightaway, I thought of MLM, scams, sunshine empire blar blar blar.. some frds used to ask me to join their Beauty or Health companies but I don’t believe in all those. What if there are side effects or complications years after consuming or using? Who is going to pay me back my life or health?
Anyway, knowing this is MLM, I tried to avoid asking her and she didn’t carry on.

Few days later, I thought about her & tried to Google on this company, dunno why. Perhaps just being a busybody? There are many good reviews and bad. You can try researching on this.http://thishomebiz.com/blog/top-30-mlm-companies/
http://www.worldventures.com/
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/world-ventures-c217144.html

Many thoughts ran through my mind. I started asking myself, what’s guaranteed in life anyway? 10years ago I got married, wanting to spend the rest of my life with my husband and kids but ended up in divorce…. Today, my love ones seems fine, the next day they are gone… Anyway, I tried to convince myself that its only USD 360 la. Buy one LV bag or a fridge or washing machine & the money is gone. A kid’s visit to the doctor or dentist $ also gone just like that. You buy car or flat , the price also depreciate… You invest in shares or put money in bank also don’t see interest straight away, you buy lottery also considered throwing money away.

If I lose this amount, then blame it on luck loz.. I can still travel for cheaper rates for eg If I want to bring my kids to Disneyland hotel, its only $293 instead $400. But the disadvantage is that you can’t book your trips last min. It must be in advance. Like maybe 1month? My bf id not join because his is under company expenses & it’s always last min business travel. I think World Ventures knows that this is the downside thus they allow individuals to join.
http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/ticketsAndReservations/reservations?name=ReservationsPage

Now, its just the monthly $50 that I am hesitating. The only way to waive this is to recruit 4 lor. No choice. But knowing this is something like a Pyramid scheme, is it ethical? Is it worth alienating your friends, family, make a fast buck? To me, I think its ok if you explain whatever you know & advice the risk involved too. You are also helping them earn if they can succeed right?

So many MLM companies lke AVON, Herbal Life...? They ALL work in the same way. I know frds whom made alot from these companies , some failed. To me, I believe that we shouldn’t overinvest & don’t be greedy because you will never know if it will fail like the Sunshine empire…

I am not good at words but I hope you understand what I'm saying. Do your research before deciding. I do not want you to blame me if you fail. Like how I did mine & make the decision myself. I told myself even if I lose the USD 360 I will not blame my frd, because she was just sharing. Now I am grateful to this friend of mine for earning 1.5k a month even when I am “inactive”. I also don’t know actually how I got the 1.5k. Am supposed to log in to see my “downline” but I didn’t. I only know after I recruited 10, I stopped… because I cant find time.. my kids are keeping me so busy. So today, a weekend, I decided just to write and share on this so that I can increase my income and help you guys as well. I wish you all well!

Something to share :
Rule no. 1 : Do not brainwash or force yr love ones or frds to join. Just share with them, like how I am sharing after I made some money. Life is about choices anyway. J Help those that can see, and leave those that don't be. Never force or make use of ppl’s trust.
Rule no 2 : Do not quit your job (If you have one). Don’t rely on this as your sole income unless you are a high flyer.
Rule no. 3 : Yes, you pay cash USD360 to recruit people then make it back from the cash of your recruits. Logically, someone has to lose money for you to get paid. So, I will advise you, if you wanna play safe, find 4 people before you join and ask the 4 to find their own people 1st.

P/s : If you are keen, email me at [email protected]. But I am afraid because I am so inactive, there are many things that I’m still unsure of. So, I may refer you to my frd. Don’t worry, she is very nice. Wont hard sell for sureJ I hate ppl who hard sell .

My friend sent me this previously, FYI

If you are:
1) Interested in making a couple hundred of dollars2) Someone who travels frequently,continue reading this. If not, I suggest you do not waste your time.

WorldVentures (a company) markets low-priced travel deals and provides a platform for earning money.
HOW TO BE A MEMBER - To be a member, pay a one-time registration fee of $360.For every subsequent month, you will have to pay $60.You might be asking yourself; is it worth it to keep draining money from your bank account every month just to get low-priced travel deals? Fret not, because here’s something interesting about WorldVentures.Once you have registered with the company, you are allowed to introduce others to this company as well. Those others will be known as your recruits. If you manage to recruit 6 people within a month of your registration date, your registration fee will be refunded to you and you will no longer have to pay the monthly fee.If you are unclear, here is an example.Person Z joins WorldVentures on 24th June 2012. If he manages to recruit 6 people by 24th July 2012, his registration fee ($360) will be refunded to him. He also doesn’t have to pay a monthly fee of $60. He is now a member of this company for the rest of his life without forking out another single cent.
PAY - There is a pay for recruiting every person, and that is $20 per recruit.BONUSES - On top of your pay,

1) there is a bonus once you hit 6 recruits, and that is $200.2) there is another bonus for recruiting 6 people within a month of your registration, and that is $250.So earnings for first month is..$250: bonus for recruiting 6 people within a month$200: bonus for recruiting 6 people$120: Pay for recruiting 6 people (6 people X $20)That is a total of $570.Subtract $360 (your membership fee) from that amount and you are left with $210, which are your earnings in the first month. After recruiting 6 people, you will start earning a passive income.

Passive income refers to money which rolls in without you having to do anything. How is that possible?You will earn $20 for each person your recruits introduce into this company. So and and so forth.
Once you have recruited 6 people, you can take 2 paths.
1) Stop recruiting people.• Your registration fees will be refunded to you.• You will no longer need to pay any monthly fees.• For every other person your 6 recruit recruits, you earn $20.2) Continue recruiting people.The more recruits you recruit, the more chances of them introducing more people into the company. And for every person introduced into the company by them, you earn $20. If you are a milk seller and you own 6 cows which produce milk, why not own even more cows so that they can produce even more milk?Depending on how many people you recruit into this company, you will be promoted.60 recruitsYou will be promoted to Senior Representative.180 recruitsYou are now a Director.There are more promotion levels, but i don't think it's necessary to elaborate at this point of time.

WHAT IF YOU DID NOT MANAGE TO RECRUIT 6 PEOPLE WITHIN 1 MONTH?
1) Your registration fees of $360 will not be refunded.
2) You will have to pay $60 monthly.
3) Once you have recruited 6 people, you won't have to pay the monthly fee (for life) from that month onwards.

COMPANY INFORMATION - WorldVentures is company that markets travel-related products.WorldVentures is a privately-held company based in Plano, Texas, with active Representatives and members in all fifty states in the U.S. as well as internationally.Company founders (Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue) assembled a team and on December 10, 2005, WorldVentures was launched.In 2009, WorldVentures expanded into several global markets.

IS IT TRUSTWORTHY? - Gurmit Singh, Alaric Tay are members, along with a more than a million other members.

BENEFITS OF WORKING HERE• Travel for low prices and with the amount of money you’ve saved from these travel deals, you get to go on more holidays• Work from home, spend time with your loved ones as you work, no more workplace stress

multilevel marketing companies today. Most of the discussions are about the fact if you agree or disagree with multilevel marketing. It is not a discussion about World Ventures.
Everybody can decide of this leisure products is what they really want. If not they do not join, it is that simple.

Ofcourse nobody should expect to be rich with World Ventures, but it is a nice way to earn something extra.

Back