Mummies in Pasir Ris

have a metal toddler tricycle to pass on; low seat, unadjustable; very sturdy with rubber wheels. anyone keen pls PM me, thanks!

dsii> Thank you so much for renting me your ergo baby carrier
happy.gif

I have washed and sun it.
When are you available to meet up for me to return you?

mommies, my cousin has a bb cot to give away. think it's quite new. she resides in marine parade, own trpt is required. anyone keen, pls PM me, thanks

Halo Mummies! long time no see.. ok ok .. i got soemthing need to consolidate order.. see u all interested anot?

I getting colestrum.. Usual price is $96.30 for 120 capsules.. now onnly $82.54 cos when i get 12 bottles.. can get 2 bottles free.. so just spilt the savings lor..

Char : u wanna get since i always hear L getting sick.. esp u preggy now.. can take also.. baby will come out so fair and good complexion..

suitable for all young and old.. esp babies and old ppl..

tiffany take colestrum.. until now seldom sick one.. esp during the HMFD period.. she is the least affected one.. tat time the false alarm also din blow up into HMFD.. thank god.. thank colestrum.. wah lau.. machiam i promoting like that.. anyway.. just wanna share la.. and get a good deal.. u all wan to get a not??

I share the information here.. need to confirm by this wed... i short of 6 bottles to make it into a package la..

for pets to eat.. also can get nice skily fur one..

IMU6 Colostrum

Introduction
Colostrum is widely accepted as a vital source of supplement that is suitable for everyone, ranging from infants to the elderly. The benefits of taking colostrum include higher energy levels, stronger immunity, toner muscles as well as anti-ageing effects like clearer skin and a better overall health.

In medical terms, colostrum is the pre-milk fluid produced from the mother's mammary glands during the first 72 hours after giving birth, after which it will be replaced by milk. Colostrum is thick and yellow in colour. This liquid is especially rich in proteins, antibodies and other nutrients that protect the young in its new environment while optimizing its growth processes.

When mothers breastfeed their infants, the colostrum in the mother's milk helps to stimulate and augment the infant's immune system. On top of protecting them from potentially harmful environmental factors, colostrum also helps to stimulate the development, maturation and proliferation of the infant's tissues and organs. This same colostrum is extracted and used in IMU6 Colostrum.

How Does IMU6 Colostrum Work?
Research has confirmed that bovine or cow colostrum is almost identical to human colostrum but contains four times as much immune factors. Moreover, the supply of bovine colostrum can be controlled and cultivated for mass consumption. <font color="ff0000">What makes IMU6 Colostrum stand out from other commercially cultivated colostrum is that it is made purely from the bovine colostrum that is extracted during the first 6 hours of a cow's milk.</font>

Bovine colostrum is used because of its extremely rich source of proteins, antibodies in the form of immunoglobulin and growth factors. Studies have shown that the bovine colostrum milked during the first 6 hours has the highest content of these constituents. The concept of using bovine colostrum is not new as it has been use to treat HIV-positive patients with chronic diarrhea. It is also a remedy against helicobacter pylori, which causes stomach ulcer.

P.S. I dun earn anything hor.. just wanna get a good price lobang!!

Hi emoments, both the garage &amp; tricycle taken liao. Pia seh. Cos no keen parties so I posted on sgfreecycle
happy.gif
my boy also crazy over cars these days :p

yami, gotta slowly declutter whilst packing up our stuff for the move. Then no need last-minute chiong to give away things, hehehehe

Bao, its ok... I'm usually late in reading the posts or hardly read as no access at work
sad.gif

Btw, what's the link for sgfreecycle? Never heard of such sites....

emoments, it's a yahoo-based site where you have to register yourself first before posting. basically it's a 'recycling' site where ppl can post to ask for or to give away stuff. rather than dump items that still can be used, ppl pass them on to others who might have other uses for these 'junk' :p

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SgFreecycle/

yami,
hehehe, yeah, prob nearer to the move
happy.gif
lelong lelong. quite tempted to try the flea market in front of 400+ Shop N Save also, but no patience to entertain bargain-hunters, LOL!

whereabouts will u be at this weekend? tampines mrt area got flea market mah? so long haven't been to tampines on weekends le, no idea what's going on now :p

yami> Where's the exact location of the flea market around Tampines MRT Station please?
I would love to explore the flea market after I drop my boy for his chinese tuition ;)

That 400+ flea mkt quite popular , my sis went there b4.

This is my second attempt at flea mkt, first time at far east sq . So quite excited !

要不要提灯笼???
this coming sat evening...wanna a get together???

venue: pasir ris park..
time: ard 5-6pm...

potluck picnic when sky still bright...then when it darkens...the kids can 'show off' their lanterns!!!

1. yk
2. lbs
3. dsii

yami, ooorrrhhh, i know where le ;p

me old liao, cannot tahan standing ard at flea market stalls anymore, hehehehe! my back cannot take it. i tried the clarke quay weekend market eons ago, wah, quite siong.

i like the 400+ one, usually go there to KPO only since so near mah! anyone tried the pasir ris mrt one before?

lantern festival - count me in! but i'll be there after 6pm. which reminds me, i gotta go buy a lantern for L. eh...wat time the picnic starts?

要不要提灯笼???
this coming sat evening...wanna a get together???

venue: pasir ris park..
time: ard 5-6pm...

potluck picnic when sky still bright...then when it darkens...the kids can 'show off' their lanterns!!!

1. yk
2. lbs
3. dsii
4. char

Keke.. we were too busy eating, chasing after the kids etc to take photos! haha.. plus, it was toooo "romantic" there! think dsii took some of the kids playing fireworks?

Before we kn it, it was already past 9! My kids were so reluntant to leave!

hi hi pasir ris mummies...

I'm new to pasir ris area... will be moving to my plc in either late oct or nov.. am currently looking at childcare ard the area, as am thinking of placing my son in cc... he is currently taken care of by my parents...

any recommendations on which cc are good? any one have any reviews on:

1. cherie hearts @ elias mall
2. my little campus @ west mall
3. sparkletots pcf @ blk 650
4. learning vision @ blk 472
5. my first skool @ blk 637

thanks!!

hi Char,
thanks for the welcome
happy.gif

oh... so do u find carpe diem good? i didnt shortlist carpe diem at first, cos' its pretty far off from where my plc is... hmmmm

forest..most kids send to CD cos they are at the other side of pasir ris...

hmm...most stay at west side of PR sends the kids to kindy..hehe like me!!!

dsii... hehe, i see! actually, my boy is registered for kindy at siglap too... but i find that he is getting too much to handle for my parents... so, wondering if CC is a better option instead.

it's a tough decision that we have to make.. but as each day passes, it seems that my parents cant seem to manage.. and this is with a helper ard to help them too!

in order to reduce conflict, i am looking at CC option.. sigh..

which kindy is ur kid going to?

Welcome forest! If ur boy is getting too hard to handle, then I guess cc is the best ba? My twins are at cc full day too, phew! If nt I'll be a crazy woman now! My gal is in carpe diem, always pack with lots of activities, esp for the k1 and k2. My boys are in YWCA. I guess both are too far for u ba?

救命啊! PR has phonics classes mah??? need to look for 1 for ah girl. her daddy complains she lao hong when speaking, alamak. fish becomes sish

welcome forest!

Haha BAO the way described is v funny .. Lao hong.

I onli know zoo phonics zoo at tamp.
Monte kidz at Elias might hv some outsourced programs, can call n check

Welcome forest ! I m going to send my gal to Bethesda kindergarten next year. 3 hour kindy plus 2 hours enrichment. Just nice for me

Hi Karen,
Good to hear that your boy is adapting at myfirstskool! Do you find the teachers caring and patient? My boy's temper is v bad and dont have patience for anything!
sad.gif
I've also asked to make appt for next Thurs to visit them... hopefully it turns out good!

Hi dsii,
ic... blk 716 shd be very close to me... actually, im not familiar with PR.. so still finding my way ard.. :p

Hi YK,
thanks for the welcome
happy.gif

wow.. u have a pair of twin boys? yeah, i think both r too far for me... i've heard good stuff abt carpe diem too from my frens.. but its too far off... :S

hi lianrongbao,
hehe.. tks for the welcome!
heheheh ur description made me laugh!! maybe can invest in home toys like leapfrog for the phonics too??

hi yami,
thks for the welcome!! oh, so ur gal is gg to Bethesda at Pasir Ris? tat was my original plan, to send my boy to Bethesda Katong at Siplap as its closer to my parents... but now that parents cant handle him, i guess i gotta put him in cc instead...

hi Char,
ohhh.. how do u find PCF? i'm going to visit PCF Sparkletots next week too.. my fren's boy is attending the one at blk 650.. and he said he likes the teachers there...
happy.gif

hehehehe, she knows how to make the sounds (can memorise all the leapfrog sounds) but when she strings alphabets together to make words then she lao hong. ah boy is okay though, yest i made him pronounce and he's very clear. hiyah, ah girl must be sucking her thumb too much, got rabbit teeth lor, that's why 漏风, LOL

sish, sor, sie (fish, four, five). she has trouble with her f and v, can faint...

bao,

C has pro with her C and S.... her teacher asked me to bring her to polyclinic to get referal to KK to check on her speech n pronouciation bt I hv no time leh....so I just correct her whenever I can loh....

C2 has the tendency of sucking her thumb now like ur C leh ;) C2 and C1 is totally diff in their behaviour....

forest,
i find PCF ok, my gal is talking much more now compared to when she hasn't attended school. actually the kindy that dsii's son goes to at blk 716 is good cos according to dsii the kindy preps their k1/k2 students for pri one. if i were staying at PR i will definitely send my gal there.

L on the other hand has problem pronouncing N, she would pronounce eg: alother (another), lever (never). sometimes we both end up laughing when i try to correct her and she still kept pronouncing it her way. she just can't help it and was trying hard to pronounce correctly. so funny.

lianrong> My son has been attending Phonics class since age 3+ at I Can Read, Eastpoint (Simei). After shifting to Pasir Ris, I have transferred him to I Can Read @ White Sands, Level 5 next to Popular Book Store.
You can call them up to book for a free assesment for your Ah Girl.

Tel: 6583 9369

If you got Popular Card, got $50 discount on Course Fee for new sign up.

Back