Mummies in Pasir Ris

Any Mummies need babysitter? My mum has been babysitting for 15 yrs. Frm new born to toddlers. Living in Pasir Ris. Pls call her at 92386035..

hi

anyone have put your child now or in the past at Pentecost Methodist Church Kindergarten? or anyone heard anything from reliable sources about it?

want to transfer my child from half day child care center to kindergarten.. so checking it out.

thanks!

Hi All

Anyone interested to work Temporary Part-Time Admin Assistant at White Sands?

* Minimum 'O' Levels holder.
* Converstant in English & Mandarin.
* Customer Service experience preferred.
* Must like and able to handle kids (Age: 3 to 12 yrs old).
* Able to work Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays from 2pm to 9pm.
* Required to start work in November.

Interested applicants please send your resume to [email protected]

Thank you!

Mummies, brekkie date, pls join us!

12th Nov Friday, 930am
Old Town, White Sands
1) dsii
2) nanabear
3) juxta
4) lbs (tentative)
5) yvette

Ladies, something came up last min on my end. Dsii's boys hv no sch tmr so she's bringing them out. We hv to skip the brekkie session.

12th Nov Friday, 930am
Old Town, White Sands
1) nanabear
2) lbs (tentative)
3) yvette

Char. Of cos can sterilize la..

U popped? ?

BBQ session !!!
Venue: bangalow chalet in Elias park
Just opposite the 1st carpark area ..
Date: Dec 4, 2010
All welcome!!!
Attendees :

1. Nanabear

thnx mummies! not easy being a mummy again to a NB, so tough especially the breastfeeding part!!
happy.gif

BBQ session !!!
Venue: bangalow chalet in Elias park
Just opposite the 1st carpark area ..
Date: Dec 4, 2010
All welcome!!!
Attendees :

1. Nanabear

Hey u all supportive a bit can?? hahahaha!

<font color="ff6000">Ladies....

Breakie tomorrow morning at Downtown East's Coffee Bean @ 10am.

1. Juxta
2. Mbb
3. Dsii</font>

Dear Pasir Ris mummies, SOS!
I need to find a PD in Pasir Ris cos the one in Elias mall is close for these few days. My kids took turn to fall sick with fever. Do you know any doc that is good with kids and medication is ok for kids?

Smiley, how abt GP? There's one that is great with kids at Loyang pt. My kids sees him since very very young, prefers him to the PD in Elias..

Hi Hi YK,
Pls let me know his contact.
In the end, I went to a GP in Elias Mall today

Not that I like the PD, but i thought GP medicine seen stronger for kids...

This PD is very sacastic, but it took us a while to have common understanding :p So that is why i continue to go there.

TMC PD are too far liao.

Thanks so much YK!
I will try him out - the funniest thing is i stay very near to EIias mall (which has most clinic) but yet keep seeking doc out of the town. Haha..
Thank you so very much!

Happy new yr ladies.. long time no one post liao..

Just wanna check.. anyone can recommend swimming coach? Thinking of fianlly letting G start to learn swimming

mommies,
anyone has boy or neutral colored clothes &amp; bb stuff to pass on, pls buzz me hor. my colleague is having another bb after 12 years! gotta start all over again so she doesnt want to spend too much; i'm looking ard to help her, kam sia!

YK,
forgot to add in my PM tat he normally teaches in condo pools. i asked him abt public pool, he told me he mg start a class in the east.

get in touch with him. if he cant teach, he'll refer you to his friends.

HTH
happy.gif

Hi mummies, would like to join this thread cos' I'm moving to Pasir Ris, Elias area this Sep/Oct. I've 2 kids, a 3.5yr boy and a 8 month old girl. Would like to ask for recommendation on a good childcare in the area. My boy is currently with Carpe Diem Punggol so he's very used to school with big compound. I'm worried he might not get used to smaller and more confined school environment.

Thanks mbb, will pass the contact to my hubby to decide!

Hi en_hui, welcome here! The thread has been very quiet lately, dunno y?! keke..

Most of us hv kids in Carpe Diem First Year (pasir ris branch) but compare to Ponggol, this is really very cramp. Y not let ur boy stick to Punggol? They hv sch bus right?

Hi YK, thanks for the welcome!

CD Punggol only offers school bus within the Sengkang and Punggol area so school bus is not an option. I'm actually considering the schools at the Pasir Ris Beach area but not sure which is good as I've not heard about them before except for Character Montessori.

hi mattsmummy..

not tried out character montessori, but only went there for visit a couple of years ago.

separately, my child didn't have a gd experience at a 'branded' childcare (along pasir ris road, near to the beach as well, the one that is near the bend towards the beach) there when we had a 2-week trial there in 2008. to cut the long story short, we ended up pulling her out before the 2-week trial was over and foregoing whatever money we paid for the 2-week trial. the whole incident was quite traumatic n is still vividly etched in my memory after these 2+ years.

meanwhile, gd luck in ur hunt!
happy.gif
my little one now goes to a kindergarten near to the downtown east side n is looks forward to going to sch everyday.

Hi peachsorbet,

thanks for sharing. Which kindergarden is your little one attending now? If I'm not wrong kindergardens do not offer full day program right?

hello mummies, can i ask if anyone knows of a private bus that goes from pasir ris to tanjong pagar? can pls PM me? im working at international plaza. thanks in advance!

Ladies.....Happy Lunar New Year!!!

Breakie next Wednesday (16th Feb) @ 0930.

1. Mbb
2. Juxta

YK both la, nana jio us for this fri

Brekkie fri (11 Feb), 9am
White sands
1) nanabear
2) Yvette
3) Dsii
4) Wenlim
5) s@l
6) lbs ??

Brekkie wed (16 feb) 930am