Mummies in Pasir Ris

dsii/juxta> When I went for registration, there was a PE teacher who had time to bring us around to tour the school. We were quite impress with the school's surroundings, it's like a museum built inside the school. The PE teacher did mention some of the items were indeed donated by The Singapore Museum; okto often come do fimling on site.

When we saw the principal picture on the EPPS website, my hubby and I went: "Wah, so pretty and hip one ah!!" I remembered during our school days, we used to hate Monday Assembly because the principal loh li loh so.......
Oh no.....we're going to go through this again.......

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">mummies, wanna get little gifts for ur kid's teachers

$7.50 for 4 pens (cant choose colours)

4380553.jpg

my fren is consolidating the orders and she try to get them by next monday...if we can hit 120pcs..discounted price is $7 for 4pcs...</font></font>

hi karen!! new mummy on the blk?
hehehe

juxta,wenlim

ur boys which hse group?? endeavour or persevere?

class?

iz is joining volleyball boys team...

hi ladies, sorry to disturb again...

can i check any of yr kids is enroll with sparkletots or carpe diem childcare centre?

can comment on it, ie: ratio, high turnover staff rate, etc.

Thank you.

mummies
Macam I have been MIA from SMH for so long... haha

Anyway, some of you may have known, ah boy tio viral conjunctivitis since last Sat and both kids are at home this week loh.

sian ah!!!!

bao/yami
no pain no itch but like red eye monster loh.. jin sian. boh kids quarantine at home..so can imagine a crazy woman juggling work, housework and entertaining the monkeys.. hahaa

ya loh, duno where are all the mummies here. last week i posted if wanna la kopi but bo mag reply.

hi karen, welcome to the thread.

dsii:
Hi, I've been a silent reader most of the time, except for once I wrote to liangrongbao to collect clothes for my son

Aurora:
I find carpe diem overcrowded with kids and area small, but I like the principal
Prefer YWCA, but no vacancy so I put my son in MyFirstSkool which is cheaper
happy.gif

Char:
Thank you for the welcome. I always wanted to join you guys for la kopi session but the timing always not right. If morning I got to work, if night I gotta sleep. hahaha hopefully one of these day can see all of you Pasir Ris mummies
happy.gif

any more comments on carpe diem?

Karen, i agree that carpe diem's area is small and i like the centre director plus their programme is interesting... she's seem a nice lady.....

wow...out thread still hv silent readers...hehe...dun be one..jump out and chatwith us!

char
like last time we meet at west plaza like tat loh....hehhee....tat timing loh

Aurora, my kids in Nissi so no comments on CD, hehehe. Just tt the teachers got attitude nia lah. Maybe becos they are Chinese lor. Actually i quite like Judes. Everytime I pass by, I see the kiddies feeding themselves, or doing their work quietly and I've not heard the teachers raising their voices at them too. Seems very organized and the kids well-behaved. If we were to continue to stay in Pasir Ris, i'd prob switch them to Judes, but seeing that we have slightly more than half a year to our move, just leave them at Nissi loh. now gotta start looking for another school for them at the new place
sad.gif

Dsii / char : jio me if u r meeting at west plaza
tat hour is gd for me too. My gal zzzzzzz Liao

Dsii : let me know when can collect the rose pens. Can't wait to see them 

hi, I've been a silent reader too

can i check any of ur children like to skate ?
I would like to find skatemate for my 5 year old daughter. any one ?

hehehe...yami....sure sure will let u know..shld be by this coming week...

sharon
aiyo...dun be silent readers...we are a bunch of kind hearted ..fun loving mummies.....hehehhe

skate? not my boys leh...

dsii
now u can meet up liao ah? ah lao boh night shift?

Next Friday tentative ai mai? can even go airport!!
wahahaaa

Char
How r u?
happy.gif

Sharon
My boy also 5 years old and about to learn to skate! But tio red eyes so everything on hold now.

Last time i meet char oso ardthis time leh.super late nite Hahaha but at west plaza lah. Tell me earlier see if i can arrange with hb Bo.

Dsii : I won't kon one.. Cos u always make me laugh a lot haha

Ya Sharon dun be silent reader ... Else our thread will disappear . My gal too young to skate

aurora : u can go b take a look ... My gal tried out for half a day at cd n the experience was pleasant. But I still looking ard. I like the multiple intelligence concept at CD

dsii, so early will know house grp? maybe at the orientation?

aurora, my boy is at CD, I'll be sending my girl in when she's older. I like their curriculum and they had a rather impressive project presentation for the last term. They've a blog that's updated frequently. They'll be having an overnight camp at Sentosa underwater world in Sept. I was sold to CD by the director, she came across as direct, the fact that she owns the school makes her more eager on alot of things

My grouse is also the place a bit small and I'm not very pleased with the std of the English teachers as they're mostly Filipinos. Ch teacher is good though so it works for us as we hardly speak mandarin at home. The school putting focus in Chinese is more impt for me. Somehow, they will pick up English more easily. They started having weekend homework from K1, something that I hated earlier on but now appreciates it as it sets their momentum for P1.

Childcaring so far not an issue for me, maybe my son hardly complains about anything haha

lbs,
i'm fine, just feeling uncomfortable with this pregnancy. can't wait for EDD to arrive, wanna give birth quickly. can't stand being preggie. u wanna drive us to airport ah? if can confirm then i go over PR this fri night wor.

dsii,ibs and yami.
Hmmm, I am not staying at Pasir ris. I am you all neighbour at Sengkang.

Ya, my girl like to skate and cycling now, but she says cycle alone is not fun liao.

She is now on two wheels bicycle.

Wow, suddenly our thread is moving! A big welcome to the new mummies, and ya, pls dun be silent reader, join us! It is more fun.

5yrs and on 2 wheels, impressive! Or is my daughter too slow? She's coming 5 soon and is still on 4 wheels. She had been pestering us to let her try skating, but hubby said NO! keke

My gal is in CD, like their programs and yes the director and the blog! I'm very excited abt the Sentosa camp too (machiam i'm the one ging for the camp! ha)! My twin boys are in YWCA, I hv ratehr good impression of most of the teachers there, like their food too! So far they are very happy there, but they hope to hv their sister in the same sch too (which i think will be rather impossible!)

Fri night airport la kopi! So tempting!Will try to apply visa! keke..

Juxta yes u will know. The letter stated class too. U are sitting according to ur class during orientation. Refer to ur letter Loh.

Char/YK
If my boy's red eyes clear by then loh.

I am OK with west plaza if more convenient to yami and dsii.

Back