Mummies in Pasir Ris

dsii> Would you like me to burn some DS games into a CD and pass it to you on our brekkie session? You can easily copy and paste from the CD into the memory card lieow.....hehehehe

juxta> Sometimes when my helper is busy, I will put my girl in the play pen or high chair next to our study session.
Will try to keep her entertain with baby biscuits, toys, paper, her board books etc. Whatever that can keep her occupied but she's still distracting us lah :p
I can undertand what you going though.

My hubby works Tuesday to Sundays, coming home around 7.30pm to 8pm. I guess the last thing which I refrain from doing is to plonk my baby at him when he comes home from work. He will get very "mang chang" (frustrated and stressed)

What time your kids Zzzz?

My baby goes to sleep between 9.45pm to 10pm.
My boy has to stand by bed at 10.30pm.

So at 11.00pm onwards is our couple(tv) time.
But we're too drained...feeling so sleepy and tired. No life......bleah :p

hahhaa...wanna organise n go watch together ah???

wenlim: really ??? can can thanks leh!!!!!!!!! love u deep deep!!!

yes..p1 n p2 no exams...but hor..they do hv test. p2 has end yr exams to determine ur kids level in p3...

p1 n p2 same classmates n same teacher...

yami: hahahhaa aiyo mai scold me...not i organise de....juxta n mbb loh..hehehhe...i think i saw u one of the morning last week leh..sending ur gal to playgroup...

juxta: iz's sch bus now is 645am...and this is only for p3-p6 kids...imagine next yr p1-p6....wah..more kids leh..hopefully dun hv to be earlier than that...if not...i or bak kat
liao....

NOTE: wenlim...pls be prepared to see a monster cum terror cum screamer (my son lah) during breakie...and of cos a screaming n crazy mummy shouting at the terror...hahahaha

keke.. i dun mind going to watch, so near my house, got goodie bag at Blk 104 drive 1 too! haha..

do u kn that they had a YOG learning center too? I didn't kn till i went with WSPR kids during one of the PV sessions! so lbs and me get a chance to see the center with the kids (with free transportation included)! haha..

dsii, Ian not in sch on 10th?

oic! oops, i forget to check if my kids'sch are open or not, if not, the kids will sure not let me out of the door without them!

yami,
thnx for the link.
happy.gif

Yami,
you take half day to breakie with us la
happy.gif

maybe "keng" MC....

Juxta,
wanna ask abt Magnum.
Magnum gold is it nicer?
paiseh, i dun really eat ice cream but since got buy one get one free then i tot of stocking up for my mum.

saw in the paper today, Cold Storage also have the same promo. $15.25 for a box.

dsii> NDS games burnt into CD lieow
happy.gif

Thank you for the info on EPPS, when I think of some more questions, i shall haunt you again can? hehehehe.....

mbb,
i've tried magnum gold and find that too sweet cos inside the vanilla ice cream has got caramel....super sweet for me.

wenlim: thanks alot...hmm..can 'haunt' me...but i cant guarantee i can answer all..hahaha

juxta
u siao ah..ivory ur head...

yami: i was kopi-ing with my frens..and saw u chop chop walk past....

Mbb : cannot la. Just took block leave cannot take anymore leave ;)

Dsii : I must be rushing home to take another nap haha.

It's the beginning of the long weekend ! So happy

gd day mummies...

wow...had such an enjoyable brekkie and lunchie with juxta, yk, wenlim,sheron and nana!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah....missed those nites we had together!!!

wenlim: did i thank u for ur disc??? anyway...thanks alot!! hehe...

mbb...next time stay longer hor..we from breakkie continued lunch...but still within macs lah..hahha...

wenlim: hope u r in love with us..hehehe...hope we didnt scared u with our 'craziness'

Hellooooooo
happy.gif

It was a great pleasure meeting all of you (juxta, YK, dsii,mbb2 and nanabear) and some of your kids @ McDonald's Brekkie yesterday :>

dsii> most welcome, you thank me already, bu yong ke qi.

Hi All

I'm going on a trip but not sure if my 10-month-old girl would like to be in an Ergo Carrier.

So I'm looking at the option to RENT an Ergo from 30 August to 12 September (14 days) @ $30.00

If you're willing to rent me, please email me @ [email protected]

Condition:
Photos:
Collection Point:

Thank you!

It was real fun having brekkie! Maybe we can arrange another one next week?

I saw the YOG torch while on the way back, lucky was on the other side of the road if not sure jam.

wenlim, was a pleasure meeting up with you!
I just received the letter, orientation same day and time!

char, come back during L's term break lah

juxta
cos thurs ian has abacus till 1.30pm...so i can leave an hr later..hahaha...but if brekkie...shld be alright..till 12pm, right? monday we oso left ard that time...

dsii> Black is my favourite colour! Thank you so much. Confirm I will rent from you
happy.gif

juxta> Yeah......we'll be having orientation with our boys together!!

wenlim/juxta
hahaha...is kinda of boring de...the principal talks n talks...hehhee...abt holistic teaching blah blah blah...

go early...then tour ard...i took pix of my boy in the shelter...the well...the alley...etc..wahahahha

Back