Mummies in Pasir Ris

char...

me damn cheapo...bot from medical hall at west plaza..the bp price is $10 for 700g..cheaper than ntuc($11.40)

but i bot from med hall at 10.80 for 1kg...hahaha..cheapo mummy!!

dsii,
woah, cheap wor! i buy FM for L from ang mo supermarket near my place. they sell $38.50 for 1.8kg whereas ntuc sells $46. but the BP selling $38. whc medical shop you buy from? ren tai tang or the other one? i buy the 1.8kg from the other medical shop (to put at my mum's plc) cos ren tai tang dun sell 1.8kg.

juxta,
i think you'll get it.
happy.gif

yami,
i'm not really looking fwd to my kid going to pri sch cos that's when the real pressure & stress starts - exams!!!

hahahhaha...like me loh..one yr stress few times....hahahhaha.....now after may...now starting to stress again....ca2 here sooooooon

baobao: can get 20% off for barney if u can find friso receipts. my girl is on enfa leh. been asking ard.

dsii: dun be stressed... at least u dun have to sit for the exam hee hee

Barney's Space Adventures

SYNOPSIS

Join Barney & friends, BJ, Baby Bop and Riff on an exciting trip to the Purple Planet!

Our favorite, adorable purple dinosaur, Barney is back in Singapore this September in an all new live musical! With a full cast of 16, Barney’s Space Adventures features Barney’s good friends, BJ, Baby Bop and Riff on an exciting adventure across the galaxies!

King Morado and Queen Purpurina – Rulers of The Purple Kingdom will be holding a grand royal ball to celebrate Barney’s love for the children in all galaxies.

This colourful and humorous musical is the perfect way to celebrate Barney’s 20 years of love, caring and sharing. Educational, light-hearted and entertaining, this delightful musical packs in a solid hour of learning and excitement.

Join Barney & friends on an exhilarating joyride to the purple planet and let your imagination run wild!

Through SISTIC Authorised Agents
20% Discount for Friso Gold* Customers.
[Verification: Present proof of receipt of any Friso Gold with P2 Dual System 900g tin* dated from 23 Jul 2010 onwards for discount on a single (1) Barney Space Adventures ticket.
[Valid till 17 Aug 2010]
[Applicable to all Cats]

15% Discount for Friso Gold* Customers.
[Verification: Present proof of receipt of any Friso Gold with P2 Dual System 900g tin* dated from 23 Jul 2010 onwards for discount on a single (1) Barney Space Adventures ticket.
[Valid from 18 Aug 2010 onwards]
[Applicable to all Cats]

* Excluding all types of infant formula (0-6 months)

10% Discount for Toys R Us Starcard Members with minimum purchase of 4 tickets.
[Verification: Toys R Us Starcard card]
[Applicable to Cat 1 - 4]

15% Discount for MediaCorp Staff.
[Verification: Staff Pass]

Through SISTIC Website, Hotline & Authorised Agents
12% Discount for Maybank Credit Cardholders.
[Applicable to all Cats]

Through SISTIC Hotline
10% Discount for Mother & Baby Members with minimum purchase of 4 tickets.
[Verification: quote password upon purchase]

yami
u r wrong!!!! i dun hv to sit for exams...but the one sitting for it is soooooooooo stress free...and the one not sitting is damn f***ing stress...hahahhaa...u need to coach..u need to observe...u need to guide...u need to revise...wahlau....cannot make it...i always sooooooooooooo stressful when is ard exam mth..hahaha....

Aiyo, dsii, I now already very stress! Whenever I go do my pv duties, I look at their standards I worry G will never be able to reach!

With the homework that CD is giving now, I also very stress every weekend!

Dsii , ur son stress free ah ? Haha no wonder u so stress. Ur son got gd tolerance for stress , well trained !
U v gd, still can coach them .., sch work nowadays getting so chim . I look at my
niece pri three homework I wanna faint, so tough !!!

Dsii, heheh I can enjoy another year!

YK, weekend stress hor? But it will get her momentum going, when she reaches k2, you will find that she can complete faster and easier. Sean still hv abacus and ch enrichment class hmwork. Now he says he wants to learn violin!

yami
aiyo u sre so positive leh...wat well trained...? hahahhaa...if he continues like this...another 3 yrs he will be damn jialat liao....

ian has homework everyday de...but lucky he is still stress free..hahaha..he auto will do his work...so till now i dun hv to worry ...hopefully i dun hv to worry for him....if not...i will ki siao worrying for the 2 boys....

mummies
anyone has adult bicycle with a child seat? hmm...no those tall greyish seat for tots behind de...is like bike seat in front for older kids...

anyone has one who doesnt use or no intention to use anymore?

juxta> Hi.....The PRPS that we register for my son got no space lah. The school called me on the 2nd day to inform 1km need to ballot, advised me to withdraw. I'm in the 1-2km category so stand no chance.

Well, this morning I went to apply for Elias Park Primary, within 1km, looks promising.
Nice school!

Yami, how many boxes did you grab? Hehe

Wenlim, I'm jus back from epps. Looks like we <1km should be safe la, at least all the 3 we asked said the same thing :)

yikes! lidat, i mah hafta PV for PRPS....

Juxta,
so happy for you that your "stress" is almost over
happy.gif

Think PRPS every yr also need to ballot, but chance quite high for within 1km..

Juxta, think u dun need to worry lah, sure will get in EPPS!

hah, is over! just called the school, there's no balloting required for phase 2C.

mbb, ur trying for PRPS? then you better go PV, qk go jio ur neighbour for company

wenlim, oh yes, forgot we've girls same year too! is your girl clingy? my girl is so attention seeking, she wails the house down when I'm trying to revise or do hmwork with my son, utterly disturbing

char, yes!

mummies, brekkie session next Tue 10 Aug 9am, White Sands MacDonald's. Please join us!
1) mbb + 2 princess
2) dsii + Ian
3) nanabear
4) juxta + alexis
5) YK?

hahhaa....so isaac will be senior to ur boys lah..hahaha...then ur boys will be senior to ian..hahahahha....

haiz...next yr epps single session...meaning more ppl taking sch bus in the am...dunno wat time isaac needs to wake up n wait for bus...hopefully not toooooooooooo early!!!!

Juxta : congrats on securing a plc for ur son... ;) I only remembered the magnum promo after I paid . Prob buy later :)

Dsii: I block leave u nv organise breakfast outing ... Now I just went back to work Liao

juxta> My girl is clingy at times only, sometimes she will behave like a koala bear.
My helper helps me to entertain and play toys with her in her room when I am doing revision with my son.
Out of sight, out of mind, else she causes alot of distraction to her kor kor :p

May I join the brekkie session next Tue 10 Aug 9am, White Sands MacDonald's too?

dsii> How how is your Issac,P? I just read from kiasuparents EPPS got no exams for P1 and P2.
Faintz~ did I make a mistake putting him there :p

mummies, brekkie session next Tue 10 Aug 9am, White Sands MacDonald's. Please join us!
1) mbb + 2 princess
2) dsii + Ian
3) nanabear
4) juxta + alexis
5) YK
6) wenlim

wenlim, i'll pm you my no.

dsii, what time iz's sch bus come now? Then i can be mentally prep also kekeke

wenlim, only when my hb is in then i can really concentrate on my boy, but very rarely he'll come back b4 8pm on weekdays lah, by then the kids want to zzz liao

Back