Just curious, what do you think you will do or not do ?

My hubby has a close buddy and this buddy has a wife and 3 small daughters.

Because this buddy is a 'well known' good looking fellow, many girls will fall for him and he himself is quite flirt type.

When his wife was pregnant, he went to short holiday with his accounts manager. Only when the accounts manager threaten to expose that he and her went together for holiday then this buddy took his pregnant wife and confront the accounts manager and told her he choose his wife not her. Ok so the incident ended.

Fast forward, due to this precedent, the wife's mother who is living with them sometimes will rake up the past about him flirting outside. For some reason, this buddy can't tolerate living under one roof.

Also, the wife will speak bad about the buddy's family members which the buddy also can't stand. The wife forbid the buddy's family members to see their daughters.

Ok la both also problematic. Oneday, due to a heated argument between the in laws, the wife angrily chased the buddy out of the house. The wife then texted my hubby to take care of the buddy cos he is my hubby close friend. Ok fine.

Then the wife texted my hubby saying she let the buddy leave the house cos she see him living so miserably under one roof. (* really meh ? The buddy told my husband different thing.)

Then oneday, this buddy told my husband he is seeing another ex school mate who is a divorced and has been together for the past 2 years. *shocking!* My husband tried to advise him that he is a married guy etc... but the buddy doesn't listen.

The buddy now lives in his own home with his parents and not divorced cos he wants both the wife and daughters and his current gf.

The buddy has been going to staycation with his gf but told his wife he is on business trip.

If were you, as a woman, how do you feel when the wife is kept in the dark, feeling sorry for making the husband leave the house but in fact he is enjoying every moment with his mistress ? Not saying this buddy doesn't care for his lawful family, he cares alot for his daughters, eg. seeing them every Sunday, bringing them to enrichment classes etc.

I feel like I know something but I keep quiet and let the guy cheat the wife. Should I close one eye since my husband also can't talk the buddy out of the affair ? PS : I am not close to the wife.

Last edited:
ppl problm not ur problm.

focus on your husband can liao. dont kaypoh..

u pok it, you may face repercussion.

My hubby has a close buddy and this buddy has a wife and 3 small daughters.

Because this buddy is a 'well known' good looking fellow, many girls will fall for him and he himself is quite flirt type.

When his wife was pregnant, he went to short holiday with his accounts manager. Only when the accounts manager threaten to expose that he and her went together for holiday then this buddy took his pregnant wife and confront the accounts manager and told her he choose his wife not her. Ok so the incident ended.

Fast forward, due to this precedent, the wife's mother who is living with them sometimes will rake up the past about him flirting outside. For some reason, this buddy can't tolerate living under one roof.

Also, the wife will speak bad about the buddy's family members which the buddy also can't stand. The wife forbid the buddy's family members to see their daughters.

Ok la both also problematic. Oneday, due to a heated argument between the in laws, the wife angrily chased the buddy out of the house. The wife then texted my hubby to take care of the buddy cos he is my hubby close friend. Ok fine.

Then the wife texted my hubby saying she let the buddy leave the house cos she see him living so miserably under one roof. (* really meh ? The buddy told my husband different thing.)

Then oneday, this buddy told my husband he is seeing another ex school mate who is a divorced and has been together for the past 2 years. *shocking!* My husband tried to advise him that he is a married guy etc... but the buddy doesn't listen.

The buddy now lives in his own home with his parents and not divorced cos he wants both the wife and daughters and his current gf.

The buddy has been going to staycation with his gf but told his wife he is on business trip.

If were you, as a woman, how do you feel when the wife is kept in the dark, feeling sorry for making the husband leave the house but in fact he is enjoying every moment with his mistress ? Not saying this buddy doesn't care for his lawful family, he cares alot for his daughters, eg. seeing them every Sunday, bringing them to enrichment classes etc.

I feel like I know something but I keep quiet and let the guy cheat the wife. Should I close one eye since my husband also can't talk the buddy out of the affair ? PS : I am not close to the wife.

U switch role . If it’s you, will you be grateful if someone tell you your husband is having affair?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Back