Jurong West Mums

hello mommies & daddy
happy.gif

im a SAHM with a 7mth old baby boy staying in jurong west... almost becoming a Jurong Point mommy le cos i go there almost every other day hehe

wld like to join in this thread and get to meet more new friends
happy.gif

Cynthia
Try putting some sour or chilli taste on her hand. Once they know the taste is no longer good they might stop eating her hand.

Hi maysatch. Enjoy ur life. Try going to IMM so u would not get bored at JP.

Hi maysatch
Im staying near Jurong pt too. Which blk u r staying? haha....i go Jurong pt till so sian.

kiddo
Not a bad idea. But i dont dare leh. Hehe..

doggies mummy
I keep cleaning her hands when she put her hand inside her mouth. The handkerchief is all wet till the end of the day.

I guess got 2 try all kinds of ways 2 stop her frm eating.

Cynthia,

haha Not really put till make her unbearable juz dip on to her hand. Those taste that she hate or like those chinese herbs smell if she hate. Don't have to put onto all her hand maybe juz one or two fingers.

Coz my newphew also like sucking his fingers so put some sour lemon taste onto his fingers and let him suck he spit it out immediate and the moment saw him want to eat his hand put a bit of sour taste slowly he stop sucking his fingers

hi kiddo!
yah imm now quite happening but the parking there terrible! plus jp is within walking distance so v convenient

hello cynthia!
me staying blk 686C... u leh? bo bian... else everyday stay home v sianz

To go IMM u can take the shuttle bus mah So no parking issue actually IMM got parking space juz that need to go to the very top.

Kiddo,
hee me lazy to take bus so normally only go there on wkends when hubby is around.

doggies mummy,
can i ask u a silly qn? your nick doggies isit bcos u keep dogs?
happy.gif

kiddo,

Hehe..my gal is onli 3mths old. that's why i dont dare. But i think ur method can trigger her taste buds.

maysatch
im staying @ blk 660C. Walking distance to jp. I can understand. Everyday stay @ hm, will surely feel veri sian. I agree with Kiddo. Tke shuttle bus 2 imm. Btw, imm changes alot. seems like there r lots of shops. You can go Pioneer mall too. Its near our area. But there is nothing 2 shop there.

I heard frm my fren that imm Giant will b closed. They will be shifting 2 tampines.

OO really Giant going close hmm that seems a real bad spot all shop open at that side seem like eventually will closs off. Ya IMM still got shops like espirt and many many others small and big shops. For young children there are also those small playground for them to play.

Pioneer mall small can't really shop but enough to get all the important daily stuffs.

Yippee today on MC feel so shiok. Can sleep till i happy. haha

Hmm bored ... got use msn or yahoo ? Can go online find me to chat etc ...
Me staying at blk658

maysatch
no la... my twins boys born in year of Dog ... keke it's ok lots of mums here mistaken

Giant
AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh closing down ah

cynthia
my boys are spitting now. and eating drumstick at the same time so dirty whole head have saliva smell ... mine 4 months

doggies mummy
Who is helping u to look after ur twins? My gal too is spitting. Have 2 keep cleaning it away. i dont wish 2 develop rashes on her face.

Hi HI

i add both of u liao.

Today on MC resting at home feel so shiok coz been very tired for the past few days.

Wow doggies mummy, u very "wei da" can quit job to look after ur twins.

Cynthia
ooh imm closing ah... my hubby sure v sad one.. cos he's a supermarket guy but he hates to go jp cos always so crowded so only left pioneer imm within the vicinity.

kiddo
can add me oso
happy.gif
my msn [email protected]

doggies mummy
hee im asking cos i hv 3 dogs at home + my boy oso a 'dog' baby so total 4 dogs! ;) btw i always hope to hv twins cos they always look so cute
happy.gif
... jus tat i know taking care of twins sure v siong

kiddo
no choice leh, i am always so tired when i reach home, cos i need to travel 2 hours to get back to JW. by the time i reach home i half dead liao then no mood to bond with my babies.

maysatch
i have 3 "dogs"
happy.gif
papa dog and 2 baby dogs

I am not veri sure too. I heard frm my frens that they will be shifting over to Tampines. JP is always so crowded with ppl. So sianz...

My gal is also a dog baby. Veri naughty..Hehehe...

All mummies are so "wei da". Especially mummies having twins.

haha Doggies Mummy

The dogs suppose to protect rabbit. Train the dogs up.

Ya give up on JP prefer IMM also But Hate Giant coz always long quee

hehe seems like all mommies here are big supporter of IMM
happy.gif

btw the bus to IMM that u ladies mentioned... where do i board har? it's not at the interchange right?

Hi YT and Wendy,
I have given your resumes to the respective dept which requires Admin Staff. They will be contacting you shortly if they think you are suitable for their positions. Our shortlisting will be done by the depts themselves not by HR, HR will only step in for the salary package. Let me know after chinese new year if they have not contacted you, I will 'push' them..

I also have msn, can add me in pls: [email protected]

How about the mummies gathering?

Have not hear frm mummy_js 4 quite some time? Wondering where she is? Hehe

If im not wrong, i saw ppl board the bus along the roadside.

doggies mummy, maysatch, Gwen
added all MSN

kiddo
no leh the dogs dun listen to command... my boys keep pulling my hair... only i kena
sad.gif

i waste money rebond my hair they still help me straighten somemore by pulling
sad.gif

HI Doggies mummy,
There are admin jobs or even sales jobs for mummies with children to look after. I have set up this new positions as we have employees who need to have flexible working hours to go back home to look after their kids. You wanna try? But I need to see your resume first as I have to pass it to the respective dept. You can email to [email protected]

Anyone out there looking for a job with flexible working hours, can email me their resume to [email protected]
I will look into it for you.

hee yah a gathering wld be fun
happy.gif

Hi Gwen
happy.gif

u from an employment agency? i assume these positions are not home-based right?

Doggies mummy

Ur dogs so cute ler. At this age they only know how to pull hair. Also they dun understand ur command but can start training now for later stage.

The JE outside the popluar still have but that is to take from JE.

I mean outside the interchange of JP take IMM bus from JP to go straight. No need to transit in JE.

Ya...can take IMM bus from JP.

Gwen
Is there any home based jobs? I am interested too...

CNY is coming...any mummies knw where 2 get nice clothes 4 bb? I went to United Square n have a look...but not veri nice leh...

What kinds of clothes u wanna buy.
Coz i saw the Jurong west market blk500 there got like pasar malam got those kids clothes some are very nice.
I personally love those traditional one. SO cute especially with those little hat.

how abt those pushcarts selling bb clothings? both IMM and JP oso hv.

otherwise can check out vivocity? think there are quite a few bb/kids boutique.

Hi Gwen,

How is the flexi hrs like? Admin got? If yes, let me know hor. If pay and time wise is ok, I might consider. Hehehe.

Thank you once again.

is there any recommendations for 5 months old baby boys?? i ordered from Gymboree Spree then sikali too big for them now they have nothing to wear during Chinese New Year
sad.gif

need to pluck a big leaf for each of them to cover. hehee

all mummies,

I am not from a employment agency, I am the Admin & HR Manager of my own family business dealing with sales in singapore and overseas. We have a couple of shops in the airport and our HQ is in Ubi but we have another office in Jurong East which is an new subsidiary of the company which is an employment agency. The flexible hours are either from 9am to 12noon or 2pm to 5pm. for flexible hours only admin staff are recruited. We have not started our home-based positions yet as not able to find trustworthy ppl to do so.
If any of you interested, please send me a rough resume which states your name, add, contact nos, qualifications and experience to my email address: [email protected]

Thanks..

doggies mummy,

Haha...u really wanna pluck a big leaf for them to wear ahh...did u try kiddi palace? i bought some for my gal...

I think my gal recongise places. When i bring her to my friend's hse, she started crying.She cried non-stop. I had to bring her out of the hse to calm her down. When she had calm down, she started crying again when i bring her back into the hse.
Die liao....she no need to collect ang bao for this yr's CNY liao...

cynthia
just when kiddy palace during lunch, bought 4 sets of maxi kool sleeveless tee and shorts for them... orange colour heheee. for cny 1st day and 2nd day

can tell your girl where she is going before reaching maybe it will help and bring her favourite item/s. Crying is due to lack of security in the new enviroment

YT
thanks for the site... looks cute but too big for my boys

I had told her where we r going....but still she cries..guess need 2 bring her fav item along.

I had bought one set for her. Cos her grandma had bought 4 sets of clothes for her. Aiyo....grandma so kiasu...hahaha

Back