Jurong West Mums

gwen
my kiddo turning 1 year soon hee
happy.gif

venus
sorrie ah.....youtube have or not the program...

poshies
long time no see ur posting ah...

It is so surpriseing that so many mummies stay arund my area, very happy to know all of you. Myabe we should plan a get togetherso that we can see each others baby and share tips.. What do you all think?

Jurong Gal, Yup me facing the school.. But currently am staying at my mum's place so abit difficult to go to ur place. Will let you know when I can go over and chit chat with you..

YT, will be waiting for your resume..

gwen - hav replied u
happy.gif
will b sendin gu my resume too..

eh? yvonne - mayb we can become colleageus? hahah

outing: so who wanna volunteer her/his place? :p it'd b nice to meet up n chit chat lei
happy.gif

my son turning 3yo NOW (29 jan)
my ger turning 1yo very soon (10 feb) too
happy.gif

gwen,

i thought my thumb drive have my resume but dun hv. later i email you. sorry for the delay as last nite i was sleeping at my mum hse.

Morning mummies + 1 daddy !

Gathering:

I dun mind volunteering my home for the weekends as im FTWM. How abt this sun 4th Feb afternoon ?

halo mummies and daddy,

is ther any playgrd 4 1 yr old bb ard our area??? dnt seem 2 find 1 leh....min is 18mths....any advise???

Hi to all mummies and daddy,

Can i join this forum? Do allow me 2 intro myself. I am staying @ Blk 660C. Anyone staying near? I had a 3mths old daughter. I am a 1st time mummy. Hehehe....

My daughter just had her vaccination. She will b going for an jab next mth. I had notice that whenever my gal had her jab, she is so fussy. She dont seems like responing veri well when i play wif her. But after a few days, she is back 2 herself.

Jurong Gal,
Thanks for the invitation. I will be coming back on the same day from US business trip, hence, will skip this one.

Cynthia,
Welcome.
I believe there are a lot of mommies from this forum staying around your area. Congratulations to being a 1st time mummy. You will enjoy the parenthood watching the little one grow up and reaching her mild stone. I have a 2.5YO gal and a 4mth+ boi :)

The jab may cause some mild fever sometimes (reaction to the vaccine), but it is alright, nothing to worry abt.

Connz,
1YO playgrp is hard to come by in our area.

Hi Jurong gal,

Maybe we've met before... my baby is the chubby one with big eyes... my MIL stays on the 12 floor
happy.gif

Hi wendy,

Is ur son David? I am Kristy's mom
happy.gif

cynthia
my baby is coming 1 year soon..i am also a first time mum...hee :p for my son he doesn't get any fever at all when he go for jabs. Thansk God. but some babies do get fever after jba just give them the paracetamol prescribed by pd...

Cynthia,
It depends on individual bb :), like Etelle, my gal did not have any fever, but my boi has a mild one from the last jab (5-in-1). We usually have some paracetamol as stand-by. You need to check the dosage for your bb, cos it is dependent on their weight at this age.

Etelle
PD did prescribed for my gal. After taking, her fever had gone down. I hope she wont get fever 4 her next jab. Hehe...

Alicia's Daddy
I do have some doubts on the 5-in-1 jab n 6-in-1 jab. What is the difference?

Hi Cynthia,

For 6 in 1 , it includes the 3rd dose of Hep B so dun need to go for another jab of Hep B at 6 mths. My gal also had slight fever for 1 day after jab,so we just let her rest at home...

U SAHM ?

Hi YT, yes i received it already. Sorry but unable to get back to you as I have not gone back to office yet, only going back on Fri as my mother is sick and need to take care of her and baby. Will revert back to you asap. I have to say you have good experience..

Wendy, still waiting for your resume.

I am also willing to have the gatherings in my house. Sorry but this sunday I am unable to, prefer sat afternoons.. Should plan 1 maybe after CNY as everyone is preparing for CNY now.

hi gwen,

Oh its ok. Me juz checking whether you have receive my email only. Not rushing you. Dun worries. Oh. How is ur mother now? Wish her speedy recovery. Once again, thank you so much.

Mummies,

Some news for you:

Babycare Festival 2007
2 March 2007 - 4 March 2007
Exhibition Hall 401, Level 4

CAREER 2007
1 March 2007 - 4 March 2007
Convention Hall 601-603, Level 6

YT thanks for your concern. My mum is just tired as she has been helping me look after my baby.

I intend to go to the Babycare festival, any of you mummies want to go?

Wendy I am still waiting for your resume..

cynthia, so u're near to J.Pt that side...me at the "older" estate of JW. next to JJC.
3mths old gal are cute..
btw, me aldy have 2 lovely gals..now on the way for the 3rd wan.. heheee

Hi hi
I'm staying at Bt Batok, can I join this Jurong Mum's club here? There doesn't seem to be any BBT mommy's club ard. I'm a SAHM with boy K2 & P3.

mummy Js
Wow!!!When is ur 3rd due? Are u a working mum?

kook_car
Welcome. Its not easy 2 b a SAHM. Since u have 2 kids, planning the 3rd one? HeHe..

Yokogi
U r staying not far frm me.

Kiddo
Is this ur 1st child? Hows ur pregnancy?

Gwen, paiseh, i was down with flu n sore throat. knocked out for a couple of nights... sent u liao. but dunno if my profile is suitable for your company.

Julie Low (kmom) - sorry, but u mean kristy also in agape cc?

wow, so many mommies joing the club
happy.gif

Cynthia - Ya this is my first
Still ok with preggy as got some issues on the way juz praying hard everyday it be fine till the day arrive.

Kiddo
Do take care. If u got any pro, u can share wif all of us. I am sure there r lots of mummies here who can help u.

mummy Js
Im working. Had a 3mth old gal. My MIL is taking care of her while im working.

doggies mummy
welcome to this forum.

Thanks Cynthia

I will. Now starting to prepare the bags for hospital and last minute stuff for BB. Waiting for the count down abt 7 weeks .. really full of mixed feelings .. Dunno what will it be..

hi kiddo.
worry not, just relax and enjoy it before the busy days starts..try to take things easy.. as i've seen quite a few of my frens who are more of the kancheong type, end up suffering depression.. my good "sister" regretted for taking things so hard and suffered depression for almost 1yr,,and missed so much of her son's development...

Hi cynthia,
good to have MIL taking care.. me too..at least can work with ease..but have to be always stay one ear open, one ear close... hahaha

kiddo
Not to worry. Everything will b going smoothly. Everyone's experience is different. After ur delivery, u can share ur experiences wif us. Hehe. Which hospital u r going 2 deliver?

mummy Js
ya..its gd 2 have MIL to take care. I totally agree wif u. If not, conflicts will occur. hahaha....

hi kook,
i'm currently having 2 girls on hand.. now 3rd one otw, really wonder how to cope!!..

kiddo,
no worries.. just stay happy and enjoy life of motherhood..
happy.gif

Js - Still can't help it the feelings is so mixed that i it been my most blur time of my life. Dunno what i want ...

Wow here all mummies so expert ..

kook
Help is need if u have 3, 4 or 5 children. I guess i will stop @ 2 the most.

My gal likes to eat her hands. How to not let her do it?

Back