IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

I am quite scared actually. My first week no cramps but now starting to get increasing cramps at 9dpt. The last cycle I did had bad cramps throughout and bfn...

Mei, coincidentally his boss told him to work from home on some urgent matters. So he heard the phone ring. Poss guess the good news and shook my hand. Then went back to typing on his laptop.

So anti - climax. Hahahah!

I can't remember if the pearls are of any harm. But confirm nothing beneficially. Hahaha!

Hi circle n kitkat congrats on ur BFP remember to have more bed rest is important plus avoid watermelon for the first trimester until bb is stable that's what I do when I have the news. Enjoy the journey n keep ur mood happy :)

hi mei, dont think so much, every cycle result is diff even with same symtoms.

i think pearls are no good, even if its not cooling, its too much sugar contents. anyway i drink only when i crave so badly. imagine everywhere i go i saw bubble tea. so to satisfy my crave i go for soya milk with pearls. its like a treats to me two weeks once should be fine :) if really want to have it.

i think pearls are no good, even if its not cooling, its too much sugar contents. anyway i drink only when i crave so badly. imagine everywhere i go i saw bubble tea. so to satisfy my crave i go for soya milk with pearls. its like a treats to me two weeks once should be fine :) if really want to have it.
so yummy right the bad pearls! haha

Kitkats! Congratulations!!! U must share also what i have ask circlecircle! hahahaa plssss

Sure! This is my 2nd ivf too. Failed 2 soiui, first ivf n fet. I have 8 fertilized, 2 grade 4 transfer. Froze 6. Lining before ET is 8.1 triple.
No accupunture n tcm medicine this round.
I took folic acid for supplement only.
I drink red date Logan wolf berry every day.
I had Brazil nuts, durian, chic essence during 2ww.
Wear tummy warmer too.
Spotting from 10dp2dt to 12dp2dt. Had mild cramp like af is coming from 3dp2dt till now.

I just realize I forgot go sperm bank to check my frozen.:p

Hi all, a summary of my experience to help sisters:

This is my 2nd cycle. This time, Dr Tan put me through long cycle with lucrin, puregon and saizen. More eggs and better quality too. Transferred 2 embryos (grade 4). Froze the remaining 4 embryos (1 x grade 4, 3 x grade 3).
Diet wise, I have been avoiding cooling food since Jun last year. No more popiah, chin chow, ice kachang, white cabbage, bean sprouts, bubble tea, coffee, tea, carrot cake, lemon tea etc. Cold drinks occasionally like twice a week but stopped completely when long protocol started. Also started immunocal (1x a day) from day 5 onwards and increased gradually (3x a day) after ER. Drank H20 to help with OHSS for the first week after ER.

After that, came down with UTI (urinary tract infection) and sore throat+running nose. Couldn't take any brazil nuts, black chicken soup or red date/longan cos it worsens sore throat. Was trying my best to drink more water to keep fever away.

Not too sure if it helps. But I was on holiday in taipei in Jan and brought back a lot of those old ginger/red date/longan/black sugar cubes. Just add hot water and it will melt into a drink. The taiwanese ginger is supposed to be really good and spicy. I drank a lot of that in Jan like once every 2 days.

TCM wise, have been seeing my TCM doc (Ma Kuang) for the past 1-2 years. Every day 2 packets of powder medicine. During long protocol, no acupuncture but continued to see her once a week to measure pulse and get medicine.

Clothes wise, I have been using the belly warmer (from Daiso) since June last year as well. Keeps tummy warm. Also will wear cardigan or jacket when going into cold places (especially when you are perspiring). During long protocol, also wear socks to keep feet warm.

Symptoms wise, stayed at home throughout whole 2ww except to go see TCM. First week had OHSS so very bloated. Second week onwards, cramps started. Continued until about 13dp2dt. First outing was on 11dp2dt, but started spotting pink discharge. Cramping was the worst on that day as well. Drank lotus root water and spotting improved. TCM doc advised to walk less. Stayed in bed or sat on sofa as much as possible until BT day. Started to burp more from 12dp2dt as well. Always seem to want to pee from 12dp2dt onwards, thought not much pee. I always thought it could be UTI happening again so didn't think much about it.

Emotions wise, a lot more relaxed this time. Maybe because I have gone through it once. Also, I had stronger faith this time e.g. trying to surrender to whatever plans he has for me. Will try not to think so much about the outcome and the symptoms. But still hoping for the twinnies. Hahaha! So greedy!

Hi circle. Thanks for providing us with tips. U mention tummy warmer from diaso. Can i check is tat heat pad? Cos i oni found heat pad there. After et cannot wear rite?

I have the same concern as sarah too. My menses will also come last wk of apr. I think since we have book for apr, then shld let us go apr... Or else unfair for ppl who menses come end of mth de.

Sure! This is my 2nd ivf too. Failed 2 soiui, first ivf n fet. I have 8 fertilized, 2 grade 4 transfer. Froze 6. Lining before ET is 8.1 triple.
No accupunture n tcm medicine this round.
I took folic acid for supplement only.
I drink red date Logan wolf berry every day.
I had Brazil nuts, durian, chic essence during 2ww.
Wear tummy warmer too.
Spotting from 10dp2dt to 12dp2dt. Had mild cramp like af is coming from 3dp2dt till now.

I just realize I forgot go sperm bank to check my frozen.:p

Thanks for sharing Kitkats!!!!

Kimchi ger, it is not the heat pad. Usually at travel section. Pink/white/purple/brown in colour one. In stripes or in polka dots. Like a knitted scarf material. just a band to put over tummy.

Hi circle. Thanks for providing us with tips. U mention tummy warmer from diaso. Can i check is tat heat pad? Cos i oni found heat pad there. After et cannot wear rite?

not heat pad lah Kimchi-ger. its just a warmer cover. Circlecircle can snap pix show Kimchi-ger?

Looks like this!
u5e6a8ug.jpg

Sarah. Let me know what kk says? I am sure my name is in apr as i went briefing earlier on. It is indicated on the paper.

Hi sarah, thanks for telling. No. I did not intend to go for tat since its optional and i dun really hav much leaves to spare. U gg?

I kinda suspect I hv PCOS as blood results like AMH seem to be on the high side. I read that women with PCOS hv irregular periods but mine is very regular. So kind of confused. Wonder anyone have similar issues?

Any advice?

Kitkats,

Are u seeing Dr tan HH too?

Btw ladies I have a question to ask. I've made appt with KKH to start my cycle on apr. My menses will come ard 4th wk of Apr so the actual ET will be in May. so am I correct to book my appt in apr? So worried KkH will say May is full so cannot do!
Yes I m under dr tan too after prev cycle failed.

I kinda suspect I hv PCOS as blood results like AMH seem to be on the high side. I read that women with PCOS hv irregular periods but mine is very regular. So kind of confused. Wonder anyone have similar issues?

Any advice?

thts good right if its regular?

Kitkats, I am going down tmr morn. Weather seems so hot. Don't wanna go out. Got to cab down and back home. Tmr morn then go with hubby then suan bian eat lunch outside.

So excited for your scan. Jia you jia you! Now we pray for good heartbeat!

today is a happy friday..the weekend gona be a lovely one for kitkats and circle :)

baby sparkles, yes your turn will be next once you start your cycle again.

hopefully next week more bfp in this forum spreading more and loads of bb dust.

Wow congrats circles and kitkats! So happy for both of you!! It's nice and assuring to see sisters succeeding on this thread!!

Baby dust to all of us here!!!!!

But I understand high AMH may not be good either. Anyone has high AMH but regular periods and all hormones level normal? How did Dr Tan address that?

Feel motivated to start ivf after hearing the good news today.

Congrats circles n kitkat. I am starting ivf in mid April. Long cycle. Hope to join u ladies soon. Can I know what were your stim medicines pls.

Thanks! My cramps today super bad. Until it is radiating down my leg :(

Back