IVF Mummies-To-Be Support Group

Day,

My girls are still practising self- feeding but still cant do v well esp d younger one. Like you, I'm worried about their speech development too. Till now, they are still babbling esp d younger girl. We are not sure if she don't know or she doesnt want to talk. Prob 1 day, he can suddenly do all those things.

gan
I'm ok for tmrw. but shall we go food for thought for breakfast instead since there's only few of us? then we dun need to prepare food n there's a playground to entertain the kids

Is there only 1 botanic garden? Is it the one beside gleneagles hospital? I went there before... I park at the food court there... Is the carpark to park if gg to botanic garden??

there is only one botanic garden but it is very big.
one of the carparks is the one next to gleneagles. the food court is no longer there, it is now food for thought.
there is another carpark at cluny side, where Jacob ballas is

Panda they nap so early?! Mine naps between 1030 to 11am..,but once go cc no morning nap le base on timetable.

Have u confirm ur trio's cc?

Just faith, yes can Collect after such long wait!

panda
they MUST nap? Aly naps abt 1030 if we're at home them it'll be 2 naps.
if we go out she can hold out till 12+ or 1 then it'll be one nap

Gan, yes v early .. I think habit leh.. Last time wake up 5-6am. So 9 am nap. Now wake up 630-7 also wanna nap! Lol.. Good for me coz I k do all d lunch cooking.

My cc hunting still on. Haiz.. Long story. Kinderland secretly fees hike. After a few conversations w them I find them v money face leh. N teachers all look v young.
Little wonders Montessori I went again w Hb. Had a one hour plus chat w the p. her style is v strict matron type. N d centre has high ratio of non Chinese teachers.
I Oso checked out Cambridge @ admiral hill. Love d place n environment. The p is d motherly type. Only problem is location. If send my kids there I hv to put them on school bus. Planning to bring d kids there next week w my parents n see their opinion. This centre has a lot of nature, very big play area n large classrooms. Lotsa fresh air compared to those coup in ac room type of centres.

Grumpus, oh yes. No nap means 3 cranky toddlers! Linus is d one tht if don't nap enuff during d day, wakes up screaming at night .. I ever tried don't let him nap, by 11 lunch time he rubs eyes n cry Liao.. Don't wanna eat nor drink milk coz over tired.

Panda u really put alot of effort in cc search. I am kinda guilty, go for convinence that is nearest to home for ease of sending and bringing her home. In fact I didn't even check the menu

Gan, I m v fussy! Coz can't bear let them go cc.. D least I can do is to find a suitable centre. I need to feel confident n assured tht d cc will provide good care to them in my absence... Of coz not saying d centres I don't pick r no good. Think I starting to hv separation anxiety! Hahahah..

This time round I focus less on menu. Was looking more at a conducive environment, suitable curriculum and the teachers n p. I want d kids to hv lotsa fun n play apart from d core learning. Cambridge at admiral hill does lotsa creative arts n also uses kindermusic. Every morning d kids get one hour outdoor either water play, sand play, tricycle or at d playground. I went during d outdoor playtime n saw d toddlers having lotsa fun. ;)

Grumpus
Thks for telling me! Didnt know the foodcourt is no longer there... The food for thought is a cafe restaurant? The playground is indoor or outdoor?
Food for thought is v far from jacob ballas?

Gan
My maid agency is JDM.. My current maid no off day... But i think now alot new ones want off day... Some say no need off day but come here liao will request for it... Haiz... Alot of luck needed to have a good one...

Panda
Wahh.. Yr trio can wake up 7am then nap at 9am... After a long night sleep wake up after 2 hrs wana nap again... Lol...
My girls nap around 11am...
With 2 naps mummies can rest more.... So be prepared when they all drop to 1 nap... Can be v tiring to engage them for the whole day... I play with my girls from 12plus pm till they sleep at 9pm... Drop dead tired sometimes!
Some days totally no energy... I will go inside my rm and nap for 45mins to recharge myself and i let my maid take care of them alone...

Baby, share something with u. My girl is back to two naps sometimes! Especially on M, W n F where she is attending PG. her class ends at 11am. So everytime I push her home, while buying my lunch, she will doze off in her stroller. She will sleep for an hr+. at 4pm+, she nap for 2hrs+. At night, she sleeps before 10pm. She still get 12hrs+ of sleep.

Just faith
Haha i think the pg makes her more tired cos of all the playing and interaction... U let her nap in the stroller or u transfer to cot when u get home?

Yr girl naps again at 4pm plus for 2 hrs then what time she take her dnr?

My girls since drop 1 nap never take 2 naps again... Only those time when they doze off in the car during evening time.. Now i try not to let them doze off... Else might affect bedtime so i will keep talking to them then when get home will let them goes to bed earlier... Cos usually if go out when tend to get more tired as compared to staying at home...

baby
food for thought is a cafe restaurant. the playground is a small outdoor playground

it's quite a walk to Jacob ballas although it's possible, some ppl go botanic gardens to walk. one end to the other end lor

Baby, I transfer her to her mattress. She's sleeping on the floor with us. Will clean her up while she nap, then I go n finalise her lunch. By then, porridge already cooked. I just need to add chicken, fish etc.

If she naps at 4pm, I will give her dinner when she wakes up. Because at 3pm+, I usually give her snacks. So it's a bit too early for dinner. When my girl is tired, I will not deprive her to sleep. Else, she can get cranky and sticky to me. When lie on her mattress, she will pat her own buttocks and sometimes hold my hand to pat her. Hehe.

Gan, good leh! Her new toy for the day. Now I am keeping some old toys away. I rotate the toys every few days. Hehe

Gan
Ya lor the bbq set quality not too good.... And also i find the set not very fun leh... Hope the cupcake set is better..
My redemption is 2nd week june...
Long time didnt buy new toy for my girls liao.... Now their new activities is playing with sticker... They love to stick onto their hands and legs... So funny...

Btw how did the botanic trip went?
happy.gif

Baby was good, my girl had fun but I didn't get to talk to Grumpus or happy much as most of the
Time I m running after my gal to
Make sure she is safe!!

Gan
Hahaha...
Little ones ate at food for thought also? What do they serve there? The outdoor playground fun? Makes me wana bring my girls there too... Hehe...

Grumpus
Thks for the menu! Menu look interesting...
Is the cafe big? Wonder will it be v crowded during wkends...
Or maybe can go there for breakfast on wkends...

the cafe is big. it takes up the whole of the ex food court area.
weekends r crowded but can still get seats. but the playground is outside n seats near the playground r limited.

skies, thanks for the info! I just bought 6 coupons
happy.gif

baby, hv been really busy w my trio.. come night time battery flat out.. quickly zzz before they wake up at weird hours.. last few nights my younger boy really bad. wake up n call the whole family n cry non stop! me n hb always wanna faint liao...

Baby,

You have to register w deals first then u purchase from the website.

Panda,

How are your boys???

Wow.. U bought 6!!! I only bought 2. Prob plan to use in August coz they just open in June. Wanted find a day maybe won't have so many kids around. Been to singkids n Happy willows, I find d way those older kids play are so rough. But I can't complain much as my girls are also v rough. Let me know if it's fun there.

Skies, the boys were much better last night.. *keeping my fingers crossed* hopefully tonight also ok.. very very tired..

my younger boy smtimes one nap smtimes 2 naps. still not on fixed routine. on the days he is on 2 naps, at night refused to sleep at 8pm. play until almost 10pm. after tht shortly after midnight start waking up to cry! me n hb hardly hv any rest. today he has on 2 naps again. after dinner i took all 3 downstairs for 1 hour of play. blow bubbles, chase after ball and play slides... make them tired...aft tht all 3 KO at 8pm sharp!

happy willows?? fun?? i hv not been to singkids coz i find the entrance fees too steep. for 3 of them will cost me a bomb. bought 6, one time go w hb on wkends, one time bring w my sil on wkdays..
happy.gif

Baby, I bought d unlimited access one.. They wil email vouchers to print out n bring along ..
Tht one I think no more liao. When I bought it was 4 mins to d deal ending. 4 hours Oso v good. Dont think my kids can last 4 hours of play at one shot.

Panda,

Happy Willows is at fusionopolis (Circle line: One North). Came across when I went there for lunch. It is quite small. Just the norm indoor playground w a couple of kitchen set.

Wanted to go to the one in Suntec but scared of the crowd.. Will prefer those outdoor playground coz can save money.. Hehe..

Just faith,

Not sure if it's d former Fidgets coz seldom go Turf City.. Sorry.

I also bot 2 coupons...

Oh.. Its the former fidgets ah... Means the old one no more liao?? Hmmm... I guess they revamp the place... Good lah the former one look very old.. the new one look more interesting..

Panda
Yr trio still having hard time at night? I think maybe its teething... Are the molars out? Teething molar v painful and uncomfy...

I just compared the address. It's the old fidgets premises. There's a change in main tenant recently.

If hubby and I are going, so we need two coupons? My 17mth girl need any coupon? Think I will go aft june holidays. I am scared of crowd.

just faith
u only pay for the child. not for the adult.
usually entry includes entry for one accompanying adult. for 2nd adult u hv to check the individual playground. some of the bigger playgrounds dun charge for additional adult. smaller ones charge a small fee due to space constraint

Back