IVF/ICSI Support Group

Tub, all the best! I know wat u mean. Have all the signs n symptoms of being preggie but it's just the ironic side effects of our meds. I felt the irony esp when I was bloated after ET n looked like four mths preggie!

Tromso! I was a vegetarian until I was preggy with my girl. I actually went to eat kfc on my own!!! And i couldnt stand the sight and smell of veg! My family couldn't believe it when I told them.

Luvnhope, ya boy... The irony of life. But I'm sure we'll get to experience real ms soon! Haha... Positive talk... Positive talk...

Tub, yes yes, positive talk!
happy.gif

So u r trying for number 2 now?

Hi JoanneT
*wave* so happy to hear fr u again.. Wah.. U oso hv been resting for quite sometime.. Whose ur gynea? Doing ur Fet on which month? All the best to u..;)

Luvnhope, trying for no.2... My naughty girl is 4. Been a long journey so far but I shall persist! u jia u too.

CEO, huat huat on sat!!! Hahaha...

Both u gals in 2ww? Wish ms strike u soon! Hiak hiak hiak!

tanny, Mdm tan also conducts reiki for individuals leh. she herself has a reiki master too. so u could learn from her if u r interested.
i'm also paying these healing sessions by myself. didnt tell hubby that i signed the package. he doesnt believe in such stuff @ e moment esp when i fell sick after the healing last wk. he linked my illness to the healing so i better keep mum abt it for time being. nx time when i see 'gd results' then tell him abt the package. otherwise he will just keep nagging at me though i'm using my own $

Hey tub, I also have a 4yo gal!
happy.gif

But getting number 2 hasn't been easy for me either. It almost seems incredulous that number 1 came easily yet number 2 is so much harder. Must be age has caught up with me n hubby la, haha.. Or that number 1 was a miracle in the first place! Shall never know I guess!

CEO, heheh.. We like to torture ourselves dun we? ;p

Monsterlim, if u r injecting drugs that have hCG, u might experience symptoms that resemble morning sickness. So yeah, it's possible to feel nauseous as a side effect. Take care! Have small frequent meals instead. That might help.

LuvNhope, I think I'm a monster! I dnt suffer from any side effects from sti jabs nor pregnly jabs. I'm as normal as ever... Gosh... My body system pai Liao...

Hey thanks mc! Hope you're taking time to rest n relax b4 ur cycle.
happy.gif

CEO, everyone experiences different symptoms or none at all. Remember there r ladies who BFP without ever feeling anything!
happy.gif

piglet, thks. can help me check with laoshi today when u r there? my fever subsided but still feel a lot of warmth inside my body. dunno is it bcos of TCM medicine. i started taking Dr Zou's medicine ytd. still running cough n flu. dont seem to get better. maybe bcos i didn't take much medicne.
hvnt start TTC cos Dr Zou said i shld start this Fri. so when shld i c laoshi again ah?

Excited everytime after my healing session. But nowhere to share how I feel. cannot tell my hubby. He will no believe till he see the result. Cannot keep too long within me, myself.

at time point of time is really testing my patience. Even laoshi also said have to wait.....

Tromso, I went to see Dr Tan SB yesterday. She asked me who refered to her. I said I know about her from SG motherhood forum. She speaks English (FYI). I started brewing and taking the herbs already. It tastes yack. hehe.. But have to endure for the sake of bb.

may i know how to go about asking for a detailed summary/report on your ivf treatmt, fresh cycle n FET from the clinic. Does the report consist details on the protocols and the medication used during egg stimulation till embryo transfer

Rainy: the warm is in at your stomach area. If yes is good, prepare your womb.

I also have the warm feeling when I taking my TCM medication. Is is to help implantation and a cosy place for embryo to grow. Heehee

Hi ladies.....

Did anyone of u hav a hot/warmth body? I mean ur body is olwaes hot....temp is olwaes 36.9-37.2 olwaes. Cos some told me it wil affect if wana conceive. But I not sure true or nt?

piglet, i feel warmth all over my body. maybe i hv not fully recovered from illness bah though no fever liao. my body cannot take too much 'heat' (warmth) if not kana fall sick.
laoshi tell u wait hw long? cannot wait too long leh...hehe

Thanks Joy and Faith...for adding me. I have access to the doc now. I wil start my IVF in Feb and will update.

Tanny : if I pursue, I can be "someone" too. But I didn't want to pursue. So yes, I am attuned.

Hm... ... feel like trying Tanny's laoshi, but my schedule pretty tight... ...

Ladies, does the laoshi do the healing during weekend? I saw the yoga schedule only weekday, what's the different?

The healing is something like massaging?

rainy; my mens irregular. usually abt 2 months once type. So no due for my next cycle. I very naughty test HPT last wk so negative law. Laoshi said can try to test end of the month. I asked her got christmas present anot. She said sure have.

My body is the type cannot be too liang or too heaty. But very strang is that this month, I take my TCM medication, royal jelly and folic acid. + I occasionally boils red date longan tea, My body can take it.

LuvNhope, somehow it makes me feel the meds don't work we on me u c... Lolx...

Btw, KK called me alrdy and said my progesterone level is 292.48. Any sisters here can tell me if this level good or not ah? Though nurse says good la but I dnt really trust them... Hehehe

Noy: The schedule is for yoga. Yoga is like excerse.

Other day, laoshi will be doing healing session. is 1 to 1 type like doing facial. You just lie down on the bed. She do have weekend session also even on sunday. Call her to make appt.

CEO, should b good. Dun worry! I asked nurse b4. They stated a double digit figure n said so long as above it, is good. Yours is 3 digit, good la!

Hi coolcool, heee...she doesn't remember me lah....I've only seen her for over half a year, and there are sooooo many ladies. Sometimes I would SMS her to enquire something, then 2 days later I'll see her for consultation, I'll mentioned about my SMS and she'll give me a blank look lol...I think she receives many SMS fr patients, can't remember who is who. The an tai yao is even more yucky taste, will normally prescribe after your ovulation/ BD period. No worries, you'll get used to it, I usually just down it very fast and quickly drink a glass of water, and maybe swear a bit, it helps!!

piglet, trust laoshi. u sure hv xmas n new yr gift
happy.gif
u help me ask laoshi abt my case later ok. thks
happy.gif

i hope my present will come soon oso...

Hi J03. I have been resting since May. Have made appt to see Dr Sadhana on 28/1 and plan to do my fet in End March. Was very motivated by the laoshi that everyone has been talking about so I also made appt with her in End Dec liao.... really hope can strike this time like u.....

CEO, if you are taking daily inserts, progesterone above 30 is good, if taking injections, above 60 is good.

Tanny, seeing you talk about soon kway, I feel a thing for chee cheong fan now heh...maybe will take it for dinner
happy.gif
Now trying to keep my lunch in, lousy ms today, think another day of lying in bed...sigh... Still hv today's herbs to take, gosh, cannot stomach... If only we can get enough nutrients fr bread only.

Tub, all the best to you upcoming ER
happy.gif
Yes, I'm officially sick of vege, braised pork, steam fish...I think overdose past weeks. I have a craving for kfc zinger burger but don't think can take that spicy level yet, will hold for 1 or 2 more weeks
happy.gif
Must be not easy being vegetarian and trying to get all the nutrients. How do you manage?

Tromso, I'm going veg again now so I'm not a strict vegetarian per se. But my girl is 80% vegetarian except for the fish and eggs she eats.

I dun hv a problem with nutrition cos I take eggs. If u dun, then take b12 vit and sufficient nuts and seeds. That should do the trick.

Yumz zinger burger! Enjoy your pregnancy! U deserve it gal!

Tk q LuvNhope and tromso, I'm a goondu at such level thingy.. I'm taking pregnly jabs not inserts. Since above 2figure is good then I can fang xin le

Hi Ceo38, me too... ... goondu on all these things and normally just take whatever the nurse said and didn't ask further... you are better than me, at least you asked the figure, I don't even know. The only one time I asked about figure was my last BT result... <1.2

Hi Noy, I'm not better than u. I learnt from the sisters here de. Last fresh I also gong gong just follow whatever that has been told n never ask questions. Jus not the nurse also nvr tell me the readings. It's I ask her than she say de.. Zzz... Here in forum really can learn alot of things de...
happy.gif

I've been gg to dr Zou for accu since april this year. Stopped from mid aug to beginning oct due to some issue at home and resumed after that. I go once every week and when I start my jabs, I go almost every alternate days

CEO...the things I shared in forum here are also from what I learnt in the forum
happy.gif
recyle the knowledge. Many of us also very goondu de, just keep asking and will certainly learn more
happy.gif
it's like obtaining a university degree, so complex...lol...

haha, me too. me very blur like sotong when i failed my 1st fresh cycle, never asked Dr about the details. Dr said cut, i let them cut. Dr said FET, i said okay. then failed again... then i joined this forum and start learning thingy from sistas.... so same same here.

Back