IVF/ICSI Support Group

Nancy
Got it. replied liaoz.

BlessBB
That's great! have a good rest these 2weeks. hope to hear good news from you too!!! Want to provide me the date for the end of the 2ww?

Cuteangel
When ur bldtest date? Good Luck, hope to hear good news frm u...
I got AF fresh flow a day before the bloodtest...

BlessBB
All the best and rest well for the 2ww.. good opportunity to rest like a queen, hehe...
happy.gif

Hi gals, i have 2 boxes of Utrogesterone (micronised progesterone pills 100mg) left over from my IVF at KKH. have already delivered my kids, so wun need them.

Each box(of 30 pills) retails at about $25.
I have taken 3pills from one box and 4 pills from another box. Selling 2 boxes together for the $25.

Expiry date: Box 1: Jan 2009
Box 2: Aug 2009

PM me if interested.

Budderball,
The whole process will take abt 6mth to 1yrs. Depending on MCYS approval and need to go thru 2 interviews and 1 house visit.

Cuteangel,
Wow...u sure going to implant the frozen embryos? What if you hv twin this round and u still wan more? Then you will become "mu zhu" liao hahahaha...just joking don mind hor
I was thinking of donating to pple who cannot hv babies due to their fertility problem.
Will discuss with HB tonight see what he say. Maybe he also like you say after 3mths try another round...hahahaha...then i will go siao liao
happy.gif

BlessewBB

okie. updated.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Stage</TD><TD>Start Date</TD><TD>Date of ER</TD><TD>Date of ET</TD><TD>End of 2ww</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Doc </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zeena</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Budderball</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>BlesswBB</TD><TD>Lucrin</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>07/5/2008</TD><TD>09/5/2008</TD><TD>26/05/2008</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherishball</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cuteangel</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>24/04/2008</TD><TD>29/04/2008</TD><TD>16/05/2008</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jan</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>24/04/2008</TD><TD>26/04/2008</TD><TD>13/05/2008</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>LFB</TD><TD>BCP</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin</TD><TD>Puregon</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>pretyy Lady</TD><TD>Puregon</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>06/5/2008</TD><TD>08/05/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr Thong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nancy</TD><TD>BCP</TD><TD>April/May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyWee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>ML</TD><TD>lucrin</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling. </TD></TR><TR><TD>wishababy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>chuafamily2003</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>rejoice</TD><TD>lucrin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bakaholic</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May/June</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>SC Ng </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

blessbb,
it is so thoughful of you to want to donate your embyros.. dun think my hb will agree to that thou. I cannot imagine myself becoming 'mu zhu' hehehe.. sure become 'siao lang'..

Zeena,
my blood test is in a week's time.. hoping that AF doesnt come..

Pretty lady,
hwow you doing?

Hi ML,

I think you can take my name off the chart for a while. my fsh still very high, dr said better wait until it drop else just waste money doing it.
sad.gif

Thanks.

Hi Babychole,
didn;t went to see Dr Tan today cos I still have not fully recovered fm my flu &amp; headache.Lucky I call him before I went cos he say no pt acu when I am not feeling well,so change my appt to next Tues.By then hope I am well.Really suay this mth.
How abt u,did Dr Loh reply yr mail already?

Jenn
as requested. Hope your FSH improves soon!

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Stage</TD><TD>Start Date</TD><TD>Date of ER</TD><TD>Date of ET</TD><TD>End of 2ww</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Doc </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zeena</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Budderball</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>BlesswBB</TD><TD>Lucrin</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>07/5/2008</TD><TD>09/5/2008</TD><TD>26/05/2008</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherishball</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cuteangel</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>24/04/2008</TD><TD>29/04/2008</TD><TD>16/05/2008</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jan</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>24/04/2008</TD><TD>26/04/2008</TD><TD>13/05/2008</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>LFB</TD><TD>BCP</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin</TD><TD>Puregon</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>pretyy Lady</TD><TD>Puregon</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>06/5/2008</TD><TD>08/05/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nancy</TD><TD>BCP</TD><TD>April/May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyWee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>ML</TD><TD>lucrin</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling. </TD></TR><TR><TD>wishababy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>chuafamily2003</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>rejoice</TD><TD>lucrin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bakaholic</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May/June</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>SC Ng </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Blesswbb &amp; Cuteangel,
I thought the first appt to sign those doc,already decide what to do w the bal embyros.Can we still change our decision?Cos hor,my hb also wanted to donate out to those needed couples but wander am I too selfish,cos i disagreed w him.I am thinking years down the road,u never know a strange is actually yr own fresh &amp; blood.At that pt,I just agree w hb cos dun want to kick a fuss out of this.Back home,I am still thinking abt this.If I am lucky to success in 1 time,I am sure to close shop liao.

Hi ladies,
Did a HPT test, still negative. Think my chance is slim. Don't dare to have high hope for the coming blood test. Sad but still have to face it.
sad.gif

I got a feeling like AF coming. Everytime go toilet so worry to see red. On the other hand, i am also worry that if positive, history is going to repeat like my last experience. Positive but not high enough and ended up with a D&amp;C... haiz.. as the days draw nearer, i start to think more and more nonsense.

Hi Jan,
dun think too much.Everyone at 2WW will go thru what u r feeling,always worry.But dun give yrself so much negative thinking.Is really too early to tell.At this period only bdtest is the most accurate.Who know actually yr bb is growing inside.

jan,
please don't be disheartened.. We are in this together.. I am also like u.. sometimes think nonsense but i always tell myself that if i am sad, my babies will know and will think that their mommy don't have faith them. so we must stay positive and try to talk to your babies.. i have been doing that.. hopefully my babies know that we will pull through this together..

chuafamily,
oh ya.. i remember about that letter that we signed.. I think we indicated that we would dispose it.. I also feel the same as you about how strange it would be to be bumping into a stranger who is my own flesh and blood one day..

Dear All,
Sorri for being MIA, too busy recently.

Cuteangel, BlesswBB &amp; Jan - Jia You. Jan, maybe is too early for the HPT, wait for few more days.

One of my uncle just adopted a boy from M'sia. The boy is abt 1mth plus when he came. Spent 30K.

Chua_family2003,
Orh...so we cannot go for acu when we are sick? I am not aware of tat....
Hubs is hving sore throat &amp; running nose for a few days already...dunno whether Dr Tan will do acu for him tml or not??
Anyway, will just go and c him on my blood test report.
Dr Loh did not get back to me, in fact 1 of his e-mail address is over quota &amp; bounce back.
Hopefully, he will get back to me thru the other e-mail.
Anyway, called up the nurse &amp; they say its alright.
Well, lets c wat Dr Tan says...usually TCM &amp; western docs has different opinions!

Jan,
Be strong! Dun keep tinking &amp; tinking...will affect yr body...Try to keep yrself busy &amp; stop tinking abt the result. Just tel yrself u hv done yr best!

Cuteangel,
U r doing a very good job! Keep it up! Hope tat I hv the same mentality as u when I am in the IVF journey.

Zeena,
Thanks for the website...I dun tink hubs will want adoption...though I myself very much wants to..

MSFamily,
How are u &amp; yr little one? Sorri...forgotten how many mths u r preggy....when can noe the gender?
Hehe...so excited for u....do post yr babies fotos here soon ok?

Babychole, Baby is abt 8 weeks old now, can see the heartbeat on screen during scan and also can see it think the limps and head liao.

Feelng very uncomfortable initally, now feelig better. Will be seeing the doctor again on Tuesday.

Dear All, just sharing from our experience. If you are doing ACU as preparation for IVF, dun take too long. My HB took 6 mths approx, instead of getting better the condition worsen. I dun think is because ACU is not helpful but rather HB is aging faster than the benefits of ACU. so all the soldier tests result are deteriating instead
sad.gif

I waited for 6 - 9 mths, to be mentally, emotionally and of couse financially prepare for this.....

MSFamily,
Wah...tat is fast....be careful especially in this 1st trimester ok?

YEs, we understand that SA results deteriorates with age...So we will give ourselves another few mths also...
Thanks for yr valuable experience.

hi all,

most of you are in the mid stages of the cycle already what with the hormones, ER and ET.. for me, I just went for the first appointment yesterday. Went through the briefing with the nurse at kkivf.. its good to know some things before seeing her coz at least, i know what she's talking about, thanks to the ladies here.. hehe..

i'm officially on the program now!

so my next appointment is gonna be counselling session.. scheduled lucrin jabs to begin sometime in early June if my menses comes on time this month.. heh..

merlenna,
Nice to hear tat u r in the program already....wish I can be like u soon too....
happy.gif

Lotsa of baby dust.....&amp; wld like to hear yr good news soon!

MS_family,
wow, that's so nice to hear! Take care and relax. Really envy you.
merlenna,
welcome to the club! I am still on BCP, will end next weekend. Then everything will start, jabs and 2WW. Can't wait.
happy.gif

hi babychloe,
oh, you're not in it yet? hehe thanks.. but good news gotta wait til prob mid July. that is the estimated end of 2WW. as for now, i'm taking things one at a time. i am not even looking beyond the counselling session i'm down for. just getting ready questions so i'll make full use of the session.. not cheap leh.. hehe.. so must take advantage..

hi LFB,

nurse did not prescribe me with BCP. prob because my menses is clockwork. for the first time, i can't wait for it to start! hehe.. total opposite. i still have about a week of waiting. hope it comes earlier.. hehe.. after that, gotta wait til day 21 before jabs starts.. sigh.. 3 weeks of waiting.. gotta be mentally prepared..

Merlenna,
ya, 21 days. I had to take BCP for 21 days too. I think some hospitals do slightly differently, that's why. Anyway, I also take it quite lightly, no stress and pressure. I don't want to overload myself too much. Taking things one at a time.
happy.gif

Chua Family &amp; Cuteangel,
The consent form that we signed did say that but according to the nurse we can change our mind. I think i have already choosen to donate it if i'm not wrong. I did mention it to my HB abt donating then end up if when our kids grow up and meet someone they love ends up to be siblings then siao liao. So now we r here and there donno what to do with it. Throw away very wasted hor. Signz....

Jan,
According to the nurse, we r suppose to feel like AF coming. If you feel this doesn't mean will be -ve. Have faith in yourself and your baby. Like Cuteangel, I hv started talking to my little ones. Telling them to let me have a chance to love them. Be strong with me for the next 9mth.
happy.gif

Zeena, Budderball, LFB
The adoption website from fox family, just to let you ladies know, the babies are mostly from Phillipines. U can find out more on the forum on "Adoption" they will let you know more on the agencies to choose.

Hi Blesswbb,
haha,me also thinking of that situation too,maybe watch too many dramas liao.But if donating,there is still chance if it to happen.That why very worry.Hb also say if throw away very wasteful why not donate to couple or as reseach.On the other side of me,I truely understand how helpful our embbies will be if given to the needed couples but ...really dunno how to handle this or I am thinking too much.

Hi MSfamily,
Is very exciting &amp; happy to watch on screen of yr bb on every scaning,is really amazing on how they have change every mth.Few more mths u will be able to feel bb kicking liao.Haha,missing those moments now.Take care &amp; do come in &amp; chat w us to spread us w lots of bb dust ok.

To Oink,Kymberly,Pink &amp; Msfamily &amp; those in 2WW,
Happy Mothers Day!

To the rest,
Happy to be mothers Day!Hope everyone will have yr littes one to celebrate w u next yr.

3 days ago, we went down to KKIVF to sign papers for IVF. Nurse told me on the IVF procedure, gave me form for blood and hormones test, charges for IVF. After the session, i was told to go and she did not ask me to pay for any charges. However, today i rec'd a tax invoice from KK on regist &amp; counselling by nurse, counsel, consult &amp; consent, ART..... $299
Must i pay this invoice now? cos Nurse told me to try naturally this month since they are not able to let me start the program immediately. If I'm "heng" this month n strike, this $ will be paying for nothing? ......

Anyone can advise me?
Went to see Dr Zou today, given me 14 days of medicine, can't remember if i need to go back to see her next week. Usually after the first visit, do you go back to see her 1 week later, if need to go back see her, why she gave me 14 days medicine? i'm confused.

Budderball,
the medicine is for you to take daily. As for acu, that have to be done twice a week. Are you doing acu with her? You must book a time with her then.

Budderball,

The medicine are what she gave you for daily consumption. You can call her to ask what's her instruction. As for acc just do twice weekly as recommended.

Yaya....
Then put on hold the payment first &amp; try naturally for the time being la...skalli u really strike leh....if AF never come, dun pay...pay oni when AF come..wahahahahaha....

LFB,
Can I check with u Dr Zou doing acu twice weekly for women as well? Cos I am seeing Dr Tan &amp; he says oni to do acu for women before ovulation...aft tat dun nd to do acu anymore...&amp; the session is only 20 mins &amp; it costs $25. Kinda expensive!

Hi Cuteangel,BlesswBB &amp; Jan
I feel positive that you 3 will be going to be mother!! Stay in that high hope!!

Don't think anymore of un-necessary nonsenses.
Be excitied looking forward to that day with your new babies.

Be confident, mummies-to-be! Cheers!!

cuteangel

i've done my 2nd ivf in march this year. my first attempt failed but succeeded on the second attempt.

would like to share my experience on the 2nd ivf. i had very bad cramps at the abdomen throughout the 2ww until around day 9, the cramps lessened and my abdomen became bloated around day 9 too. This lasted till the bloodtest.

however, for my 1st attempt, i felt nothing throughout the 2ww except very bad cramps two days before the bloodtest. was test -ve

heard from nurses in KKH that bloated tummy is a good sign.

Hope the info helps u .... don't think too much,different pple will experience different symptoms, think positive, u will succeed..
happy.gif

fss,
thanks.. my symptoms are quite different.. I had twinges feeings around day 7 - 9.. then it stopped.. for the past few days.. felt nothing but recently felt cramps like AF coming..(today day 12) quite worrying but I will stay positive like you said. Thanks for sharing.. hope you have a smooth 9 months!!

Anyway, i implanted the embryo on day 5.. does that mean that I can test earlier than the date given to me?

Back