IVF/ICSI Support Group

Noi, MSFamily
All the best for your ER this week!
happy.gif

Cheekygal
Rest well!!! Never mind lah! put 3 in, strike all 3 then can close shop liao... no need to think abt ER, ET, 2ww, etc liaoz...
happy.gif

Kymberly
Thanks!
happy.gif

Oink oink
hope you had a good night sleep!

okie! here's the updated table. All the best to all of us!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Stage</TD><TD>Start Date</TD><TD>Date of ER</TD><TD>Date of ET</TD><TD>End of 2ww</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Doc </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zeena </TD><TD>Lucrin stage</TD><TD>Mar</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Budderball</TD><TD>Lucrin stage</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSFamily</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26/03/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noi</TD><TD>Gonal F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27/03/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Prof Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Oink Oink</TD><TD>2ww</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>31/03/2008</TD><TD>Paragon</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheekygal</TD><TD>2ww</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20/03/2008</TD><TD>22/03/2008</TD><TD>8/4/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherishball</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>ML </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nancy </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April/May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nicole </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyChloe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May/June</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin</TD><TD>birth control pills</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyWee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April/May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr Thong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky Panter</TD><TD>2ww</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>31/03/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>pretyy Lady</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Early April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

feibb
I had similar issues. the doc says that the reason is that the quality of my eggs no good. My DH sperm is ok. he says there can be 3 reasons why my eggs no good

1. genetically they are no good
2. due to mine being a converted cycle, the eggs were collected were already too old, so for the next cycle, he will try to shorten the number of days before egg collection.
3. i have PCOS, so I had abt 60 plus folicles. which means that there are "too many plants growing on 1 patch of land", thus, the eggs don't develop well.

dunno if that helps to answer your question

Msfamily
Did u do acupuncture for your ivf cycle?

Today will be a busy day for me, need to finish all my household chores before my ER thurs..will be going for acu later, continuous for 5 day already, today n tmr will be last 2 session with Dr Zou..
Been eating lots of protein food until my hubby is sick of fresh milk n eggs : p Yah, for the eggs, Dr Zou recommend to take Kampong chicken eggs (think they don’t inject hormones to the kampong chicken)..

Hi ML,

Thanks! My embryolist was kind of vague in her explanation, said my eggs are OK, likely my DH's sperm.....so if this round fail, need to do fresh cycle again.

MSFamily, stay positive...... Im sure you will be able to do ER &amp; ET. Dont worry oks.. Keep us posted.
ML I think the airport is cause of insufficient hormones. hehehe... thank god for maximisers &amp; pushup brassssssssssssssssssss..
All on 2WW baby dust to all of you..
Have a good day ahead.. so glad its almost lunch.
time.. : )
ML Im done @ 6pm not 5pm. Just had to finish up last minute work so didnt log on after 5pm. hehehe.. I wish I can leave @ 5pm. Ohh can help update table put Dr name in.. Dr Yu Su Ling. I think MSfamily also same doc. Its SGH- CARE. thanks a mil.

Pinky panter how many days post ET are you now? Dont worry about going out... justw alk slooowwly.
Hi OinkOink, cheeky gal.
We are all in 2WW together. I just had my ET (frozen cycle) yeterday and put in 2embryos, but Doc said one of them had 2 (outof4) degeneratd cells so only 50%chance of survival. SO sad. Wondered why they didnt thaw another embryo to use, they said if 50% chacne or more they will still use the embryo.
Also have such a bad flu now I just hope it doesnt affect my chances. Have been sneezing nonstop yesterday ,hope I didnt push out the embbies !! had some discharge.... haiyoh, really hope not. fingers crossed. Just praying +++

Anyone has any idea what to eat /drink to improve blood circulation to the womb? My lining was ery slow to progress and was only 8mm when did ET. the TCM whodoe my acupuncture says my womb is too "cold". although the rest of me is "heaty" ...so confusing.
last time in 2ww i was eating egg whites and drinking lots of water to prevent OHSS in fresh cycle. This time, no idea what to do??!!??
Am taking gingere and honey for my flu though...
ok, any advice would be appreciated... thanx .

Hi Ladies,
Just back from my injection, I didn't sleep well last night, whole night the tummy sort of upsetting feeling like menses coming type...sigh
sad.gif
just keep my fingers crossed too
Tired, go take a nap.. back soooon

Cheekygal
Rest well!!! and hope to hear good news from your after 2WW..
happy.gif

Hi babydust,

Today is my D10 after ET..

I used water heat pack to warm my womb for the 1st few days. Doesnt knw if got any help.. And i also sleep in sleeping bag daily..Jus dun knw why, i felt good in sleep there.,so comfortable
( But no logic ! )

Hi oink ,

Take care , Dun worry,...

i did acupuncture @ RH, they actually uses some heating element which look like a table lamp to warm my tummy, i've check with the physician, she say is ok to use warm bottle at home to warm the tummy. But that's b4 ivf procedure so i dunno after ET still can do tt anot.

nicole
oh..me also end at 6pm. haiz.. 4 more hours to go...
sad.gif

Oink oink
rest well.. don't think too much.. thought the preg ladies also say one of their symptoms is tummy cramp.

Pinky
you are so funny. sleep in sleeping bag? Not hot har?

Ok thanks. Will try the hot water bottle. good idea.
Oink Oink, i think increased tiredness is a good sign. I remember some ppl had to sleep a lot and wre pregant the last time i was on here.
Cramps normal... dont worry. Not a bad sign..
happy.gif

Good luck!

Hi Zeena,

Everything's OK for me so far except that AF still have not reported. Don't know what's going on. My AF used to be on time till i started Lucrin.

No leh, I don't feel virginal red. Just feel dry there. Guess it might be the side effect of Lucrin. You may want to check with the nurse since you will be going to KK for appointment.

What time is your appointment. Mine is 8-9am

Hi ML ,

Before this FET , i went holiday with my hubby n frenz @ northern India,Dharamasala (< 1 degree ) so when i sleep in sleeping bag there, i find not enough warm ..

Maybe i been sleeping in sleeping bag for weeks, so used to it...So, when i sleep in sleeping bag very warm &amp; comfortable in aircon room...

Is like me being wrapped like hotdog !! And
also then i wont need to snatch the quilt with my HB..

biggrin.gif

ML, 1hr 40mins to go. hehee
Oink Oink hang in there. 6 more days! Pinky u too..
I might go invest in a hot water bottle for my hubby when I stat the IVF process... hehehhe.
MSFamily how u??

Budderball
Mine is 8am.... normally when u reach on time, there's alot of ppl earlier than me there waiting... wow, quite alot of ppl doing IVF nowadays...

pinky
like that also can.. ha ha ha... next time pregnant can still squeeze into the sleeping bag or not?

Nicole
go home liao... erm.. why must but hot water bottle for DH?

Zeena,

Really? there will be alot of ppl by 8am? If i am not wrong, i see the notice, they open at 730am.
see you tomorrow. Most likely i will reach there around 7am, then go canteen to have my b'fast before heading to IVF centre by 8am. What abt you. Hmm..... i must go there observe everyone to guess which one is you.

Their scanning usually starts from 8 to 10am if i am not wrong. Keep me update if you can proceed with Puregon tomorrow.

Budderball
wow.... u're so early, u gg with ur hubby?
Thk I'll reach probably 8am+... All the best for ur result tomolo...
After scanned &amp; bldtest, You can go home. YOu'll have to call at abt 3.30pm to check the result whether to start the next stage.... Good Luck

Ladies ladies
i need ur kind advise. The initial plan is to let dr zou "tiao' for a month then proceed to my first IVf in april. I am wondering if i should let her "tiao" for 3 months then start IVF there after.

She was saying some girls did 2 failed IVF, went her and tiao then got conceive natuarally. What should i do? Thanks, ladies

Hi gals,

I was getting nervous now.... ER will be tomorrow at 7.45am.... A little worried.... Especially after reading Cheekygal msg on only having 3 good eggs .........

Noi - All the best ....

I will update you gals once i have a chance to access my laptop..
happy.gif
Jia You Jia You

MSFamily,
All the best and lot's eggs on your ER tomorrow... relax and have a good sleep tonight and everything will be fine ...
happy.gif

Sweet Dream + jia you jia you...

nancy, think I have posted here before about my story. But just to let you know, I had a failed IVF in July last year, was with Dr Zhou for about 5 months and got pregnant naturally in December. Both my husband and I were taken by surprise as I already had an appt with Dr Loh to go for my FET in Jan.

Of course, each person reacts differently but TCM takes longer to have an effect, so personally, I would say not to rush into it. And if you have had IVF before, all the chemicals and hormones messes up your natural system and it can take as long as 2 months before it goes back to normal.

Babydust, I was considered as having 'cold womb' too by Dr Zhou, so I was given a different type of medicine after 2 months to 'warm' my womb. This was done together with accupunture.

And oink- all the best. Don't worry about age. It can still happen. I'm above 40 years.

For the rest, good luck. I still check in this thread very often though I'm also at the normal mothers-to-be thread. I know how it feels to go through IVF, so please hang in there. Be positive and don't stress yourself out by worrying about too many issues. You will realise down the road that they are actally not big issues at all. ^^

Nancy,
of course to "Tiao" sure benefit your body not only for IVF but also for long run. whether if can conceive naturally or not, not only your body, your HB sperms and age also must take into consideration. Sure ! no harm to try naturally as long both you and hb are confortable with it and also can save $. But on the other hands the end result may not be what you expected and time/$ may be wasted.
No matter how, just go according to your heart and may be "Qi Ji" really happen on you lei ... Best of luck to you ....
happy.gif

Thanks krmeow for your encouragement ...
happy.gif

just as the date getting nearer to 2WW the mind just starts to go wonder and wild thot starts to come .. hee hee

hahah ML, I meant to say but hot water bottle for myself. hehehhe..
Oink Oink, nearing end of 2WW.. Waiting to hear BFP! hhehehehe.. U to Pinky.
MS family, hope ER went well. Rest well.. n get ready for 2WW......
Have a great day all.... Im kind of excited to start my IVF journey alittle scared on the outcome but nothing in Life is a gurantee anyways.... Wish I was going on holiday earlier than can start on my IVF. Now have to wait till after holiday..
sad.gif

Krmeow
Thanks for the kind and encouraging adivce. I will think abt it seriously.

Oink OInk
I understand your point as i also feel that no point hanging on there and why not move on to IVF soon. Every month the eggs get older as i age and the sperm quality as well. Thanks for the kind advice, i will think abt it. All the best after the 2ww. think positive !!

Msfamily
Hope to hear good news from u soon!!... Good eggs good eggs !!

Morning!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Stage</TD><TD>Start Date</TD><TD>Date of ER</TD><TD>Date of ET</TD><TD>End of 2ww</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Doc </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zeena </TD><TD>Lucrin stage</TD><TD>Mar</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Budderball</TD><TD>Lucrin stage</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSFamily</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26/03/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noi</TD><TD>Gonal F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27/03/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Prof Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Oink Oink</TD><TD>2ww</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>31/03/2008</TD><TD>Paragon</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheekygal</TD><TD>2ww</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20/03/2008</TD><TD>22/03/2008</TD><TD>8/4/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherishball</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>ML </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nancy </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April/May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nicole </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling. </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyChloe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May/June</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin</TD><TD>birth control pills</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyWee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April/May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr Thong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky Panter</TD><TD>2ww</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>31/03/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>pretyy Lady</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Early April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babydust2</TD><TD>2ww</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

btw, just curious. how many of you not working?
happy.gif

Budderball
Yes today not so many ppl when I arrived... Hope noon x result out I can proceed to the next stage... I heard the doc talking to the lady who do my scanning in the room, lining 5 not tat thick... not sure 'm I rite...

When I reached, I tried to guess who's budderball, hehe...

Buddderball
Jus now saw Indian lady (thk after 2ww-gg for result) when she collect the preg test kit, she pray v hard and noticed after she came out of the toilet, her face groomed with happiness... felt so happy for her too... thk her test kit show "Preg"....
Can't imagine the moment after my 2ww...

Morning ML - Me! one that shaking legs at home ...
happy.gif

Quit my job last Oct when I started my 1st IVF cycle ...
Hope will success this round and it would be the best gift for my coming birthday...
happy.gif

Zeena,
I left around 8.10am. Have you arrived that time? Otherwise, you not able to guess who am i.

Talked to the nurse, she says wait for AF to come inorder to proceed to next stage.

Then did you further asked the doctor what is the correct range of lining inorder..

Hi oink,
Me also very nervous..Wat to do.. i have no symptons nw. I told my hb tat i will test on Sun morning, 1 day before going to TMC..At least i m well prepare if pregnant or not .
kao_kiss2.gif

Hi budderball,
The water heat pack - can buy from pharmacy? It is gel-like, can use with hot pack or cold pack. If is acty frm my bros.

I thk use water bottle also can.. Jus fill w it..

Hi ML,
Sleepig in the sleeping bag when pregnant?? Hahha, I dun thk so...I will need 2 sleeping bag for my size..
biggrin.gif

Hi Msfamily &amp; Noi ..
All the best on your ER ..

All IVF buddies,
Hang on there.. nor matter which stage u are at.. Let works tog ..

Thanks sisters for your warm wishes!
Feels very nervous from last night, couldn’t sleep well..mind keeps thinking abt ER tmr...Will be staying at my mom hse for the next 2 weeks, hubby don’t allow me to bring laptop over, so will not be able to log on to check on this thread, will update u all when I ‘m back home..Take care n stay positive everyone!

Msfamily
Wish u have lots of healthy/good eggs to fertilise n can proceed to ET!
happy.gif

Oink/Pinky/Cheekygal
All the best to your beta test! Wish you all got POSITIVE result n spread the babybust to us!
kao_babydust.gif

Zeena/Budderball
Wishing both of u can proceed to the next stage soon!
happy.gif

To all the sisters here going to proceed to IVF cycle
All the best to u all n stay positive!
happy.gif

Till then, Take Care n All The Best! Cheers!
happy.gif

Hi Nancy,

I'm a indecisive person, i also can't decide whether to go on with IVF anot. i've not prepare my body n i haven't return to TCM or ACU for the past 6mth.

But in my mind, i just wanted to get pregnant fast, i've sort of getting impatient as i've TTC for 3yrs and past 30yrO. I've done blood test, hsg test and everything is ok just tt i'm slightly underweight and have irregular mense. i uses BBT &amp; Ovulation strip to predict my ovulation day and then BD during tt period, however still couldn't get pregnant so i decided not to wait anymore &amp; close one eye just go for ivf. As for the body not 'tiao' properly, i've plan to do last minute ACU at RH. they have ACU package specially design for IVF.

Hi Pinky,
Ha ha..I can really understand your feeling.. that's what I does the last time, really can't/hard to Tahan,eager to know the answer mah, so 2days b4 I did the test also.
This time round I will try to tolerate till my last day (got the urge in getting the pregnancy test kit when I passed by Watson yesterday, then I tell myself must "REN! REN! REN!)
The Gynae that did my ER and ET, he is from TMC also think is known as Mr Pual Tsang, if I success I will go look for him for follow up and hope can meet you up at TMC for drink after our 2WW.... Jia you buddy ....
happy.gif

Jia you!Jia you! also to all the ladies who on/completing their IVF journey .....
happy.gif

Budderball
I've already reached... Hmmm... let me guess... are u the one wearing white, long hair, skinny one?
The Indian woman came alone...

Nicole - You can still plan for holiday after pregnant... as long not to stress type... Star Cruise may be an good and relax trip.
Me planing of gg this June holiday if everything goes smooth ....yet to tell my hubby but for sure my girl will be "Over the Moon" cos I been postponeing all holidays since last IVF....

Back