IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hazel, Congrats!!!

babymaking, the main function of Immunocal is to boost the immune system. It's an alternative source of protein (non-fat) besides eating egg-white/ fish/meat. You need more protein to boost follicle & lining growth.

Oh, the nurse who took my bloods said anything above 800 got high chance of multiples. Hang in there, get as much rest as needed. In your case, maybe go for more scans often, just for the assurance. Can you consider taking no pay leave?

Btw Doppler can use as early as 10 weeks.

I am merlioning like nobody business today. :-( did not have any ms previous pregnancy, feeling so miserable now. Took the anti vomiting medicine and immediately threw up. Dun know how to handle.

Hazel, congrats!!! Enjoy your 9 months
happy.gif

Shainie, did you take any egg whites? When I bfp last year, sometimes I take up to 12 egg whites per day. I didn't take any immunocal at all.

Babymaking, u are on dupaston n folic Acid only right? No vitamins n other drugs unless dr prescribed coz some make MS worse.

Shainie yours is FeT or fresh? Bloat Is gd chance of bfp
happy.gif
take immunocal to ease the bloat ba, some sistas take 3 x a day, keep going remember our end in mind is a healthy baby.

KorIc, dun hv to tell the boss m pregnant wat. First 3 mths pp wun ask either. They shld know. Also, there are so many type of woman's op. ER also ia considered one isn't it? Surgery on breasts also rt? Anyway, do op this mth doesn't mean cannot get preg next mth also

Justfaith, I cant take egg white at all. Wanna puke. Try but end up vomit.

Flowers, mine is FET. Maybe increase my immunicoal see how it helps. Everyday pray for BFP but this time I dont have sore boobs compare to my fresh so any result I prepare for it.

Hazel, I also told my boss I went for woman's op when I did my first IVF. So now I'm also thinking what to say when I do FET in August. Also don't want him to think I got so many health problems! :S

Hazel.
Congrats on your BFP.

Koirc
I find that the chances are higher in a single embryo. I will need to discuss with dr Loh this sat.

Koric, FET is easier coz at most one wk mc only. Even if the boss thinks we hv health issue then be it. We are not going to be there forever. After delivery m ML change a better job.

Koirc, I am planning to do fet soon. Actually my appointment with dr Loh is in august. But may bring forward fet since I am now SAHM with my 5mths old girl. Are u doing medicated fet? How many cycle involve to so medicated fet?

I conceived my #1 through soiui-converted to ivf due to over stimulation of eggs.

Congratulations Hazel !!!!!
See, told ya 8 was a good number since ER and had a good feeling about it.
Hooray!!!
Thanks for the bb dust, grabbing it for Jun fresh cycle.
Rest well!

Jass, really?! Hmm... I think I will discuss with my doctor again.

Hazel, I like what you think!
happy.gif

Faith, you are so brave to go for FET so soon! I am with SGH actually. But will be doing natural FET in August.

KKIVF said cannot give me anymore MC! M now at TPS, asking the nurse to ask dr Loh to issue me 2 more days MC without seeing him as His queue is super long today. Every where in KKH is like a market with long q! Can faint! I hv been here >1hr but yet to collect medicine! Now waiting fir the nurse to check with dr Loh... Sigh...

The KKIVF nurse tells me to go get the MC from GP or 24hrs. Said dr Loh will scold her she asks for me. What rubbish, I just got the MC from tps within 5 mins when the nurse there asked for me!

My headache starts already... N I start to feel unwell today. But I wun be a merlion kind.. Dupaston will make it worse! So miserable...

Congrat to u Hazel. U r so bloat so hv confident u will bfp. ;) today is ur dpt wht to hv so high reading? Rest well n hv a smooth 9mths after went thru so much. R u going to rest at home till after first trimester? Take care.

Perper, don't worry too much. Everything will be smooth during the ER. Just take good rest after the procedure then look forward to the transfer. Tell yourself it's finally here after all that you hv been thru.... Sure can't sleep tonight. I didn't sleep until 2am when my turn to do ER. 

Perper, actually by the time u wake up, doc will be gone. I was feeling ok after the ER and asked for a cup of Milo. Best is you be friend with the nurse who will insert the tube on your hand, she will help u check how many eggs retrieved. If I'm am not wrong, the nurse will call u later in the day to tell u the size and eggs retrieved. I asked nurse the moment I woke up coz I was very worried as I only have 1 ovary so chance is half of normal.

Important is be calm, although difficult la. I had to wait for 10mins in the operation table, with oxygen mask on my face, doc was late. But I survived so not that scary.....

Thks blue.

Wayng, ok i chk wf the nurse if she can help me. I'm asked to reach kkh by 830 so i'll b in operating theatre shortly aft 830 ar? Any waiting?

Perper, when u r awake u ask the nurse she will check for u how Manu eggs are retrieved. She wun know how many r mature and how many are not. On ET date ask the embyroist who is a better person to tell u more. Dr Loh only will pick up the eggs at ER and do ET.

Perper, if nurse ask u to go 830am, most likely is start 9am. They also got to brief you before start, get you to sign some papers. Then hubby go do his part and u will proceed to prepare at the retrieval room. Inserting the drip needle, change etc... Don't worry, the nurse in the retrieval room quite friendly. Coz I think I panic until it showed on my face, and the nurse keep reassuring me.

Flowers yah.. maybe bcoz I do have pcos and due to the insert or else..dunno why. Increase my immunicoal to 2packet. Pray for the best but prepare for the worst too.

BNB - waiting for AF to come, should be this week. So will be starting suppressions around same time (early Jul CD21)
happy.gif
Long protocol this round. <jia-you> to the count-down

Back