IVF/ICSI Support Group

miracle, yes, tmr my bhcg finally.. my neck long long liao.. if bfp, will spread tons of bbdust to you all.. :p

moo, sorry late reply... u can buy d royal jelly (liquid form) fr any of GNC outlets. There r 2 types, one is w pearl powder, n d other is d normal type. It's a black w gold wording...best to eat it w empty stomach n after tat w normal temp. water. Dun drink warm or hot water k. Usually, my DH n i will hv 3 teaspoon or more in d morning before our breakfast. Allow > half an hr before eating breakfast. U can start tis supplement N other vitamins now even before yr ivf cycle..

moo, to add on.. my liquid form is in honey form. brown discharge ar.. hmm..high chance preggie.. could b implantation spotting. gd luck! hope to hear gd news fr u ler.

Hi everyone!

I had found some US based IVF forums when checking out on the cramping I have been experiencing since my embryo transfer and decided to check if there is a Singapore based one too.

So glad to find this forum. Infertility had felt like a lonely journey.

Vio,

I am also getting my blood test tomorrow. I couldn't sleep last night and decided to do a urine test today - it was negative. I told my good friend who successfully conceived via IVF twice about it and learnt that she had tested negative on the urine test kit even a few days after her blood test had come out positive. And she had twins the second time. I later read online that IVF patients are usually discouraged from doing urine tests at home cause there is a higher possibility of false positives as well as false negatives. So I am trying to stay hopeful.

Who is your dr?

Shoes, haha mayb I m very old le so double dose :p

Nite sisters... Me d alarm clock is back hehe.... we nd to b asleep by 11pm... Like shoes, me HC been turning n tossing for a few nites le lol

Dawndew, welcome and good luck for your bhcg tmr. You are right, nothing is confirmed till bhcg.

Vio: good luck for your bhcg also!

*gives tons of baby dust*

Morn sisters!

Does ivf affect cycle/ovulation? After my bfn, af came and till now temp is low(2 weeks liao), doesnt seem like ovulation has taken place. Very unlike my norm cycle.

Morning all....It's Friday....Yippeee...

Sistas who r goona hv BHCG...Best of luck...hope to hr good news soon...Tons of baby dust for all of us pls....

For the rest of us...Jia You Jia you...

Gd to smell the weekends..

Valteen: if I am not wrong...our body will be back to normal after 2 cycles from failed IVF..

Morning everyone!

Shoes & Janice, my stimulation protocol was 150 iu Puregon and 75 iu Menopur. I understand from my gynae that Puregon and Gonal-F are pure FSH; Menopur is part FSH, part LH. I believe it is a new drug in Singapore - my gynae tells me it was introduced in November last year.

According to my gynae, the purpose of using Menopur is to increase the chances of implantation. LH stimulates production of progesterone in the luteal phase and progesterone is necessary to sustain the lining. Low progesterone level has always been a problem for me - even when I was on Utrogestan 2 x 100 mg twice a day during my SOIUI attempts, I spotted 3-5 days before my scheduled test for pregnancy test. My blood test also showed low LH levels.

Although I have yet to go for my pregnancy blood test, I think the Menopur has helped - my progesterone levels since the oocyte pickups have all been high and I have not experienced any spotting.

Hope this helps!

Morning ladies!!

Dawndew, thank you so much for d info... Now I know way is menopur for
happy.gif

Dunno is it too kan jiong for my scan later, I pour more than half of immunocal outside d shaker (wasted), ended up need another packet, drop d egg yolk on d floor, busy cleaning d floor... Zzzz

morn all!

janice, my scan wasn't promising ytdy... may not be cycle buddy with u liao... took bt ytdy and sat going scan again
sad.gif

sunflower, yes i'm starting when AF reports in apr, shd b ard end apr

Dawndew & Vio, good luck for ur bhcg later.
standy for your bb dust...

Good morning gals

Vio/Dawndew, all the best to yr BT today!

Bcube, all the best to yr BT tomorrow!

Lynn and Janice, all the best to yr scan today! Follicles big big swee swee yayy!

hi lynn & janice,
All the best for ur scan... Big big fat fat follicies...

Hi vio & dawn,
Good luck for ur bt... Wish u lots of sticky bfp luck

<font color="aa00aa">Hi hi, back from Doc Zou.
She also said Menopur is something new - first time she see in her clinic, makes me a tad nervous so I'm going to ring CARE and ask insane questions heeheehee</font>

Thanks, ladies, for the well wishes.

Just did my blood test and will be seeing my gynae in the afternoon to review the results.

Vio, all the best to you too!

Dawndew, all the best ^^

Shoes, haha call call... I ever asked angela 300iu gonal f enuf, she said with 150iu menopur already 450iu le then i zip zip hehe

good morning ladies..

shoes, can i have the address of Dr Zou's clinic? do i need to make appointment before going?

dawn &amp; vio, all the best for your bhcg!

Juz out... Waiting to pay.  I've abt 12-15 follicles now I think biggest is 13mm nia but doc said growing ok leh... He not like kkh measure all de, he pick those big de to measure. Most likely er on wed... Mon another scan 

Nadia
wanna ask if you feel any contraction at uterus area, and heavy lower abdomen?

Ladies
is it okie to feel contraction at uterus area? good or bad?

Janice, Jia you!

I think i will also have to go 3rd scan on Monday too. So most properly we might have the same ER day.
happy.gif

Will see the progress in tomoro 2nd scan.

Hello ladies,

May I knw wat to expect for the 1st BT and scan result after start lucrin injection? Is it base on this result to determine when start the 2nd stage injection? Wat will be the favorable result?

Leor, hopefully our follicles will grow very swee ;) jiayou jiayou jiayou!!!!

Ektin, yes bt n scan wl determine d start of stim. They r to chk whether u r supress enuf n scan to chk lining n see if anything like cyst inside womb.

hi gals,
I'm back.... Jus seen my doc and did my scan... Is 25eggs... I'm day 2 now... Doing soiui this cycle... March then do fet... =)

Miracle, not sure dr Paul or care leh. Since Angela is back thot of going care. If I m not wrong d scan n consultation is in d package leh but I've to pay for them at dr paul's...

Sticky, with 25 follicles how to do soiui ah?

Back