IVF/ICSI Support Group

pinkd - CARE ask me to take 100mg coq10 while hubby take 150mg. hubby also taking cordycep tablets, immunivital, epo + fish oil

thx, miracle & jj...
happy.gif

Grumpus... thanks for your tips! u r such a great mentor to everyone of us here.

winniepooh... my dh very "metal teeth" one... I juz asked him to eat cordyceps and told him I oso need to take coq10 then he started nagging... he asked me whether sure I need so many vitamins intake or not? I show him what u wrote juz now... then he kept quiet... actually I oso confused of so many things to eat... scare if i go and look for Dr Zhou then she will oso ask me to eat her medicine... ohhhh faintz...

Prayhard & JJ, KKH prescribes duphaston (dydrogesterone) oral tablets n folic acid for u to take till 13 wks. Duphaston is taken twice daily. After 13 wks, the placenta is formed and will produce it's own progesterone. Dr loh will then prescribe multi-vit and fish oil. For multiples, he may give additional medication.

Prayhard, the nurse will also arrange with u tomorrow the first appointment with dr loh n the fetal heart beat scan at 6-7 wks. You will be given a foot of the scan for dr loh's review.

The next appointment is usually 2 wks later. If all is fine n stable, the nurse will convert u to Gynaecological case from 3rd appointment. You will be given a pink booklet to track all detaioed scans n check up. From then on, your BP and sugar level are monitored at every visit.

Winnie
Are u taking the HerbValley COQ10 that are selling at CARE? Wow, ur hubby also took quite a few of supplements
happy.gif
My hubby currently taking Mega Man + COQ10 + Dr Zou med

pinkf - I'm taking blackmores coq10, CARE sell very expensive.

pinkd - my hubby told me he only take vitamins but I need to go thru jabs, ER & ET. he even ask me to quickly book appt with dr zou which I'm gonna do so tmr

sister - for those whose hubby also do accu with dr zou, where do dr zou poke ah? my hubby ask me then I say I come here and ask then reply him

Pinkaddict,

Sorry to miss your earlier qns - you asked me why must take conceive well gold huh?

Cos I am allergy to nuts so can't take brazil nuts. One of the ladies recommended me the conceive well gold then.

Conceive well gold consists of selenium which good for implantation, which has the same effect of taking brazil nuts.

So for those ladies who can't take nuts, can try conceive well gold ya...

Prayhard!!!

Big big Congrats to u.. See.. I told u that u can do it de...
happy.gif
So happy for u.. Join us at the MTB thread k...

JJ, Big congrats to u too... So happy to see graduates...
happy.gif

Prayhard - thanks! I'm kinda allergic to nuts cos of my asthma I shall be hardworking and eat my conceive well till I BFP!!

Tickles!!!!!

I still can't believe I can do it leh...till now, I still don't believe I am Preg!!!!

Wait till I see the bb heartbeat(s) then I will be more convinced...so happy...thanks thanks for your encouragement ya
happy.gif

mic - warded! o_o
must have been serious, hope u doing fine now...
keep drinking lots of fluids nurse Sara say ohss will creep back one...

prayhard - u having difficulty sleeping at night pass 2 nights I've been trying to find a good position to sleep so toss n turning... plus don't know why my sides cramp esp so at night

JJ,

I also have difficulty finding the best position to sleep leh...I think last Sat, I turned and feel a sharp pull near my belly button..scare me meh...later I lied flat dare not move anymore...

I also have cramp at night...and I feel very bloated leh and I fart alot esp after the inserts and meals..do u?

<font color="0077aa">mic
oh dear. You must take care. Hope you are better now. Hws ur Progesterone level?

JJ
tell your embbies guai guai,let mummy sleep. Heee... Tml ur BT hor... Must update.. See have twins anot.</font>

JJ, prayhard. Congratulations ! Collecting yours bb dust.

I'm warded coz dehydration. Vomit and nausea all the way after ET. Tuesday after listen yours advice i run to 24hrs took blood test and shown not good.I fed up with Q at 24hrs, damn super long. Doc on duty also like no experience, ask me want warded ? Aiyoh.. u are the dr how come ask me this kind of question? I m panic and worried at that time but lucky my mum with me. Finish consultation already pass 12 mid night then went home. 24hrs clinic call back ask me must warded immediately but i silent my phone mood so call back in the wed morning. So careless....

Anyway.. i feel better now..

Just now if i'm not wrong, i saw blissful, she was done her ET today.
Blissful, am i right ? u wear pink color shirt and grey long pant ?

<font color="0077aa">kopi
hee... No lah... Hust tat if hcg high, then higher chance of multiples. Just compare the numbers with previous grads

mic
kkh 24hr realli cmi. Hee.. But glad you are doing well now. </font>

Congrats Prayhard &amp; JJ, so happy to hear so many good news on the thread.

I am only on day 4. Long way to go. This time I told myself I will not do any test or think about it until BT day. But just realised that I have a balance HPT at home... now so tempting to do it before BT
happy.gif

prayhard - yup lots of gas .. plus now i don't poo everyday so its deadly .. my dh will give me evil stare whenever i fart ....

no sharp pain but more intense cramps at the sides esp left side... then in the end i lie on my back ... i seriously thinking of buying the maternity pillow

Congrats Prayhard &amp; JJ, so happy to hear so many good news on the thread.

I am only on day 4. Long way to go. This time I told myself I will not do any test or think about it until BT day. But just realised that I have a balance HPT at home... now so tempting to do it before BT
happy.gif

I'm PREGNANT!!!!
I'm PREGNANT!!!!
I'm PREGNANT!!!!

I'm so happy, hopefully the kit not defective or give false alarm...

When I see JJ tested, I cannot resist the temptation, just now walk in and out of watson and guardian a few times. Dont know want to buy anot, finally got the courage to buy then dare not test.... Cause i think of the last few times I'm so scared....

When the hourglass, my heart almost jumped out...

Thanks God...

Thank you everyone...

Hi all,

I am new to this thread...

Got my Q to start the IVF on Oct...

Pardon me blurr blurr... is the KKIVF open on Sat?

If like the collection day or scan days or transfer days i cant take leave is it possible to postpond to later days... like one or two days later will it affect?

<font color="0077aa">Susan
so happy for you.
Congrats!!!!!! your embbies did not let you down... =)

MdmKhoo
if i'm not wrong, kkivf opens half day on sat.
collection think can collect inadvance. I'm planning to collect jabs on saturdays so that hubby and I don't have to take leave to collect the jabs.
as for scan days, I think for puregon scan, can't postpone, especially towards the end of puregon, they have daily morning scans.
retrieval and transfer scans, don't think you can postpone the dates.</font>

ineedmiracle > OMG... I need to support the lady post all the way till Feb 2011...
sad.gif

But the puregon jab is 10 - 14 days so the scan is in the middle and to the last alt days?

Hopefully few of the days fall on Sat I not so worried...

I tot that there is one day is in the night 24hrs clinic which is the pocedure ?

Hazel - today is day11 since ET... I bought the clearblue digital one.. indicate 1-2weeks.

Miracle - yes my little emmbies did not let me down.. sob sob...

sunnyday77 - i also dont hv any symptoms at all, since ER until now I dont hv any symptoms. was so sad... thought it will be like last IUI...

susan - congrats!! u cycle with which dr &amp; clini?

mdmkhoo - collection of med can be done in advance but scan cannot esp during stimulation phase, it very critical to scan on exact day if u dun respone to the med well they need to adjust dosage

JJ my BT is on Friday... think is still very early lei... so scared the kit give me false alarm...
How many times you tested?

winniepooh - Im with RH Dr Sheila Loh

<font color="0077aa">MdmKhoo
14days after Lucrin, theres a ultrasound and bloodtest to determine when to start puregon.

Then after 7 days of puregon, there's a 1st scan. If the follicles and lining not ready, will have to go back on daily/alternate days to check.
Then if all okie, can proceed to ER, 2 days before ER will have the pregnyl jab at night. Then ER onwards will have 14 days of Hospital Leave</font>

Susan - in total I will be testing 3 times .. I've tested twice already ... tomor morning before going to do BT will do 1 more time

today is last day of my inserts .. tomor got no more inserts left already ...

ya mdm khoo usually is AM scans .. so 1/2 day after lunch u should be able to return to office... u can come as early as 7.30am.

JJ - tomorrow is ur BT liao! no need inserts anymore.

mdmkhoo - take half day leave will do cos thats wat I plan to do too

sisters - I change my phone and have lost the contact details of dr zou. can someone pls give me the contact number and add? thanks!

JJ - aiya... just now should buy a few more...
sat i jus got my last pregnyl jab, so scare not accurate...

Kopibaby - thank you...

I hope my embbies hold on there...

So the medication i am still confuse... is one type or two...

I see some with two...

JJ > Oic so early... so it took like two to three hours like that?

<font color="0077aa">MdmKhoo
then mayb yours is short protocol. diff from mine =)
which dr are you with? so you are using Oct AF to start? CD2..Means your jabs will start in Oct?</font>

Back