IVF/ICSI Support Group

pinkf - I'm planning to go back to mummy's place maybe once a week, cannot stay there cos my niece is super duper noisy! I still need to go CARE for BT. if my hubby confine me at home 24/7 during 2ww, by the end of 2ww he can book a ward at imh for me liao hahahaha

winniepooh - you only plan to go back once a week... I everyday also come back my mum place, ask me stay at home with my in law I will go mad soon... die of hunger... haha... ops...

Sorry forgot to ans ieedmiracle,

I didn't ask the nurse, wht is the reading...I am with KKIVF, if you were there too, then you will know their service...

BT in AUG:
JJ - 24th
PrayHard - 26th
Baby33 & Susan - 27th.
Hope I didn't miss anyone. LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU!
Looks like our PrayHard graduate liao ; )

susan - i planning to test on sun ....

ET2008 - No sore boobs but somehow feel that they are fuller ...

prayhard - if u want can go to private clinic for the early BT i think got express results but need more $$

susan - he didnt come here and see, he happen to walk past my desk and saw me posting so kpo read wat I write hahaha

JJ - after how long can we test? I also thought of testing but Im so scare... btw, you got drink milk?

winniepooh - oh, working in the same office... haha... not gg for lunch?

Wow 5 sistas due for your BT next week! Will be praying for all of you to bfp! Very soon liao, hang in there.

AUG:
JJ - 24th
PrayHard - 26th (this sista will be able to let us know result later? Faster faster go check)
Baby33 & Susan - 27th &
ET2008 - 30th

susan - we got an auntie in office that cook for all chinese staff, so all lunch-in. I just finish a extremely saltish lunch!

susan - if u injected the pregnyl u can test 1 week after that jab... But since the HCG hormones only released after embryo implanted it should be safe to test at least after the implantation period over...

I think safe to test nearer to BT date like 1-2 days before

Dear all,
ET done yesterday. Initially Dr intend to thaw 4 and hopefully can get at least 3. But he called yesterday morning that he only thaw 2 cos' the 2 survive very well. One of 8 cells and one of 9. So he advise to put in the 2 only. BT will be on 3 of Sept... now can't do anything except to wait. Good luck to all due for BT too...

winniepooh,
there's one pregnyl jab before ER to trigger the eggs to final maturity and and ovulation.
during 1st wk of 2ww some clinics will also give lower dose of pregnyl jab every 3 days as part of the support.

prayhard> I wish you all the best!!!!! Hope your positive line will stay for good! =D

JJ> My friend told me when she was pregnant, her earliest symptoms were: the feeling of AF coming, slight cramping and the urge to pass motion too. She also said her pee smelled 'sweet'. =| Maybe you already BFP????? =D

Back