IVF/ICSI Support Group

ya..agree with panda...u gals got double digit follicles leh...i got 9 only....hence i needed the HCG jabs...u need not...its a blessing cos less jabs to take...
happy.gif

relax pink D...
happy.gif

thanks dear nm and panda.
Im sleepy now from Utro...gg to take a forty winks...then waking up to Soup Spoon soup!! :p
*glee*
Catch ya girls later...Ning said if no calls by 1pm means everything is ok...
Btw, this am, an old aunty at CARE asked me "wow, ni you le ah...congrats!"
Diao...i was like so awkward...2nd time in a row liao... false impresion -_"

sun...indeed ivf is nt an easy journey....
i went thru 2 fresh cycles...n my hb was just recollecting that over these 2 cycles...he has jab me more than 100x!

nm..yeah..coz its warehouse sales...i remember its one of their hourly special offers...

bt the pdt is gd..i dun mind paying full price when i run out of it..

clercler:

Yes I am with KKIVF. Went for my scan today and we have fixed the ovum pick-up next Wed. I am also not a huge fan of egg white. But what to do? Was told by the doctors this morning to drink 2 litres of water to prevent OHSS and to eat meat. In short, to go on protein-rich diet for this period.
When are you doing your egg aspiration???

today cant eat much...just had milk in the morning...a handful of french fries for snack in the late morning and i cant even finish my soup...

the only think i can drink alot is water and honey water...wierd

if Panda is here, hope she can answer me...heee...
CARE's dosage is 250mg, mine os 200mg.
Doc said take 2 and take 3x a day...but i kiasi, i took one one a day... :x

olive oil is to keep the skin supple w its natural moisturising properties...to prevent stretch marks n oso allow tummy to stretch more at later stage of pregnancy...

aloe vera seems to hv more healing effect than moisturing?

nm: i have another BT (prog + E2) and HcG 5000IU on 29/6 and 1/7... is this the same as yr schedule?
So will they administer HcG or does it depend on bloatedness?

pink d...tht time i oso had the runs..angela ask me to take 2 tablets immediately...n another 2 before or after the next meal...cant remember if its before or after meal.

carbon tablet safe to take...i took a few times for runs and to reduce gas....

cos me got diabetes, so must jab insulin 4 times a day... sad to say, havent master the art of jabbing... seems got scarings and blue black...
nurse ask me try not to use alcohol swab cos mine is long term so will make my skin crack...
hm... so should i use aloe vera or olive oil? maybe use both ar... alternate days

i havent start ivf yet, but i think the ivf jab and insulin jab the same ar... so more needles for me... lolx

panda: no not the excel...think Mel posted to encourage the gals to do visualiation
happy.gif

Claire: i think we have communicated before on another thread b4...if im not wrong, its the TTC 2ww one...
happy.gif

ooops sorry...yup the excel given by CARE...
coz today no HcG even though stated...but Ning said i wld be crawling bk (dunno wat that means)
she did not call today...so i hope that means today's E2 and Prog BT is ok...

after ET..they wun follow strictly to the excel...will depend on bt result n how ur body react..ning ask me to ignore the excel....

Oh ic Claire
happy.gif
then it's best to ask yr doc abt this ?
Pinkd: the excel is a guide I guess .. I gave up looking at it ;) he he
CARE's habit is - no prb won't call u ... I like that ... Cos I will forget about it after awhile . Only now I will call for hcg results .

Back