IVF/ICSI Support Group

nm...yeah..even at 8am she was already running betw her ofc. the scan rm and nings rm! u waited long 2day...

hmm...when is ur 1st scan..

panda: did not wait long cos i went at 1130. I just went to collect menogon..she ask me if I wanted her to jab but i saw she was with a patient and i did not want to trouble her.

first scan on monday.

panda: did not wait long cos i went at 1130. I just went to collect menogon..she ask me if I wanted her to jab but i saw she was with a patient and i did not want to trouble her.

first scan on monday.

Thanks pandawife. Hope you can continue to offer us support.

Hi nm, I started with Gynera on Mon night. Now I dun have those weird tugs anymore. the nurse, Angie said it's pretty normal.
do you know what is Sperm SST?
Angela recommended IVF with ICSI coz of hubby's sperm issues...

Thanks pandawife. Hope you can continue to offer us support.

Hi nm, I started with Gynera on Mon night. Now I dun have those weird tugs anymore. the nurse, Angie said it's pretty normal.
do you know what is Sperm SST?
Angela recommended IVF with ICSI coz of hubby's sperm issues...

Pandawife, be careful not to walk to much as 1 ur baby is low. Really tks God u not working don't have to stress. Every morning when I take mrt to work can die.

Pandawife, be careful not to walk to much as 1 ur baby is low. Really tks God u not working don't have to stress. Every morning when I take mrt to work can die.

blissful..yeah lor..i feel blessed 2..can rest full time..i try to bed or sofa rest..minimal walking..is ur ms better..

blissful..yeah lor..i feel blessed 2..can rest full time..i try to bed or sofa rest..minimal walking..is ur ms better..

ok thanks pandawife.
Pls take care of the dear babies and yourself!
happy.gif

Glow and have a blissful pregnancy!

blissful, u take mrt to work? But very pack in morning right? I am taking cab to work now...will do that when i go back to work

blissful, u take mrt to work? But very pack in morning right? I am taking cab to work now...will do that when i go back to work

dun mention pink destiny..feel free to ask anything..

until now i still cant understand how ladies glow fm pregnancy..hahaha..told angela tis morning tht i feel like disaster..

dun mention pink destiny..feel free to ask anything..

until now i still cant understand how ladies glow fm pregnancy..hahaha..told angela tis morning tht i feel like disaster..

blissful ya i know what u mean...just that at my stop, the train super cramp. Ya maybe i am old, i got few instances of what to pule but cannot and already felt xin ku.

blissful ya i know what u mean...just that at my stop, the train super cramp. Ya maybe i am old, i got few instances of what to pule but cannot and already felt xin ku.

Haha! Me too so smell make me puke too. One nite I think my hb ate garlic for dinner as he sleep with his mouth open I can't stand the smell I have to go to my son room n sleep on the floor
sad.gif

Haha! Me too so smell make me puke too. One nite I think my hb ate garlic for dinner as he sleep with his mouth open I can't stand the smell I have to go to my son room n sleep on the floor
sad.gif

panda: yr not a disaster lah...that day i saw u ...u look good u know..
happy.gif

mother of 3 def looks good...
happy.gif

pink destiny: started on mon? well have u got yr schedule sheet? make sure u take loads of water and vit c.oh yes ..take folic acid too
happy.gif

panda: yr not a disaster lah...that day i saw u ...u look good u know..
happy.gif

mother of 3 def looks good...
happy.gif

pink destiny: started on mon? well have u got yr schedule sheet? make sure u take loads of water and vit c.oh yes ..take folic acid too
happy.gif

blissful i am not sensitive to smell yet...but?i got few instances i burp till want to puke but nothing.

Pandawife, i think is the energy level leh...due to age. Was just thinking i am one mth short of 39 when i give birth....kekeke like quite old lor

blissful i am not sensitive to smell yet...but?i got few instances i burp till want to puke but nothing.

Pandawife, i think is the energy level leh...due to age. Was just thinking i am one mth short of 39 when i give birth....kekeke like quite old lor

blissful fate, no gd to sleep on floor leh.. aiyoh...next time kick ur hb go brush and rinse .. until now i still continue to wear bedroom slippers at home..my bare feet only touch the floor when i shower..coz no choice..hehe..

nm, thanks for the compliment.. i m glowing from the makeup..not the natural pregnant glow tht some of my frens had when they were expecting.. even going to CARE is a challenge now..i hv to drag myself out of the house...

Gan... not old lah..i hv seen older patients at CARE... u asked the golden qn..haha..i hv no idea.. lunch was very late at 3pm just now..and i shared a few pieces of my hb's chicken chop and had a few strands of french fries...

my dad very funny...ask me to go to coffee shop, touch my tummy and ask the babies wht they want to eat..hahahahahaha.....

blissful fate, no gd to sleep on floor leh.. aiyoh...next time kick ur hb go brush and rinse .. until now i still continue to wear bedroom slippers at home..my bare feet only touch the floor when i shower..coz no choice..hehe..

nm, thanks for the compliment.. i m glowing from the makeup..not the natural pregnant glow tht some of my frens had when they were expecting.. even going to CARE is a challenge now..i hv to drag myself out of the house...

Gan... not old lah..i hv seen older patients at CARE... u asked the golden qn..haha..i hv no idea.. lunch was very late at 3pm just now..and i shared a few pieces of my hb's chicken chop and had a few strands of french fries...

my dad very funny...ask me to go to coffee shop, touch my tummy and ask the babies wht they want to eat..hahahahahaha.....

panda: u can buy slippers for bathroom so no need to be bare foot in toilet

unlike me i cant be bothered with make up...and look half dead sometimes..

panda: u can buy slippers for bathroom so no need to be bare foot in toilet

unlike me i cant be bothered with make up...and look half dead sometimes..

nm..oh yeah hor..how come i never thot abt it! haha.. ok..will send my hb go and buy tmr....

i look like a ghost without makeup.. haha..

Back