Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

MrsWee, i still haven receive ur pm yet. Kindly pm me ur contact ASAP if nt i would hav to cancel ur orders. Thks!

MsBlur Spree - HK POCKET TISSUE
SELLING PRICE: $2.90, 2 PACKS FOR $5.00
CORPORATE PRICE: $1.50

1) Lili
2) Emma
3) Emma
4) Emma
5) Emma
6) Emma
7) Emma
8) Emma
9) Emma
10) mrswee (if price is corporate price) - TBC
11) mrswee (if price is corporate price) - TBC
12)yalokitty
13)yalokitty
14) bbgirl
15) bbgirl
16) bbgirl
17) bbgirl
18) bbgirl
19) Blueblue
20) Blueblue
21) Blueblue
22) Blueblue

lili,
if nobody's keen then I oso dun wan liao. Ma fan u to do juz on it. See if anybody wants then let me know.

Bubblesangel,
For me, I usually packed 1 series in 1 box, if that particular series has only a few items then I'll find another series to put in lor. Make full use of the space in each box mah. Slowly packing yr stuffs liao huh? How's Shayna?

BA.. i use most of my LD stuff.. hehe.. those that i have extra, i'll juz put them in one whole storage bags, and all the kitchen related stuff i'll put in my kitchen cabinets.. hehe..
happy.gif

msbrown,
re: the relax series drawer. will ship them individually if any of you wants lors..so up to you lah. anyway i ask the seller hold until after CNY. now no time do all these..hehe.

<font color="ff0000">ATTENTION ALL IN AUST TARGET BP:

Just got a call from my MIA fren from Australia. She managed to get the items back and she is re-sending them to me via AIR, cos she cant take chances on lost package again.

I dun know what are the items inside the package. So cant tell who will get what items. So those who confirm want a refund, please SMS me or PM me, I will go ahead to refund 2mr.

Thanks for all your understanding all these months.
</font>

MOrning ladies...

Lili,
Since the package will be sent out, I hv check with my coll and she is ok to wait afew more days to see if her waffle maker will be in...cos since already waited for so long liao, can wait afew more days lor...hee..

Tks for doing all e liasing =D...*hugz*

morning ladies!

meiji,
The Winnie the pooh &amp; friends silicone mat cost $15.00. If u buy 2 sets, will be at $14.00. Its the lady whom i actually bidded for her mickey/minnie mouse cookie cutter who asked me. She asked whether im interested to get the mat or nt, she will be ordering &amp; bringing them in mah. So i told her i would ask my frens loh.
happy.gif

morning ladies...

msblur,
I see. But the mat can only be use for make chocolate har? Very cute leh... I'm still considering... let u know after CNY ya? Tks!

bbgirl,
Ya my fren onli told me this design leh.
happy.gif

meiji,
Nt sure whether is it for only making chocolate leh, coz' i nv ask her, as im nt reali into Winnie the pooh design. I prefer HK design loh. She has to know many sets roughly she need to order mah, so maybe u wana decide earlier &amp; let me know??

Lili,
Thankz for organising. I still want the waffle maker and the DVD player. I dun mind waiting for the package to arrive.

zoe+luke,
I went chinatown pt that day, saw one stall selling some hello kitty clips. Quite nice loh. One set ard $4.50 bah. U can go take a look.
happy.gif

hi ladies,
i got something to let go from my last taipei trip and see if u're keen.

1.) HK Lucky Mechanical Pencil $1.5 x 5
1231323.jpg

2.) HK Ball Pen $1.5 x 5
1231324.jpg

3.) Dental Floss (50pcs/box) $4.5 x 2
1231325.jpg

4.) CK Hair Brush $4.5 x 1
1231326.jpg

5.) HK Air-tight container $6.5 x 2
1231327.jpg

6.) HK hand lotion (65g) $8 x 1
1231328.jpg

7.) HK calculator $17 x 1
1231329.jpg

8.) HK Head Plush Magnet(9 x 8cm) $9 x 3
1231330.jpg

she_she,
Can i have the hand lotion and 1 mechanical pencil?

Can pass me when the Sanrio stuff arrives lah. I will tt you. Thanks.

Hi She_she,
Later i will go to ur house to collect my thing and at the same time i will help those gal who have ask me to help them to collect their thing too. See you later. I will call u when i was about to reach. Tks

wow...ladies, u all are so fast, i was just away for while then got so many responds, tks.

yalokitty,
around what time u'll be coming? pls sms, ya?

ladies who are keen on my items,
will PM my a/c no. shortly or those who has my a/c no. already, pls make transfer accordingly, tks!

lili,
no prob, will pass to her! acutally, i forgot how much i bot that lotion, so i just make a price, haha..

ladies, i hope i've captured yr order correctly, ya?

-lili
-msblur
-emma
-bbgirl

2.) HK Ball Pen $1.5 x 5
-emma
-bbgirl

3.) Dental Floss (50pcs/box) $4.5 x 2 <font color="ff0000">(closeD)</font>
-emma
-bbgirl

5.) HK Air-tight container $6.5 x 2 <font color="ff0000">(closed)</font>
-msblur
-emma

6.) HK hand lotion (65g) $8 x 1 <font color="ff0000">closed</font>
-lili

-japancraze
-japancraze

bbgirl,
air-tight container sold out already, sorry!

japancraze,
sure will post to u then, pls PM me yr address, ya?

she_she,
sorry, chg my mind on the floss..update the orders here..

-lili
-msblur
-emma
-bbgirl

2.) HK Ball Pen $1.5 x 5
-emma
-bbgirl

3.) Dental Floss (50pcs/box) $4.5 x 2
-emma

5.) HK Air-tight container $6.5 x 2 <font color="ff0000">(closed) </font>
-msblur
-emma

6.) HK hand lotion (65g) $8 x 1 <font color="ff0000">(closed)</font>
-lili

-japancraze
-japancraze

hi mummies who like hello kitty. if you happen to transit at taipei airport. do take a look at the hello kitty nursery, hello kitty playground, play room and souvenir shop.
happy.gif
cheers

msblur &amp; bbgirl,
i can't check with my bank now coz they're under maintenance and i'll check it out on tmw morning then.

msblur, lili, emma &amp; cookiepie,
i've just passed yr stuff to yalokitty, she's just another msbrown, hor? so nice!

bbgirl,
guess what? i was just thinking to keep one more floss for myself, hee...

updates...

-lili
-msblur
-emma
-bbgirl

2.) HK Ball Pen $1.5 x 5
-emma
-bbgirl

3.) Dental Floss (50pcs/box) $4.5 x 1 <font color="ff0000">(closed)</font>
-emma

5.) HK Air-tight container $6.5 x 2 <font color="ff0000">(closed)</font>
-msblur
-emma

6.) HK hand lotion (65g) $8 x 1 <font color="ff0000">(closed)</font>
-lili

-japancraze
-japancraze

Ladies,
wow..tmr wil b my 1st day of work leh..kinda of sianzz but excited also
happy.gif

Wish me luck n dun fall asleep in the afternoon kekeke

msbrown / emma,
Thx for letting me know the way u pk the stuff
happy.gif
Cos I dun hv full series so i decided to pk those fragile items together n the rest of it wil go to 1 box hehe

lili,
I wil wait for my DVD player fm ur aust bp..if dun hv, then u refund me lor. Thx ya!
Btw, the pic u posted is nt coin banks leh. I saw it when I was in HKG during New Yr. It's for u to put on top of the pencil/eraser..hmm..like display like tt..v hard to describe keke..hope u know wat i mean
happy.gif

Hi Lili,
I'll wait for the Aust stuff to arrive too.

Hi BA,
All the best for the new start tomorrow. Just don't eat too much during lunch tomorrow.

BA
wish you all the best in your new job 2mr
happy.gif
hope you got chance to pop in here, hehe.

oh, i know wat u mean..i tot its coin bank, from 7/11 rite? it looks big leh. it comes with a display stand some more....

Purin / Emma / Lili,
Xie Xie!
happy.gif

Lili,
yaya, fm 7/11. It's like those plastic figurine nt v big lah. I rem the display stand mus purchase but dunno on wat condition i think is free. I did nt really read the terms cos I know I wil nt b able to collect them all haha...cos tis time in order to get all figurines, u mus do a few steps n accum type...unless I stay there permanently, I wil b able to collect all liao keke

Back