Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

msbrown, emma & hello kitty,
it's the correct color, pls switch with Hello kitty and emma pls collect from msbrown after that, so sorry to trouble u all, my deepest apology!

rinoa,
i want the small one at $4 for 15pcs, can u PM me or email me yr a/c no.? how much to top up for normal postage? [email protected]

she_she

postage is 50 cents
already email u
happy.gif

Thks she_she,

Will post out by tdy !

Msbrown,
Hello kitty agree to collect on ur behalf either tmr or thursday latest
happy.gif

Pls tt payment to me prior to collection.
PM u my acc details liao thks!

msbrown,
Wow, I was also eyeing the hk cake mould but the kk lady told me can only be used in microwave oven. As i only have convection oven at home, i didn't get ultimately.

msblur,
Went TH just now. Saw a lot of nice floor mats at $9.90 each. Able to get corporate price on it, heehee....??

Does anymore have contact of local courier service? I need to arrange for one to collect the GI gift set from she_she but no time to go over to woodlands. So thot maybe get a local courier to collect for me.

purplepenguin,
I tink can only use for microwave oven leh. Maybe u wana call KK to check & confirm it. Cookiepie oso said only microwave oven.

Cookiepie,
Oh very tempting to get it hor coz it's so nice & it's so big lor but then it's expensive wor. I buy liao oso a bit heartpain but since I already ordered thru their catelogue so I take. My DH oso says nice lor.

Rinoa,
I tink something wrong with my PM leh, can u email me yr account no. to [email protected]. Thanks ya.

Hello Kitty,
Thanks hor. Tink u can only come my place next week coz tis week, my FIL only have 1 off day on Monday. Next week will let u know when he's not working.

She_she,
will arrange it with HK & Emma on the pocket watch. No worries lah.

msbrown,

I'm thinking of 101 uses for the hk cake mould to convince myself to get it....then it struck me tt I can use the 4 faces hk mould for snow skin mooncake!!! But then need to learn first and then wait until mooncake festival to use it....me really desperate hor!!!!

msblur,
ya ya, i think so its that range..cos thats the only mats they have.

so TH no new stocks ah? so boring hor...so quiet...hehehe.

rinoa,
tks, look forward to receiving it, hee..

msbrown,
really appreciate yr kindness and helpfulness too!

cookiepie,
good to see u here, i've been looking for u, did u receive my PM? GI cny items arrived, how u want to collect from me?

cookiepie,
oh, just read thru the msg and u want to send courier to pickup, btw, where a u staying? i know one sgmotherhood mami's DH is doing courier service, let me ask her if she can help and charges, ya?

Hello ladies. I am looking for this for my gal. She already has two but as she's gona start teething soon, i better stock up. Help!!
1227043.jpg
1227044.jpg

she_she,
ok, pls send via singpost local courier service. I will email my address to you now. Please let me having your bank account no. again. Tks.

Hi msblur,
I've added my orders..btw, any new stuffs in TH? Thinking of gg there tomo..hands itchy liao
happy.gif

MsBlur Spree - HK POCKET TISSUE
SELLING PRICE: $2.90, 2 PACKS FOR $5.00
CORPORATE PRICE: $1.50

1) Lili
2) Emma
3) Emma
4) Emma
5) Emma
6) Emma
7) Emma
8) Emma
9) Emma
10) mrswee (if price is corporate price) - TBC
11) mrswee (if price is corporate price) - TBC
12)yalokitty
13)yalokitty
14) bbgirl
15) bbgirl
16) bbgirl
17) bbgirl
18) bbgirl

bbgirl,
Nt many new stocks in TH leh. Most of them tink we oso seen it oreadi.
So u report for work oreadi ah? Who look after ur bb?

Hi msblur,
Added my order.
happy.gif

MsBlur Spree - HK POCKET TISSUE
SELLING PRICE: $2.90, 2 PACKS FOR $5.00
CORPORATE PRICE: $1.50

1) Lili
2) Emma
3) Emma
4) Emma
5) Emma
6) Emma
7) Emma
8) Emma
9) Emma
10) mrswee (if price is corporate price) - TBC
11) mrswee (if price is corporate price) - TBC
12)yalokitty
13)yalokitty
14) bbgirl
15) bbgirl
16) bbgirl
17) bbgirl
18) bbgirl
19) Blueblue
20) Blueblue
21) Blueblue
22) Blueblue

Nikisan,

You think its Ex too ?
But i'm very happy paying for that Kitty cake.
Luckily its a healthy cake with less sugar n egg whites.
Creme is light also, not so fattening hehe.

Hi cookiepie,
u stay jurong west too. I can help u to collect it cause i need to collect my thing from she_she. Me also staying at jurong west.

Hi Yalokitty,
Thanks for offering but easier to let the courier service deliver the item to my parents place at JW. As my 2 kids stick to me like koala bears and follow me wherever I go, it's going to be difficult to collect from you. Thanks again.

Hi Yalokitty,

Tks, you are so kind. I will ask she_she to pass my item to you and PM my parents' address to you. If it's too troublesome, pls let me know and I will arrange for courier service. Many tks.

My loots frm KK ytd. Finally bought the mould, HK food picks & die cut lunch box!

1228863.jpg
1228864.jpg

Emma, these r wat i help u to buy frm KK ytd.

1228865.jpg
1228866.jpg

szu,
Oh u call to ask ah? I nv ask them whether they still ordering or nt loh, coz' i only wan one set mah. Actually last time i bought this set b4, they oso told me last set. Then my fren said she's looking for food picks for long time liao, so i show her mine, she said nice so i sold to her loh. Who knows ytd i bought again oso last set.
happy.gif

Hello ladies...had your lunch liao??
A super hot day today..guess those staying in offi enjoying the air-con
happy.gif

Ladies,
Wanted to hear fm you on how u gals pack your LD stuff. Do you pack based on LD series or jus dump all (irregardless of series) into a box or u jus used the items??? hehe..cos I was doing my packing jus nw n was lost when I want to pack the LD stuff. So wan to hear any suggestion fm any of u on packing it
happy.gif

Anyone keen?

<font color="ff0000">Relax 2 tier drawer - SGD99 inclusive shipping</font>
1) msbrown (obtaining approval)
2)
3)

Back