Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Hi Ladies, my post last night should be:

I have Mugs, Chopping Mats (Set of 2 pc) & Pouches to let go at cost

Exchange of other items from previous series of LDs also welcome!

Have some other HK, SKS & Mummy stuff to clear, please see link and will be updating more items soon..
http://picasaweb.google.com/angeltopg/AngeltopgSLilShoppe02#

Please PM me if keen, thanks!
happy.gif

New Updates:
Have the following bundles to clear:

Bundle 1: Clips + Lunch Box/Bag x1 $20
Bundle 2: Ladle and Turner + mug + chopping board set of 2 x1 $30
Bundle 3: Vacuum Flask + mug + Pouch + chopping board set of 2 x1 $50

Please PM me. TIA.

Ladies
Digress a little here. There is Red Box Project going on till end of the week. It is a youth-led initiative that hopes to put a smile on the faces of 700 less-fortunate children this Lunar New Year. Step 1: Find a shoe box and wrap it. Fill the shoe box with little gifts between the amount $15 to $20. Drop it off at any collection points. Details on this website: http://www.redboxproject.sg/ If you happen to have any extra Hello Kitty LD items suitable for children or teens, maybe you can consider donating to the less fortunate children. Thanks for reading this.

Ladies,
More things added to Sanrio Stuff for Sale - 28 Jan 2010 (refer to Pg 2).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46735407@N00/sets/72157623170547625/detail/?page=2

Most things are 30 - 50% off Retail Price.

Thanks for viewing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mypreciousthots,
Have dropped you a PM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Hazel,
Talking about charity. I am very tempted to organise a donation drive for those old folks living in one-room flat. However, my DH is not around and we don't have a car now. Thus, kind of difficult if I want to distribute food items.

Umm. . .maybe we can organise something through this thread?

Purin

Good idea! Count me in as volunteer. We can either organize or also join some organization who are already helping the old folks.

Hazel,
Actually I am thinking per person just donate a pack of rice (2kg?), milo, toilet paper, biscuits, plus maybe a $12 red packet. $30 budget per pax? Those who wish to donate more of course can do so.

I am unsure of the organisation that is doing this now. I read somewhere that one aunt organises this every yr and the old folks will form a long queue even under the sun, to collect the "goodies". But of course, for ours, we should do door-to-door visits, but must be prepared to be scolded by some old folks, or worst, chased away by some.

hazeel,

tks for sharing this information on the red box project..i realize the nearest colection drive nearby me is junction 8..can drop by there after work to drop off the shoe box
happy.gif

Purin
It'll be cool but quite a lot of work. Finding out the needy who have not received their share of donations. Deciding the scale of the donation drive. Collection $ and/or items. Recruiting more volunteers is also a little hard now cos most will need to do Spring Cleaning. At this point tagging along some organzation seems to be a better idea cos its 2 weeks to CNY...

Blue_genie
Thought it was a good idea to share cos I think we all have extras which may be more useful to others. We Kitty Lovers spread our Kitty joy!!! Keke.

Hazel,
Actually can just target at a block or two at an estate, e.g. Redhill.

Food wise maybe can get the provision shop to deliver there and we just collect.

Umm .. . not necessary to do it now actually. We can do it after CNY. Keke. . .cos I am also not free now. Have been sick more than spring cleaning this whole week.

Hi Hazel,
Do u know if I can get the Red Box Project ppl come to my place to collect the donation? I wanna give away all my extra kitty and some other brand new items. TL with them. Take up 1 whole extra room & collect dust + so sick of trying to sell them off!

Hi Ladies.....
Talkg abt this type of donation, myself have been donating money with some friends to old folks. I juz give my friend money & they'll go buy the foodstuffs & distribute to the old folks. If u gals are keen, maybe I check with her how she organize tis & update u gals ok.

Actuali where I'm staying now, directly opp my blk is a 1 room 1 flat hse where a lot of old folks are staying, every Sunday there'll be an organization who'll distribute foodstuffs to the old folks. I can oso check with them how we can do our part.

Hi Ladies

count me in.. i am keen.

Hazel.. u mentioned u donated some HK LD items to the charity.. or maybe we can used our unsold and unwanted LD items and set out a store to sell these. Proceeds can go towards the charity.

Hi Ladies
happy.gif

YL
Hihi! How have u been? Have not seen u post in this thread for quite sometime.

PomPom, Hazel, msbrown, cutekitty
Maybe u wanna check with the CDC or CC in the area too?
Actually I am getting my students to prepare food bags to be distributed to residents in one room flats for CNY. I am working with the CDC to get the list of needy residents. Can liaise with them. Better cos they may also have some activities on for the residents. They might also suggest certain other areas where less help is given. From what I know, There are already some organisations distributing food items to residents in Redhill regularly.

I am keen to help too.

Keep me in the loop ya?

happy.gif

Hello Kitty
Surprise to knw u remember i posted here before. Quite some time didnt get new HK stuff n also didnt go to LD, so didnt post

Pinky
I don't know whether they will be able to go over to collect wor. Cos I just chanced upon this at J8. Maybe you can check the website? Its good that your stuff can be put to better use rather than collect dust
happy.gif

Cutekittywong
I donated 30 of my extra items (mostly from my crazy 6X dips draw) to Paw Pledge to raise funds for sterilizing stray cats. Once I did rent a stall to sell my extras at the Flea organized by Paw Pladge but response was not so good. Thus I donated the items directly to them instead as they do set up stall often in several other Fleas every now and then. Save my trouble but still support the cause.

Hihi ladies,
Oh yeah we've got 5 in a team liao! Cool! I know there are many silent readers out there. Come join us for the donation drive in near future! Keep me in the loop girls.

Apparently have to lelong sales again. *Never learnt my lesson from overdipping*

<font color="red">Revised Bundles:</font>
Bundle 1: Clip + Lunch box/ bag/ pouch/ mug/ chopping board (2 items set) <font color="purple">$18</font>
Bundle 2: Ladle and Turner + mug/ pouch/ lunch box/ bag + chopping board set of 2 (3 items set) <font color="purple">$30</font>
Bundle 3: Vacuum Flask + mug/ pouch/ lunch box/ bag + chopping board set of 2 (3 items set) <font color="purple">$42</font>
Bundle 4: Mug + Pouch/Chopping Board set(2 items set) <font color="purple">$15</font>

Please PM me thanks!

Hi Purin,

I wan Item 79. Thanks!

Ladies,
I'm looking for vaccum flask, food clips and soup &amp; ladle set. PM me if u wish to sell these.

Hazel/HKtulip,
Tks for sharing the info on Etude HK stuff!

Update:

Bundle 3: Vacuum Flask + mug/ pouch/ lunch box/ bag + chopping board set of 2 (3 items set) $42 Reserved. Rest still available.
Thanks!

Annie
You like too!!! You are welcome!

Hi Hazel,

U still up? hehe...guess only left both of us. I wanted to chop ur vaccum flask but too bad I'm later than others.

Yup, was looking through the web and can pre-order for the HK lipgloss, mascara and lip balm. All very nice! U ordering?

Hi Ladies

Letting go of the following items

3579034.jpg

Limited Edition h.NAOTO x Hello Kitty Goth-loli Kitty Plush Doll Ball Chain, size is 12 x 11cm,
@ $26

3579035.jpg
3579036.jpg

Hello Kitty Plush Headphones $24

3579037.jpg
3579038.jpg

Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary pocket watch $30

Also the latest Sanrio Pouch @ $7 each

Interested, pls pm or drop me an email [email protected], Thanks
happy.gif

<font color="red">FINAL SALES</font>

Bundle 1: Ladle and Turner + mug/ chopping board set of 2/ Pouch (2 items set) $22

Bundle 2: Clip + Lunch box/ bag/ pouch/ mug/ chopping board set of 2 (2 items set) $18

Bundle 3: Choose 2 items at $15: Mug/Pouch/Chopping Board set/2-tier lunch box/bag

4. Clips at $10 x2 <font color="blue"> -No meetups. Only deal by post at $0.80 </font>

Also looking for the coffee maker at a reasonable price. Please PM me thanks!

Annie,
Are you organising the pre-order for the etude lipgloss and other items?? If so how to request for the colour we want...

Hi
looking for strawberry LD a4 zipped file. Budget $7 or exchange 1 to 1 with:
Jan LD mug or
chopping board set or
sakura LD purse or
sakura towel w tray x 2 or
travel series LD mirror w light or
travel series LD utensils set

Hi ladies,

I've the following items from overseas for sale.
Pls buy only if you are comfortable with the price, tks!

<font color="#E4317F">*All prices stated are <u>inclusive</u> of normal local postage*</font>

<font color="#E4317F">1. Hello Kitty CNY 春联 - $4.50 (2 pieces available)</font>
(Material is slightly thicker than normal A4 paper)
3582903.jpg

<font color="#E4317F">2. Hello Kitty Angel Camisole Pyjamas Set - $28</font>
(From H&amp;M. EUR Size 38, US Size 8. Slightly stretchable. Dimensions are as indicated in the pic)
3582904.jpg

<font color="#E4317F">3. Hello Kitty Devil Camisole Pyjamas Set - $28</font>
(From H&amp;M. EUR Size 38, US Size 8. Slightly stretchable. Dimensions are as indicated in the pic)
3582905.jpg

Also to sidetrack abit, have the following for sale too:

<font color="#E4317F">4. MacDonald's Doraemon Pig Collectible with Box - $10</font>
(Dimensions of Box - H: 10 cm, L: 7.5 cm, W: 6 cm)
3582906.jpg
3582907.jpg

Hi KenJer,
Would like to get 1 pc of the Hello Kitty CNY 春联 - $4.50 please? Can this be mailed without folding?
Will contact you with addy details tomorrow thanks
happy.gif

cutekitty,
agreed...1 dip lead to more dips

mypreciousthots, hazzzel, jmummy, angeltopq
pls chk ur accts, Hv refunded u gers.

Purin/hazzzel
im also keen, do let me know if u all r carrying out the volunteery

Thanks you for helping me clear my LD items, the balances :

Strawberry LD
5.Stand Mirror -$7
17.Bag - $6
Handphone holder-$6

Sakura LD
Towel with plate-$5
Plush-$6

Dior, hazzzel, Hello Kitty
the etude HK cosmetics nice, y sg dun carry?,i think will hv v gd response too. i order a mascara from the BP.

softpillow
I think Etude House might have to handle some licensing issues if they sell the range outside Korea. So that's why they didn't bring in yet.

Hi Ladies,
It has been so quiet.

Anyone has any good buy for CNY? Not necessary to be HK, e.g. good CNY goodies, etc.

Any one interested in the macdonale wedding dolls few years ago? I have a set without the milleum space kitty doll, they are still in wrapper. $50 only, pm me if interested.

Hi ladies,

Looking for someone to exchange:

1. Plastic Fortune Kitty CNY game cards from the end 07/early 08 LD. The LD which the rotating sushi plate was 1st prize.

2. Relax Series LDs (There were 3, I can't find the poster for 1 of them)- Anything except mugs and towels
3622445.jpg
3622446.gif

3. Die-cut luggage tag from the recent travel LD

To exchange the above mentioned items with mugs or chopping board set of 2 from the recent Kitchen LD. Thanks!

Quiet wor. Thought I'll share this that I got from Japan.

3624191.jpg

Summer time in Aug. I bought one for another friend whose birthday falls in Jan, the picture featured was winter. I went to a few Sanrio in Tokyo but I only noticed this towel in Shinjuku Sanrio. If you have friends going to Japan can ask them to help you get from there.

Back