Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Hi angeltopq
yes,i still hv.
Pls transfer $6+$1.00(post) to my posb saving 151095011 & pm me ur addy
happy.gif

Any excess in postage will be refunded.

Cutekittywong

I've been going on Hello Kitty shopping trips from Dec 08 since I start siao-ing Kitty... so all these are from the trips. Actually still got some Thailand stuff but I forgot how much they cost so didn't post.

Hi ladies, private sales are usually for members who are ACTIVE here. Those who are NOT ACTIVE will be given less priority to active members even though you have PM me earlier. This rule has been set up by the forum mates earlier in the forum. Sorry for not stating this reminder earlier... And pls stricting no discounts... some have not even been marked up. My point is to share. Markup is to cover loss from unsold items I brought in just for pte sales...

All items taken except 2,3,4 pink,11,12,13,14,20,30x1. Will consolidate cos some did not state whether they are getting 1 or 2 in their PM.

UPDATES:

1. S-shape hook up to 3kg made in japan x1 $6- PP
4. Travel Containers Black x1- Xing $2.50
5. Pink Rose 60ml container x2 $3 - Xing & Stephanie
6.10 zip loc 14x20cm x1 $2.50 -Stephanie
7.15 Zip loc 12x17cm x1 $2.50 -Jas
8.15 Zip loc 12x17cm x1 $3 -Stephanie
9. Picnic Mat 57 x 87 cm x1 $3 -Angeltopg
10. Photo Album 20 pc 155 x 105 mm x1 $3 –Stephanie
15. Photo Key Ring Pink x1 $3.50- Bbgirl05
16. Post-it Kitty $3- Stephanie
17. Post-it Kitty & Panda $2.50- Stephanie
18. Tin box with 30 Plaster French Rose x1 $6 -Jas
19. Tin box with 30 Plaster Skeleton x1 $6 -Cutekitty
21. 15cc Spray bottle x1 $3.50 -Janiemin
22. 4 pc cosmetic sponge with case x1 $3.50 -Xing
23. Strawberry Card Pass x1 $3.50 -Meimeibaby
24. Mini Lock x2 $2.50 –Stephanie & Meimeibaby
25. Nail Scrub x1 $2.50 -HKL
26. Shower Cap x1 $2.50 -Jas
27. B6 Zipper Bag x1 $2.50 -PP
28. 17 Zip loc 7x10cm x1 $2.50 –Xing
29. 20 Zip Loc 5x7cm x1 $2.50 -Xing
30. Hello Kitty Shape Vege Cutter x1 $8.50 each –Cutekitty
31. Mini Pouch x2 $3.20 each –Xing & Meimeibaby
32. Mini Drawstring x1 $3.20 -Xing

<font color="red"> Still Available </font>
2. 3-tier cream containers black x1 Pink x1 $3 each
3. Cream Container Pair x1 $3
4. Travel Containers Pink x1 $2.50
11. Pill Box Full Pink x1 $3
12. Pill Box Pink/Grey x1 $3
13. Pill Box Red/White x1 $3
14. Photo Key Ring Blue x1 $3.50
20. Tin box with 30 Plaster Crown x1 $6
30. Hello Kitty Shape Vege Cutter x1 $8.50 each

<font color="blue"> Allocation was based on time PMed but priority was given to active members. Will deal by bank transfer and post. Postage will be borne by buyers unless you are going to KP for the coming LD then I can meet and pass you there. Do look out for my email regarding payment. Thank you!</font>

Hello Ladies,

I have the following items from the kitchen LD for sale. PM me if interested. Thx

Tote Bag
Chopping Board
MultiPurpose Pouch
Lunch Box

Hi ladies,

How's everyone's luck? I am "lun-ing" to go for KP's draw cos the Ringoya and Sanrio doesn't carry the coffee maker. Anyone mind posting their LD loots for a feast to the eye...
happy.gif

Hazel

sorry har.. the lunchbox is made in china.. not japan.

I got following for sale too:
Lunchbox $10
Cup $10
Chopping board $10
Microwave rice cooker $40

let me know if keen. Tks

Cutekittywong,
I was the one who said lunchbox may be made in Japan. Didn't know this one wasn't cos most of the lunchboxes from Sanrio Japan that I have are made in Japan. Normally only the US ones are made in China.

PomPom
oh.. i msg hazel and mistakenly told her it was in japan.

U also waiting to play the coffee maker? But if need transformer.. strike also quite cumbersome.
Heh guess what.. my first dip was the first prize lor.. but no prize.. haha.. only extra chance to redraw :<

Cutekittywong

Haha I don't drink coffee actually... but anyway a transformer isn't really that expensive la so ok... as if I will draw it... this time I plan to draw max 10. So good luck to me...

Cutekittywong,
Keke. .cos I remember many like the lunchboxes from the strawberry LD cos made in Japan and I made the remark that a lot of lunchboxes are made in Japan.

Keke. .like Hazel, I don't really drink coffee. I only like the cookies and cream from Spinelli. Even if I drink, I only go for cold one.

You post pictures and let us drool leh. . .my plan is like Hazel, but I plan to draw only 5. Hahaha. . . . .

Hi Hazel

thanks for the reply on the things i ask u via sms
happy.gif

i call KP today they said not yet arrive tho they have the top prize for sure.. but cannot lun went to Ringoya to play got everything except top prize
wink.gif

Purin
5 times? U sure? Kekeke

J'mummy
Thought u will be at KP then we can chat somemore. No problem girl, glad to be of help. You got everything except coffee maker? Wow good!

Hazel,
I will DO IT!! Hahaha. . . .though i said the same during the sakura draw. I like the claypot so that LD is die die must get. .. this one I don't really like. .so 5 should be ok.

Hazel

if given a chance of course i wana play at KP
biggrin.gif
cos can catch up with you gals but i am afraid i will be very busy and miss..

Purin
keke i have the same thought as u initially 5 plays..but i cannot resist than keep drawing drawing drawing...

This is my LD today

3546022.jpg

Hazel
haha played quite a no of times
lol.gif

Softpillow
thanks! will tt you tml morning
happy.gif
any chance if u still got extra 29?

Purin
yes when i saw the poster sometimes back i thought em..not very nice can save $$ scarly today when i see the actual thing oh... i just draw and draw
lol.gif

Hi softpillow

To Account POSB Savings
151-09501-1 Softpillow
Amount S$13.50
Transaction Reference 2672434189

Kindly check thanks
happy.gif

Jmummy

u got all man!.. what time u went to Ringoya. I only saw a jap lady when i was there. U got no repeats item too?

pompom.. i agree this series not too attractive.

Any ladies who baoed or have extra from the lasted LD? Im looking for these @ 1/$8 or 2/$15. Pls pm me. TIA(◕‿◕)
- Kitchen clip
- ladle &amp; turner

Hazel/Estben,
I went Taka today and guess what? I didn't play the LD. Kekeke. . . Let's hope I will play only 5 at KK or KP.

Hi Ladies,
Msbrown would like to sell the cups in the latest LD at 1 for $9 or exchange it for the clips.

Please indicate your interest here or PM here directly.

Thanks.

Meiji
Im sure ur collection be much more. when u got time and if convenient, hope u can share ur pics.

Hazel
The claypot got no space in my kitchen cabinet. so the entire sakura set is in the boxes.

Hi Ladies,

I have these from the latest LD for sale:

Microwave rice-cooker $30

Or

Bundle set: Chopping board + bag + multi-purpose pouch + lunch box + rice-cooker for $62

Please kindly PM me if interested.

Thank you!
happy.gif

Ladies,

I have the latest LD items for sale at $9 each or exchange any of the following for the 5in1 clipper set. Pls PM or sms me...

- 4 x mugs
- 1 x chopping board set
- 1 x pouch

Hello ladies

Hi Purin, you got 'treasures' with me ya? Dont forget hor? See when you free
happy.gif
But i may go overseas 1st week feb till after CNY.

Hazel, you went Japan? Very cold hor?
sad.gif
Hmm, i agree not much HK new stuffs over there.

Maureen, nice meeting you at Taka.
happy.gif

MB

Actually I find the cold in Japan bearable compared to the Beijing trip I went year end. Beijing was really freezing. Minus something but I survived. So Japan was ok. I didn't even open up the heat packs I brought with me. Maybe because I wore more layers of clothes compared to the Japanese girls there. Keke. I know you went overseas for you year end trip. Did you go to Japan too?

Back