Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Oh Purin, you were there same time as MsBrown? Then i have missed you by abit, hehe. I didnt stay long at Sanrio, having abit jetlag from the night before.

Anyway, SMS me when you free to meet bah in case i dont pop in here often.

MB
I haven't visited Fukushima before I think... Haha the first trip to Japan was for honeymoon... and follow tour so I don't really remember where I went. Is it Osaka for good food and Fukushima for Onsen? Nice nice! Shall consider in my plan for the next trip. You bought stuff? Care to share what you bought?

msbrown
I really lun until Sunday evening lor... Sent hubby off at airport and went to Taka to see see if the odds are good. Drew a few only. ;p Save power for KP. But sianz leh got repeat of 2 cups... though I did manage to get a flask. You going KK tomorrow?

All ladies,
Hows everyone?

Wow, its LD time again...
Anyone has the flask to let go at cost?

Hazel,
Welcoem back, wow, i missed ur private sales leh..Hows ur trip?

Feifei

Its a nice trip but missed the one-person-claypot LD you played there. And didn't manage to get a lot of things I shortlisted.
sad.gif
Other than that, all was cool!!! You've been busy to access forum?

Sharing Hello Kitty Etude House:
3558869.jpg
3558870.jpg
3558871.jpg

How come nobody share this yet? Launch in Dec liao wor. I had so many friends and relatives who went to Korean in Dec wor. Wasted didn't get them to buy for me. The last I heard, its not in Singapore yet due to some license issue. Anyone care to share if it is in Bangkok?

Hazel/MB,
Really envy both of you. Can go onsen in Japan. Cos I can't go as I will definitely bring DS along if we go Japan.

Purin
I will trade the Onsen for having a DS you know. I envy you too.
happy.gif
Anyway, he will grow up soon and you can bring him there then. ;)

Morning Ladies....

Hazel,
U only got 2 mugs imagine I got 5 lor.... faint ah... haha... & somemore dun hv the rice cooker & tumbler leh... super duper fainted lor... haha but u know wat!!! I super angry oso coz the 3rd dip I got the coffeemaker ticket BUT there's NO coffeemaker.... If got 1st prize, I wont be so heng de lor... haha... super bang wall lor....

I'm not gog to play liao, see if anyone selling anything I wan then I buy lor or trade...

Ladies,
Still hv the following to sell at $9 or exchange 1 to 1 for the food clippers.....

- 4 x mugs
- 1 x pouch

Msbrown
I will feel super "tui" too if my 3rd dip is top prize but got no top prize too... I super scared of mugs too. And good thing this round no sports towel or else pengz. Got so many mugs left from previous draw wor. This time u got control. Good la! You got any idea about the Etude House stuff? Usually you and Pinky will have the news of the latest stuff.
happy.gif

msbrown

share your sentiments. I got first prize in first dip too. Ringoya was saying why i so "heng". but i manage to sold my items to a nice lady. Only left the pouch
happy.gif

Hi Ladies, does anyone know material & capacity of the tumbler/flask from current Kitchen LD?

Am looking for one, if you have any to let go please PM me thanks
happy.gif

Hazel,
Ya lor, busy with my ger lor...hee...Wow, so alot of LDs there? I tink the LD i played hor, mayb onli certain convenient shop has wor..

Thanks Hazel
happy.gif

Ladies, I have extra Mugs, Chopping Mats (Set of 2 pc) & Pouches to exchange for Tumbler/Flask, please PM me to discuss

Hi Hazel,
Understand what you mean. As we don't have elderly help and I can't bear to leave DS with maid for more than 3 days, will have to sacrifice all these. Keke. . but is worth de.

Nice meeting you and a few others at KK today.

Feifei
I see. No wonder.
sad.gif

Purin
Lion has a Good mummy!!!
happy.gif

Janet
The 2 coffee maker was drawn very early into the first draw at 3pm. Almost everyone stopped drawing then. I supposed the rest of the dips were rolled over to 730pm. Haha dunno whether that was counted as keep drawing... This draw most of us are not as crazy of Sakura Claypot draw.

Hi ladies,
No luck for the coffee maker. I overdipped again. ;p Arrrgh...

Have the following bundles to clear at cost:

Bundle 1: Clips + Lunch Bag x1 $20
Bundle 2: Ladle and Turner + mug + board x2 $30 each set

Also looking for anyone to change flask/tumbler to microwave rice cooker (after Jas) or coffee maker. Willing to do a top-up for the coffee maker.

Please PM me. TIA.

Hi all

I know u all still on the Jan LD set. but JTS,
I am bao-ing the LD set for the mar Kitchen series.

1clip+1dishmat+1mitten+1sponge+1pump bottle = $48 (Note: color of the items might not be able to meet your choice although I will try to accomodate your preference but based on first come first serve basis).

Pls pm me if u are keen to reserve first. Thanks.

3563690.jpg

Hi Ladies...

I berry lloonngg time neber post here liaoz. Been super busy with my 3 gals.

Anyway, does anyone know if the Kitchen LD at KK is the same LD as the one Sanrio is having now? Cos I already went for the LD at Isetan. Managed to get 2 packets of the pegs, 1 Tumbler and 1 pouch. Was eyeing the ladle set. Too bad din manage to get that. heheheh...
happy.gif

estben
thks for sharing.
sorry to check, hv u PM-d me ur add?

hazzzle,kittytulip,xing
ur items mailed out.

Hazzzle, kittytulip
ur postage is $1.50 only. Pls pm me ur acct for refund.

Softpillow..
Why u never play this time round? thot u like the items? No time to go down? I think their timing on weekdays not too "work friendly"

Acthia,
Super long didn't see u online!!

Oh yes, the Ld at Isetan is the same as KK. Difference is KK has the top prize which is a coffee maker while Sanrio doesn't have cos they can't bring in electrical items that need to use adaptors, i.e. if you draw the top prize at Sanrio, they will ask you to redraw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hazel,
I agree with you. CNY needs to spend a lot of money. Just red packets along will cost me 4 digits!! Enough to play at least 5 LDs.

cutekitty
no chance to go town these days, also, wanna save money for something else
happy.gif

wow, u r going to bao the mar LD? what's the top prize?

oh ya, my precious thot, i also hv mailed out ur items, ur postage is $1.50 only. pls provide ur acct no. to refund
happy.gif

Purin,
Oic... ok thanks thanks. Cos I could not make it down to KK and scared that the LD was diff from the one I played at Isetan. hahahha... Lucky I neber draw the 1st prize at Isetan then. *lolz*

March LD,
oohhh... this looks interesting. Will try and see that time got chance to go play or not. Nowadays even play LD must "ren" and limit myself to 5x only. hahahah...

Ladies,
I have extra bags, mug, pouch, chopping board for sale at cost, and ladle set at $15.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Hi ladies.

Anyone is keen to exchange my lunch box with ladle & turner? pm me to deal. tks.

btw, i have the following items for sale @ cost.
chopping board x 1
bag x 1

Ladies,
Sorry to keep some of you waiting. As promised, some of my other items for sale in the following site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46735407@N00/sets/

Please remember to copy and paste the whole link in bold above instead of just clicking on it. Status for the items in the other 2 dates have also been updated with some of the prices further reduced.

Thanks for viewing and helping to clear my "warehouse".

Estben
Thanks for posting the LD's pics. The Apr LD quite worth it hor.

Purin
CNY ang baos ***shake head***

Ladies,
By the way, the Etude House Hello Kitty is not available in Bangkok too. My hubby is there now and he checked with the SA. Apparently can do special orders to ship over to Bangkok or something. He wanted to pass his phone to the SA for me to speak to her. I told him no point cos he is coming back soon.

Updates:
Have the following bundles to clear at cost:

Bundle 1: Clips + <font color="red"> Lunch Box </font> x1 $20 <font color="red"> -revised </font>
Bundle 2: Ladle and Turner + mug + board x2 $30 each set (1 set reserved, 1 set available)

Also looking for anyone to change flask/tumbler to microwave rice cooker or coffee maker. Willing to do a top-up for the coffee maker.

Please PM me. TIA.

<font color="ff6000">Hi Purin,

Can i've :
Item 59: 35th Anniversary Blanket 70cm X 100cm - $15,
Item 44: HK Small Pillow - $7.50,
Item 45: HK Pouch - $4,
Item 47: HK Pouch - $4.50 and
Item 18: HK Dustbin - $5.

Kindly PM me the total amount (with postage + Registered) and your account no. for fund trf. Thanks!! =)
</font>

Hi Ladies,

Nobody has Tumbler/Flask for sale???

Mugs, Chopping Mats (Set of 2 pc) &amp; Pouches to let go at cost
happy.gif

Purin
Anymore extra for 45. HK Pouch - $4.00?
Also, what is the size for 39. Shinkansen Drawstring Bag - $7.50?
Would like to get 33. HK Laundry Bag - $5.00. Please PM me, thanks!

Can visit e site koreabb.com.sg. They carry e etude Hello kitty makeup, but most popular lip gloss color mayb out of stock. Prob can ask her to preorder, as I do for other stuffs.

Hi ladies,
I have extra chopping boards (come in set of 2) to exchange for other items in this kitchen series. Willing to sell if you are keen too.

PM me.
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

I'm selling the following LD bundle set <u>inclusive</u> of normal local postage:

(a) Food clips + Chopping board (set of 2), OR Pouch = $18.50

(b) Food clips + Chopping board (set of 2) + Pouch = $26

Pls PM me if interested, tks!

Back