Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

MB,
actually nothing much to do in Egypt... after you see 1 pyramid, the rest like the same...

and of cos... no HK... hehe

Food wise... not bad... but restaurants not cheap... out of all our meals, we only mangaged to find a very good restaurant at SG foodcourt price! The rest are Singapore restaurant price!

Tipping is terrible! Go everything also must tip! Sometimes, if you tip too little, they stand there and refuse to go!

MB,
Still there bah, i nvr go there for 2 weeks so not too sure
happy.gif

nikisan,
the HK lantern have light... battery operated. $12

Eliz,
thanks for the info... hope they will sell the current models because I like the mary-jane type
happy.gif

Waa, LYD, then i tink i will cry if i m there, hehe .. i cannot take all sightseeing de, i must have nice food and shopping de. Hehehe, me not appreciative enough of nature. But you sure had a good break rite!

Ok, i collect the foil from vivo? Tonite i let you know about the lunchbox then collect altogether at vivo. Thanks ger!
happy.gif

Hi LYD,
Pls reserve item 49 all the chopstick rests for me. (all different designs hor). I got reply to yr email leh, u saw hor.

msbrown,
yup. I saw your email reply that you sent few days again.

ok.. so you want the complete set of 10 chopsticks rest ($50) right? (I think the retail price is like over $10 each)

LYD,
oh, saw you then remember, I reserve a picnic mat from you right? still available?
btw the site can't see lei. message The JavaScript for this page failed to load correctly.

lyd,
I want add below:
1. kitchen mitten.
2. HK aluminium foil

hk chopsticks rest can show clearer picture?
what is the size for kitty kimono slippers? selling at $35?

Hi Hua Jing,

you can click on the picture to view clearer and bigger picture of the chopsticks rest.

Size of the kimono slippers is 25cm long (slightly stretchable) For indoor use. It's $35.

Which kitchen mittens do you want?
no. 9 or 65?

if you want 2 x no.9 to make a pair, it's $15.

went to play again.. now only short of a blue one.. hehe..

1879252.jpg

have extra green and yellow ones.. any ladies wanna take over at cost of $3 each?
happy.gif

LYD
I am still tempted to get the sewing mc. Can chop first. is it new? Can sew design as in programmable type?
happy.gif

Lunch box still available?

Emma,
thanks for the update on the Giant items.

btw, your pots still with me. how do you want to collect them?

Blueblue,
ok. I chop for you first.
happy.gif
Only used once to try sewing the different stitches as shown.
yup... can sew many different type of stitches. (just turn the knob to switch)

As for lunch box, if MB not taking, then you are next
happy.gif

hi ladies
happy.gif

LYD, ok i confirm the lunchbox too, $22 hor? Okie. Collect together at Vivo can? Let me know when convenient hor?

MB,
ok... so your total damage is $28.
Can you tt to me? ( in case I don't meet you in person)

I will go to vivo this Sat after 5 pm, so I will leave it there and you can self- collect anytime as usual
happy.gif

Emma,
Wa...u went to play again ah? So fast got almost the whole set liao!
happy.gif
Juz showed my hubby, he said the yellow & pink ones nicer. Haha...
Oooo....giant has those HK tins with biscuits? Will see hw, maybe this wkends will go check it out.
happy.gif
Thks for the info ya...

LYD,
Hav u brought Emma's pot down to ur shop at Vivo? If yes, maybe if i drop by to pass u the sponges, i can help her collect too.
happy.gif

Jas,
This is one of the LD set which KK will be bringing in loh. The pics we saw at KK are quite blur loh, this colored one look so nice!
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">Msblur</font>, true lor, I afraid I will spend quite alot on this LD leh, must stop me hor, keke

<font color="0077aa">LYD</font>, I will collect the pots from your house on this coming Sunday, ok?

<font color="0077aa">KTgal</font>, thanks for sharing your loots with us!!

ktgal, you arrange EMS delivery for your HK stuffs from TW to SG by yourself? I very regret that I never do this during my last TW trip...

Hi everyone,I also looking forward for this coming LD,all the prizes look so attractive.

Jasmine
can you reserve the warmer bag for me 1st, will arrange to meet you for collection?

Back